All Comments on 'When Visiting My Parents'

by judisz77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Written by a teenage fantasizing punk! It is no wonder his profile included nothing for information. Lit should ban this "author."

philteephilteeover 3 years ago
Interesting

A bit surreal, but interesting. Take the commonplace and put a twist on it. Dad standing in the doorway observing, making comments and encouragement. You’d almost think the son was in his early teens and had strained a muscle. Well, I guess he did. WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving parents

What a loving family. I hope next time the son comes to visit mommy puts on some sexy lingere and gives her son more than just her hand. Daddy can stand nearby and stroke his cock in tribute as he watches the most erotic sight in the world his son mounting his own mother and the two rutting like wild animals until the son fills his mother with his seed which ultimately will result in daddy's splattering his seed in the floor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next chapter?

I hope you take this farther.

It is rare to read a story where the father is there along with the mother and son to encourage the fulfillment of there needs.

Off to a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If it would have been my mom...

I would make sure that my parents (especially mom) knew that I needed a lot of help satisfying my needs, and frequently. He might have to move back home for a while temporarily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous