When We First Met

Story Info
Two online friends meet for the first time.
2.6k words
4.33
3.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story dedicated to my online friend. Hey 'Online friend', thank you for the all the amazing experiences you have given me so far. Muah!

Context: Two online friends who have been spending some amazing time together over phone and video, meet for the first time.

___________________

It was a beautiful summer evening outside and we were sitting at a table in the cafe, all dressed up to meet each other for the first time. He was wearing a pair of jeans and a cool T shirt trying to enjoy the warm summer. I was wearing a black flowy dress covering my knees. We were checking each other out, trying to make small talk, trying to break the ice. After the hundreds of times we spoke on the phone I don't know why meeting him in person was so challenging. May be because of the fact that we both knew what is going to happen next and we both were slightly nervous about it, all the hot tension building between us.

I was observing his sweet smile as he spoke, being mesmerized by his voice and trying to keep myself from walking across the table and sitting on his lap. I kept looking at his red lips once in a while wondering how they stayed so red all the time. He caught my eyes looking at his lips multiple times and he asked me in a calm voice, "Do you really want to just keeping looking at them or do you want to do something for them?"

I smiled at his naughty remark which sounded more like an invitation to me and said, "You seem to be slightly impatient".

He replied, "Are you not?"

I took his hint and asked the waiter for the check. We got up and started walking towards the hotel which was hardly 2 mins from the cafe.

We entered the hotel and while walking through the corridor, our hands touched and we locked our fingers together. I started walking slightly ahead of him to open the door for us, literally pulling him behind me and kinda giving him a chance to check out my ass which, as i expected, he did, and he smiled to himself.

I reached for the door, opened it. We both got inside and I latched the door securely and turned around to find him standing there so close to me, that i could feel his warm breath on my face. He started advancing towards me and pushed me up against the door, put his hands around my waist and gave me a long intense kiss. I was anyway a fan of his virtual kisses when we spoke over the phone, but experiencing it first hand in flesh was so unbelievable that my legs gave way and i just melted into his arms.

While continuing to kiss me passionately, his hands slit down my back and he gave a hard squeeze on my butt almost making me squeal with pleasure. When he pulled away from me we both were breathless and he said, gasping for air, "God! I have been waiting for this moment for sooo long. I can't wait any longer."

His kiss, his amazing voice, his breath and his whisper... aah, every single thing that drove me crazy over phone was topped off by his physical presence and me being in his arms made the entire moment so unbelievable, it was really a dream come true. It was so electric, one of the moments in your life which you want to have forever.

He swiftly pulled out his T shirt and revealed his fair chest and its magnificence. I could not help but touch it and run my nails on it as he quickly unbuckled his jeans and dropped it to the floor. He looked into my eyes and said with a commanding voice "Turn around!" and i obeyed involuntarily. He unzipped my dress and let it fall to the floor too, held my shoulder and turned me around to look at me.

He briefly broke eye contact to admire me in my hot pink lingerie, leaned forward and whispered to me "You are gorgeous!"

That whisper sent shivers down my back, goosebumps radiating through out my body and finally breaking the flood gate of my desire.

I had waited for this moment for so long. I held him tight and kissed him back and said "Show me how hard I have made you."

He obeyed and pulled his underpants down to reveal his hardness, in its full glory, bouncing off as if feeling happy at being released from captivity. I could not hold myself longer. I held his hard cock in my hand and felt it through out its length gently flicked my thumb on its head. He started breathing faster and this encouraged me even further. I went down on my knees and took his cock into my mouth slowly inserting it into my mouth sensuously. The pleasure was so much for him that he groaned loudly almost loosing balance and let out a sigh. He said "You naughty girl! Let's go to the bed. Else you will make me fall."

I smiled and felt even sexier after hearing him call me 'naughty girl' like he always used to when we spoke on the phone.

I got up and advanced towards him leading him to the bed and pushed him on the bed. Holding his cock in my hand, I felt so powerful at being in total control of his pleasure. I licked his cock from the bottom till the top in a slow slick motion and took his entire cock inside my mouth playing with it and allowing my tongue to show its expertise, switching between sucking and licking. I gently started massaging his balls and i heard him groan louder and lose control. I moved my neck effortlessly, stroking his cock while inside my mouth and he started whimpering with all the currents it was sending to his body. He said in a pleading voice "Oh my God baby! You are so fucking amazing! Aaaah! I am so close. I can't hold it any..." and his voice trailed away as he started panting for air, letting out a huge moan, his entire body shivering from his release and I could taste his cum in my mouth.

I pulled away to take a look at him enjoy his release. It always made me incredibly satisfied looking at him cum for me like the many many times we did over video. This time was special coz i could actually hold him close to me feel the vibrations inside his body, his bare skin against mine, my lips on his as i enjoyed the result of my tongue's work. He kept breathing heavily for some more time as i held him, smiling blissfully to himself. He then turned to me and said "And now, it's my turn."

With that he swiftly flipped me over making me land on my back and i let out a short cry at the surprise he gave me, so turned on by the force he was using on me. He stood on his knees, with both his knees on either sides of my thighs, he spread both my arms on either sides, locked his fingers with mine and started his shower of kisses on my body, starting with my neck and ears and shoulders, kissing and sucking and leaving marks of his love on my skin. It was so passionate yet so gentle. Each kiss was lingering and just short of a bite, sending goosebumps all over my body.

He made his way down and was approaching my ample breasts and my heart started beating so fast. I had dreamt of this moment hundreds of times and it was about to come true. He gently slid my strap down my shoulder while kissing me and pulled my bra down to reveal jus the top tip of my nipple and kissed me there. Usually i am a person who loves to relish the moment slowly but the teasing with his tongue was so unbearable that i was getting restless to have him conquer me completely. I lifted myself a bit, reached back to my bra and unhooked it and just like that he knew what i wanted. He looked at me and gave me a wicked smile. He pulled my bra all the way out and tossed it away to reveal my huge mounds and my pink hard thirsty nipples waiting to be touched by his tongue. Without waiting, he bent down and placed his soft lips on my nipples to satisfy me. Oh that moment was so ecstatic that i closed my eyes and pressed his shoulder hard to enjoy the burst of pleasure he was giving me. He felt the way my body was responding to what he was doing and went further and sucked on my nipples hard, driving me crazy and making me moan uncontrollably. He took a brief break to switch over to the other breast that was eagerly waiting its turn to be quenched.

His lips and tongue showed their expertise to both my breasts without picking favorites and then started exploring my tummy and my belly button, accessing the deepest part of my belly button giving me a teaser of what is coming next.

With all the amazing action he was giving me, my legs were already parted instinctively, but when he moved down, positioned himself between my legs and started kissing my inner thighs and held my knees and pulled them further apart, my pussy started throbbing with anticipation. I was dripping profusely, and seeing that he looked at me and said with a naughty smile "You really like seeing me cum, don't you?" I smiled back and bit my lower lip feeling so shy for a brief moment.

He bent down and I got nervous and pulled back. He asked me "What happened?"

I said "I am scared. It's my first time." (I was ofcourse not a virgin, but i guess nobody ever loved me enough to go down on me ever... so it was my first time).

He smiled and said "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. You won't feel a thing." I laughed at his last comment, understanding that it was meant to make me laugh and feel relaxed.

He came close to my pussy, hovering just an inch away from it. My heartbeat paced up thinking about the next moment. I had dreamt of this moment for a long time, enjoying it with his voice, all those times when he described to me on the phone what he would do to my pussy and my brain has done its best to put together this sexy picture for me to enjoy the feeling without actually experiencing it.

And then there it was. That moment when his tongue licked my pussy for the first time, that moment was so filled with pleasure that I lost myself, moaning with extreme ecstasy and thanking God for finally bestowing me with this moment in my life which i never thought i would experience. He observed the jolt in my body and started his exploration further, he parted my lips gently and licked from bottom to top repeatedly alternating between the lips, as if he was finishing off a bowl of ice cream, his tongue nudging further and further and being so deliberate in his movements, so deliciously slow, from bottom till my clit, being extra soft every time he reached it.

My legs had a mind of their own now, opening wider and giving him full access to my treasure pot. He licked and sucked and kissed every part of my pussy and my hands were involuntarily in his hair, tightly gripping him as he devoured every part of my pussy.

His tongue and lips were such a vehicle of gratification that I cant even describe what i was experiencing, i felt like i blanked out for a moment and this moment would be etched in my brain forever when i felt like i was just propulsed from the earth like a rocket with so much pleasure that i felt i was floating in air with nothing to bring me down, my hands and legs numbed with the feeling, as if I was on a temporary high, sound and light seemed to slow down and the only thing that existed in that moment was 'me'. It didnt take long for him to make me cum considering what my body was going through and that climax was so strong and intense that my entire body was trembling on the bed uncontrollably and i was screaming at the top of my voice for what felt like eternity.

And when i finally opened my eyes after a long minute of utmost bliss, he was there smiling at me, proud, witnessing his victory and feeling at ease for fulfilling his promise to me.

I smiled back, held him and kissed him hard, and a small tear escaped my eye for my dream had finally came true. He looked at my tears and asked me concerned, "Hey! What's wrong? Did i hurt you?"

I smiled and said, "Thank you! Thank you for making my dream come true, for making me experience the epitome of pleasure".

He smiled, wiped the tears off my cheeks with his thumb, gave a gentle kiss on both my eyes, looked at me affectionately and said "Silly girl! It was MY pleasure to give you what you deserve... aaannnd i am not done yet. Do you want to see what all of your shrieking has done to me?"

I nodded my head and he lifted himself up and lowered his body on top of me and there i could feel his cock, hard again, pressing against my thighs. I felt the pleasure building inside me and i bit my lower lip to consume it. He smiled and bent down and whispered in my ears "I want to be a part of you baby. I want you to own me. Will you let me be a part of you?"

His whispers sending chills down my spine. Pleasure seemed to have taken control over my body and i was breathing so heavily now and all I could manage to say was, "Yes...baby.. please..I am all yours."

He lifted himself up again and positioned himself to enter me, teasing my entrance first, sending shots of pleasure through out my body. And then, with one smooth motion entered me, making me feel every inch of his hard cock, all my cuming only making it super easy for him to slide right inside me.

The entrance was so amazing that both of us let out a gasp and groaned strongly, his face showing the ecstasy he was experiencing being completely inside me, his cock tightly held by my pussy. After enjoying it for a brief moment, he started his journey of making his little 'General' feel good, enjoying the tightness of my pussy and letting himself milk away everything that is inside of him. He kept stroking in and out of me, our hot sweaty bare bodies brushing against each other, adding an icing to the cake of pleasure. He slowly increased his pace and intensity, his heart beat and breathing competing with each other as to who was faster.

Each of his thrusts shook the bed we were sleeping on and it started making noises as it started hitting against the wall. The pleasure building inside both of us with each second and ultimately culminating in a hard breathless groan that he let out, shivering and whimpering inside me, his legs finally giving up and he collapsed on me breathing heavily.

And thus culminated, one of the best evenings of my life!