All Comments on 'When was the Last Time You Ate'

by tsar7

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fill in the details!

this was way too short for the time frame covered. Flesh out the story more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Three Stars

I liked the premise of the story which was why I gave it three stars, but it was way too short, I agree with the other comment it needs to be fleshed out and not written in the third person.

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Disappointed!

This was a story with an unusual premise. It promised much and was gathering pace then it was like you ran out of patience and said "Fuck it let's get to the sex!"

It really deserves a better treatment!

tsar7tsar7over 6 years agoAuthor
When was the last time you ate

This story was patterned after the movie "Breezy" with William Holden where a middle aged hunk real estate agent picks up a teenaged hippy hitchhiker. He is so solid and she so loving and living on the fringe with asshole guys, that she bonds with him.

Its a great movie if you are having a midlife crisis.

Its happened to me a few times, not many.

The comments to my story are very helpful. I read them carefully and take not and try to improve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How unusual

"Her breasts were heavy and her nipples were on the front" ?????

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

John did for her when nobody else would. He was a giver, not a taker, until she woke up and realized, he acted like her husband. Then she acted like his wire. Age, in that case meant very little. One thought, if she was down and out, why was she a smoker?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous