When We Were Young Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Sharon directed, "let's clear one of these tables off. Daddy, Stacey needs you inside her. You're going to cum in her, then Mar is going to suck your cum out and feed it to her, okay? Girls, it's been three years since she's had sex, which is just criminal for such a sexy bitch, and we're going to worship her body. Yes?" and we all nodded enthusiastically, Mar's face glowing.

I held Stacey's hand as they cleared the table, kissing her softly and caressing her, her mouth finding my ear. "Thanks for not spilling the beans, Daddy," she whispered. "Mar says your cock is magnificent and I have to experience it at least once."

"I'll do my best. How do you like it? Hard or soft, fast or slow, missionary, doggy?"

"On my back, please, so I can see everyone. Start slow, it's been a long time."

"You got it, baby," I said, leaning in and kissing her neck, my hands roaming over her body, finding the zipper to her skirt and lowering it to pool at her feet, a moan playing across her lips, as mine moved to nibble an ear lobe. "No underwear, I assume as Mar commanded...such a slut," I purred, as she moaned loudly into my ear. "Let your hair down, slut," I whispered, her hands reaching up and removing a few pins, hair cascading down to the middle of her back. "Gorgeous, just dead sexy, slut." I said, running my fingers through her hair and nuzzling her neck.

Mar's hands reached around from behind and began unbuttoning her blouse, slipping it from her shoulders, followed by her plain, black bra, tweaking her nipples as she released her very large breasts, their weight, age, and gravity pulling them down.

I slowly backed her up until her butt hit the table, and carefully helped her up, her pussy at the edge, legs hanging off.

"Smoke, why don't you show this sexy slut how talented your tongue is?" Sharon said, as Linda and Mar attacked her pendulous breasts, and Sharon leaned over and dropped one of her breasts into Stacey's mouth, which sucked tentatively.

Smoke spread her legs wide, her pussy open and exposed. As Smoke tucked into her sexy black bush, coated with nectar, I raised a leg up and popped a sweaty toe into my mouth, sucking and swirling with my tongue, the smell intoxicating to me.

It was five-on-one, and Stacey never had a chance--her first orgasm coursing through her in just a few minutes, juices coating Smoke's tongue, as she grunted and babbled around Sharon's breast.

Smoke stood up and grabbed my cock, stroking it as he lined me up to enter Stacey. I placed a heavy leg on each shoulder and slid the head up and down her slit as Sharon popped her tit from her mouth, despite Stacey's cute little whine. "Are you ready, slut?" I asked softly.

"Yes, Daddy," she replied, a need in her voice.

"What are you, Stacey?" I asked, smiling.

"A slut," she grinned, her dimples so very cute.

"And whose slut are you?"

"Yours, Daddy," she replied, frowning as I shook my head.

"Whose slut is she, Mistress?"

"Oh, she's OURS, Daddy," Sharon growled, everyone chuckling, including Stacey, and Mar with a gleam in her eye. "Get to work, Daddy. You too, slut," Sharon said, lowering her tit back into Stacey's eager mouth.

I slowly pushed inside her hot, wet box, a garbled "OH, YETH," coming from Stacey's full mouth. I looked down at her big, heavy, body and realized something about myself; maybe common, maybe unique. If you were in my heart, and Stacey now certainly was, all I saw was beauty. Every imperfection was perfection in its own way. I wanted nothing more than to run my tongue through every fold of her flesh, her curly bush, and her sweaty toes. If you asked me to describe my ideal, I would point you to Linda, and while the two bodies were vastly different, I knew, somewhere in the back of my brain, that I would delight in Stacey's body for years to come (if my love wished it).

Mar was leaning against me, as Linda and Smoke pleasured her breasts, one hand on my ass and the other playing with Stacey's pronounced clit, and seemed to read my mind. "She's fuckin' sexy, isn't she?" she whispered. I nodded. "I love all her folds, Daddy, and she tastes so good," running her hand into my hair and kissing me deeply, her other hand working over Stacey's clit, who moaned loudly around Sharon's breast in her mouth. Mar chuckled and whispered, "Her clit is really sensitive; I love it. Plus, she's a screamer...like, louder than Sharon."

Sharon raised up, lifting Stacey's head to look at Mar and me, her face a mask of lust. "More, Daddy, please," she begged, her eyes on Mar.

Sharon looked at me, "Daddy, what are you going to make this sexy slut do?"

"I'm going to make her scream my name, Mistress," I growled, thrusting hard, earning me a loud moan, followed by a sexy little, "Fuck me."

The 'family' proceeded to fuck the shit out of Stacey, hands roaming over her body, tongues exploring her depths, Mar's mouth suckling her protruding clit, as I hammered away. Stacey came, and came, and came some more, babbling and mewling and moaning, crying out our names in turn, her head flopping back and forth, a sheen of sweat covering her.

Movement caught my eye as Ollie slowly walked toward us. I got Linda's attention, who went over and took his hand, bringing him to stand next to his BFF, a wide grin on his face. Ollie whispered to Linda, as a mini-orgasm took Stacey, reaching out and squeezing her hand, their eyes finding each other. Stacey smiled an exhausted smile, then moaned deeply when Mar's mouth closed again on her big clit, resting her hand on Mar's head.

"I think she's done, Daddy. Ready?" Linda asked.

I nodded and increased my pace, thrusting deeply, Stacey squeezing my hand. "Cum in me, Daddy, please," she mumbled, eyes locked on mine. Mar pressed a finger into my anus and sent me over the edge, grunting, as rope after rope seeded the sexy slut before us, as she moaned quietly. Finished, I backed out and sat down heavily, Mar sliding in, tongue buried inside her, sucking my sperm into her mouth, before crawling onto the table and kissing her deeply, my sperm coating the inside of her mouth as she moaned into Mar's, their hands roaming over each other, kissing passionately.

Everyone looked on as Stacey and Mar made love on the table. Eventually breaking their kiss, both of them blushing as they realized they had gotten a little carried away; with only the three of us aware of their feelings for each other. Mar climbed off and Ollie appeared with a few washcloths and towels, helping Stacey clean up a little. We helped her sit up, and Linda climbed onto the table to support her. Stacey looked at us, exhausted, but glowing.

Mar slid over to me and whispered, "We need to leave in five minutes, will you stay with her a little while, please?" I nodded and she hugged me. "Isn't she beautiful, Daddy?" her eyes betraying her feelings.

"She is, but be careful, Sharon and Linda will start wondering if something is going on," I quietly cautioned, and she nodded. "I'll stay here for a little while and make sure she's okay. Why don't you take everyone down to see Rachel and Michelle, you know what I'm looking for. If you will pay, I will reimburse you tomorrow, and I'll head down there in a little while, or I'll meet you here when you guys are finished. Okay?"

Mar nodded, "And now we put our plan into motion, right?" she whispered.

"Right," I said, whispering to her for a long time, her ice-blue eyes lighting up, and hugging me, nodding her head.

Mar turned to Sharon, "We have to go, I'm afraid. Our surprise appointment is in just a few minutes, but Daddy is going to stay with Stacey and Ollie for a little while and will catch up with us. Can we help you get dressed, honey?" she said to Stacey.

Stacey nodded, "Thank you, Mar, and all of you, for making this a night I'll never forget. You are all so kind and sweet, you made me feel sexy and desirable for the first time in a long time," she added, glancing at Mar.

I shooed them off to their appointment, each of them loving on Stacey before leaving, and helped her off the table, sliding her skirt up and zipping it for her, then her bra and finally her blouse, tucking a few strands of dark hair behind her ears, kissing her softly.

"Let me get cleaned up a bit, Daddy," she said.

"You can call me Tony, honey," I smiled.

"I like Daddy better," she said, winking as she slipped into a restroom.

Ollie started cleaning our tables off, and I pitched in to help take our dishes into the kitchen, before stacking chairs on the tables, finishing as Stacey came out, makeup on and hair brushed out, the three of us taking a seat on a bench by the entrance.

We thanked Ollie for staying and helping, who said he would do anything for Stacey, but needed to get home to his boyfriend, Mark, who was anxiously waiting for details, Stacey blushing furiously. "He'll never believe it, and will be so jealous for missing it," he grinned. They hugged tightly, and then he was gone, Stacey and I alone for the first time.

"So, you and Mar, huh?" I grinned, holding her hand and leaning against her.

"Yeah," she grinned, blushing. "I'm not sure how it happened, honestly, but she makes me feel beautiful and desirable, which hasn't happened in a long time. Plus, she's so sweet and pretty, it's nice to be able to give affection to someone."

"Have you always been attracted to women?"

"I fooled around with a couple back when I was younger than you. Nothing serious, but I did enjoy them."

"Speaking of age, there's quite the gap between you two."

"Daddy, do you have a problem with us being together?"

I let out a long sigh. "I'm sorry, Stacey. I have absolutely no problem with you or with the two of you being together. In fact, I'm very happy for you both, but you need to understand Mar is very precious to me, to us, and we worry about her. I know we're all the same age, but she is like our little sister, and we feel responsible for protecting her." I squeezed her hand. "Just know that we will have questions, especially Linda and Sharon, and it's not meant to be personal."

"You really are a family, aren't you? Mar said you were, but I can see it now. I care for her, Daddy. I know the age difference is weird, but we get each other. I love talking to her and telling her about my life, and hearing all about hers, which I know has been difficult and that she has struggles, and I want to help her through those, if I can. It's also very early in our relationship, and we have no idea where things will lead, but I promise not to hurt her, and ask whatever you need to, okay?"

"Thank you, honey. Ollie's a good friend, hmm."

She nodded. "Ollie and Mark are my best friends. Only friends, really. Well, and Mar. Mark works in the kitchen, too."

"After tonight, I think you can add four more friends to your list. Do you work here full-time?" I asked.

"Four nights a week, about thirty hours. And I clean houses during the day," she replied.

"That's a lot of hours."

"About sixty a week. Part of the reason I look like this," she said, shushing me when I started to speak. "I know what I look like, Daddy. When I was your age, I was more like Sharon, or should I say, Mistress. But I'm too tired to cook, and it's way too easy to just settle for fast food. Plus, nobody at home to cook for, which is a shame. I trained as a chef; used to work in high-end restaurants."

"What happened?"

She let out a long sigh. "Four kids and an abusive husband. I got knocked up when I was twenty, then followed up that mistake by marrying Bob, who liked to get drunk and beat on me. We had twin boys and then a little girl before I finally got up the guts to leave him. Being a single mom is exhausting, never enough time to spend with the kids, especially when you're worried about putting food on the table."

"Where are your kids now?" I asked.

"The oldest is in prison in Oklahoma for killing a man in a bar fight three years ago. He's twenty-five and probably won't get out for another ten years. He's really a mess," she sighed.

"The twins are down in Georgia. They're truck drivers and are doing pretty well, they're good boys. And then my Angel, she just turned eighteen and joined the Coast Guard. She's headed to Chicago in two weeks, to start basic training. And then it'll just be me," she said, beginning to tear up a little, hugging my arm and laying her head on my shoulder.

"Life can be a mean son of a bitch, Daddy. Have your fun now, that's my advice, because you never know what might happen tomorrow. You and your friends are young, and only see good things in your future. And I hope all your dreams come true, but I was in your shoes twenty-five years ago and never imagined my life would turn out like this. Mar and the rest of your 'family' are a godsend to me."

I didn't know what to say, my heart going out to her. I have a few aunts and uncles who struggled to make ends meet, and my parents grew up dirt poor, literally, in homes with dirt floors, and they had worked very hard to make it to a middle-class life, shielding me from a difficult upbringing. But to have the vagaries of life laid out before me like this was kind of jarring, driving home just how good I had it.

I leaned over and kissed her softly, running my thumb along her cheekbone. "I'm sorry, Stacey. I wish there was something I could do to make it better."

"Oh, Daddy, but you have! Honey, the night I spent with Mar and tonight are the best nights I've had in I don't even know how long...years and years. I had forgotten what it felt like to be desirable, wanted, and pleasured. And I haven't cum that much in many, many years. To have all those hands and lips on me, your magnificent cock inside me, and Mar's mouth on my clit was incredible. And to feel like you all really care about me, I just can't describe how wonderful this has been," she said, eyes wet.

I hugged her to me and rubbed her back.

"Mar explained everything and told you what to say later, right?" I asked, and Stacey nodded. "And would you want to play with us again, sometime? Not here, but at our house, when it's ready?" I asked.

Her dark brown, nearly black, eyes lit up, "As long as Mar says it's okay. And, um, do you do this kind of thing a lot?"

"You are the only person that we have 'played' with outside of the family. But, just so you know, I'm going to marry Linda one day, and I won't do anything to jeopardize that. Smoke and Sharon are newly dating, but they seem to be a fit. I guess what I'm saying is, we're having fun, just sort of figuring things out, and I think we would like to invite you to have fun with us sometimes, too, especially now that you're seeing Mar."

"But what about the others, wouldn't you need to talk to them first?" she asked.

"You make a very good point, maybe we should go down and ask them. Plus, I think your gift may be ready."

"Gift? What gift? You shouldn't have gotten me anything, it's me that should be getting something for the family. You and Mar are too good to me," she exclaimed, kissing me hard and climbing up and straddling my legs, her hands in my hair, a fire in her eyes. Her skirt had ridden up almost completely over her ample rear, my hands mauling the exposed flesh.

A voice cut through the quiet, "Well, I certainly hope we're interrupting something," Sharon said, grinning, she and the other ladies standing on the other side of the entrance gate, smiling and holding packages from Amber's Lingerie... Linda with an extra bag, her emerald eyes on me.

"Come on, Mama, and let these sexy ladies in," I said, as we disentangled, got up, and let the gate up enough for them to enter, each of them giving her a hug and a kiss, Mar's lasting an extra beat.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there but did you like your surprise?" I asked. Everyone said they did, giving me a hug or a soft kiss, Linda's kiss more passionate, her golden flecks dancing.

"Ahem," Sharon said, as we looked up to see everyone staring at us and grinning. "It was very thoughtful, Tony. Stacey, Tony wanted the family to get matching lingerie for the occasions when we are all together and wanted to know if we should get you a set, also. We unanimously agreed. You're so sweet and kind and a little bit freaky, we would love to have you play with us sometimes...if you would like to, of course."

"Thank you," she said, a catch in her throat, "I, I would like that very much. You don't know how much tonight has meant to me," she added, glancing at Mar and tearing up.

"Enough crying, now," Linda said, handing her her bag of lingerie. "I think we got your size right, but if not, Michelle said to stop in and they would get you sorted, okay?" hugging her tightly and whispering to Stacey, who nodded often and cried, despite Linda's admonishment, looking at me and whispering back a long while. Linda turned to look at me, and I swear her slitted eyes were glowing. What the fuck did I do?

"What time are you going to start working on the house tomorrow?" Stacey asked.

"Nine," Smoke said, "Why?"

"Well, I thought I would come and help you," she said.

"Oh, honey, you don't need..." Smoke started, before being shushed.

"It's what friends do for each other, right? Give me the address and I'll see you at nine," she said, a determined look on her face. Smoke told her and we said our goodnights, with plenty of hugs and petting all around.

We made it to the car unobserved, Smoke releasing a shaky breath. "How are you doing, dude?" I asked.

"Okay, man," she said. "Kind of nerve-wracking, but I only saw two strangers, and they were busy staring at Mum, mostly," he added.

"What did Michelle and Rachel think of Smoke?" I asked.

"They were stunned," Sharon jumped in, "hardly recognized her. Rachel teared up, and said how beautiful she is," hugging Smoke tightly.

"How did things go with Stacey?" Linda asked, and I filled them in on our conversation, everyone quiet, pensive, absorbing the details of our new friend.

"I'm glad you wanted to include her, as well. Thank you," I added.

Lin squeezed my hand, "She's a good woman, and I'm happy we could do that for her. Having her around could be good for us," though she didn't elaborate.

**

The parking lot was deserted as we pulled in, a relief to Smoke, and we were soon inside, anxious for the day we would have three bathrooms available to us, and not one. Linda whispered something to Mar, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into our bedroom, slamming the door, and then me up against it. "Do you have ANY idea what you have done, mister?" she said, heat in her words. Seeing the tense confusion on my face, she added, "Oh my God, you don't, you don't have a fucking clue, do you?" I quickly shook my head.

"Okay, let's try this. You saw Stacey and me whispering when I gave her her lingerie, right?" I nodded dumbly. "And do you have any idea what she said to me?" I just shook my head, wondering what on earth Stacey could have said that would have Linda so fired up. "Get your clothes off and get on the bed," she said, throwing me completely off balance.

"Uh, what?"

"NOW!" she barked, and I scurried to comply, severely confused and more than a little nervous. Worse yet, her eyes were giving me mixed signals. Her golden flecks were dancing, which told me she was excited, but they were more intense than I had ever seen, and I had no idea what that meant. Clothes off, I climbed on the bed and turned around to see Linda with her jeans off and tube-top being pulled over her head, leaving her in just a small pair of white, satin panties, her arousal hitting my nose. I breathed a very small sigh of relief; I still had no clue what was going on, but at least Linda wasn't one-hundred percent pissed off.

Removing her panties, she climbed onto the bed and straddled my hips, her hands resting on my chest, saying softly, "Tony, Stacey said you were the kindest man she has ever met, that I was the luckiest woman in the world, and that our children would be very lucky to have us as their parents; that she had been around many awful men in her life, that I should trust her to know the difference, and that I would be a fool to ever let you go. I told her that 'Mama didn't raise no fool' and I intended to hold onto you for the rest of my life."