When We Were Young Ch. 07

Story Info
We visit Stacey at the mall; Lin & Sharon love their slaves.
11.9k words
4.63
2.8k
3
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 6 and this will make a lot more sense.

Comments would be appreciated.

This part contains MM/FF, M/M and MM/F consensual sex, M/M and M/F oral sex, and FFFFF/M exhibitionism.

***

Linda and I had turned in our project by mid-morning on Thursday and were sound asleep in our bedroom, having gotten to bed about three AM. Meanwhile, Sharon had wrapped up her project and was on the road, due to arrive around two that afternoon.

'Breaker was helping Rich pick out something to wear to surprise Sharon, who knew he was working on doing his own makeup but had not seen him as Smoke, the nickname I had given a dolled-up Rich. Rich and Mar, Smoke and 'Breaker, had become almost like 'girlfriends' over the last several days, his demeanor very much feminine around her, his speech at a higher pitch, giggling, the way he played with his hair, and on and on. They were quickly becoming besties, which Linda and I were thrilled about.

We hadn't seen Sharon for two months, and Rich was increasingly nervous as her arrival approached, wondering if the chemistry they shared during her last visit would still be there this time around. They talked on the phone frequently and all appeared to be well, but...

Meanwhile, Linda and I were planning to give Sharon a lot of love and make this weekend about her, as much as possible. We were all growing close, and we didn't want her distance from us to make her feel left out.

Mar woke us up at one-thirty, Sharon had called from her cell phone, saying she would be here in thirty minutes...time to turn Rich into Smoke.

Smoke had selected an outfit I'd seen him wear a few times the last several weeks...low-rise Capri jeans that highlighted her spectacular ass, with a tan-and-white-lace tank-top that stopped about an inch above the belly button and highlighted her abs...his abs.

Apologies if I'm confusing you, but damn it, I'm confused! Rich is a man and Smoke is a woman...that's how I see them in my mind, anyway, so please read it that way.

Anyway, this was topped off with a tan knit hat. She looked good; I swear from a hundred feet, Smoke was all woman. She still walked like Rich, but she'd been practicing and was getting better. Mar and Linda had her makeup perfect, all she was missing was shoes, and I believe Sharon's credit card would be smoking by the end of the weekend.

I was standing in the living room when I saw Sharon pulling in out front. Popping out to help her with her bags, she had brought clothes for Mar, as well as her own. "Hey, sexy," I said, giving her a bearhug of my own for a change.

"Let go, Tony," she laughed. "How's my baby...has he been behaving?"

I laughed. "Well, he hasn't figured out how to ask permission to cum, but he's been pretty distracted, what with all the clothes you sent and the makeup. You won't believe it. In fact, I think Smoke is anxious to show you just how much she's changed. Shall we?" I asked, luggage in tow.

"By the way, I like 'Smoke'," Sharon said over her shoulder. She stepped inside, spied Smoke, and yelled, "OH MY GOD!"

By the time I made it inside, she was holding Smoke at arm's length, looking her up and down, then spinning her slowly, shaking her head. Smoke blushed nervously from the penetrating attention. Sharon just stood there, tears in her eyes, "Tony said you looked good, but I, I just can't believe...I mean, you're just so...beautiful," she finally managed.

Smoke blushed deeper, as Mar gave her a side hug. "Told ya," she said, beaming at her, "Now, don't start crying, you'll ruin your makeup," she admonished, as Smoke started tearing up, waving her hands in front of her face.

Smoke and Sharon went to look at her clothes, and I asked Mar if everything was set for our evening's itinerary. With a grin spreading across her face, she answered, "Dinner reservations at eight, and they'll be waiting for us afterward."

Mar had let slip that she had seduced Stacey after our first encounter at the restaurant, begging me not to tell anyone, to let them keep it a secret, for a little while, at least. I had agreed, even helping them come up with a plan to spend some alone time on Friday, without anyone becoming suspicious.

"What are you two up to?" Linda asked.

I just grinned; Mar, too. "It's a surprise," I answered.

"What's a surprise?" Sharon asked, as she and Smoke curled up on the couch together, her hands roaming lightly over Smoke's body.

"I will explain in a second, but first I want to ask Smoke how she likes dressing in her new clothes, the makeup, etc., and if you still want to try new things, or if you are overwhelmed and would like to slow things down," I said, all eyes turning to her.

"Well," Smoke said, thinking, "I love wearing the panties and camis, here and when going out, but I'll need to stop the camis soon, as it warms up. The makeup is fun to learn, but I think I'll start wearing less unless it's a special occasion. I adore the conditioners and lotions, my hair is gorgeous, and I want to let it grow out some more. Thanks to Mum, I have plenty of clothes, though I'd like to get some shoes, and maybe some thigh highs; maybe a garter belt."

"I ask because I have made dinner reservations for us, as well as a special surprise gift for my four beautiful ladies, plus there are a few people I would like to introduce Smoke to, if she will trust me," I said, looking at her.

"Dressed like this, you mean?" she asked, eyes wide.

"Yes, dude, just like this. A couple of people whom I guarantee will love the new you. There is a zero-percent chance they will be upset or judge you in any way. Am I right, Mar?"

"Absolutely. They will love you," Mar grinned. "Trust us."

"But, but where? I can't go out like this," Smoke said nervously, Sharon hugging her and kissing her neck.

"Well, you have two options. First, you can take Smoke's clothes and makeup with you and change when we arrive, and then again when we leave. Guaranteed privacy, no one will suspect a thing," I said.

"Second, you can go as Smoke when we leave here for dinner at seven-fifteen. It will be dark by then, so no one here will see, and the only person who will get a good look at you at the restaurant will be Stacey..."

"We're going to see Stacey?" Sharon asked, eyes lighting up.

"Same table as last time, and there will just be her and a cook. She said it should be just us as customers after eight-thirty," Mar replied.

"I'll drop you at the mall entrance. From there it's maybe a hundred feet to the restaurant, and the mall will be closed when we leave, so the chance anyone would see you as anything but a smoking hot woman is remote," I said.

Everyone was quiet as they pondered the idea, glancing at Smoke, who was nervously biting a nail, lost in thought.

"Honey, you could wear my raincoat into the mall if you wanted to, or take it with us, just in case," Linda said. Smoke nodded, snuggling back into Sharon, who was holding her tight, and started whispering in her ear.

Smoke reached out and squeezed Mar's hand, looking for her opinion, and she grinned and nodded.

"Okay, but can I take a change of my old clothes with us, just in case?" she asked, and everyone smiled and nodded.

Linda and I headed back to our room for a nap as Sharon and Smoke whispered back and forth, Sharon stopping us with a question. "Linda, has Smoke been cumming without permission?"

"Well, yes, I'm afraid so," she replied, looking apologetically at Smoke.

"How many times?"

"Twelve," Mar said, a smile playing on her and Smoke's lips.

"Oh my," Sharon said, 'disappointed'. "In your room, Smoke, and wait for me."

"Yes, Mum."

"Can I cuddle with you?" Mar asked Lin.

"Sure, hon," she replied.

**

We slept for a few hours, well, I slept. Thankfully, I could sleep through a tornado. Sharon spent some time disciplining Smoke for his transgressions over the last two months apart, after which all was apparently forgiven, based on Sharon's cries of ecstasy. This, according to Linda and Mar, who had laid awake throughout. Smoke liked it, though; Mar telling us he intentionally didn't ask us for permission to cum, so that he would 'earn' punishment...sneaky little shit.

As everyone was getting ready to head out, I grabbed Mar's hand and pulled her into the bedroom. "Did you tell Stacey I know about you two?"

"Yes, I had to."

"Was she upset?"

"Only that it complicates things, hiding from some and not others."

"You will need to tell them, sooner rather than later, you know," I said, sympathetically.

"I know, just not tonight, okay, Tony?"

"Fine by me, babe. Anything I need to know about tonight?"

Mar's eyes sparkled. "I believe we have a surprise of our own, 'Daddy'."

"Can't wait," I grinned, hugging her.

I then pulled Sharon aside. "I don't know what's going to happen tonight, but I'd like you, Linda, and Mar to direct things, please. You're more a Dom than the rest of us, and we've missed you."

"Thanks for including me, it's been difficult to be away for so long. I feel like I've missed so much," she said.

"You're an important part of this family, Sharon, just another six weeks or so," I said, hugging her tight. "So, boxers or commando, Mistress?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, commando, I think," she smiled.

"Yes, ma'am."

Thankfully, the weather was warming up and coats were no longer necessary, dress pants and a button-down worked for me, and Linda approved. Smoke was in her outfit from earlier, looking very cute, and very nervous. Mar was in a flared jean skirt to mid-thigh, a Guess tee showing her cute belly button, a jean vest, and chunky sandals.

Linda's low-rise jeans and what I'm going to call a long tube-top that came down to her belly button, were working in a way that had me excited all night long. I mean, just, wow.

Sharon's teal and black babydoll dress made her blue eyes pop, and the cleavage was spectacular. So very sexy.

I took Smoke's bag of 'Rich' clothes, linked her arm to mine, and kissed her cheek. "Ready to meet the world, buddy?"

"I'm scared, man," she said.

"We've got you, Smoke. Trust us, you sexy bitch."

She nodded and took a deep breath. "We're all hot as fuck, let's go break some hearts."

We met no one in the parking lot and were on our way. Linda was up front with me, her outfit so distracting I nearly ran off the road; Sharon and Mar cuddling and giggling with Smoke in the back. I held Linda's hand and thought how very lucky I was to be in the company of these four people...how lucky we all were. Less than a year ago, Rich was forcing himself to hide a part of who he was; Linda was coming off an abusive relationship; Mar, an uncertain future and horrid abuse by her parents; Sharon, a long string of unfulfilling relationships; and my own buried past. I wouldn't go so far as to say everything was perfect by any means, but compared to a year ago?

I squeezed Linda's hand. "You know none of this would have happened without you, Lin. I have always wondered what made you approach Rich and me at that mixer last year?"

She chuckled. "I had sort of sworn off men after Ray, just needed a break, you know? Then I saw you checking me out as I left class that first day and I just thought, 'UGH, really?'--like, couldn't guys just leave me alone for a while?"

"That night, your blue eyes and strong chin kept popping into my head, which just aggravated me. And the next day, I was walking behind this tall guy with an ass I couldn't take my eyes off of. And, sure enough, we were in the same class, so I sat behind him to check him out, see if I could get his name, and maybe find out if he was an asshole or not. He had a great laugh, and when he turned his head, I recognized that chin and I knew I was in trouble."

"I basically stalked you for a couple of days, and you were nice to everybody--young, old, pretty, ugly, you treated everyone the same. And the kicker was when I saw you kneel down and talk to this little girl who was crying about something, and you had her giggling in like, two minutes, her mom looking so appreciative. Ray or not, I knew I had to talk to you. And then you were so nervous and shy and I, I was just hooked."

"She called me at one in the morning and told me she'd met the man she was going to marry," Sharon said from the back seat, Linda blushing and kissing my hand.

"I'm really glad you tapped on my shoulder, baby," I said, smiling at her.

**

We pulled into the mall and I dropped everyone off at the entrance, the girls surrounding Smoke as they headed inside. I parked and entered the restaurant, spying one couple finishing their dessert, the rest of the tables empty, my girls and Stacey at our table.

Stacey was forty-four, five-foot-nine, and over two-hundred-fifty pounds, with a big backside and a very large chest, beautiful black hair pulled up off her neck, an attractive face, and cute dimples when she smiled. Mar had said they had spoken often these last two months, but I hadn't gotten any detail; if I had to guess, I'd say a single mom of three, fatigue a constant companion.

Sharon was slowly spinning a blushing Smoke around, as Stacey admired my best friend. "You're gorgeous, honey, truly. I would kill for that, uh, ass," she said.

"I kind of like yours," I said, coming up behind her and giving her ample, skirt-covered cheeks a discreet squeeze.

She turned quickly, then smiled. "Oh hush, Daddy," she smiled.

I gave her a friendly hug. "I think your guests are about finished," I said, and Stacey nodded and headed in their direction.

Sharon positioned Smoke and me facing into the dining area, then Mar, Sharon, and Linda facing away from the dining area, with Sharon in the middle. "Stacey says there's a man in the kitchen who will keep an eye out for any customers while she 'entertains her guests'. They have some sort of understanding, apparently. For now, I would like you and Smoke to keep an eye out, as well, please," Sharon said.

As I watched the other customers leave, we settled in place and Stacey came over to us, stopping between Sharon and Mar. "Can I get you started with something to drink?" she asked. Mar turned in her seat as we gave our orders, running one hand up the back of Stacey's leg and the other up the front, tracing an invisible pattern that inevitably ran up under her black, above-the-knee flared skirt. Stacey smiled down into her hungry eyes and closed her own eyes briefly, a soft moan escaping her lips, before trying to focus and asking if we were ready to order.

On the drive over, we had decided on a couple of appetizer platters, but Sharon was pretending to peruse a menu, as Linda reached over and freed one of her large breasts from her babydoll dress.

"Doesn't Mistress Sharon have great tits, Stacey?" she asked, squeezing it gently.

"Oh, uh, yes, very nice," she replied nervously, looking down at the exposed breast.

Continuing to stare at the menu, Sharon said to Linda, "Manners, slut. Ask Stacey if she would like to feel them."

"Sorry, ma'am. Would you like to feel Mistress's breasts, Stacey?" Linda asked, freeing the other breast and lifting it toward her.

Stacey licked her lips and glanced at Mar, who grinned and nodded. She cautiously reached down and caressed the proffered breast, brushing the nipple gently. Sharon turned her head and smiled, "Mmmm, that's very nice Stacey. Slut, aren't Stacey's tits magnificent?" she said, looking at Mar.

"Oh, indeed they are ma'am, magnificent," Mar replied, one hand emerging from under Stacey's skirt and gently fondling her breast through her black button-down blouse. "Mmmm, bigger than yours, Mistress," lust in Mar's eyes.

"Yes, I think so, slut. One day, maybe we'll compare them. Would you like that, Stacey?" Sharon asked, smiling up at Stacey, who whimpered softly. "But for now, I think we will go ahead and order. Besides the cocktails, Stacey, please bring us two of your appetizer platters."

It took Stacey a moment to recognize what Sharon had said. "Uh, yes, ma'am, two appetizer platters. Thank you," she said, squeezing Sharon's breast and smiling down at Mar before walking off toward the kitchen.

Mar looked at me, winked, and smiled and it was hard to keep from laughing, honestly. Sharon and Linda were in the dark, hoping to get Stacey to 'play' with us, while Stacey and Mar were way ahead of them, planning something.

I pulled Smoke from her seat beside me and into my lap, caressing her cheek, and nuzzling her neck, my hand finding its way between her legs, Smoke mewling into my ear. "You know, Smoke, we talked about what you were going to do for me the next time we were in this restaurant, remember?"

"Um, I remember, Daddy," she said, nervously.

"Well, do you think there will ever be a better time than the present?" I said, looking around at the empty dining room.

"Uh, no Daddy," she said, looking at me, then sliding to the carpeted floor between my legs.

I cupped her cheek and smiled down at her, "I've got you, baby. Trust me."

Smoke grinned, nodded, and unzipped my pants, pulling my cock and balls out and, like she always did, burying her nose in my balls and inhaling deeply, a contented look spreading over her face and taking me into her mouth, massaging my balls in her hands.

"Take your time, Smoke, we want to give Stacey a show, if you employ all of your skills, I'll be cumming before the food arrives," I grinned down at her, her brown eyes crinkling up at me, slowly bobbing up and down on my shaft.

I looked up to see Stacey approaching our table with a tray of drinks, her mouth hanging open, as she spied Smoke between my legs, the tray wobbling slightly. Mar saw this and hopped up, steadying the tray for her, helping to distribute the drinks, and guiding her to sit in Smoke's chair, surreptitiously squeezing her ass.

Taking her hand, I asked softly, "You doing okay?"

"You people sure aren't boring, Daddy, I'll give you that," she said, her eyes dropping down to Smoke.

Holding her hand out to Stacey, Smoke took me from her mouth, and guided Stacey's hand to my shaft, jacking me a few times, until her hand was moving on its own; Smoke's mouth dropped down to suck on a testicle, rolling it with her tongue, a moan escaping my lips.

"Her mouth is magical, isn't it ladies?" I asked, looking across the table, as everyone grinned and nodded at Stacey. Taking my hand and running up and down her inner thigh, she moaned softly as she slowly pumped my cock.

Sharon came around the table and knelt down between us, "Stacey, you have been such a good sport, the first night we were here, as well as tonight, we would like to give you a gift. Smoke has been a bad girl lately, cumming without permission, and had to be punished earlier today. She took her punishment as a good girl should, and her reward is to pleasure you orally. Would you allow her to do that for you? I promise you will enjoy it. Won't she, Daddy?"

"You will, Stacey, she's incredible," I said, my hand sliding higher, feeling the moist heat emanating from her sex, as she continued stroking me slowly.

Movement caught my eye as Linda and Mar got up and headed back into the dining area, where I saw a young man in an apron holding a tray of food. They chatted for a few minutes, and I saw them laughing and giggling, before heading this way as the man disappeared back into the kitchen. "Ollie is such a sweetheart," Linda said, setting our food down. "He said he would keep an eye out, dim the lights and close the gate so his 'BFF can have the fantasy she deserves'. His words, honey," as Stacey's hand covered her mouth and tears sprang to her eyes.

Sharon hugged her tightly, as Stacey cried a little, whispering softly to her until she had calmed down. "What do you want, honey? You can have anything," she said softly, as the lights dimmed and the cage door rattled closed. Stacey whispered for a long time into Sharon's ear, then looked at her anxiously, until Sharon beamed at her, "Honey, that's one of our favorite things!"