When Visiting My Parents

Story Info
A man can get horny the most inopportune times.
910 words
4.14
34.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
judisz77
judisz77
19 Followers

I was back home visiting my parents. I was upstairs using the bathroom, when I noticed a magazine on their night table. On the front was a half naked lady, clearly showing of her inner thigh and bust. It clearly wasn't my business what my parents read at night, so I passed it without further investigation.

As I was on the toilet though, I started getting horny. I don't know why. Usually a little skin is something I can forego without any thought, but this evening I couldn't. My heart was pounding harder and my body almost shaking with hormones.

So, without thinking it through, I quickly borrowed my parents magazine, and went back to the bathroom to masturbate. I pulled down my pants and started rubbing my cock while looking through the magazine. I just had to be quick and get this hornyness out of my system.

I was close to cumming, when my mother knocked on the bathroom door: "Honey, are you all right? You've been in there quite some time now."

I lost concentration on what I was doing. "I'm okay, I just have to finish..." I stammered.

"Oh my god, honey, are you masturbating?" My mother questioned: "Isn't it uncomfortable doing it in the bathroom? Wouldn't you rather sit somewhere more relaxed?"

I lost all focus. How did she know? And couldn't she just have kept it inside? I couldn't continue after this.

"No, no, I'll be down in a second" I yelled to her.

I pulled up my pants, washed my hands, and tried to exit the bathroom in a discreet manner.

When I came down, my parents were sitting in the sofa. My mother looked emphatically at me and said: "It's okay honey, though it is a kind of weird thing to be doing while you're here?"

"Well, sometimes a man just have to get it out, right son?" my father put in: "Did it help?"

I could feel the blood rush to my cheeks. I must have been redder than a beet at this moment. There was no sense in denying what I had been doing, and now they were asking even more embarrassing questions.

"Your fathers right, I don't want you to be embarrassed by your body or your needs. We all have them." My mother continued: "So, did it help?"

She looked at me with a loving smile. I tried to get some words out, but didn't know how.

"Oh, did I interrupt you? Didn't you get to finish?"

"Well that's no good son," my father said with half-hearted concern "you should go up and finish. You can use the guestroom."

"Do you want me to help?" My mother asked in a sincere tone.

"MOM!" I finally managed to say something.

"That's good, you haven't gone completely mute" she said with a laugh.

"I think, maybe I should just go home for the evening" I really wanted to get out of this by now.

"Nonsense, honey" my mother stood up from the sofa: "Come with me, and I'll fix you right up."

"But.. " I tried to intervene.

"No but, we've barely seen you tonight, so if you need some release before you can act normal, then that's what you need."

My mother led me upstairs and into the bedroom. She gently pushed me down on the cod, sat on her knees in front of me, and started taking off my pants: "Now, we're all adults in this house, there's nothing wrong in giving you a little hand."

And with those words she took my semi erect cock in her hand and started carefully rubbing it. Even in spite of the weirdness this evening, I was still extremely horny, so my cock quickly grew in my mothers hand.

"You really needed this I see" my mother said while she started to pump my organ "you should get a girlfriend, so you don't have to rely on your mother for this. Not that I mind doing it."

Mom was smiling all the time. She caressed my balls and started pumping harder. I was trying not to seem to happy about the situation, but nonetheless I started moaning. It was totally weird getting a handjob from my mother. On the other side, it felt really good to have a woman touching my genitals.

"See, isn't that much better son?" I looked up and saw my father in the doorway.

My mother turned her head around while she continued stroking my cock: "I think he's enjoying it."

"Yes, I heard the moans, and thought I should come see how it was going" my father was looking at my crotch where mom had her right hand around my harder-than-ever-shaft and her left hand cupping my testicles.

I was so horny and so close to cumming. I couldn't say intelligible words, I was just moaning and breathing hard as my mother continued pumping.

"I think he's about to cum" dad said from the doorway.

It took no more than 2 seconds, and then I was cumming. Hard.

My penis erupted in squirt after squirt of cum, as my mother kept pumping it out. It landed everywhere, on my shirt, on the cod, but mostly, it landed on moms dress and face.

Mom smeared the cum off of her lips and said: "Now, wasn't that nice? I'll go get cleaned up, then you can go, and then we'll go down and have a cup of tea."


judisz77
judisz77
19 Followers