When We Were Young Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me ma'am," she commanded.

Something was happening and I didn't know what it was, but my cock was intrigued. "Yes, ma'am," I said, lowering my eyes, before heading for the bar.

**

The party was in full swing as ten became eleven, people dancing, drinking, and joints passing around, amongst other substances, I'm sure. I was buzzed, headed toward stoned, dancing with new friends, and taking orders from Linda. She had me getting drinks for her friends and giving them little massages, always with a 'Yes, ma'am'. I learned this was expected when, after failing to say it, Linda grabbed the front of my sweater and pulled me to her and kissed me, then whispered in my ear, "That's one."

"One what?" I whispered back. She stared at me, lips firm until I got it. "Yes, ma'am," I said, lowering my eyes. A friend of hers who'd been watching us chuckled, and I blushed as I moved away, my cock twitching. What in the hell is going on tonight?

Couples, both new and existing, were taking advantage of the four extra bedrooms and the many seating areas around the house, as the clock neared midnight to, ah, get better acquainted, before returning to the dance floor and bar, coming back with clothing a little more askew than when they left.

Linda and I were on the dance floor when a slow song started playing, and we took the opportunity to hold each other close. "Ma'am," I whispered into her ear, "what's going on?"

"You're getting hard, that's what," she replied, grinding into me and kissing my neck, hand gripping the back of my head.

"Mmmm, feels good, but not what I meant. It feels like something is going on between you and Sharon that I'm missing."

"Later, baby. Just hold me," and then Sharon was behind me, arms on mine holding Linda, whispering in my ear, but speaking to Linda.

"My room, twelve-fifteen," she said.

Linda looked over my shoulder at her oldest friend, eyes sparkling, the tip of her tongue just peeking between her lips, and nodded. Sharon nibbled my ear lobe, and I swear all three of us moaned before she disappeared into the crowd. I looked down at Linda, a question on my face. "Later, baby," and laid her head on my chest, hand caressing my back.

Thirty minutes later, with less than a minute until the new year, Linda had me backed against a wall, kissing under my chin, slowly grinding against my thigh, one hand on my ass and the other rubbing a nipple through my sweater. I reciprocated by grabbing an ass cheek in each hand and pulling her tight to my thigh. When people started counting down to midnight, Linda's lips found mine, and her grinding increased, moaning into my mouth. I'd never seen her like this with other people around, though we were hardly the only ones in an amorous embrace. Shouts of Happy New Year reached us, and we broke our embrace to exchange a heartfelt, "I love you," and squeezed each other tight.

"Tony, go get a bottle of tequila and three cups and meet me at the stairs," gripping my hard cock through my jeans and giving it a stroke.

"Yes, ma'am," I replied, huskily. Looks like it's close to showtime.

With her three-inch heels and standing on the first step, Linda was able to look me in the eye as we shared a shot, and I got clued in. "Sharon and I are sometimes more than just BFFs, baby," staring at me intently to gauge my reaction, arms on my shoulders, hands stroking my hair and neck.

Given the events earlier in the evening, this was not a complete surprise, but was still somewhat shocking; before the party, this would have absolutely floored me. Ever the wordsmith, I managed an eloquent, "Uh, okay." Seeing the hesitance on her face, I added what was unequivocally true, "You've got great taste, baby; she's sexy as hell."

Her face lit up a little, "I sure do, look who I'm in love with," before leaning in and kissing me lightly. "She has had trouble keeping a boyfriend, and when her needs get too great, I help her out; we help each other, though I haven't needed any since I met this hunky guy in grad school," she said, smiling hungrily at me.

"Anybody I know?" a little smirk on my face.

"Maybe, he's got this great big cock and the bluest eyes I just get lost in, and the hottest ass. He's just dreamy," faux-swooning against me.

"He sounds great," chuckling and holding her against me.

I felt her breath on my ear, "And I want to share him with my BFF."

I should probably have seen that coming, but being invited to have a threesome was a new one for me and not something I ever expected to happen. "Really?"

She gave me big doe-eyes, bit her lower lip, and nodded.

Well, fuck. She could convince me to kill a guy with a look like that. And all she wanted was for me to have sex with her and her hot girlfriend? "I'm in."

She hugged me tight, "Yay!" and then looked at my watch. "Okay, we've got five minutes. Here's what you need to know; at school, we would play together every week or so, if we were between boyfriends. We know we can trust each other, and it seemed safer than picking up a stranger, just because we were horny."

"Makes sense, I guess."

"We haven't been together for months now, with me starting grad school and falling in love with you, and her still having a semester before graduating...we miss each other. And when we met for lunch a few days ago, we realized how badly we needed to be together, but only if you would join us... I wouldn't do it, otherwise. So, you're, okay?"

"I get it," hugging her. "What do you want me to do?"

"Sharon needs to be in control. What she wants, we do. It's been this way since the first time we were together. It's the way she needs it, and I am used to following her orders. And I was sure you wouldn't mind either, right? I mean, you seem to like it when I take control; right, baby?" reaching down to confirm my excitement.

She wasn't wrong, although it wasn't something I had articulated to her, it just seemed to be our natural dynamic. This could be interesting, and I was certainly excited. "I do. Wait a minute, is that why you were playing games with me earlier, to get me conditioned to follow orders?"

She grinned slyly, "Guilty as charged. But if anything happens and you want to stop, just say 'red' and we'll make sure you're okay. Otherwise, just follow my lead, baby, and buckle up!"

As we turned and headed upstairs, I voiced my one fear. "Lin, if you see me start acting weird, or zoning out, I need you to smack me, hard. Okay? Make sure I don't, you know..."

"I've got you, Tony. We'll keep an eye on you. Promise, baby."

Linda knocked on Sharon's door. "Enter!" she barked.

We stepped into Sharon's room and closed the door. It was huge, just like everything else in the house. A four-poster bed, at least a king, took up much of the room, with a walk-in closet and bathroom with a shower big enough for four, a computer desk, two dressers, a vanity table, and a mini-fridge. Sharon was seated in her desk chair and spun to face us, still in her dress.

"Strip," she commanded. Linda slipped her spaghetti straps off her shoulders and in a flash, her dress was pooled around her heels, revealing golden-brown skin, a silver-satin thong, soaked through and clinging to her sex, protruding nipples. Magnificent. How did I ever get so lucky?

Linda turned to me. "Here, let me help," trying to remove my clothes and molest me at the same time; more molesting than undressing, though I wasn't complaining.

"Melon, over here and on your knees!" barked Sharon. Linda reluctantly broke away and kneeled before her friend, on her knees, with her ass cheeks resting on her heels. Without her distracting me, I was naked and next to my love in under a minute, looking up at Sharon.

"Tony, I want to thank you for joining us and letting Linda and I play together. It's been too long, hasn't it, Melon?"

"Mmmm, it has, Brick. After all the petting and fondling tonight, I really need this," she said, panting slightly, reaching out to grab her BFF's hand and mine. I took Sharon's other hand, completing the circle.

"I have a wide range of needs and desires, sometimes involving discipline or exhibitionism, but tonight I need comfort and sex. I am so very happy for you both, but also jealous and sad. I need to feel wanted."

We nodded up at her, Linda's eyes wet, their love for each other evident. "Mistress," I said, staring up at Sharon, "please use me as you see fit to satisfy your needs and desires. It is my pleasure to submit to you tonight," my eyes shifting down to the floor. I don't exactly know where that came from, but it felt so right I could not deny I felt it deep in my soul. And the three of us saw my cock twitch, and the long strand of pre-cum dripping onto my thigh.

I could feel Linda's eyes on me, as I stared at the floor, blushing and excited. After several seconds, Sharon released my hand and cupped my cheek, rubbing it with her thumb. "Thank you, Slave," raising my chin until our eyes met, before releasing me and smacking me fairly hard in the face, and then rubbing my reddening skin, tears pricking my eyes.

"Thank you, Mistress Sharon." She smiled down at me, Linda squeezing my hand hard.

"Brick, you're WAY overdressed. May we help you get more comfortable?" Linda asked.

"Excellent idea, Slut. On your feet!" Sharon barked, the three of us standing.

Linda and I proceeded to remove Sharon's sweater dress, Linda taking advantage to fondle her newly exposed skin. Sharon's black lace bra and V-string panties were next, and we moved onto the enormous bed, Sharon on her back in the middle. "Slave, I want to thank you for convincing Slut here that her nipples are to die for and should not be hidden, something I could never do."

"You're welcome, Mistress," I replied.

"I can't wait to explore them. Am I also to understand you are the Foot Whisperer, correct?"

"Uh, yes, Mistress," glancing at Linda.

"Melon and I have no secrets, isn't that right, Slut?"

"Yes, Brick," Linda replied, making me wonder just how much of this was playtime and how much was a more permanent part of their relationship. Question for another time.

"Well, get down there and get to work, Whisperer. Slut, up here."

While I got busy with Sharon's feet, Linda crawled up beside her and the two began kissing and fondling one another, Sharon pinching and pulling roughly on Linda's distended nubs. Her breathing was immediately ragged, and I knew she was very close. After all the grinding and humping over the last few hours, she was sitting on a massive orgasm. Humping Sharon's leg with a wildness I'd only seen once or twice, I winced as Sharon's nails dug deep into her nipple and Linda screamed into her mouth (Sharon's other hand on the back of Linda's head, holding their mouths together), her orgasm overtaking her, wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her, goosebumps and a sheen of sweat exploding from head to toe, convulsing. And just as Linda's body relaxed a fraction, Sharon pulled hard and twisted the same nipple with an aggression I never had, and Linda seized up for maybe three seconds, before exploding again.

As I rubbed and licked and nibbled on Sharon's feet, she rubbed Linda's back as she came back to earth, murmuring into her ear, before saying to me, "Slave, I think you deserve the fruit basket. I've wanted to do that for four years, but she wouldn't let me. I had no idea they were so sensitive, but now that I know..."

I took Sharon's big toe into my mouth and began sucking and swirling it with my tongue, eliciting a small moan from her red lips, while a recovered Linda was gently mauling her enormous breasts, nibbling an earlobe and speaking softly, me catching most of what she was saying between nibbles. "So sexy...love your ear...so beautiful...Aaron...fucking fool...find love...I'm here...anytime...Tony...slave...anything...desire...breasts...nipples...your ass in...dress...me so wet and humping Tony...saw...watching me...taste you...eat...ass...pussy...so sweet." Sharon was breathing deeply and sighing, Linda's words soothing a broken heart, it sounded like. Aaron really was a fucking fool, I thought.

Sharon was rubbing her big thighs together and I could smell her arousal. "Mistress Sharon, may I please worship your sex?"

"You may, Slave," easing her thighs apart and bending her knees.

She was shaved completely bald, her lips swollen and puffy, nectar dancing in the light. As I moved into position, Linda changed position to worship her breasts, leaning down and whispering in my ear, "She likes you to nibble on her labia and suck on her clit. She'll have two little orgasms, then two fingers hard before the big one; when she's on the edge, bite her inner thigh hard enough to bruise and hold on." She kissed me and whispered, "I love you, Slave."

"You, too, Slut." And then we set about pleasuring our Mistress.

Linda began kissing and nibbling all over Sharon's ample breasts, as I tucked into her sex, running my tongue from taint to clit and back again, stopping to get the sweet nectar clinging to her folds, gently nibbling on her inner petals before sliding up and sucking her clit into my mouth, working it like an Everlasting Gobstopper, earning me a "FUCK" from my Mistress. Sharon's thighs were shaking, just a little, and I glanced up to see Linda was leaving a trail of hickeys as she feasted on her breasts, Sharon's head rolling side to side, hand pressing down on Linda's head.

After several minutes, Sharon was flexing her hips, trying to get my mouth on her clit or in her slit, while I nibbled and sucked on her labia, one finger sliding up and down her slit, ducking in and out on occasion, teasing this lovely creature, wanting so badly to bring her pleasure. I sucked her clit in and immediately felt her big hand on the back of my head.

"Yesss, Slave," she hissed. "FUCK!" she barked, as Linda bit a nipple and swung her head back and forth, my finger flooded with her juices.

Linda tapped me on my head and held up one finger, as we made eye contact.

As Linda and I continued, the bedroom door opened and a young woman I'd seen downstairs entered the room and stood at the edge of the bed, behind Linda's spread ass, caressing it lightly.

Sharon turned her head, breathing heavily. "Has everyone left, Mar?" she asked.

"Just Melanie and Aubrey are still here, passed out on a sofa. I covered them up," she replied, stroking Linda's ass. Linda reached behind her and squeezed her hand, mouth never leaving Sharon's tits. "Hey, Linda," Mar said quietly, squeezing back.

"Okaaay," Sharon spoke-moaned. "Go shut off the lights and lock uuup and then get back here. And dim the liiights on your waaay, please." Mar nodded, leaned on the bed to kiss Sharon passionately, and left the room, lights dimmed.

I got back to the task at hand, nibbling a little harder on her labia and running a finger up and down either side of her clit, squeezing them tightly. "Motherfucker," she hissed, directed at I don't know what. Releasing her clit, I slid in two fingers to the hilt and curled upward, searching, probing. "FUCK ME!" she screamed, flooding my fingers, my lips sucking up as much as I could. God, Sharon was sexy.

Linda tapped me on the head again, holding up two fingers and mouthing, "Ready?" I nodded my head and then mouthed, "Go!" I shoved two fingers in knuckles deep and began to piston in and out rapidly, earning me a series of "YESYESYESYESYES!" while Linda latched on to a nipple and watched me get a mouthful of the meaty inner thigh and bite down hard, pulling backward a little, while Linda clamped down, as well. Linda had said to hold on and I had my free arm clamped around the leg I was biting because, if it was me, I'd be jumping around like my hair was on fire; it would be an embarrassing way to lose a tooth or break my nose.

Quite reasonably, Sharon screamed loud enough to break glass.

"OOOWWW!!!!!" (that doesn't really do it justice, but you get the point) "FUUUCK YOUUUU!! CUMMINNNG!" Thrashing back and forth, her juices spilled around my still-fucking fingers as I held her leg, still biting. Linda tapped me and I let go of her leg, replacing my fingers with my mouth, licking my Mistress clean, as she moaned and cussed and twitched through maybe the strongest orgasm I'd ever witnessed...and I think Linda's orgasms are crazy-strong.

As she came back from wherever she had been, goosebumps exploded on her skin and she shuddered and came again, moaning long and low, almost like an aftershock following an earthquake. I licked and caressed and kissed everything in reach, with Linda doing much the same above me. I looked at my bite mark and winced. It was certainly going to leave a bruise, and there was one little spot of blood where the skin had broken. It looked dark and angry; I just hoped Mistress was not the same. I kissed it tentatively, hoping to soothe it, and felt her hand on the back of my head, so I continued; I noticed Linda doing the same to the bite marks on her breasts.

While we were ministering to our Mistress, Mar came in, got undressed, climbed onto the bed on the opposite side of Linda, and joined us. She was similar to Linda's five-foot-three-inches, with an extra twenty pounds or so, but soft where Linda's athletic body was firm. Mar had long blonde hair, porcelain-white skin, ice-blue eyes, smallish, pear-shaped breasts (maybe 30AA), and a pillowy ass. She was very cute and, I thought, was a naturally shy or nervous person, fragile somehow; she also seemed to know Sharon and Linda intimately.

Sharon's voice shattered the quiet sounds of kissing and licking. "Holy shit! What did you two do to me? I have never, and I repeat, never, cum like that in my life! Slave, did you leave a mark!?"

Shit! A mark? You could say that, as I glanced down at my teeth marks and swollen skin filling with oxygen-rich blood. "Uh, Mistress Sharon, you might, I mean, uh, yes, Mistress," I stammered, avoiding eye contact.

"Slave. Look at me," she commanded.

Taking just a peek, I saw three smiling faces grinning down at me. "Thank you, Slave."

Surprised, I said, "You're welcome? Mistress Sharon," as they giggled at my nervousness.

"You are just delicious, Slave. And thank you, Slut, for making this a wonderful moment. I'll remember that look forever."

"Mean. Just mean, mean, mean," I said to Linda, chuckling.

Mistress barked, "Okay, Slut, get your boy-toy there ready to fuck me. Mar, come worship me."

"Yes, Brick," she replied, moving down to the end of the bed, while I moved away from in between Mistress's legs and got on my back. Linda stretched out on top of me, and we kissed and snuggled while Mar and Mistress did much the same thing.

"You're wonderful, baby," she whispered, "thank you so much for tonight; we needed this."

"Anything for you, Lin, anything, but I have so many questions."

"And I'll answer them all, but let's get you ready for our Mistress," sliding down and taking my cock in her mouth. I was at about half-mast, but I'd been hard off and on for three hours; it wasn't going to take much for me to be ready.

I glanced over to see Mar nuzzling Mistress's neck and whispering in her ear, while one finger lazily swept up and down her sex, keeping her wet and ready.

With just a couple of minutes inside my love's talented mouth, I was ready. I positioned myself between Mistress's spread legs and entered her slowly, doing my best to avoid the bite mark I had delivered minutes ago. She was wet and hot, and it felt so good, buried deep inside this glorious, unusual creature. It also felt weird to be fucking the best friend of the woman I had pledged my love to just days before, sitting two feet away. She had asked me to do it, but still...

Speaking of my love, she crawled behind Mar and began eating her pussy and kneading her soft ass, earning a contented sigh from Mar, as she continued nuzzling our Mistress's neck, her hand rolling and pinching a nipple.