When We Were Young Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I covered Mistress's body with my own and nibbled her other ear, whispering, "Mistress, you are such a sexy bitch. If I wasn't already taken, I would ravish you all day, every day, making you scream for mercy... and not giving it to you. I'll be your slave anywhere, anytime, and for anything. How do you want it, Mistress?"

She whimpered as I spoke, causing my cock to twitch inside her. "Hard, Slave. I need it hard."

"I'm going to make you scream my name, Mistress," I whispered, biting down harder on her earlobe.

"Fuuuck..." she moaned.

Rising to my knees and beginning to stroke in and out, setting an aggressive pace, Mistress's hand rubbing my chest and nipple. I pulled Mar's hand down to Mistress's clit, and she immediately began thrumming her fingers back and forth.

A loud moan escaped her lips. "Yes! Fuck me, Slave! Yes, Marrrr...Oh, fuck."

Seeking more leverage, I grabbed her hips and slammed into her hard, one stroke every three or four seconds, balls slapping her ass. I felt her feet on my ass, seeking maximum contact, her moans louder, hands mauling her breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples.

I was getting close, but definitely wanted my Mistress to come before me. She was close, I thought, but I needed more leverage. Picking her legs up and putting them on my shoulders, I leaned forward, Mistress's feet even with her head, and began pounding as hard, and as fast, as I could.

Mar's head was buried in Mistress's shoulder, moaning. I looked over to see her slamming her jiggling ass back onto Linda's hand, two fingers pounding in and out, a thumb buried in her ass. Fuck...not sexy at all.

Turning back, my face inches from Mistress Sharon's, her moans continuous, I pounded away, staring into her deep-blue eyes. "Fuck me like you own me, Mistress. Come for your slave. He needs it, needs it so badly. You make him crazy. He wants to breed you, you sexy Amazon. I bet you squash little men, huh, Mistress, between your luscious thighs."

"FUCK YESSSSS! Cummming! CUM TON—SLAVE! FUCK! You dirty...Mmmmm. Fuckfuckfuckfuck," she babbled, her walls squeezing me tight, legs quivering, hands battering her bruised tits. Mar was biting her shoulder, cumming on Linda's fingers, the smell of sex like a fog in the room.

"Cumming, Mistress!" I grunted, succumbing to her milking vaginal walls, my seed shooting deep inside my Mistress, body shaking and quivering. Unable to hold myself up any longer, I slid Mistress's legs off my shoulders and collapsed on top of her, both of us sweaty and spent. I kissed her cheek and rolled off onto my back next to her, breathing heavily.

Mistress began moaning again, but I was too tired to investigate the source. And then Linda was on top of me, her mouth finding mine, my seed and Mistress's nectar flooding my mouth, as Linda fed me. I moaned into her, as the warm spunk slid down my throat; it was delicious. And then she was gone, back between Mistress's legs for more; this time, sharing our juices with Mistress, before diving back once again to share with Mar, their kiss lingering as Mistress Sharon's mouth found mine and we tasted each other...just incredibly erotic.

The next thing I remember, Linda was handing me a Red Bull.

"Drink up, Tony. We're not done with you, yet."

I hated the taste, but it always did the job, so I slammed it down, found the tequila, and downed a shot, before slipping into the bathroom. I warmed a washcloth and wiped myself down; I found some toothpaste and used my finger to clean my teeth a little. My eye caught a travel-sized bottle of mouthwash, that I didn't think Mistress would mind me using. I used the toilet and felt refreshed. Refreshed enough for these three unique, beautiful women? I had no idea, but momma didn't raise a quitter.

Back in the bedroom, the girls were chatting and giggling, ogling me as I approached the bed. "Well, Mistress Sharon, where would you like your slave next?"

"On your back in the middle of the bed, Slave," she commanded.

I obliged, and once in position, Sharon crawled up by my head and leaned down to kiss me before saying softly, "Thank you, Tony, I can't tell you how much I needed tonight. Now tell me, Slave, have you ever been suffocated?"

My eyes got a little wide. "No, Mistress Sharon, I have not." Nor did I want to be, but I kept that thought to myself. What a strange, weird night.

"No? I love it, though I've never been the one being suffocated," she laughed, loudly. Personally, I didn't find it all that funny. "If you need a breath, tap on my back two times, Okay? And if you need me to stop, just keep tapping my back."

"Okay, Mistress," I responded, at a loss for anything better to say. When Linda said 'buckle up' earlier, she wasn't fucking kidding!

With that, Mistress straddled my head, facing down my body, her well-used vagina settling over my mouth and nose, my bite mark passing through my field of vision (it looked so painful). Her thick thighs settled around my head, and I couldn't hear anything. She was warm and moist, and there was little else for me to do but to start lapping up her juices and what was left of my cum.

Mistress then began grinding herself on my face, my nose rubbing up against her taint, my outstretched tongue working up and down her slit, her clit making occasional contact with my chin, my eyes staring right at her pink rosebud, maybe two inches away. It was...something. Tiny blonde hairs, three or four, on the outer edges of her opening. I wanted to blow on them, unfortunately, my nose and mouth were otherwise engaged, and I was now wishing I had taken a deep breath before this whole thing started. I was getting enough air through my nose, when Mistress slid down to my chin, that I did not need to tap her. This isn't so bad, I thought. I'm also an idiot.

Mistress was getting excited, I guess, and she shifted back about two inches so that my nose was in her opening, and my tongue was hitting the top of her slit and her clit. She also sank more of her weight on my face, and what little breath I was getting through my nose was gone. Worse than that, her juices were going up my nose and down the back of my throat, which was not as pleasant as it sounded. It felt like I was shooting nose spray up my nostrils. Mistress was grinding harder and harder and, judging by the amount of juices running up my nose, was really enjoying herself. That made one of us.

While all of this was going on, someone was sitting on my hips and rubbing their slit up and down my rapidly hardening cock. I would have enjoyed that, were it not for the fact that I couldn't breathe. For the first time all night, I truly felt like a slave, existing for no other reason than to please someone else...multiple someones. I was trying to 'be a man' and not tap Mistress, but yeah, no. I tapped her back twice and, God love her, she immediately raised up a couple of inches and I drew in a great breath of air, before she sank back down, grinding away. What a bitch!

I couldn't see anything, I could hear nothing; my nose, tongue, and mouth hurt from all the grinding, and I wasn't getting enough air. My mind flashed on what a video of this must look like from outside my cocoon. Linda, I assume, her slit sliding up and down my cock; Mistress back and forth on my face; the two of them kissing and fondling each other, Mar pleasuring someone. I shuddered at the thought of being used this way, it was humiliating—I shuddered again.

I tapped Mistress and as she raised up, I slipped my hands under her ass and was able to take a nice, deep breath before allowing her to sink back into place on my face. About thirty seconds later, my Mistress's thighs squeezed my head like a vice and the trickle from her sex became a rapidly flowing stream. I swallowed and sucked and swallowed again, as Mistress shook above me.

Mistress moved off of me and the dim light in the bedroom was blinding, as I took in great lungfuls of air. Mar, not Linda, was still grinding on my cock, Linda lying off to the side, slowly playing with herself, smiling at me. As my breathing regulated, Mar lay down on top of me and began licking my Mistress's juices from my face and we were soon kissing slowly and passionately. She slid down a little and positioned my cock at her opening, slowly taking me inside her, hot and oh-so tight, grimacing as she struggled to fit me inside. I let her drive, her pace slow, gaining an inch every thirty seconds or so. Linda slid over next to me, and we kissed lovingly before she lowered her head to my nipple and began licking and sucking, the pleasure delicious.

With me fully inside her, Mar lowered her body onto mine, Linda sliding up to my right ear, as Mar lowered her head to my left collarbone and began—oh so slowly—sliding me in and out, breathing heavily and trembling slightly. "You're so fucking sexy, baby," Linda cooed in my ear, kissing and nibbling. "Mar could not stop herself from fucking your giant cock. Be gentle, Tony, you are her first." My eyes widened and found Linda's, and she nodded, before returning to my ear. "You're turning her bi, baby. She's not on the pill, so pull out before you blow. I want to feed you again," she said, nuzzling my neck, and making me moan.

Holy shit, I thought, I've never been somebody's first, though she was certainly not new to sex. Still, I felt pressure to do it right...bring her pleasure. I turned Mar's head so that she was looking at me, her eyes a little wet, reaching up to kiss her gently and cupping her cheek. "How do you want it, honey?" I asked softly, staring into her ice-blue eyes.

"Slow, Tony. You're so big," she whispered. I nodded, kneading her soft ass and moving my hips slowly, watching her face carefully, looking for signs of pain. After a couple of minutes, she began moaning and moving her body in time with my thrusts, pushing me deeper. Suddenly, she turned her head and bit my shoulder, a soft, "Cumming," escaping her lips, body quivering. I stopped thrusting, waiting for her to recover, Linda rubbed her back gently, until she started moving again, her pace quickened, moaning louder as her pleasure overtook the pain. I bent my knees and began thrusting in time to her movements and within seconds she was biting my shoulder again, a still soft, "Cumming," from her pink, shining lips. I kept my pace up and Mar kept cumming, moaning, and mumbling into my shoulder. I paused again, partially to wait for Mar, and partially to keep from blowing my load.

Mar eventually started moving again, looking at me and nodding. "Are you my little fuck doll, baby?" I whispered. "Mmmmm. Yesss, daaaddy," she moaned, so soft I could barely hear her from three inches away.

I pulled her in for a soft kiss. "Anyone ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I whispered. Her eyes crinkled and she blushed. "Just dead fuckin' sexy. Now you'll break ALL the hearts, not just the girls." Mar put her forehead on my chest, blushing. God, she was something. I mouthed to Linda I was close, and she moved down the bed and I thrust hard once, earning me a grunt and a moan as Mar looked up at me. "I'm getting close, honey. Keep looking at me, okay? Ready?" She bit her lower lip and nodded. I started thrusting again, quicker, my hands on her hips, helping to pull her down on my upstroke.

"Yesss...don't stop, daddy," she whispered, moving faster, whatever pain there was overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling. "Mmmmm, fuck. Fuck me, Tony," she whispered, staring at me. I grinned and started to piston harder. "Fuuuck...cumming, daddy!" her voice a whisper, her sex suddenly a vise, milking as I thrust as fast as I could, her eyes fluttering, shaking quietly.

It was all too much for me. "Cumming, Linda," I barked, lifting Mar up off of me, Linda's head disappearing until I felt her warm mouth in place seconds before I started shooting, grunting into Mar's chest.

As Linda milked me dry, I sucked in one of Mar's tits, as much as I could fit (I mean, they were right there, what would you have done?) and she moaned loudly into my ear, arms wrapping around my head. And then Linda was beside me, cheeks puffed out. I released Mar's tit and shifted her to my left side and accepted my cum from my love. Instead of swallowing it down, I gently pulled Linda away from my mouth and rolled to my side, Mar just underneath, and brought my lips to her, sharing my warm seed with her, each of us moaning as she took it down her throat. Eventually breaking our kiss, I rolled back to find Linda smiling at me, leaning down and kissing me, sharing the taste of my cum in each of our mouths. Completely sated, I lay on my back, breathing deeply, Linda under my right arm, Mar under my left, a stupid grin on my face as Linda and Mar gently kissed.

"Well?" Linda asked, looking at Mar, who blushed deeply and buried her head in my shoulder.

I grinned. "Was I that bad?" concern in my voice.

Mar's head popped up, "NO!" she said, looking horrified until she saw my grin. "Oh, you're terrible!" and we all laughed.

"Come on, come on...dish," Linda prodded.

"It was nice...weird. I'm still not into guys, I don't think, but what that thing did to me was crazy. It, uh, reached some new places for me that were, just, sooo deep."

"Right? It's just totally different," Linda replied.

"Thank you for sharing him and guiding me. I love you, Lin," Mar said.

"AW! Marrr, I love you, too," Linda replied, the two sharing a hug and kisses.

Suddenly shy and biting her lower lip, Mar looked toward me, before burying her face in my neck and sniffling. "Thank you, Tony. You are as nice as Linda says. Thanks for being gentle with me."

"Hey," I said, pulling her head up so I could look at her, smiling "I had fun, too, you know. I'm glad you liked it and if my owner gives me permission, maybe we can do it again sometime," tilting my head toward Linda and grinning.

"Maybe, as long as I get to play, too," Linda said, smiling.

"Speaking of playing, where is Mistress Sharon?" I asked.

"She's right here, Slave," her booming voice shattering the quiet. She was sitting in her desk chair, feet resting on the end of the bed, naked, a finger sliding up and down her sex. "That was so erotic; I'm so proud of you, Mar! We told you his cock was delicious." (making Mar blush yet again) "Right, everybody up and get these nasty covers off and these clean ones on, so we can get to sleep...it's nearly four AM."

By 4:15, we had changed the bed, cleaned up a little, and were snuggled under the covers together. I nodded off with Linda's head on my chest, my hand in Mar's, and somebody fondling my cock...

I dreamed I was floating in the ocean, the water kissing every inch of my body. But then I felt a mosquito bite on my chest, my arms too heavy to swat it away, the pain making me smile for some reason. I drifted awake... one PM, alone, with a painful erection...wait, not alone, movement under the covers between my legs. A tongue on my balls, a hand slowly stroking me up and down, a finger finding my anus and applying delicious pressure. I knew where I was and, more importantly, where and when I WASN'T, but I lifted the covers for confirmation, finding my lover's eyes crinkling, looking into mine. "Hi, baaaby." I moaned as her finger slid in past the tight ring, my head falling back to the pillow. Caleb entered my mind unbidden, his ten-inch slab of meat sliding into me and rearranging my insides. Then I felt pain and looked down and there was Linda, my everything, biting painfully on a testicle, making sure I knew where I was. I reached a hand down and placed it on her cheek and nodded, mouthing, 'thank you, baby.'

Jamming her finger in and swirling it around for a few minutes, she pulled it out and moved up to cover me, as I moaned deeply into her mouth. My goodness, I had forgotten (blocked out?) how good that could feel. Breaking our kiss, she said, "I didn't get to have you inside me last night, and I need it soooo bad. Fuck me, baby."

I kicked the covers off and slid out from under her, positioning myself behind her, bending her knees up, and spreading her wide. She looked over her shoulder, asking 'are you sure?' with her eyes. "Oh, yeah," I said, the most beautiful smile spreading across her face, reminding me where my passion truly lay and to whom my heart would always belong. Kneeling behind her and sliding up and down her slit, warm, wet, and ready, I entered her slowly, determined she should never forget. Gliding in and out, taking my time, Linda matching my pace, we floated along for several minutes, enjoying each other, loving each other, passions slowly rising.

My thrusting got more urgent, her slamming back against me with need, her hand underneath her thrumming her clit. "God, it's so deep this way. Your balls are hitting my clit!" she grunted. "Fuck, I'm cumming, baby! Don't stop! Hammer me, hammer me, hammer..." she trailed off, her climax overwhelming her, body twitching, goosebumps exploding, mumbling softly.

She slid forward, collapsing onto her back and breathing heavily, holding her arms open and waving me in. I fell into her embrace, kissing her neck and licking away at her sweat. As her breathing regulated, she took my face in her hands. "I need you to abuse my tits and fuck me so hard you have to carry me out of here. Got it, slave?" her eyes burning with intensity.

"Yes, Mistress," I answered. "Show your slave where his throbbing beast belongs." Her passion stoked mine to white-hot intensity, her hand stretching between us and pulling me to her entrance, I slammed home, balls slapping her ass with each stroke.

"YES!" she grunted.

I placed my hands on her chest, nipples between thumb and index finger, squeezing them together as best I could in this position. I placed my weight on my hands, pushing her deep into the mattress and pounding as hard as I could, five, eight, ten strokes, pausing to catch my breath, balls deep, watching my lover's emerald eyes, golden flecks alight, breathing shallow, my weight forcing air from her lungs. Five, seven, ten more, pausing again, easing my weight off, her breathing in deeply, then pulling both nipples straight up, pinching them hard, forcing her to arch her back off the mattress.

"AAAGGGHHHH!!!!" she screamed, the sound echoing around the room, and came, hard, her vaginal walls squeezing me like a vise, my own orgasm ripping through me, our juices meeting halfway. I eased her back to the bed as she breathed in great lungfuls of air, covering her body with my own as little aftershocks rippled through us.

As we spasmed and twitched, holding on to each other, Sharon and Mar appeared in the doorway, breathing hard. "Linda! Are you okay?" Sharon stammered, trying to reconcile her screams of pain to us in an embrace, naked. It was awkward, I'll admit. It didn't help that neither of us could form a coherent sentence. I managed to wave them into the room and rolled off Linda, both of us soaked in sweat, my cum, and her juices, holding her hand, both of us breathing like we'd just finished a marathon.

Seconds later, Mar was wiping Linda's face with a cool washcloth and Sharon was helping me sit up against a bedpost, handing me a glass of water, my hand still holding my love's. I sipped the water and slowly regained my senses, Linda's recovery slower, but she was also coming around. I looked at Mar and Sharon for the first time, as they cooed and soothed us. I reached my free hand out and pulled Mar, who was closest, in and hugged her, weakly. "Thank you," I whispered, then letting go.

She looked at me, concerned, confused. "What happened, Tony?"

As I struggled to come up with an answer, Linda croaked, "Holy shit, that was...incredible."

And we all stared at her a moment, before Sharon barked at her, "Melon, you scared the shit out of us! You, you..." before turning to me, red-faced. "And you! You, you...I thought..."