When We Were Young Ch. 02

Story Info
Tony's Buried Past Come's Out; Linda's Own Abuse Revealed.
8.7k words
4.77
3.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 1 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

This is the first story I’ve written. Comments would be appreciated.

This part contains M/F consensual sex, retelling of M/MMM sexual assault (not too graphic) and retelling of M/F emotional and physical abuse (not too graphic)

Because The Night (10,000 Maniacs version) is the soundtrack for this chapter, if you're so inclined to set the mood.

****

As we shared an enormous platter of loaded nachos and a couple of margaritas at Casa Gallardo, we talked about our parents and what they thought after meeting us. “My parents adore you and are truly happy for me, for us. You wowed them. Plus, you’re like my first real girlfriend they’ve met. I think you’ve convinced them I’m not gay,” I grinned.

“Happy to be of service,” she chuckled. “Well, my dad thinks you’re great; he’s got great taste. Mom, she’ll come around, she’s just nervous after my last relationship ended up as such a nightmare.”

“The infamous Ray.”

“Yeah,” shaking her head. “Just be you, Tony. That’s all I need. Let me handle mom.”

We walked along to the Funny Bone and felt the weird stresses of the last week melt away, laughing ourselves silly along with the crowd. It felt good to have no one watching us and making judgments; an evening where we could just be us. As the crowd filed out around us, Linda took my hand and kissed it.

“Ready?” she asked.

“For hours and hours now.”

Grabbing our small bags from the car, we checked into the hotel and were soon in our ninth-floor room, staring out at a magnificent view of a parking lot and an interstate highway. Luckily, that wasn’t the view we were interested in.

Linda unpacked some candles and a bottle of wine. “Here, make yourself useful while I get ready,” flashing me an evil grin while heading for the bathroom.

Candles lit, wine open, bedspread pulled back, lights off, curtain partially opened, shoes, socks, and sweater removed, two glasses of wine in my hands, Linda called out “Babe, I got us something for Christmas, too.”

“Lin, you didn’t have…” was as far as I got when she stepped out of the bathroom. It’s hard to talk when your jaw’s on the floor. Backlit by the bathroom light, a halo spread around her brunette hair, giving it a gold-leaf shimmer that set off her golden-brown skin. Two thin straps held up a red, pleated babydoll, her prominent nipples tenting the lace cups secured with a shiny satin bow. She looked like an angel; a slutty angel. Or the best Christmas gift ever.

“Fuuuck me,” I breathed.

“Oh, I intend to,” her voice raspy and commanding. “Bring me my wine.”

I didn’t move, too stunned by the vision before me to recognize sounds…outside of the pounding in my chest. I had never seen anything so sexy in my twenty-two years.

“Tony,” mirth behind the sharp tone, a small smile on her lips.

“Hmmmm?” dragging my eyes to hers.

“Bring me my wine, baby,” her soft command.

“Yes. Wine,” I briefly glanced at the table before I realized the glasses were in my hand. We chuckled, as my feet crossed the room and I leaned in for a kiss of red, shining lips before her finger got in the way to stop me.

“Just the wine,” I handed her the glass, chastened. “Now get undressed,” she added, sternly.

I looked at her quizzically for a moment. There was lust in her eyes, but no anger.

“Yes, ma’am,” realizing there was a game afoot. Judging by the steel rod in my crotch, it wanted to play. As I stepped over to the bed, I started to quickly get naked.

“Slowly,” she barked. “Slowly, baby. I want to drink you in,” she added, softly.

I started unbuttoning my shirt at a speed that wouldn’t pop the buttons—when I was stopped again.

“Tony, what do you say?”

“Hmmm? Uh, yes, ma’am?” slightly confused. My arousal was definitely dulling my ability to think.

“Good boy. Continue.” She was very much in control, though her voice couldn’t hide her excitement.

I took a deep breath, looked into her eyes, and started undressing again. As my shirt hit the floor, Linda smiled and nodded at my pants. I lowered my pants and boxers slowly, staring at this gorgeous creature in red, nipples harder and more engorged than I had ever seen them, her nostrils flaring, as my freed cock sprang towards her.

Naked, I stared at her, hornier than a fifteen-year-old watching Baywatch, awaiting her next command. But she just continued to stare, her eyes slightly vacant, wine glass in one hand, the other lightly moving under the babydoll.

“Baby?”

“Hmmm? Oh,” she chuckled softly. “On the bed, on your back,” back in command.

“Yes, ma’am,” I said, getting in position and slowly stroking my cock, pre-cum leaking like a faucet.

“No touching,” she barked, shaking her finger at me.

“Yes, ma’am,” I groaned. I loved/hated this. (Mostly I loved it)

Taking a big drink, she set her wine down and stepped to the edge of the bed, closed her eyes, and, Good Lord, started dancing to a beat playing only in her head. Arms held high, she spun slowly, the bodice swaying with every move, giving a glimpse of a red satin thong and ass cheeks that caused a whimper to escape my lips.

I shoved my hands under my ass, in a vain attempt to keep them off my cock.

Turning around, her hands slipped down to brush her nipples, eliciting a moan from my very own Lady In Red. Eyes opening, she stared at me with green eyes glowing, gold flecks dancing, her hand fingering the satin bow below the wondrous lace cups. “Merry Christmas, Tony. Come unwrap me,” lust and need emanating from her every pore.

I was on my knees in front of her before ‘me’ died on her lips, nearly sliding off the bed. I’d love to tell you how I slowly untied the bow, eased the straps from her shoulders, and lowered the babydoll to the floor before saying something romantic and kissing her gently. But that would be a lie. We assaulted one another as if the world would end if we weren’t fucking in the next sixty seconds. I think we made it inside thirty. (You’re welcome)

Lips colliding, hands roaming, bow untied, straps roughly pushed off her shoulders, babydoll on the floor; all of these things happened simultaneously in a frenzy of passion and need. I pulled my present onto the bed on top of me, moving the soaked thong to the side and sinking into her, as deep as I could get, my grunts and her moans bouncing off the walls.

Linda was as wet as I was hard, and hot as an oven, taking me deep and squeezing me like a boa constrictor. Jackhammering into her as hard and fast as I could, my hands holding her hips to steady her above me. Her hands were in my hair, mouth on my neck, and in my ear, each of us using the other for our pleasure. “Cumming!” she grunted once, before biting down hard on my shoulder, legs twitching uncontrollably, screaming against my body. I managed five, seven, ten strokes and I was gone, bucking into my love’s hot, wet pussy, walls gripping, squeezing, milking.

My erection hadn’t diminished (oh, to be 22 forever) and as soon as I had my breath back, I rolled Linda onto her back, got lost in her gaze for a moment, before leaning in for a kiss I hoped expressed my longing for her, and slowly started to move inside her again. With more control over my body, I went to work with my mouth, licking away the sheen of delicious sweat covering her, nibbling her ears, kissing that lovely spot where collarbone becomes neck—anywhere that elicited coos and moans; trying my best to return the gift she had given me.

Sliding down and slipping out of her (her frustrated whimper soooo sexy), I needed her nipple in my mouth. As I made an initial nibble, the whimper turned into a hissed, “yessss,”, one hand pushing my head down harder to her chest, the other reaching down to pull on the other nub. Still insecure about them in public, the joy they now brought her in the bedroom was undeniable; increasingly finding her hand working one, while I pleasured the other.

My left-hand roaming caught her attention, and she took my thumb into her mouth and worked it like a tiny cock, sucking, tongue twirling, biting, while my right went in search of her clit. Her preference was for slowly circling it with my thumb, palm gently massaging swollen labia, fingers gently teasing her opening…I was always happy to oblige. A painful bite on my thumb told me I’d hit my mark.

Now that I had her attention, I began to work her nipple in earnest, battering it with my tongue, teeth scraping more forcefully. Linda’s head pushed deeper into the mattress, mumbling, “yeth…yeth…yeth…yeth,” around my thumb, breath coming in short gasps; as I glanced over to see her stretching her nipple two inches from her body, twisting it painfully. Hang on, baby, here it comes.

Biting the base hard enough to leave an indent and flicking the tip back and forth, Linda’s back arched, eyes flying open, and screamed, “FUUUUUCK!” loud enough to bring security running, before slamming her head back, orgasm ripping through her body, juices coating my fingers. “Cummming! Cummingcummingcumming.” Stomach muscles contracting, legs twitching, babbling; it’s a glorious thing to witness…I could almost come just watching her.

Her nipples are very sensitive, as I’ve mentioned, and normally I’d give her a few minutes to recover, but she was just so damn sexy and I was too charged up. I’d let go of her nipple as she came (as had she), though my thumb was still circling her clit gently and I surprised her by clamping back down on her engorged nip, flicking as fast as my tongue would work, while more forcefully rubbing her clit. Linda’s head snapped up in surprise, eyes wide as they found mine, ‘no’ forming on her lips. What came out was more like, “NOOHHH FUUUCK!” and over the edge she went again, eyes rolling up in her head as she slammed back to the mattress, muscles rippling, twitching.

Gently extricating myself as Linda came down from her high, I got up and got a glass of water and a cool washcloth for my love. Climbing up above her head, I sat her up so she was leaning against my chest and helped her take a long drink before gently wiping her face and neck with the cloth.

Gently kissing her head and neck, I murmured, “Okay?”

“Mmmmmm. Wow, that was, wow. I mean, uh, wow.”

“I was worried it was too much,” softly kissing her ear.

She grinned shyly and patted my arm. “Nice surprise. And a very naughty thing to do. I’m afraid you’re going to have to be punished.”

“Yes, ma’am,” I breathed into her ear, nibbling a lobe.

“Stay right there,” she said, as she got up and entered the bathroom. The toilet flushed and a few minutes later she returned, her hair brushed and makeup touched up.

“God, you’re beautiful, Lin,” I breathed, as she returned to bed, settling between my legs.

“Thank you, baby,” she whispered, before sucking a ball into her mouth.

“Fuuuck,” I moaned, head sinking back against the pillow and headboard.

She lost herself for a while, eyes closed, alternating between bathing my balls and perineum and slowly jacking me off, mumbling to herself. “So warm…mmm, salty…”

I stared down at her flawless golden-brown skin, ass shining in the flickering of the candles, long legs begging for attention. We had only ever made love face to face, one or the other on top, as I liked to let the flickering fires of her eyes consume me. The downside is her ass did not receive the recognition and devotion it deserved.

Tapping lightly on Linda’s head to get her attention, she opened her eyes and stared with relaxed contentment. “Hmmm?” she enquired, as I put my hands under her arms and pulled her up to me, kissing her deeply, tasting the musky aroma of my balls on her tongue, triggering an unwanted memory.

Mentally shaking it off, I breathed “I want to take you from behind, baby.”

Her eyes sparkling, she just nodded her head.

As we repositioned ourselves on the bed, I grabbed a cheek in each hand, squeezing and mauling, kissing and nibbling, her little rosebud showing itself to me, the memory returned unbiddenly, and my mouth was between her cheeks, tongue swirling.

Her body tensed. “OH!” she said loudly, clearly surprised, looking over her shoulder. “Uh, Tone, uh, mmmm, uh, okay.” Her body gradually relaxed, head hanging forward, before mewling contentedly.

For my part, these things barely registered, momentarily four years younger, tongue bathing a much larger asshole (in more ways than one) belonging to a much larger black man. I was 18 and experiencing hazing for the one-and-only time in my life. They called it ‘team building’; they should have called it rape and sexual assault.

Gratefully, my tongue was pleasuring Linda enough that a loud moan escaped her lips and she shifted her head down and onto the mattress, breaking the spell and bringing me back to the present. It had been less than five minutes, but I was really shaken and glad Linda couldn’t see my face.

“Fuck me, baby,” she cooed, and, to my shame, I was rock hard and suddenly aggressive. Lining up behind her, I shoved myself in her pussy and began pounding as hard as I could, tears rolling down my cheeks, unaware again of my surroundings. There was a slide show going on in my head, of images long buried…

Twelve young men in a circle facing away from each other, leaning on the backs of couches, naked. Me and KJ going from one to another, ‘tossing salad’, jerking and sucking dick.

One night alone with each of them; getting fucked, sucking, jerking; in one case, fucking, a couple leaving me alone.

Loads and loads of cum, far too many to count.

KJ and I spooning…

“TONY! STOP!! YOU’RE HURTING ME!!! TONY!!!!”

I don’t know how long I was gone, or how long she had been yelling. I staggered back and off the bed, staring with blank shock into the eyes of My Linda, pissed. She was talking and yelling, almost assuredly, but I couldn’t hear anything beyond the roaring in my ears. My back was against the window and I was so cold I was shaking. When did it get so cold?

Things get hazy after that, just images, really…

Linda crying and yelling.

Linda staring at me; please don’t look at me.

Linda in front of me, scared, talking; I’m sorry!! I wish I could hear her.

In the shower, Linda behind me; God, I’m cold.

In the bed, blanket around me; Linda behind me…

I woke up a few hours later in a dark room. Linda’s hand in mine, behind me, sleeping. It came back to me in bits and pieces. I hadn’t thought about those two weeks in a long time, I had buried the memories…or at least thought I had. I’d hurt Linda. Dear God, I’d hurt Linda. It was over, had to be. She had to think I was crazy. She might be right. I’d hurt her, those words on a loop in my head, and I started to hyperventilate.

And then she was there, rubbing my back and whispering in my ear, “It’s okay…shhh, shhh…It’s okay, Tony…I’m here…everything’s okay…you’re safe…Oh, Tony, don’t cry, honey…I’m here…Look at me, Tony…I’m right here…that’s right, deep breath.”

“Tony, look at me.”

I couldn’t do that. Couldn’t bear it. I closed my eyes and shook my head. Couldn’t see the hurt, disappointment, pain, and anger that I knew would be there. Just leave me (please don’t leave me!).

Then I was on my back, Linda’s head on my chest, her warmth seeping into my bones. I was deeply ashamed. I tentatively reached an arm up and gently hugged her to me, terrified it was for the last time.

“Tony?” The light from the open curtain was enough to see the worry on her face, her eyes puffy and red.

I whispered the only thing that mattered, that would ever matter. “Please don’t leave me,” a sob breaking free.

She stared at me, confused, for the longest two seconds of my life, before the softest smile melted my heart. “Never, silly bear. I just found you,” before squeezing me tight, and resting her head back on my chest.

My heart soared, a sob escaped, and tears started anew. When would I stop crying?

“Shh…shh, hush now…It’s okay…just rest.”

“Linda? Um...are…are you…okay? Did I…I…hurt…?”

She raised up to look at me, rubbing my cheek. “I’m okay, baby. I’m okay. You scared me, that’s all. We’ll talk later. Rest now.”

“I’m sorry!!” I sobbed. I’d never felt so pitiful in my life. Some man I am. I felt like I was five years old. What the hell was happening to me?

“Oh, Tony,” her hands squeezed my cheeks together. “Look at me. I. AM. O—KAY. Rest now.”

I nodded off, waking up a few hours later, dawn just lighting the horizon, Linda stirring above me. She looked up at me, scooted up, and kissed me, hard. Raising up over me and staring at me with deep intensity, willing one word into my soul, she whispered, “Never,” I just nodded…but I didn’t cry, thank God.

“Okay,” she said, getting out of bed. “I’m going to use the little girls’ room and order some breakfast, while you take a shower. And then we’re going to talk.”

Scared, and nervous, I just stared at her. Could I do that? But Linda talked right over my hesitation. “Mom always says to ‘rip the bandage off’ and that’s what we’re going to do. You’re going to tell me about last night, and I’m going to tell you about Ray. Okay?” But she wasn’t looking for an answer. I just nodded.

An hour later, we’d showered, dressed, eaten (at least a little), and were sitting up on the bed, leaning against the headboard, a box of tissues between us, holding hands. I was almost feeling human again and said I’d go first. After all, I’d started it…

…“My dream had always been to play for State U, for as long as I can remember. I attended camps every year and got to know the coaching staff a little bit, so when it came to playing for a smaller school or walking on at State, it was really no decision for me. Walk-ons do all of the same things as scholarship players. All the weight training, all the practice, running, all the film sessions, we just don't play very much. Which was a sacrifice I was willing to make in order to be on that court, to fulfill that dream.

“Being a walk-on and a freshman meant that I was at the very bottom of the totem pole, and I was not surprised at some of the hazing during summer workouts. Doing the laundry, cleaning the court, stuff like that. No big deal. KJ was the other walk-on; a six-foot-six-inch guy from the Bahamas. Good guy and we got along well, enduring the hazing with a good attitude.

“The leaders of the team the previous year had graduated, leaving Jamaal and Derek as the seniors on our team. As such, they got to decide what our pre-season ‘team building’ event would be. They ended up renting a couple of condos down at the lake, and we were going to spend two weeks fishing, playing video games, drinking, and smoking a lot of weed.

“KJ and I shared the smallest bedroom, of course, and as we were unpacking, Jamaal popped in to explain our duties for the next two weeks. He was seven-foot-two and probably 280 pounds; very much in charge of the team. ‘So listen, Tre likes to cook, so he’s in charge of the food, and you guys will help him with that, as well as laundry and cleaning the condos. Other than that, you’ll do whatever you’re told by one of the guys, I don’t care what it is, or you can get the fuck out right now,’ and he wasn’t joking. KJ and I glanced at each other, and KJ said, ‘Okay, Jamaal.’

“‘Call me Captain, black pussy. You got that white pussy?’ he said, looking at me.

“‘Okay, Captain,’ we replied nervously, and he walked off. KJ and I shared a look, wondering how bad this might get.

“After unpacking, KJ and I went into the living room and Jamaal gathered everyone around. There were two transfers and two freshman newcomers, and everyone went around introducing themselves. Jamaal skipped over me and KJ and laid out the activities available, saying we were on our own until seven each evening, when there would be a team dinner and ‘bonding activities’. Somebody laughed and said all we were missing were women and everybody joined in, except Jamaal.