When We Were Young Ch. 12

Story Info
Stacey Moves In; Jazz & Thea Welcome Tony & Linda Home.
12.1k words
4.82
2.5k
5

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 11 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

**

Just after eleven, Sharon closed the door on her mom and dad, the last of our guests to leave.

Leaning against the door into the kitchen, she looked around the room. "Who else needs a drink?"

Having all of our families join us at our new, temporary home had been, all things considered, a success. Everyone seemed to get along and no one outwardly disapproved of who we were dating.

The only negative had been Grandma Eleanor catching on to our unorthodox sleeping arrangements. I trusted her to keep our secret, though.

Still...stressful.

Stacey and Mar were relaxing in the family room while the rest of us were wrapping up leftovers, doing the dishes, and cleaning up the house.

Linda, Rich, and I raised our hands, Sharon passing beers around the room.

"Can you finish up?" Sharon asked me and Lin. "Rich deserves a reward for wowing my parents, especially mom. You really impressed her, honey. I told you not to worry."

Rich smiled, relieved. "They're very nice...for lawyers," he quipped, Sharon laughing.

"Go on," I smiled, "we're almost finished in here. Go have fun."

They said goodnight and headed upstairs. Linda and I started the dishwasher, then went out and collected the lawn chairs and blankets, storing them in the garage.

Tasks completed, we walked toward the family room, Stacey's distinctive, loud moan piercing the quiet. Peeking around the corner, Mar's naked ass was facing us, spread wide, as she kneeled between Stacey's spread legs on her back on the carpeted floor; their clothes in a heap on the couch.

Backing into the hall, we shared a look, then a kiss, and then another, molesting each other quietly, as we undressed.

Linda whispered a command, then went into the family room, while I detoured into our bedroom closet, stroking myself hard along the way.

I walked back to find Linda on her knees behind Mar, mouth on her pussy, Mar still between Stacey's spread legs. I massaged my love's gorgeous, golden-brown ass, who moved aside and smiled as I slid in behind Mar and slowly buried my cock into her.

"Oh, GAWWD, Yesss, Daddy," she moaned, her mouth diving back into Stacey, who continued to moan loudly, her hands pinching and pulling on her nipples, her face a mask of pure pleasure.

I set a steady pace inside Mar's oh-so-tight box, spreading my legs wide and leaning over Mar's back, my hands on the floor. She pushed back into me and turned her head just long enough to remind me to pull out.

"I remember, 'Breaaaker," I moaned, as Linda's lube-covered finger entered my ass and began to stretch me, a second finger soon joining the first.

Stacey screamed above me, as she came with Mar's mouth wrapped around her big clit, her juices flooding onto her neck and the carpet. I lowered my head and lapped at Mar's neck, her tongue slipping inside her lover, sucking her juices from one body into another.

"Hold still, Tony," said 'the voice' from behind me.

"Yes, ma'am," my conditioned response, cock buried in Mar, her vagina squeezing me deliciously.

Linda's fingers vacated, replaced immediately by the purple dildo we had seen at Miss Ruth's and picked up at Peaches. Seven inches slid slowly past my loosened ring and into my ass, my mind picturing the four inches buried in her pussy, the nub pressing (hopefully) against her G-spot.

"Hooollld still, honey," I moaned into 'Breaker's ear, as the dildo buried itself and Linda began to slowly fuck me. I matched the strokes and began moving again, Mar moaning underneath me.

A revived Stacey got on her knees and kissed my cheek on her way past, stopping beside Linda.

"How does it work?" she asked.

Linda fucked me slowly, describing the dildo to Mama, obvious from her voice that her G-spot was indeed being stimulated with every stroke.

Mama latched on to one of Linda's nipples, who moaned and increased her pace, my thrusts quickening to keep up, Mar moaning quietly, her forehead on the carpet.

"You feel so goooood in me, Daddy," Mar said softly, her hand snaking down to her clit. I bit her ear and she moaned, her pussy walls contracting at the exact moment Linda hit my prostate.

"Fuuuuuck," I moaned into Mar's ear, who turned her head, lips finding mine.

"Fuck, this thing is awwwesome," I heard Linda say, as her pace increased yet again and she hammered my prostate with stroke after stroke, driving my cock into Mar.

"Cumming," Mar squeaked, her walls squeezing me tight, juices leaking around me, and I was very close, Linda's pounding of my prostate pushing me to the edge.

I pushed back into Lin to slide out of Mar, the dildo burying itself into me and pushing down hard on her g-spot.

"FUCK!" Linda and I both barked, my cum spurting onto Mar's ass and pussy. Linda was cumming behind me, her strokes erratic, then stopping, as she rode the wave of a powerful orgasm.

"I want to eat you, baby," I said into Mar's ear, breathing heavily.

She crawled from underneath me and stopped when my mouth began licking her cum-covered, soft booty, my tongue dipping between her cheeks and lapping at her rosebud.

"Mmmmm," she cooed. My search for cum led me lower, feasting on our combined juices, then slipping inside her soft lips.

I settled on my forearms, mouth buried inside Mar, who moaned softly above me.

Linda slipped out of me, quiet moans reaching my ears. Looking over my shoulder, Stacey was between her legs, Lin's hands in her hair, lust-filled eyes finding mine. She smiled, then moaned again and dropped her head to the carpet.

Mar and Linda came again several minutes later, then the four of us lay in a pile, stroking, kissing, and fondling one another until we finally dragged ourselves off to bed.

**

"Linda, Tony, wake up! WAKE UP!"

"What? I'm up," Linda mumbled, shoving me roughly. "Wake up, Tony!"

"Hmm? What's wrong?" I mumbled, squinting in the bright bedroom light.

"Stacey's apartment's on fire!" Mar barked, tears in her eyes.

"WHAT?" Linda exclaimed.

I glanced at the clock. Four in the morning.

"Mama's on fire?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes (it takes me a while to wake up).

"Her apartment, Tony," Linda said, climbing to her feet, our mattress still on the floor.

I was sitting up, eyes closed, when Linda slapped me.

"WHAT!?"

"Tony, get up! Mama's apartment is on fire," Linda barked at me.

"Oh, shit!" finally awake. "She's still here, right?"

"Yes. Her neighbor just called. She said the whole building is burning out of control. Fire and police are there, but it sounds bad. What do we do?" Mar was upset and crying.

"Take a deep breath, honey. Deep breath," Linda said, her hand on Mar's shoulder.

"I'll go," I said. "Five minutes," and headed into the bathroom.

Stacey was waiting in my car when I climbed in. We promised we'd call as soon as we knew anything, then started to pull away.

Mar ran up to the passenger window and handed Stacey a bra, and we took off.

I glanced at Mama, who stared out the window blankly. She had on sweat shorts and a t-shirt, her huge tits hanging down, bra in her hand, hair a wild mess, eyes red.

"Mama?"

"What?" she started.

"You okay?"

"I, I don't know."

"Put on your bra and tell me what happened," I said, speeding along the empty highway.

Stacey pulled her shirt off without thinking and worked on her bra. Thankfully, there were no other cars in sight.

"Kendra called and said the building was on fire. A fireman broke into her apartment at three o'clock, and rushed her outside in her panties and t-shirt, wanting to know if anyone was next door. She told them I was staying at my girlfriend's house.

"Then she called me and said she heard a fireman say it would collapse; there was nothing they could do. Hurry, Tony."

Ten minutes later, guided by the emergency lights and a big, orange ball of fire, we stopped several blocks away, police keeping people back.

"Stay here, honey. Let me ask around and see what I can find out," I said.

Stacey just nodded, eyes roving wildly at the scene.

"Mama," I said, squeezing her hand hard. "You're okay, you're safe. It's okay."

She nodded and looked at me. "Thanks, Daddy."

I smiled. "I'll be right back."

There were maybe fifty people standing around, most half-dressed, watching the fire. I found a policeman and explained about Stacey. He directed me around to the other side of the building, where a staging area for residents had been set up.

"How many apartments are in your building?" I asked, as I slowly made my way through unfamiliar streets, people milling around.

"Uh, thirty-two in my building, four buildings in all."

I pulled into a McDonald's, lights on, people inside. An officer directed us to a parking space, and a fireman asked us our names and which apartment was ours. Stacey answered, and, after checking something on his clipboard, we were told to go inside.

As we entered, a woman rushed up to Stacey and hugged her tightly, both crying. They found a booth and sat, while I went up and got us some coffee.

"A couple of employees are on their way in, sir. We should have some hot food for you in a little while," an older man said.

I thanked him, then went and sat down next to Stacey, handing her her coffee. She smiled and introduced me to Kendra, her neighbor. Similar to Stacey in age and appearance, Kendra was telling her that she'd overheard a fireman say three people were unaccounted for and that the entire building would have to come down.

While they talked and we all waited for whatever was next, I slipped outside and called Linda, filling her in, and promised to call as soon as I knew anything more.

Around seven, a fire marshal came in and got everyone's attention.

"Excuse me," she said. "I know it's been a long night and we appreciate your patience. Here's what we know so far. The fire appears to have started in a utility closet on the first floor between units three and four. What started it is still unknown. The fire spread quickly, but thankfully, everyone is accounted for, and only one person was taken to the hospital, and they're expected to be just fine."

People let out breath's they'd been holding in for hours, a smattering of applause filling the room.

"That's the good news. The bad news is, between the fire, smoke, and water, the building, and everything inside, is a complete loss. All of your belongings have been destroyed."

Shock, anger, and resignation spread across the room. Stacey squeezed my hand, and I hugged her to me, tears wetting my shirt.

"The photo album of my kids, my grandmother's sterling silver platter...gone," she said, softly.

Similar reactions were going on around the restaurant, as people slowly came to grips with their new reality.

The fire marshal told us the Red Cross would be along soon and would help people find a place to stay temporarily, get them some clothes, fill out insurance claim forms, etc.

"Do you have insurance?"

"No, it was expensive, and I thought...what am I going to do? All of my house-cleaning supplies were in there. My clothes. What am I going to do, Daddy?" she cried, hugging me tightly, and crying hard.

"Easy, Mama. Easy. It's okay, it's okay. Come on, let's get some fresh air," I said, helping her up.

Stacey hugged her friend, who was going to stay with her daughter, and said she would call her later, then we stepped out into the warm morning air, the smell of burnt wood pervasive.

"The fire marshal said you could come back tomorrow and see if there's anything that wasn't damaged, so how about we go home?"

Stacey nodded. I helped her into the car, then called Linda, updated her quickly, and told her we would be home soon.

"You'll feel better after you've had a shower," I patted her leg as we drove home.

"And put on what?" she laughed bitterly. "I've got one clean outfit, a maxed-out credit card, and about thirty bucks in my purse."

"Mama, you're talking to a young man that is a couple of weeks away from having an obscene amount of money. What say we give you a makeover?"

"Daddy, I can't..."

"Yes, you can," I interrupted. "Miss Ruth told us she gave a lot of money away to charities and also helped a lot of individuals. Well, you need help, and I suddenly have the ability to do so. And I wager the family is way ahead of me on this, ready to take you shopping, and thoughts on where you might lay your head from now on. You're family, Mama, and we take care of family."

She looked at me for a long time, then nodded, resting her head on my shoulder, hand on my knee. "Thank you, Daddy," she whispered.

"Rest," I said, squeezing her hand.

**

Mar tucked in an exhausted Mama about seven-thirty that night and came downstairs to find us relaxing in the family room.

"She's asleep," Mar yawned, and plopped herself down on the couch.

"You look pretty tired yourself," Smoke said, relaxing on the loveseat with Sharon, in capri slacks and a crop top.

"I just came down to say thank you for everything," she replied.

Sharon, Linda, and Mar had brought Mama into the house and straight into the shower, then a brief stop for coffee, and straight to the mall. Six hours later they were home, Rich and I bringing in bag after bag and shoe box after shoe box, storing them in the extra bedroom. A light supper and another shower later, exhaustion overtook our Mama.

"Tony, Smoke, we were talking at the mall, and want you to finish the other half of the basement into a bedroom and sitting room. We asked Mama to move in, at least temporarily, and she agreed. We thought that would give her some privacy if she wants it, and it could always be used by guests who stay over. Could you do that?" Linda asked.

"Of course," Smoke and I agreed.

"We should probably put in a small bathroom down there, as well. I'll call a plumber on Monday," I said.

"Thank you," Mar said, kissing each of us and then heading upstairs.

Smoke and Sharon turned on a movie, but I was done, crawling off to bed.

**

I was up early the next day, Saturday, with no Linda beside me, finding Mama in the kitchen, coffee cup in hand.

"Coffee?" she asked, grinning as I yawned and nodded my head.

"Linda's in Sharon and Rich's bed, by the way."

"Ahh, good to know. How are you doing?" I asked, as we settled on the couch in the living room.

"Okay. Still in shock, I guess. But that fire showed me how very lucky I am. That you all would take me in and buy me a whole new wardrobe, plus whatever else I need, without a second thought, and build a room for me downstairs...I'm very lucky." Mama sniffled and wiped her eyes, laying her head down in my lap and smiling up at me.

"You're family, Mama," I smiled down at her, stroking her hair.

"It's not that I didn't believe you when you said it before, but to see what everyone did for me yesterday just sort of brought home how true it is. It's been a long time since I've felt so, so, loved.

"And that you don't realize it's primarily because of you, Daddy, makes you so damn hot, I just want to rape you. Linda's a very lucky woman."

I stared down at Mama, confusion on my face. It was Linda who deserved the credit, and I couldn't understand why people couldn't see that.

Mama smiled brightly, her dimples lighting up her face, her black hair shining.

She sat up, put my coffee on the side table, and straddled me. Mama smiled down at me, her hands in my hair, caressing.

"You're the pleaser, honey."

"Huh?" I replied.

Mama smiled, then leaned in and kissed me softly.

"You keep everyone happy. Why do you think everyone wants to fuck you, Daddy? Why do you think Linda gets jealous? Why do you think Sharon asks you to hurt her? Why are you the only man Rich wants? Why does Mar idolize you?"

"Why?" I asked, needing to know.

"Because, Daddy, you'll do whatever it takes to please us, be whatever we need to make us happy, even if you would prefer not to. And you really love us, unconditionally, openly, just the way we are. Not the same way you love Linda, but it's obvious we're in your heart. You give...and you never take."

I shook my head. "It's Linda, Mama. She's the one who really gets me. She knows what I need, sometimes more than I do. She's the one who gives me permission to be with each of you. She keeps me in line, in balance. Without her...without her, I'd be completely lost. She's the rock I can always turn to, who knows me better than I know myself."

Mama just shook her head and chuckled, then leaned down and kissed me, softly. "I'm so happy you found each other; she's a remarkable woman."

Mama stared into my eyes, and I saw love in those dark pools, and need. Leaning down once more, she kissed my ear and whispered into it, "I need to make love to you, Daddy."

I smiled and nodded, then tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear and caressed her cheek, running my thumb across her lower lip. She sucked it in and bit down lightly, running her tongue along its edge. Reeling her to me, she abandoned my thumb and kissed me, her tongue forcing its way inside, her hands placing mine on her breasts, barely contained by her thin Van Morrison t-shirt. I squeezed and mauled her massive melons, her small moan an aperitif of those to come.

"Your bedroom?" she asked, and I smiled.

She pulled me off the couch and took me by the hand, pulling me along in her wake, an urgency in her stride, pulling Van Morrison off and dropping him in the hallway. She closed the door behind us and pushed me against the wall, her tongue back inside my mouth, hands dropping her sweat shorts to pool at her feet.

Mama pulled my t-shirt off and slid to her knees, pausing to lick a nipple and kiss my belly button, my shorts joining hers at our feet. Her mouth sucked hard on my growing cock, one hand stroking fast, her desire evident. Three-quarters hard, she slowed her pace, one hand rolling my balls, her tongue hard on the underside of my cock as she slid me inside until she gagged slightly, then she eased off, took a breath, then down again.

Fully hard, she scraped her teeth along my balls (they must talk to each other), and my lusty moan filled the room.

"Yessss."

Her beautiful, dark eyes found mine as she did it again, harder, right at the edge of pain.

"Fuuuuck yesss, Mama."

"Mar told me you love that."

"So good," I panted.

"Lie on the bed, Daddy."

I flopped down on my back as Mama crawled over, her tits just barely dragging on the carpet. She spread my legs and settled onto her stomach, slowly jacking me while she scraped her teeth along my balls over and over, mastering the 'hard, but not too hard' technique.

I was leaking pre-cum, Mama's hand wet as she continued to stroke me. Sliding up, she kissed me, hard, my scent on her lips, her tongue a battering ram. Positioning herself, her warm, wet pussy enveloped me, a low, guttural moan passed from her lips down my throat, as she bottomed out.

She rose nearly off of me, then dropped down. Again. And again, faster and faster, her mouth on my shoulder, my hands roaming over her ample flesh, covered in a sheen of perspiration. Mama shuddered, biting my shoulder, screaming her orgasm into the world, her copious juices flowing around my cock and over my balls, dripping onto the mattress.

Breathing heavily, she nuzzled my neck, her weight on me like a heavy blanket. I'd wanted her big body on top of mine since she and Mar had become a couple, the sub in me, who was starting to come out more and more, longed for it, but I hadn't said anything; I didn't want her to feel self-conscious about her weight. I don't know why, but I felt what I can best describe as a warm hug pass through my body. My cock twitched inside her and I moaned, immediately embarrassed.