When We Were Young Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama raised her head and looked at me for a few seconds, my eyes unable to meet hers.

"What is it, Daddy?"

I shook my head and blushed; my cock thrust inside her, operating independently.

Mama mewled and kissed my ear. "Tell me, Daddy. It's okay, honey," she whispered.

"I, I, I love your weight on top of me like this. It feels so good. I'm sorry, Mama," I whispered.

Continuing to kiss my neck, her body meeting my every thrust, she stroked my hair.

"Don't apologize, Daddy. I love that you love my big body. Mar does, too."

"Fuck me, Mama, use me," I whispered.

She kissed me, hard, slamming down onto my cock as I thrust up into her, moaning obscenely, my hands grabbing her generous ass and slamming her down to meet my thrusts.

Breaking our kiss, Mama looked down at me with lust in her dark eyes. "My sweat's not going to lick itself, slut," her forearm snaked under my head and pulled me up into her chest, hot and moist.

I licked as she held me tightly to her, fucking me hard. I could feel her breath getting short and her nectar flowing, her orgasm close behind. Mama pulled my head back, put her mouth to mine, and came, again, screaming into my body.

Pausing to catch her breath, I licked at her sweat, mewling contentedly. "You taste so good, Mama," I mumbled.

She started fucking again, Mama's mouth moving to my ear. "You are going to cum in me, Daddy. Then I'm gonna grind my nasty bush all over your face and drown you with our juices. You hear me, slut?"

I moaned, then started thrusting hard, her bite of my ear stopping me.

"OWW!"

"I asked you a question, Daddy-slut."

"Sorry, ma'am. I hear you, ma'am."

Mama responded by pounding up and down, her thighs shaking, her third orgasm right there. I thrust faster, exploding into her seconds before her pussy clamped down, her scream into the mattress by my left ear loud enough to wake the dead.

We lay there, panting, wet with sweat, for a couple of minutes, Mama nuzzling my neck.

"Ready, Daddy-slut?"

"Yes, Mama."

She sat up, spun around, then settled her wet bush on my face, taking me into her mouth and cleaning her juices from my cock.

We cleaned each other, my tongue buried inside her. She moaned around my cock and started to grind on my tongue, her big clit running back and forth over my chin.

Her big, fat, milky-white thighs closed around my head, trembling, her final orgasm of the morning ripping through her, her scream muffled by the cock in her mouth. Her legs spread, and she lay on top of me, panting. I ran my hands over her big ass and thighs, reveling in their heaviness, breathing heavily.

Mama rolled off of me onto her back, breathing hard, and pulled on my hand. I crawled on top, her body drenched in sweat, a tired smile on her face.

"Thank you, Mama, that was wonderful," kissing her softly.

"You're welcome, Daddy. Pleasing people makes me really happy. You know?"

I grinned and nodded. "I know exactly. How about a shower?"

**

Rich and I spent the day in the basement, working on the future bedroom; Linda and Stacey looking for anything salvageable from the fire; Sharon and Mar shopping and cleaning.

Carmen and Alex arrived Sunday morning, ready for the first lesbian support group meeting.

Carmen and Alex both dressed business casual, Mar in dress shorts and a sleeveless blouse.

Rich and I were downstairs working when they came down to inspect the room, pausing to say hello, then getting back to work, promising to quit, clean up, and disappear before anyone arrived.

They headed back upstairs, Mar going first, then Alex, then Carmen. I looked up as Alex started up, and the expression on Carmen's face, as she looked at Alex's ass, was unmistakable. She glanced at me, a grin on my face, ducked her head, and headed up. It looked like Mar was right about her sexual preferences.

Eight women showed up for the meeting, all but one were students from the university, around eighteen to twenty-two. One woman, who worked with Alex, was closer to thirty.

We heard people coming upstairs a couple of hours later, then Alex, Mar, and Carmen popped into the living room and sat down next to Linda and me. Sharon and Rich had taken Mama shopping.

"How was it?" Linda asked.

"Good," Carmen replied, Alex and Mar nodding. "Nice young ladies, most with similar experiences. The space is very nice, and comfortable. The ping-pong and foosball are a nice touch. Keeps it informal, almost more like a club than a support group."

"Mar's idea," I said. "And there should be a bar by this time next week...and possibly a bathroom."

We talked for about an hour, Alex saying little, but her eyes very much on Carmen. Carmen was twenty-nine, black, five-six, maybe one-hundred-and-fifty pounds. Her skin was 'coffee-with-cream' beautiful, her hair professionally styled, a perky 34B chest, and a nice, round ass.

Carmen was quite attractive, but it was weird to be around her in a relaxed setting. I was used to her in her office, discussing my demons. But she was funny, with a cute laugh and a quick smile.

"Well, I best be getting home. I have a full day tomorrow."

"But you'll be back next Sunday, right?" Alex asked.

"I will," she said, and I thought there was definitely something in the look they exchanged.

She left soon after, Alex not far behind.

"How was it?" Linda asked Mar.

"I loved it," Mar gushed. "I've never done something so, so, rewarding, I guess. I really think we can help people."

She went on for nearly thirty minutes, under gentle prompting. I'd never seen her so excited about a topic. We went to dinner and then a furniture store to buy a new bed, and Mar talked throughout, super-energized.

"Did you see that look?" Linda asked, as we lay awake that night.

"Between Carmen and Alex? Yeah. Definite attraction, huh?"

"Ohhh, yeah. Alex was almost drooling. And Carmen kept sneaking glances at her. Alex was nice; I really hope that continues."

"And what about Mar? Have you ever seen that side of her?" I asked.

"Nope. I'm really happy for her. Maybe she's found her passion."

"My passion is in this room," I said, sliding under the sheet and between her muscular thighs, Lin's finger vibe in my hand.

"Oh, Tone..."

**

Over the next week, we got the room for Stacey finished, a bathroom put in, and the guy delivered and set up the bar, which was beautiful.

Stacey moved her things into the little bedroom next to Mar, the two sleeping together each night. I heard her and Linda talking about apartments one evening, then Linda came to me that night, her head on my chest, and asked me what I thought about hiring Mama to work for us full-time.

"Is there enough to keep her busy?"

"Well, maybe not forty hours a week, but I would like for her to live here. She and Mar are so good together, I don't want her to go and find another apartment, not if she's happy here."

"How about keeping her pay the same, then, but asking her to move in? Then she wouldn't have to pay rent or utilities. She would come out ahead, I think, if all she had to cover was her car and cell phone."

"I like it," she said, kissing my chest. "I'll talk to the others and see what they think."

Mar was ecstatic, telling us she and Stacey had been talking about what to do, unhappy at the prospect of being apart. Sharon and Rich were on board, as well. They had played together a few times, and Sharon said Mama could be freaky, sometimes, though she didn't elaborate.

Mar and Stacey were in their bedroom, Mar asking her to move in, while the rest of us were in the living room, drinking tequila and playing video games. We heard Stacey shriek once, then all was quiet for several minutes, as we stayed quiet, anxiously awaiting her decision.

"CUMMMMMING, BAAABY," echoed down the stairs and we grinned and chuckled.

"I think that's a 'yes'," Sharon laughed.

"Or the best break-up sex ever," Smoke said, grinning.

Thirty minutes later, they walked into the living room holding hands, naked, and smiling widely.

"Who wants to help me welcome our newest roommate?" Mar asked.

Two hours later, Mama collapsed on an air mattress we had blown up and lay on the floor of the living room, too exhausted to climb the stairs.

We took turns fucking her, Mar, Sharon, and Linda with the purple dildo from Peaches. I counted twelve 'rattle-the-windows' orgasms, but Mar said fifteen. Either way, we wore her out, and ourselves, to be honest.

Mama was unlike I had ever seen her, or would ever see her again, that evening. Very aggressive, almost animalistic. Maybe it was being the center of attention, five people with only one purpose: to please her. But, more than that, I think she finally accepted that, after so many years of loneliness and struggle, she was home, and we were her family. Things would soon change, but as long as she had Mar in her life, she was where she was meant to be. That's what I thought, anyway.

After we were spent, I got some hot water, soap, washcloths, and towels, and we washed Mama's body, which was, somehow, very erotic. Finished, Mar lay next to her, the two kissing and caressing one another. Sharon covered them, lit a few candles, and we left them to sleep.

**

There were twelve women at the second meeting, four staying an extra couple of hours, playing ping-pong and singing to truly awful music. They came up and thanked us for letting them hang out, and Mar said anytime.

Alex and Carmen were definitely attracted to each other, though neither acknowledged it. Carmen said she'd be back next week, and would stay in town that night, as she had no patients on Monday.

We offered her the downstairs bedroom and she gratefully accepted.

Linda and I left soon after Carmen, headed back to Miss Ruth's for the week. Rich, Sharon, Stacey, and possibly Mar, were going to join us for the weekend, everyone anxious to see the castle.

**

It was eight o'clock Sunday night when we pulled into the castle, ready to meet all the people who kept Ferguson Hills the exclusive enclave it had been for nearly sixty years.

"Thoney! Leenda! You're back!" Jazz exclaimed, as we entered the kitchen, jumping into my arms and wrapping her legs around me, kissing me hard.

"Wow. Well, hello to you, too. How are you, Jazz?"

"So good, Thoney, now you are back. Put me down, baby."

Returned to the floor, Jazz stepped up to Linda and kissed her hard, one hand squeezing her ass. They smiled at each other, Linda stroking her long hair.

"We just finish dinner. You want I fix something for you, baby?" she asked.

"No, thank you. We stopped at my parent's house and ate there. But thank you," Linda said.

"Ruthie say she go to office; Chal say he go to bus; T is water flowers by pool and I finish wash the dishes. After T and I swim. You come join, yes? Pleeease?"

I should mention this was the first time I had seen Jazz wearing clothes. She had on a bikini top and jogging shorts. Oh, and sandals.

We laughed. "Okay, I'll take our bags up and say hi to Miss Ruth, then come down and swim," I said.

"And I'll help you finish the dishes. Then we can help Thea and swim. Okay?"

Jazz's face lit up and she grabbed Linda's hand and dragged her toward the sink, talking a mile a minute.

I took our bag and headed toward our bedroom, only getting lost once along the way, then tracked down Miss Ruth's office.

"Anthony! You're early. We weren't expecting you for another hour. How was the drive? How are you?"

I knelt by her chair and hugged her, then kissed her, then kissed her a little longer.

"We're good, Miss Ruth. Linda's parents got called in to babysit their grandchildren sort of last minute, so we just came on over. Lin's helping Jazz with the dishes, then we're going to go for a swim."

"Oh good, they were anxious for you to return. Jazz was worried you didn't like them."

"Why? They're great. Does she worry a lot?"

"Well, I think being separated from Thea in Thailand and then sent away really upset her, frightened her. Like separation anxiety, maybe. Anyway, she will always be a little sad when you leave and very happy when you return...even if it's only for an hour or two."

"Huh. Okay, good to know. Do you want to go swimming with us?"

"No, you go. I need to finish reviewing this contract. The sale of our rental houses is supposed to close on Thursday, and I need to review these changes from their lawyer. I'll be so glad to have this over with. Go love on Jazz and Thea; make them see how happy you are to be here. We'll catch up in the morning," putting her hand behind my head and kissing me deeply.

"Yum," she said. "Now get out before I throw you on this desk, wanker," lust in her eyes.

I thought about staying, but said "Yes, ma'am," and headed downstairs.

Finding no one in the kitchen, I made it to the pool to find deck lights on, including one behind the waterfall that cycled through red, green, blue, and purple, lighting up the falling water. Very cool. Three naked women were sitting on the edge of the pool, drinking in the last of the sun, their golden-brown, caramel, and midnight skin stunningly beautiful.

They smiled at me as I walked over, stopping to stroke Thea's bald dome, bending down for a slow, soft kiss. "Hey, you."

"Hey, you," she smiled.

Linda was next and I made to kiss her, bending over, then pushing her into the water, instead. She shrieked, came up spitting water, and scowled at me.

"I'll remember that, mister."

I stuck my tongue out at her and she laughed...she also gave me the finger.

I leaned over Jazz, who watched me warily, and kissed her softly. "Miss Jazz."

"Meester Thoney," she giggled, perhaps at me, or perhaps because she saw Thea coming up behind me.

One moment I was smiling into Jazz's beautiful eyes, the next I was four feet underwater, Thea's tackle had her two hundred pounds behind it, her arms around my stomach.

We broke the surface together, Linda and Jazz laughing, Thea smiling at me nervously. I leaned in and kissed her, my hand on her head, then shoved her under the water...

So went the next hour, horsing around, listening to music, drinking some pina coladas Jazz blended up in the cabana, and, finally, laying on lounges, staring at the stars.

"I really liked those shoes," I sighed, staring at my wet clothes and favorite sneakers.

Linda laughed. "Serves you right. Next time you want to try something like that, just remember, us girls stick together. Right, ladies?"

Jazz and Thea giggled. They shared a look, then stood and looked down at us.

"Leenda, is raincheck time, yes?"

Lin looked at me, a smile on my face, then smiled at them. "Yes, I think it is."

They helped us up and held our hands, leading us into the cabana. Thea flipped a couple of switches and the ceiling fan started up. Next, a netting I hadn't seen before circled the king-sized bed on a nearly invisible track.

"Mosquitos," Thea said.

"More pina colada?" Jazz asked, and we shook our heads.

She flipped off the main light, then a few accent lights flickered on, golden, caramel, and black skin shining. Gorgeous...gorgeous...and gorgeous.

"Thoney, you want blue pill?"

"No tha--"

"Yes, Jazz, he does," Linda interrupted.

Jazz grinned and handed me the 'little helper', and I washed it down with the last of my drink.

Jazz and Thea went through some kind of rock, paper, scissors machinations, which Jazz apparently won.

"Meester Thoney," she grinned, "come here, please."

"Miss Jazz."

I crawled onto the bed next to her, Linda laying down next to Thea.

"On stomachs, please," Jazz said, and we flipped over, as they straddled our hips and continued the massages they'd started weeks before.

Lin and I looked at each other and held hands as our new friends (we never did think of them as employees or staff...and we don't think they thought of us as bosses; we hoped not, anyway) gave us wonderful massages.

Thea's fingers dug deep into Lin's neck, shoulders, and back, causing her to moan and groan. Jazz, meanwhile, massaged my scalp, then used the heel of her hands to dig into my neck.

"You're verrrry good at that," I moaned.

"Ruthie send us to school to learn how give the very good massage."

"Well, I give you an A-plus," I said, and Linda murmured her agreement.

"Turn over, please," Thea said, and we flipped over, pausing to kiss one another.

Straddling our hips, Thea's mons settled on Lin's, while Jazz laid my hardening cock pointing toward my face and sat her pussy astride me.

Covering us, Thea brought a tit to Linda's mouth, while Jazz's lips found mine. Tasting of rum and coconut, our tongues danced, her hands in my hair, while mine roamed across her tiny frame, stroking and squeezing.

"Eat me, then try fuck, yes? Please, baby," Jazz cooed, staring at me intently.

I smiled and nodded, putting my hands under her arms and pulling her up to a seated position, as she squealed, then giggled, and, finally, mewled as my mouth made contact with her pussy.

I licked, kissed, and nibbled, her petals opening to my tongue as I dove inside. Her taste reminded me of a Bloody Mary, spicy and salty; it was delicious. I held her hip to keep her steady with one hand, the other covering her breast, my palm rubbing circles on her big, long nipple.

Jazz groaned, and held my hand to her tit, using her free hand to slap and rub her clit, grinding on my face, her head resting on the headboard, glassy eyes on mine.

"So gooood, baby," she swooned. "So good."

Linda, meanwhile, was lost in Thea's big tits, who mewled as Lin licked and nibbled, kissed, and squeezed. Sliding down her body, Thea paused to make out a little, then moved lower and took a distended nipple into her mouth, gently biting and pulling.

Linda moaned loudly, her hands on Thea's bald dome, stroking and caressing.

Jazz's high-pitched squeaks got my attention, her pussy grinding on my nose, tongue, and chin, one hand pulling on a nipple nearly as long as Linda's, the other hard on her clit.

"Close, Meester Thoney. So cloooose, baby."

I twisted a nipple and pulled. Jazz's eyes closed tight and her body went stiff, her back arching.

"Fuuuuuck," she moaned, long and low. "I cum, Thoney! Cummingcummingcumming," her pussy grinding hard on my chin, mouth, and nose. Her spicy nectar flowed into my mouth, and I held on, her hand finally pulling mine from her nipple.

I sucked the juices from her body as her breathing slowed and she eventually opened her eyes. Finding mine, she grinned, then dropped down and kissed me, hard, then soft, finally resting her head on my chest and running her hand across my bicep.

I stroked her impossibly long hair, humming softly, and we watched Thea bring my fiancée closer to God.

"Oh God, yes, right there, baby, right there. Oh, gawwd, do that again with your tongue, baby. Fuuuck, yessss."

Thea was between Lin's spread legs, doing that incredible thing with her tongue she had done to me a couple of weeks back, apparently.

She had one hand on Thea's head, the other pulling on her nipple. I reached across and tweaked the other, her eyes finding mine.

"When you're ready, baby," I grinned.

She smiled, then moaned, Jazz running her nails along Lin's stomach.

"NOW!"

I pinched, hard, and pulled, my love's back arching as she came, Thea's mouth working over her clit.

"FUUUCK! Gawwwwd, that's incredible. Don't stop, don't stop, don't..." her rambling tapering off, replaced by deep breaths.

Jazz leaned over and kissed her hot skin, stroking her stomach lightly, Thea rubbing her legs and licking at her nectar.

Jazz looked up at me and smiled. "I remember Leenda like this pain very much, Thoney. Later, I show clamps make me cum very much. I think she like very much, too."

I smiled. Jazz and Thea were proving to be very considerate lovers, always looking for ways to please their partners.