When Vince Met Crazy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he asked, "So why'd you call me, anyway?"

Being brutally honest, I answered, "I intended to ask your consent for proposing to Maribelle, but given how you treated her, I frankly don't give a shit if you approve or not."

Novotny was quiet for a minute, then told me, "I know my opinion don't mean a damned thing to you, but I'll tell you anyways. If you can give my girl the love she needs, I'm all for it. With all the shit I put her through, she deserves it."

I'd heard enough. Pushing the disconnect button, I ended the call. Then I heard her voice behind me.

"Who was that?"

"I was talking to your father." With only a hotel robe tied around her, she walked around so she was facing me, her eyes wide. She had a serious case of bed-head, her hair wild and unkempt, and it made me want to take her back to bed and fuck the shit out of her. We were about to have a serious conversation, and here I was, distracted my cock again. I wondered to myself, Why does she affect me this way?

Meanwhile, Maribelle was demanding, "Why did you even call him? What did he say?" I could see my calling her father had upset her; the expression on her face was vacillating between furious and fearful. I began to think I should have taken Kent Novotny's warning more seriously.

I couldn't lie to her, but I had to tread lightly, lest she lose control. "Let me answer your last question first. He told me you were a sensitive woman, and he misses you."

She calmed a bit. "Anything else?"

"Yes, he told me that he loved you, and regretted being such a shitty father for you."

"He did? He actually said that?"

I crossed my heart and held up my right hand like I was taking an oath. "Scout's honor. Says he really regrets the way he raised you."

Maribelle looked worried now, crossing her arms tightly over her chest. I also noticed one leg was shaking a little. I stood up and pulled her into my chest, enveloping her in my arms. (Working with heavy truck parts all day had resulted in my forearms and biceps being pretty formidable -- perfect for holding her thin frame.)

Then I added, "He also mentioned how you're on some kind of medication, and I should make sure you take it every day. I assured him you were in good hands and I'd always take care of you."

She buried her face further into my chest, and I heard her now-muffled voice. "I suppose now that you talked to him, you realize how fucked up I am and don't want me anymore."

Surreptitiously, I untied the robe's belt so it fell open, and ran my hand down her side, resting it on her hip. Jeezus, I was turning into a damned rabbit at breeding season!

I gently pulled her face upward and looked into her eyes. "Maribelle," I softly scolded, "This negativity about yourself has to stop. You're mine now, and nothing you can say or do will change that. My discussion with your father hasn't affected my feelings for you. As for why I called him, I was being old-fashioned, and thought I'd call him to get his approval before I proposed to you. Honestly, he ended up being such a dick, I'm sorry I did."

Maribelle suddenly went very still. If not for her quiet shallow breathing, I would have sworn she'd turned into a mannequin. Then I heard her ask in a quiet whisper, "You really want me to marry you?"

I couldn't help myself; I lowered the hand I had on her hip and cupped her little ass with it. "I told you, I can't envision being without you, and I meant it." I bent to kiss her, and felt her hand slip inside my boxer shorts, caressing my cock, now returned to its hardened state.

Pausing our kiss, she whispered, "I love you, Vince, please don't ever hate me."

"Not going to happen, Maribelle," I reassured her, then led her back to bed. As I took off my boxers She laid back and spread her legs, exposing her now well-fucked slit. I covered it with my hand, savoring its warm wetness.

"There's nothing I won't do for this pussy," I growled, "and I'll prove it to you."

Instead of shoving my cock in, I rolled her over and propped some pillows under her hips, exposing her genitalia and sweet sphincter. I then slid between her legs, lowering my mouth to her pussy. It still had plenty of my own juices in it, but I didn't care. I wanted Maribelle to know I adored her body, and there was nothing she could about it. I lapped at her engorged lips, my own earlier essence coating my lips and chin as I circled my tongue over her clit, across her taint, then finally teasing her anal rosebud.

Maribelle shrieked in pleasure, and I told her, "I love this body of yours, and crave it. It's all mine, you understand?"

Maribelle managed to gasp "Yes!" before I returned to hungrily feasting on her lovely and engorged labia, occasionally giving her clitoris a well-deserved tongue bath in the process. My lover's breathing was getting ragged; she was now shaking as if on the brink of cumming, so I quickly adjusted my position and plunged into her. My timing was perfect, and I was rewarded by a moan, her body stiffening as she climaxed. I pushed as deeply into her as I could, filling her and staying motionless while she came.

Once she'd relaxed and her breathing had returned to normal, I began plunging my still-rigid cock into her, until I gave a loud wordless shout of my own. There was little man-juice remaining in my balls, but I gave her everything I had left, and collapsed on top of her. Fucking Maribelle Novotny had just become my favorite thing to do, and I told her as much. She giggled happily; hearing Maribelle Novotny giggle then became my second-most favorite thing to do.

Rolling her on her back, I began kissing her on her forehead, moving to the bridge of her nose, then to her collarbone, her breastbone, and finally to her breasts and nipples. It was at that point she stopped me. "Please, Vince," she pleaded, "if you keep going, we'll stay in bed all day. My vagina's already a little sore, can we at least go have breakfast and recuperate a little?"

It was a fair point. Her pussy needed a rest, and my balls needed some time off as well. We jumped into the shower -- separately, so as to avoid the temptation of shower sex and actually go have someth8ng to eat -- then went down to the hotel's breakfast buffet.

Maribelle and I spent the early afternoon clothes shopping (because I wanted to spoil her), then went back to the casino and lost a few hundred playing roulette and blackjack. After that, we went back to the suite and changed for dinner; I'd made reservations at Le Celebrite, an upscale French restaurant about three minutes' walk from the casino.

As much fun as we'd had together during the day, I'd forgotten about the old man's warnings and let my guard down regarding Maribelle. That, as it turned out, was my first mistake.

Before dinner, I'd ordered my usual vodka tonic, and had paid no attention when Maribelle had ordered one as well. Taking no notice as my lover drank alcohol was my second mistake.

Our server at Le Celebrite, 'Angelique' according to her nametag, was a little cutie with a blonde pixie cut and prominent boobs. I, of course, had no interest since the perfect woman was seated across the table from me. When she got up to go to the ladies room, I pictured her naked as I watched her flat ass walk away. I couldn't stop thinking about her, it was like she'd put a spell on me.

While Maribelle was in the restroom, and I paid the bill. When Angelique brought the receipt, she ran her finger down the back of my hand and said, "I get off at 11 tonight. In case you're interested, my number's on the back of your receipt."

While the bill was being processed I'd been deep in thought, wondering if I should move to Ely, or if I should ask Maribelle to move to Bakersfield. Angelique's comment snapped me out of my reverie. I was speechless as I realized, for the first time in my life, I'd just been hit on!

Not knowing how to respond, I took the receipt and jammed it in the left pocket of my sports coat. Mistake number three.

On the way back to the suite, I made sure I was being extra attentive. I kept telling Maribelle how attractive she was to me, (I wasn't lying) and how lucky I felt to be her man (another non-lie). I held open every door, and made sure I was always touching her in some way. Holding her hand, wrapping my arm around her waist, or simply having my hand on her shoulder, I was in constant physical contact. When Maribelle sneezed, I offered a tissue out of my pocket. I was like the song says - 'every breath you take, every move you make' - I was watching her.

Despite my efforts, something was a bit off. On the way back to the hotel, we passed an adult sex shop, Uncle Kinky's 24-Hour Adult Emporium. "It might be fun to go in there sometime," Maribelle commented off-handedly.

I laughed, "Oh, man, I don't know if that's such a good idea. I can barely keep up with you as it is!" Then I gave her a kiss, and told her, "Just kidding, of course we can go there. Anything for you, my love."

When we got back to the hotel room, we took turns in the bathroom doing our night-time clean-up. She went first, then came out wearing one of the hotel's plush robes. While I taking my turn, I saw a crushed clear brown prescription bottle in the bathroom trash, but didn't give it much thought. I should have.

After finishing, I hopped into bed naked, my cock revitalized and ready for action. Maribelle was laying on her right side, facing a wall. I reached for her, but was disappointed to find she was still wearing the robe.

Still, in the words of the poet Alexander Pope, "Hope springs eternal in the human breast"; I slipped my hand under the hem of the robe and fondled her ass, and in my most seductive voice I asked, "Hey, baby, how can I get me some of this sweet stuff?"

Maribelle's reply was so cold it could have come straight from the Arctic Circle. "Stop it, Vincent. I'm not a piece of meat."

I was immediately apologetic, horrified that I may have done something wrong. "I'm sorry, Maribelle," I told her, "it's been so romantic spending the day with you, I just wanted to make love. If you're not in the mood, I understand."

"Well I'm NOT", she snapped, "I'm not some dumb whore, you know."

This was escalating more quickly than I'd expected. "No, sweetheart, you're no whore. It's just that you're so amazingly sexy it drives me wild." I thought that was a good, de-escalating response. Nope. Instead, it made her even more pissed off.

"You're a stupid man, of course you're always horny. Well, I'm not just a pair of tits and a pussy you can grab every time you're in the mood, so you can just fuck off! Maybe I'm not feeling well, or maybe I'm on my period! But do you even ask? No! You hop into bed and just want to put your dick in me, it's all you care about! You're SUCH an asshole!" Saying that, she pulled the covers over her head to indicate the discussion was over.

Realizing that I was fighting a losing battle I apologized again. Turning my back to Maribelle, I faced the other wall and dropped off to sleep. In the early hours while partially asleep, I thought I felt her get up and go into the living area of the suite. Must be sleeping on the couch, I thought to myself. Rather than figuratively poking the grizzly bear again, I decided to leave well enough alone and fell back into a deep sleep.

In the middle of the night, I was awakened by the bed moving. I opened my eyes just in time to see Maribelle, facing away from me with a knee on either side of my head, lowering her sweet pussy onto my face. As far as I was concerned, Christmas had just come early. Putting my hands on her hips to hold her steady, I began lapping at her like a kitten with a saucer of milk, and she began writhing in pleasure.

"Vincent," she gasped, "how much do you love my pussy?"

I stopped for a moment to answer, as well as to take some deep breaths. "It's perfect," I told her, "yours is the only one I want!"

My hands slipped down to rub her little ass cheeks, then pulled them apart to give me access to her little sphincter. I gave it a playful lick, and she squealed in delight; then I went back to lapping her inner lips and teasing her clit. That got a nice moan out of her. Feeling like things were back on an even keel, I doubled my effort. My tongue was getting tired, but I wasn't about to quit on my lover.

As her breathing got rougher, she asked, "Would you do anything for my pussy?"

I attempted to answer as I enveloped her clit with my lips, "Amyfung!"

It at that moment she stiffened, grinding down on my mouth as she came hard, screeching loud enough that I was worried the neighbors in the next room might complain. My mouth and face was suddenly coated with a liquid that jetted out of her. It had a slightly sweet taste like diluted Amaretto, and I realized that Maribelle had just squirted! Hot damn, Vince Fisher the stud was back in the game, baby!

Now I was iron hard and ready to fuck the shit out of her, but to the consternation of my throbbing balls she jumped up and ran into the suite's bathroom, locking the door behind her. "Sweetheart, are you OK?" I asked, but the only response I got was the sound of the shower turning on.

I got back into bed, hoping that after Maribelle got cleaned up she might finally be in the mood to ride some cock next. To my consternation, she stayed in there long enough that I fell asleep before she came out.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I opened my eyes, I found my hands were behind my back, the feel of cold metal signaling I'd been handcuffed. My ankles seemed to be cuffed together as well. Basically, I was laid out, helpless as the guest of honor at a pig roast.

The receipt for last night's dinner -- the same receipt that had waitress Angelique's phone number on it -- was in Maribelle's hands, being waved in my face. Her expression was not that of a loving fiancée; instead, it resembled something akin to bloodlust.

"You lying bastard!" she screamed, "all that talk of loving me and taking care of me was bullshit! You were going to fuck that little whore waitress, weren't you?"

Unthinkingly, I tried to reach for my fiancée to calm her down, but the handcuffs quickly stopped that. I foolishly strained against them, as if sheer willpower would unlock them. Newsflash: It didn't.

"Maribelle, please!" I pleaded, the metal of the cuffs rubbing against my wrists, "I only love you! The server wrote that, I didn't even look at it. It's even crumpled up, see?" My words fell on deaf and very jealous ears.

"Shut up, liar!" she snapped. "I saw her touch your hand when she gave you this receipt, you cheating asshole! You kept her number in your pocket, and as soon as I left you were going to call her up and fuck her! Well, I have news for you, liar! You won't be fucking anyone! I'm making sure of that!" Maribelle picked up a shopping bag and opened up a small box, with something silver and shiny inside.

"While you slept in, I went back to that Uncle Kinky's shop down the street and bought a few presents for you. I'm a thoughtful girlfriend, aren't I?" The she grabbed me by the chin, gripping it so hard it hurt, and shouted, "AREN'T I?"

Knowing there was only one answer if I knew what was good for me, I blurted out, "Yes, Maribelle, you are a thoughtful girlfriend," then reminded her, "I've been telling you this since we rode on the Insanity ride!"

Maribelle had worked herself into a frenzy, to the point there was sweat on her forehead. "I already gave you the handcuffs," she said threateningly, 'now I have something designed for horrible cheating men who take advantage of helpless women's feelings." Uh oh. This could not be good!

Maribelle reached down and fondled my balls. Under ordinary circumstances, this would have made my cock stiff in seconds, but not today. My fear was making sure I stayed completely limp-dicked. She held the shiny thing up, it was maybe four inches long, slightly curved like a tiny elephant's trunk.

In an angry tone I did not like at all, she explained, "This is a cock cage, otherwise known as a trapped ball device, because it's held in place by a stainless steel ring that goes behind your cheating testicles and is secured with a small padlock to a metal tube holding your cheating dick."

A chill went down my spine as I felt her fit the ring behind my ball sack. Thankfully, the ring wasn't so tight that it restricted blood flow, but unless my balls turned to marshmallows, there was no way of pulling them out. I was trapped!

"You'll notice the tube points downwards and secures your cock between your testicles." She moved her hand though the air like a model at a trade-show, continuing her sadistic guided tour.

"The tube is vented with slits on the side, and has a circular hole at the end, so you can keep it somewhat clean and go pee-pee if you need to without removing it." I felt her take my soft cock in her fingers, pressing it none-too-gently into the tube. "You can see it's meant to be a snug fit. Cheaters don't deserve comfort, do they, Vinny?"

I could see the sleeve was now in place, skin from my cock now slightly bulging out of the side slits. "No, cheaters don't deserve comfort!" I cried out, shaking my head. At this point, I was going to agree with anything she said to avoid what I feared would come next. My efforts were in vain, because she took out a small padlock and, with a 'click', secured the ring to the sleeve. There was now no possible way I could remove the chastity device on my own without the key.

Then I realized that while I was currently experiencing mild discomfort, I woke up with an erection every morning like clockwork. This could prove to be problematic. When my morning wood started tomorrow, there would be no place for it to go!

Maribelle leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips. I saw a small key on a thin gold chain, dangling off her neck. "You're mine, Vince. I'm not letting any other woman have you." Then she stood up, and placed a different key on the nightstand. "This is the handcuff key. You'll have to ask a housekeeper to unlock you. I'm leaving to go back home, but I want you to stay put for a while."

I began to panic, and started begging. "Maribelle, baby, please, I love you! I'm sorry about the waitress, it was all a misunderstanding! Please don't leave me like this, you have to get this thing off me!"

She laughed, and it was not a pleasant sound. "I don't have to do anything, cheater! I'm perfectly fine. You, on the other hand are the one who has to do something. You said you'd do anything for my pussy, so I'm going to put you to the test. If you come to Ely and find me, then maybe you can convince me to unlock your little prison."

Grabbing her purse and wheeled suitcase, she blew me a kiss and headed out the door. The 'click' of the door latch closing behind her made me realize my out-of-control fiancée was clearly not the same woman I'd fallen for. At the same time I had to admit, like riding the Insanity, this was exhilarating.

Every impulse in my body wanted me to jump on top of Maribelle's bony ass, pin her down, and thrust until we both had to be hospitalized. However, as my cock responded to my mental imaginings it also took away what little room was left in my shiny steel cage; my discomfort quickly brought me back to reality.

I was guessing from the crushed prescription bottle I'd seen in the bathroom waste basket that Maribelle was off her meds. That, plus the alcohol she'd had at dinner and her jealousy of the flirting waitress, had combined to create a perfect storm of irrationality, one I was stuck right in the eye of. Common sense dictated that I walk away, but I was prevented by handcuffs, a cock cage, and my love for the woman who'd taken me on a thrill ride at the top of the tower.

But first things first. I laid on the bed for a bit, debating if I should try to stand up or not. Fearing that with my ankles hobbled I'd probably fall over and hit my head or something, I decided to wait it out. After about an hour, I heard a knock at the door, and a Spanish-accented voice called out, "Housekeeping!"