When We Were Young Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In only a week, I'd missed them more than I thought I would, and happy at the thought of having them here for a couple of years, a little part of me maybe happier than it should have been.

**

I dreamt I was back in high school, climbing the old water tower next to the school, a rite of passage as a senior. I was going slow, each step exhausting, like I was climbing up from the ocean floor, the weight on me crushing.

My eyes fluttered open, Mama's hair on my face, as she slowly rode my erection, her wonderfully heavy body pushing me down into the mattress. My cock twitched, and her eyes found mine.

"Morning, Daddy," she said, as we smiled at one another. She leaned down and kissed me, our tongues getting better acquainted, her hips undulating.

"Where are our loves?" I asked, noticing we were alone.

Mama grinned. "I think you could sleep through anything. Linda woke us up at seven, about twenty minutes ago. She wants us to meet and spend time with Jazz and Thea before Smoke and Sharon get here. I took one look at your erection and said I wanted to wake you up properly, so they went to take a shower, lustful intent in Mar's eyes. I think I heard Linda moaning...or maybe it was me," she grinned, lowering her mouth to mine.

Fifteen minutes later, Mama lay on top of me, both of us panting, her juices dripping from my balls, soiling the sheet. "You're going to clean up your mess, aren't you, Daddy?" she breathed into my ear.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy." She crawled slowly up my body, her sweaty tits and stomach dragging across my face, a moan escaping my mouth, Mama giggling. She settled her wet bush on my face and began to grind slowly, while I enjoyed our mixed fluids sliding down my throat. Mama enjoyed my work, dousing me, as she rode my face to another orgasm.

She lay down next to me, and we were catching our breath when Mar poked her head in from the bathroom. "Shower's free. Morning, Daddy," then disappeared.

I helped Mama up and we stripped the bed, then headed into our nice, big shower. We washed our bodies clean, molesting each other a little, and got ourselves together.

I was brushing my teeth, Mama fixing her hair and makeup, when Linda stuck her head in.

"We'll meet you in the kitchen. Tony, I laid out clean sheets, and your clothes for today."

"Thank you, ma'am," I replied, blushing a little at Mama overhearing the exchange. She grinned, just a little, but made no comment.

We got dressed, and she helped me make the bed. "Thank you, Mama," gathering up the laundry hamper.

"That's my job, hopefully," she smiled, and we headed downstairs.

I showed her where the laundry room was, and we started a load, then walked along to the kitchen, Thea's deep rumble of a laugh reaching us as we approached.

"Ah, here they are," Linda said, from the breakfast nook.

Jazz and Thea were in their traditional sheer robes, loosely tied, and slippers, though they were wearing panties, their 'modesty' an ode to our guests, I supposed.

They had finished eating and stood as I introduced Stacey.

Jazz looked at me, quizzically. "Is Mama, no?"

Mama smiled down at her. "That's right, honey. It's very nice to meet you."

Jazz grinned and hugged her, Thea's hug a little more reserved.

"I scramble the eggs and have croissants. Is good, yes?'

"Wonderful," Mama said, smiling.

Linda and Mar went out to clean up the cabana and the golf carts, over Jazz's protestations.

"Stay and get better acquainted," she said, Mar kissing Mama on their way outside, smiling.

"Where are Miss Ruth and Cal?" I asked.

"They stay in our rooms last night, and we make very tired, so we decide to let sleep and no wake up early."

I grinned. "How was your fancy dinner?"

Jazz smiled. "Is wonderful! The food is delicious and restaurant is very romantic place. But also is strange. We have own, personal waiter. He is very nice older man, but make T uncomfortable, too."

"Why is that?" Mama asked.

"He just sort of hovered, I'd guess you would say. It seemed like every time I took a sip of water, there he was to top it off. Miss Ruth finally asked him to leave us alone once our food arrived. Creepy.

"The food was delicious, though. And I enjoyed seeing my Jazz all dressed up; she was so beautiful."

Jazz grinned and pulled Thea down for a kiss, which turned out to be long and passionate, Jazz's hands inside Thea's robe. Breaking apart, Thea blushed, which was very cute. Jazz grinned, then filled our plates, bringing them to us. She kissed me as she set the plate down, her eyes smiling, then did the same to Mama, the kiss on her cheek.

Jazz and Thea filled us in on their night, as we ate. They'd gone dancing after dinner, then back to their rooms, where they 'had sex like the bunnies for three hours', said Jazz. Thea, over at the sink, just shook her head.

After we finished, we stepped outside to see if Lin and Mar needed help. The air was wonderfully cool, the humidity low, and Jazz shivered in her thin robe. Mama had a shawl draped over her shoulders, and took it off, draping it over Jazz.

"Here, honey," she said, smiling.

"Thank you, Mama," Jazz replied, her eyes smiling up at her.

Lin and Mar were just finishing up, headed our way, arms filled with dirty sheets and towels.

"The ground is really soft, so I left the golf carts where they were," Linda said, as Mama took the laundry in her arms, and she and Jazz headed inside.

"That's fine," Thea was saying as we filed into the house, grabbed some coffee, and settled in the library. "It's supposed to start heating back up tomorrow, and no more rain for a week. I'll bring them in tomorrow, after the ground has a chance to dry out. The flowers sure took a beating; it must've really rained hard, huh?"

Linda described our dash for home from the hilltop as Jazz and Mama joined us and settled on an empty loveseat, Jazz curling up against Mama, both of them smiling.

"T and I love make the sex when is raining, especially in cabana. Is very romantic, yes?"

We all agreed that it was, Linda rubbing Thea's leg, who was embarrassed; Thea held her hand and squeezed.

Linda caught my eye and nodded. "Jazz, Thea, Mar has decided to change her career plans and become a therapist, like Carmen, who we told you about. The university is here in town, so we invited her and Mama to live here with us for the next two years, but we wanted to make sure it was okay with you," I said.

Jazz and Thea exchanged a look, some telepathy going on between them. Jazz smiled and nodded. "We think is good idea. We like have more persons here. And we like Mar and Mama. We see are important persons to you and Leenda. Right, T?"

Thea nodded. "It will be nice to have you both here," she said, smiling at them.

"Thank you," Mar said.

Linda rubbed Thea's leg, while Mama squeezed Jazz's hand, who smiled, then leaned her head on Mama's shoulder.

"Miss Ruth asked us to watch you, and we agree that you both work very hard and should have some help. You do a wonderful job but, well, we don't want you to work so hard. Mama trained as a chef and worked as a housekeeper for many years. We thought she could help you, Jazz. Would that be okay?" Linda asked.

Jazz was smiling. "We talk this in laundry room a little time, but now I know why," she said, smiling up at Mama, who grinned.

"I think, if Mama is chef, maybe she want cook a lot the meals, and I help when she need me."

"And I will help you clean and do laundry when I'm not cooking. If we work together, we will both have more free time for, well, whatever. Would that be okay, honey?" Mama said.

Jazz grinned. "Maybe I have time help T when is most busy time. This months she have time help me, but spring and fall is most busy time, and we must work long days to finish all the work. Is okay for you, baby?"

"Only if I am in charge and you follow my orders, honey," Thea said.

Jazz huffed. "When I no do this?"

"You remember rolling up the hose before I was finished the other day? Or when you decided the plant didn't need water, even though I asked you to water it, and it died? Or the time--"

"Okay, okay, I understand. Mama, maybe you want work with T, and I stay inside. She is mean boss lady to me," she said, sticking her tongue out at T.

Everyone laughed, and I exhaled, happy everyone was getting along, especially Jazz and Mama.

Just then, Miss Ruth and Cal came in, freshly showered, coffee in hand. We talked about their dinner and dancing, then they told us they were leaving in a few hours. They were going to take the bus on a trial run, go to the state fair for a few days, and stay in an RV campground, returning Monday evening.

Cal said it would give them a chance to hook up the electric and sewer and make sure everything was working the way it should before they headed off for the Grand Canyon, their first destination.

We told them about Mar and Mama moving in and our plan to hire Mama. Miss Ruth was really pleased, and she, Mama, and I went up to her office and called Bridget to get that ball rolling. I made an appointment to bring her by the office on Monday morning and also told her I wanted to go out with her and the lawn crews next Thursday.

"You'll follow my orders, won't you, Tony?" and I could hear the smirk I knew was on her face.

"Uh, yes, of course, Bridget," I stammered, blushing hard when I saw Miss Ruth's knowing grin.

"Good boy. I think we'll get on famously."

She told me she'd see us Monday, then I gave the phone to Miss Ruth, who was soon laughing, probably at my expense.

We talked for a little while, then Miss Ruth said she needed to speak to me about something before they left, so Mama hugged her and headed downstairs.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Come with me," she said, and we headed next door, to a bedroom I'd only ever glanced into.

"Close the door."

I did, then turned around to find Miss Ruth pulling her sundress over her head, naked underneath.

"Uh, now? You're leaving in a few hours, and Sharon and Rich will be here in, uh, an hour," I said, glancing at my watch.

"Then we'd better hurry. Strip."

I shook my head and grinned, then started to get undressed.

"That wedding planner, Ronny, she's fun. I hope she does a good job. I've needed you inside me since then, and I don't want to wait until next week," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed, watching me.

"You're not worn out from last night?" I asked, climbing on the bed, Miss Ruth joining me.

She chuckled. "Honey, I'll rest on the bus. I've got one month until Cal and I ride off into the sunset, as it were, and I need as much of you, Linda, Thea, and Jazz as I can get before then. No more talking."

We kissed and fondled one another, her desire evident, groping me aggressively. When I was hard, she rolled me to my back and straddled me, sinking her small body down on me, a shudder coursing through her.

"God, I'm going to miss your cock, Anthony. The rest of you, too, but mostly your cock," giving me a cheeky grin. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Top five I've had inside me," she said, leaning forward, her hands on my chest taking her weight.

"Really?" I said, surprised, as she started to grind her hips back and forth. Very nice.

"Mmmm, it's wonderful. Long, but not painful. Thick, but not uncomfortable. Fits me perfectly. Top three."

"Out of how many?" I asked, immediately embarrassed for asking such a personal question.

If she was offended, she showed no signs of it. I started thrusting into her, as she considered my question.

"Eighty? Maybe ninety, but less than a hundred. Maybe a hundred women." She began meeting my thrusts, shoving me in as far as I could go. Warm, wet, and tight, she gripped my cock with her muscles, doing that squeeze--release thing Jazz and Thea did to me. It was magical.

"How about you? God, that's it, honey, harder."

"Uh, nine; ten, if you count Smoke, which I do," I replied, and began to jackhammer up into her.

"Mmmm, yes, fuck, just like that, just like that."

I massaged her small, teardrop-shaped breasts, a smile playing on her face as I pulled on her nipples.

"Harder, honey, fuck me harder."

I was already fucking as hard as I could from underneath her, so I pulled her down on top of me and rolled over, her eyes alight with desire.

I raised up, a hand on either side of her, and started thrusting as hard as I could.

"Yessss, just like that, honey, just like that. Fuuuuck, that's it, don't stop, don't stop."

Her hand found her clit, and started strumming back and forth quickly, her orgasm building.

"Don't stop, don't stop...ahhhh, yesssss," she rambled, her pussy squeezing me as she came.

I stopped thrusting, looking down at her: spiky hair, tanned, tight body, small breasts, pink nipples, award-worthy ass, and great legs. I'd masturbated to images of Miss Ruth for what, nine years?

And here we were, doing what I'd jacked off to, conservatively, a thousand times. I owed her so much, nearly everything. That she would give us so much would always be overwhelming.

"Anthony."

I started, wondering how long I'd been lost in thought.

I leaned down and kissed her, hard, her arms going around my neck. Coming up for air, I raised up enough to look into her eyes.

"Thank you, Miss Ruth," eyes wet, hoping she understood.

She smiled, her hands going to my cheeks.

"My beautiful, beautiful boy. You are very welcome. I know how one-sided you think this is, that you don't deserve it. But you can earn it, by being good to Linda and your girls, to your children. Help those you can, who need, and deserve help. Take good care of my father's legacy. All of that is no small thing, honey. In fact, it's a big responsibility, that I know you can handle, even if you're unsure. I'll help you, honey. There is one thing you can do for me now, though."

"What?"

"Fuck me," she said, pulling me in for a kiss.

I smiled and started thrusting again.

"Pull out and feed me, honey. I want to share it with you."

I nodded, and Miss Ruth wrapped her legs around me, smiling and staring into my eyes, her own eyes wet.

She came again a few minutes later, then I moved up and exploded into her mouth. I collapsed on my back, her mouth finding mine, and she shared my tasty seed.

"Do you know," she said, her head resting on my chest, "I've never tasted better cum from a man, ever. And I've tasted my share. Some women taste better, but yours is always quite good."

I blushed, of course, I couldn't stop it, and she smiled.

"I eat kiwi and pineapple every day, plus a few peppermint candies," I chuckled, and she raised her eyebrows.

"Did I tell you my Grandma Eleanor tried to kill me last month?"

"What!?"

I grinned and nodded, then glanced at my watch. Smoke and Sharon were due in ten minutes.

"I'll tell you while we get dressed."

Five minutes later, we were headed downstairs, holding hands, Miss Ruth cracking up.

"Oh, I have GOT to meet Grandma Eleanor," she said.

"You know I dread that day, right? Plus, she's psychic, like you."

"Really? She just gets more and more interesting."

Linda came out of the kitchen, gave us a knowing look, and smiled. "There you are. Everyone's out front. Cal's giving them a tour of the bus."

She kissed my cheek, took my hand, and we headed for the front door. Miss Ruth handed me her cell phone. "Anthony, put Grandma Eleanor's contact information in here."

"Why?" I said, suspiciously.

"Don't be a wanker, just do it. She sounds like a deliciously naughty old gal...they're my favorites."

"He told you about Grandma?" Lin asked.

"He did, and I can't wait to meet her."

"Ugh, I should've kept my mouth shut."

"Then we couldn't have shared your delicious cum," Miss Ruth said cheerfully.

Linda giggled.

I just shook my head and opened the big, heavy front door for them. It was a gorgeous day, not a cloud in the sky, last night's storm having chased the humidity away, temperature about eighty.

The bus was in front, gleaming in the sun. Jazz and Thea exited the bus, followed by Mar and Mama, Sharon, Smoke, and Cal.

Linda grinned at Miss Ruth and me, as we stared at Smoke. She wore a moss-green sundress with a brown, suede belt, and low-heeled sandals. Her toes and nails were painted green to match her dress, her makeup subtle, highlighting those big brown eyes. Her hair, now down to her shoulders, was pulled into a ponytail. And she had breasts, small, like Linda's and Miss Ruth's.

"Did she drive in like that?" I asked.

"She did. Isn't she pretty?"

"Beautiful," I said, as we went down the steps, and I made my way to her. She blushed under my intense gaze, as I held her hand and looked her over.

"Hi, Daddy. Nice place," she grinned.

"Hi, honey," I replied, and kissed her lips softly. "You've got boobs."

"Sharon and I went to Kansas City and bought some breast forms this week. They help with the look."

"Yeah, they do. They give you curves. Not much, but they really make a difference. Were you nervous driving in?"

"A little, but we didn't make any stops. The guard at the gate checked me out, well, both of us. He stared at my legs, then blushed when our eyes met. That was a rush."

I smiled, and we walked over to Miss Ruth, who was talking to Sharon. I hugged Sharon, while Miss Ruth and Smoke talked about her outfit.

"You're just beautiful, honey, truly you are. And I love that belt," she was saying, Smoke grinning. "I wish we weren't going to be gone this weekend, I'd love to take you out on the town. You know, I'll bet if all of you were out together, no one would suspect a thing."

"Maybe," she managed. "I'm not sure I'm ready for that, or even want to. But I wanted Daddy to see."

"Well, he was stunned, believe me, as was I. Can I give you the tour before we leave?"

Smoke smiled and nodded.

"Come along everyone," Miss Ruth said, linking her arm through Smoke's and climbing the steps.

Thirty minutes later, we stood on the roof, looking out over the 'Hills'.

"And it's all yours?" Sharon said quietly.

I explained how everyone paid us a monthly fee to live here, and she just shook her head. "Crazy. How much again?"

"It's about two-hundred-thousand dollars a month in profit."

"Crazy," she said, continuing to shake her head.

"Yeah, it takes a little getting used to."

"I'll bet. Mom and Dad probably make that much...I've never really thought about it...but theirs doesn't come with a castle, or this view."

I pointed toward the hilltop off in the distance and told her we'd give them a tour of the property, if it dried out enough, before they left.

"The view's even better from up there."

"This place is crazy. Like my parents' house, so much space that rarely gets used. At home, I'm either in my room, the family room, or the kitchen. The rest hardly gets touched."

I nodded my head. "This is pretty much the same. I wouldn't have picked it to live in, but it's beautiful. Plus, there's a room we're just dying to show you."

"Why?" she asked, her eyes narrowing to slits. I just grinned.

"Shall we?" Miss Ruth asked, and we filed down to the basement.

"Sharon, honey, I believe Linda and Anthony are anxious for you to see this next room, especially."

Smoke turned the ancient lock, and we filed inside the playroom.

"I told you we have been in a swingers club for many years, and when the group is here, this is where we play."

Jazz had been holding Mama's hand throughout the tour, and led her and Mar to the wall of toys, talking animatedly. Miss Ruth gestured to Sharon, and they and Smoke went to the section containing the whips, floggers, etc.

Sharon's mouth hung open as Miss Ruth pointed and talked, and Linda and I grinned at her reaction.

"Do you like the whips?" Thea asked us.

"I don't think so, no. Pain doesn't do much for me, except hurt," I said. "Linda?"