When we first met

Story Info
What it was like when we first met.
2.2k words
4.57
1.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we first met

It's been nine years since Lisa, and I first met. I had recently gone through a divorce that I caused in an effort, or at least what I thought, to be with someone I loved. It wasn't love, of course, but more of a lust and desire of a man in the late 30s who didn't know what he had. As we get older, I feel things become clearer. What you want in a partner or a spouse. What you need to be happy. What you desire sexually. Even financially I've found that my focus is not on being rich and how much money I can make, but rather, how much do I NEED to be happy and those are very different things.

When I was younger, I felt like my wife was not edgy enough in bed. Not willing to do the things that I desired or get a little crazy. Looking back, I missed a huge opportunity. She loved me dearly. More than anyone has ever loved me. We did lots of things together, way more than I thought or realized at the time. And in bed? Now I realize that she loved doggy, light bondage, toys, etc. She loved having her nipples squeezed hard. Looking back, I realize now that that was an opportunity to explore nipple clamps and head down that road. She would suck my cock although she would not swallow, which I desperately wanted (And still do but never get). She would not do anal but was willing to try a few times. She was a tiny woman, and I'm a bigger guy with a cock to match, so again, looking back, I can understand. Yes, I can honestly say that my actions and the subsequent reaction was and is to this day, my biggest regret in life.

Then I met Lisa. A 5-foot 4 athletic woman who is now 54. She has a tight flat stomach that I love, nice tight ass, toned legs, piercing eyes (she's of Danish descent) and tits that I've really grown to love. I say grown to love because when we met, I had only been with one woman close to my age. Everyone else that I had been with was significantly younger and Lisa was the first woman that I was with that was my age, had a couple kids and so her tits sag. They are about b/c size and the nipples point to the ground. But they are wonderful nipples and as she's gotten older over our time together her tits have gotten a little bigger. And while originally it was new to me, I absolutely LOVE her tits, especially as she is riding me. Which she no longer does, but we'll get into that.

When we first met, I distinctly remember Lisa walking into the coffee shop and as I stood up to introduce myself, (We met on a dating site) she very obviously looked me up and down, then greeted me with a big smile. We hit it off right away and within a few days were out to dinner, then a couple days past that I had her come to my place for take out and wine. We sat on my couch in my two-bedroom apartment with minimal furniture as I lost most of my possessions in the divorce. The way she looked at me was of animalistic desire, wanting and anticipation. I remember her lips almost twitching as we drew close to each other for the first real deep kiss and how her tongue darted into my mouth wanting to taste me, wanting my hands on her body. Simply wanting. It was intoxicating. After that kiss, we started to fool around. We would kiss and I would rub her back, moving my hands lower to her lower back and back up, along her sides. Periodically she would lean back, and I would slide my hands across her boobs and down her flat belly as her shirt would ride up slightly, exposing her belly button and her hip bones as her low-rise jeans slid down a bit. As we got hotter and heavier, I unbuttoned the top button on her jeans and lowered the zipper enough that I could slide my hand in her pants and feal around. Her pants were tight and as I had my hand 3/4 of the way down she whispered into my ear. "Maybe we should just take these off." Who am I to argue as I moved off the couch, kneeled at her feet and pulled the jeans to the floor. There was no underwear.

Her pussy was glistening with the fresh wetness and as I sat forward, I kissed her inner thigh and made sure the breath deeply so she would feel my hot breath on her clit as I moved back up to her belly and began to pull her shirt off over her head. Lisa was squirming a little and I could tell she wanted me badly. The shirt came off and so did the bra, exposing her tits and I quickly grabbed them with my hands as I started to move back down to her belly and her waiting clit. As I licked her clit and began to move my tongue up and down to her dripping hole, Lisa moaned and just leaned back. I slid two of my fingers into her now soaked pussy and as I began to finger her she moaned louder and arched her back. Then.......all of a sudden, stopped, pull me away, grabbed my hand and said. "Let's go to the bedroom."

It was curious to me that she would stop so abruptly and want to change locations, but I also found out why soon enough. Lisa is a squirter. As I've mentioned in some of my other writings, she doesn't gush, but rather sprits but it doesn't stop once she starts. I didn't know that at the time, and I think she wanted to make sure I was ok with it. As we got to the bedroom, Lisa stripped me of my clothes and started to massage and fondle my hard cock. Clearly pleased with the size and wanting and she quickly put me on my back straddled me and started to ride my cock. I was in heaven. Staring up at her tits as the hung down pointing straight at me. She started to ride and as she got louder and louder, she pulled her legs forward into a squat position and started to squat fuck me, going balls deep every thrust and squirting on me. "I'm sorry, I wanted to tell you, I do that sometimes.....squirt."

"I love it, keep going." And that was all that was said.

Lisa was pulling almost all the way out and slamming herself down onto my cock, hard. Moaning, cumming, squirting with every thrust. The sound of the splash as she came down with every thrust was accompanied by splattering that would hit my chest. Then she froze. But this time, not to stop but because she was cumming so hard she was quivering, convulsing and her juices were flowing over me like someone had dumped a large cup of water on my pelvis. I took my cue and began to thrust up hard and fast and as I did, her eyes rolled back into her head as she screamed for a higher power. As I sprayed my load deep into her pussy, I realize that this is what I was seeking all along and I was ready to go again within 5 minutes. This time, as we lay next to each other, holding each other I ran my hand over her stomach and down to her soaked pussy and started to finger her again. As she got heated up, I moved on top of her. I was expecting standard missionary position, but as I got between her legs, she pulled her legs up and put them on my shoulders. My cock slid into her open, soaked pussy with ease and I began to fuck her. Not make love, not just slow passionate, but we FUCKED. I was slamming myself on to her as hard as I possible could as she moaned and screamed, "Oh, Fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me hard!"

I must be honest here; I have never fucked someone so hard in my life. I was coming almost all the way out (my cock is about 7 and a half inches) and I would slam back down into her with not only my weight, but power as well. She loved every slam and was cumming constantly. Her juices splashing out and completely soaking the bed. I couldn't take any more and with one final slam down, I came hard and with every pulse would pull out and slam back down. "Oh my god, I fucking love that!" She said.

I rolled off her and I knew. This could be it.

A week or so passed and we shared lots of texts, phone calls, emails and when the weekend came, Lisa came back over to my apartment. After some wine and some music, Lisa kissed me and looked at me and said, "Let's go to the bedroom. I want you. I'm on my period though, so if you want you can fuck my ass."

Yep, this is the one.

As we came into the bedroom, we were kissing, pawing at each other, and trying our best to get our clothes off. We got to the bed and Lisa bent over the bed, looking back at me. I licked my fingers and started play with her tight ass and hole and as I slipped a finger in while kissing her cheeks, she said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm getting you ready. I'm not the type to just jam it in you just because. I want YOU to enjoy this."

"Wow! Ok. Thank you."

As I slid my finger in and kissed her cheeks, I could see Lisa was cumming. She was already squirting and spirting out of her pussy. Her pussy juices running down her legs and soaking the carpet. She was so turned on that I didn't just fuck her ass but was taking the time to ensure her enjoyment. I got extra spit on my fingers (I didn't have lube) and slid a second finger in. Lisa moaned deeply, backing into my fingers and said, "Get up here and fuck my ass."

I stood up, spit on my aching cock to ensure it was lubed up and pressed the head of my cock against ass hole. It was tight and Lisa was breathing deep then she reached back grabbed her ass cheeks, spread them apart and pushed back into my cock. I was halfway in, and Lisa came hard, squirting all over my legs and the floor. I grabbed her hips and used them as my handles to start to slowly fuck her ass. In and out, in and out, with every stroke, deeper until I was fully inserted to the hilt. As I picked up the pace, Lisa was moaning louder, but would back into me with every thrust. The pace quickened and now I was slamming deep into Lisa's ass with force on every thrust. "Fuck yes, fuck my ass, fuck yes." Lisa kept saying over and over. It felt like her ass was gripping my cock and yanking me back in with every power thrust. Then I came deep in her ass, pulsing repeatedly. As we collapsed down onto the bed and rolled next to each other, Lisa just looked at me with those wonderful eyes and simply said, "Thank you, that was nice."

Things went on like this for a while. We would have sex regularly, Lisa would ride me and about once a month, I we would do anal. As time went on things began to change and Lisa was more and more distant and now, we have where we are today. My other stories give you an idea of where we stand, but suffice to say, I want, crave, desire, give and try to be and create unique things to bring that Lisa back to me. But she is not there. Cold as Ice, unless she wants something, and that something is never sex. She does rub it out almost daily with her vibrator, though, and that really bothers me.

As you may have gathered from my other stories, I have tried traditions, games, innuendo, romance, and I'm now at a complete loss. If something doesn't change soon and drastically, I'm not sure we're going to make it and the last nine years will have been for nothing. I want my Lisa, my partner for life, I want her love, affection, passion, and craving. I want to eat her out, finger her, fuck, make love to her, fuck her ass, drill her hard. I want her to want to swallow my cum and suck my cock as we drive somewhere. I want to slide my hands between her legs when we're in a restaurant, in a booth sitting next to each other and feel her wet pussy as I slide a finger in. I want to play with toys with her, I want to push some limits and give her the pure ecstasy that you can have from trusting, loving, and knowing your partner. I want my Lisa back. I miss her.