When We Were Young Ch. 15

Story Info
Linda Tests Tony; Mama Meets Ronny; Meet The Bowling Ladies.
12.8k words
4.88
1.7k
7
0

Part 15 of the 21 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read When We Were Young Ch. 14 and this will make a lot more sense.

Special thanks to kenjisato for the editing, whom I cannot recommend enough.

Comments would really be appreciated.

**

Back inside the castle, Sharon and Mar said they needed some time alone before Mar had to leave, and went into Mar's bedroom.

Mama sent me and Thea to the grocery store, putting Smoke to work cleaning up, while she, Jazz, and Linda made preparations for lunch.

"I'm glad you and Jazz came this morning."

"When Mar made Smoke tell us what happened last night, everyone was very upset. Jazz and I didn't fully understand, but we knew something bad was going on. Everyone threw on some clothes, and Mar and Linda explained on the way. It's very sad, to have such horrible guilt for so many years."

"It is," I replied, KJ entering my thoughts. The guilt I had felt for years, and continued to feel on a reduced level, could be debilitating. I couldn't imagine how Sharon had managed to be around Mar every day, watching her struggle, thinking she was responsible for what had happened.

"You had fun with Mama last night?" I asked, wanting to change the subject.

"Mmmm, she's wonderful. Jazz has a thing for big women. There is a woman in the group, Liz, who is nearly as big, and she and Jazz have sex every time we meet. Jazz likes Liz to, uh, use a dildo on her, laying her weight on her. Mama said you like this, too."

"Well, not the dildo, but yeah," I said, an image of Mama on top of me, her strap-on in my ass, popped into my head. I nearly moaned.

Thea smiled at me like she knew what I was thinking. "I could do that for you, Tony, when Mama and Linda are not here," she said softly, her hand on my thigh.

I blushed beet-red. "Uh, th-thank you, Thea."

She smiled sweetly. "We were in the playroom, and after a while, Linda and Mar came in and joined us; it was wonderful. Linda is very talented with the strap-on, Jazz and I came many times. And Mama, we've never seen such a big clit, and so sensitive. Mar loves to make her cum; we think they are very good together and are excited to have them here.

"Smoke came in wearing a camisole and shorts around six-thirty. Tony, Jazz and I want more information on her, if that is okay. We are very intrigued. She came in looking for you and Sharon. We were just waking up when your text came in, and Mar demanded to know why Sharon would be there, and so early in the morning.

"Mar is an unusual woman. At first, I thought she was like me and you, you know, submissive, because she is quiet and soft-spoken. But when she learned why Sharon was having you hurt her, a fire in her came out like I haven't seen before. She was very angry and upset."

"It's a long, mostly sad story, honey. Mar has come such a long way in the last year, and we all love her very much. She needed Linda and Sharon to look out for her and protect her, for many years. And now she has a confidence she never had before and is growing into a new woman. But, the old Mar is still in there. That's what you're seeing," I explained.

"I see. I like her. I like all your friends. Tell me about Smoke," she said, as we pulled into the grocery store.

As we gathered the items on Mama's list, I told Thea about my best friend, how Sharon had discovered his love of women's clothing, his crush on me, and how we had become occasional lovers.

"So, you are bi-sexual, then."

"I suppose, though, Rich is the only one I have had an interest in. Cal is handsome and apparently bi-sexual, but I don't have an interest in him sexually," I said, trying to explain.

"I see," Jazz replied, as we loaded our bags into the car and headed home.

"And you call Smoke 'her' and 'she'?"

"We do, yes, if she dresses as 'Smoke'. If she dresses as 'Rich', we say 'he' and 'him'. It's easy to get mixed up, but she doesn't mind, she says, although I know she appreciates that we make an effort."

"So, she doesn't always dress as Smoke?"

"No, usually just at home. Sometimes in the car, or if they're out of town. She's afraid of being recognized. To everyone but us, Smoke is only Rich."

"I get that. She is very beautiful. And her ass is incredible."

I nodded. "Isn't it?"

"Mmmm. Oh, Jazz and I want to know why Mama and Mar call you Daddy."

"Well, it all started when Mar called me that the first time we were together. I teased her about it a few times, and it just sort of caught on. Mama says she prefers it to Tony, and Smoke says she likes it," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Do you want us to call you Daddy?"

"Only if you want to, honey. It really doesn't matter to me."

**

We were unloading the groceries when Mar and Sharon came in holding hands. Linda went over and hugged them.

"Okay?" she asked.

"We'll be okay," Sharon said. "We just have a lot to talk through. I'm going to go back with Mar this afternoon. You and Smoke can go together tomorrow?"

"Of course, honey," Linda replied.

"Where is she?" Sharon asked.

"Out by the pool," I said. "Sharon, would you like a tour of the grounds before you leave? The ground is dry enough."

"That would be really nice. Mama, do you need any help?"

"No, honey. We have it covered. Lunch will be at, uh, two-thirty, so go explore this wonderful place for a couple of hours."

Sharon, Thea, and I went out, collected Smoke, and a couple of bottles of wine, and found the carts where we'd left them when the sky had opened up on us.

Sharon hopped in with Thea, and Smoke settled next to me, then we headed down to the gazebo, the only sign of last night's drunken confession an empty tequila bottle on the floor. I filled her in on my finding Sharon by the pool that morning, and our subsequent conversation leading to the visit to see Carmen.

"She loves you, you know," I said.

She smiled. "I love her, too."

"Make sure she knows, okay? Last night has her questioning things."

"I will, Daddy, thanks," she said, kissing my cheek.

Thea and Smoke talked about flowers for several minutes, while a subdued Sharon and I strolled around the pond.

"How's your head?" I asked.

"Not bad. Mar's slap was pretty sobering."

"I'll bet," I chuckled. "Did you two have a good talk?"

"Yeah, we're okay. My guilt is just one more casualty of her dad's hate."

We held hands as we walked through the cool grass, admiring the riot of colors Thea's flowers produced.

"Just give it time, honey. Carmen will help, a lot, and if you ever want to talk, I'm always available, liquor or not."

Sharon smiled, and stopped, turning to face me. "That was mean, Daddy, but thank you so much. I feel lighter already, though I'm sure I have a long way to go to be completely free of it."

She leaned in and kissed me, softly, then more urgently, her tongue slipping inside my mouth. A golf cart horn beeped a few minutes later, and we looked over to see Thea and Smoke grinning at us.

"Ready?" Thea asked.

We nodded and continued around the pond to our cart, Sharon's arm through mine, holding my hand. She leaned against me in the cart, her head on my shoulder. She was calm, but unnaturally quiet, whether from the hangover or the events of last night, I wasn't sure.

We stopped at the ten acres of natural grasses and small trees, Thea talking bees and butterflies, when a baby deer, still with its spots, emerged from the tall grass about fifty feet from us. We stared at each other for a minute, then the mama deer wandered out and nibbled on the grass, the baby bounding over to be close.

We watched a little while longer, then headed for the property line and the fencing stretching for miles in each direction, Sharon's hand high on my thigh. Then it was up the long hill to the clearing at the top, the majesty of Ferguson Hills laid out before us. Sharon and Smoke pointed here and there, asking questions. I answered as best as I could, as Thea laid out a couple of blankets and opened the wine.

We sat on the edge of the hilltop under a clear blue sky, sun beating down on us, the temperature around eighty. Smoke and Thea drank their wine, Sharon and I sipping on ours, pointing toward one mansion, then another. It was easy to see why Miss Ruth thought this was the most beautiful spot in the world.

Sharon set my glass aside and pushed me back on the blanket, leaning over me, her lips finding mine. "I need you, Daddy, you and Smoke, okay? Slow and soft."

I smiled at her and nodded, her smile soft, and her baby blues crinkled.

Smoke and Thea loomed over us, smiling. We held our hands up and drew them down to us. Smoke lay next to me, Sharon, and Thea on top of us. Thea's bald dome shone in the sun as she leaned in to kiss me, the taste of a very nice Courtney Benham Rose on her lips.

Thea leaned over and kissed Sharon, then down to kiss Smoke. Sharon kissed Thea's head, then caressed it. "I love your bald dome, honey," Sharon said.

"Thank you, Sharon," Thea replied, the two sharing another kiss, before returning her lips to mine.

Hands roamed as we traded kissing partners, our clothing slowly shed.

"You're the boss, Mum. Who do you want?" Smoke asked.

"You, honey. I need that magic cock in me, baby," Sharon smiled, tucking Smoke's long hair behind an ear, her eyes smoldering with love and desire. She sank down on that 'magic cock', lowering her body down to cover Smoke's, the lovers gazing at one another. It was beautiful, and I was so happy Rich had faked car trouble in order to stick around and meet Sharon.

Thea's mouth on my ear got my attention. "Fuck me, Daddy," she said, with just a hint of a giggle. I smiled and shook my head.

"Yes, ma'am."

Thea lay on her side, close enough to kiss and caress our neighbors, and I got on my knees behind her, raised her gorgeous, heavily muscled leg to my chest, and slowly slipped inside her.

She smiled and her eyes got big, boring into mine.

"Oh, I'm going to have such fun with that big thing...Daddy," she said, cheekily.

I chuckled. "Quiet, you."

"Suck on my toes, Mr. Foot Whisperer," her eyes giving away her desire.

Sharon barked a laugh at that. I smiled, slipped her sandal off, bent her leg, and took her big toe into my mouth, my eyes never leaving the black goddess below me.

"Mmmm, that's nice, honey."

I began to thrust into her, tongue circling her big toe. Sharon and Smoke, meanwhile, were in their own little world, Sharon's big hips bouncing on Smoke's magic cock, whose hands molested Sharon's 36DDs.

Thea's hand was in Smoke's hair, their tongues dancing, as we fucked. My mouth moved on to the space between her toes, the funky taste just feeding my kink, and on down the line. When I ran out of toes, I put her gorgeous gam against my chest and used it as leverage to get deeper into Thea's warm, wet pussy, my cock sliding between her dark-gray labia.

Sharon's hand wandered over and found Thea's clit, who moaned into Smoke's mouth in response. Sharon grinned, then leaned over and kissed me. "She's sweet...and fucking beautiful," she whispered.

I nodded, and we stared down as she and Smoke made out. Sharon shuddered ever so slightly, her forehead dropping to my shoulder. "Fuuuck, that's good," she said, softly. I moved a hand to rub her back door, a loud groan her response.

She kissed me, then lowered herself onto Smoke, her mouth nibbling Thea's ear, her hand on her bald head. Sharon had abandoned Thea's clit, so I started circling it, the way Linda likes, her pussy clamping down on me in response, her leg twitching against my chest.

Sharon began to moan, her hips pistoning faster and faster, then she froze.

"FUUCK," she barked, her body convulsing as she came.

Thea and Smoke broke apart, Sharon's lips finding her love's, the two kissing with desire.

Thea's dark, smoldering eyes found mine, her hand on my chest. "I'm close, Daddy."

I lowered her leg and leaned down over her, driving harder into her.

"Fuuuck, yesss, Daddy, harder."

Another thirty seconds and her eyes rolled back into her beautiful head.

"FUCK," she rumbled, her juices soaking my cock.

I slowed my pace, Thea flipping her leg over, then drawing me down to her mouth.

"So good. I love your big cock, Daddy," she said, softly, her eyes sparkling, hand on my cheek.

I smiled, still thrusting slowly.

"I need it inside me, Thea. Trade places?" Sharon asked.

Thea smiled and nodded.

As they switched partners, Smoke leaned over and kissed me. She was wearing a white, lace bra, her breasts giving her modest cleavage. I put my hand over it and squeezed.

"Feels natural," I said.

"They're silicone. I have a couple of bigger sizes, but I like these, for now. You like?"

"I do, honey. They make you even more beautiful."

She blushed, grinning. "Thank you, Daddy."

"My pretty little slut," I said softly, my lips finding hers, the both of us moaning as our lovers slipped us inside.

I lay back, Sharon's body covering mine, her mouth nibbling my ear. "Roll me over and fuck me," she whispered.

I obliged, rolling away from Thea and Smoke. I thrust slowly as our tongues danced, Sharon's nails running up and down my back. Breaking our kiss, her eyes sparkled with desire. "Fuck me, honey."

I smiled, got up on my knees, and picked up my pace, staring into those beautiful blue eyes.

"Hold still, honey," she said.

I did as she asked, knowing what was coming. She hesitated, and I saw uncertainty in her eyes.

"Please, Sharon."

The tension in her faded, and she smiled. Her slap to my face was as hard as ever, tears pricking my eyes.

"Thank you, ma'am."

"You're most welcome, Daddy. Now, fuck me, hard," she said, her confidence restored, for the moment, anyway.

Getting into a push-up position, I started ramming into her.

"Yesss, that's it."

"Oh, fuuuck," Smoke moaned. Sharon and I looked over, Thea's hips grinding on Smoke's cock.

"Jeeesus, that's incredible," Smoke mumbled.

Thea's thighs began to quiver, hips grinding faster and faster, when Smoke announced she was coming, groaning loudly. Thea's eyes were closed, hips a blur, then she froze, barking her orgasm into the air.

"FUUCK!" she rumbled, her hips convulsing around Smoke's cock.

I glanced at Sharon, who was smiling at Smoke, holding her hand.

I started thrusting again, Sharon's loud moan making Smoke smile. I could see her and Thea kissing, Smoke's hands around Thea's neck, as Sharon's eyes lost a little focus, her hand sneaking down to her clit.

"Close, honey," I said.

"Fuuck, me, too. Give it to me, Daddy."

Thirty seconds later, I released inside her, grunting with each pulse from my cock, Sharon's vaginal walls squeezing me tight as we came. I kissed her, then rolled onto my back between her and Smoke, panting.

Smoke rolled to her side, her nails tracing circles on my chest, lips lazily kissing my shoulder and neck, Thea licking my cock clean. Heavenly.

Sharon rolled to her side and nuzzled my neck, as I snuck my arm around her and held her tightly to me, staring up at an impossibly blue sky.

Sharon moaned into my neck, and I rose just enough to see Thea before her spread legs. Smoke crawled around behind Sharon, kissing her neck and back, a hand on her big breast.

A few minutes later, Sharon shuddered and came again, biting down on my shoulder as she screamed.

Thea appeared beside me, her lips finding mine, the warm cum sliding down my throat making me shudder.

Sharon kissed me softly, then did the same to Smoke. "Thank you both, for getting me to share my pain. I love you," she said, tearing up. "You too, Thea. You're wonderful."

I hugged her and squeezed her hand, she and Smoke cuddling.

We lay there a few minutes, enjoying the sun and getting our breath back, then got ourselves dressed and headed back to the castle.

**

We ate outside by the pool, then Mar and Sharon headed back home, so Mar could prepare for the support group meeting the next day.

We spent the evening by the pool, enjoying the unusually cool weather, listening to music, swimming, and relaxing on lounge chairs.

Jazz and Thea dragged Mama and Smoke into the cabana as night fell. Linda and I begged off, wanting to be alone. We would soon be apart for a week, something that hadn't happened in the nearly a year we had been together.

We snagged a blanket and a bottle of wine and walked down to the gazebo, turned on some music, and danced, vertically at first, then horizontally.

"You're seeing Bridget on Monday, right?" Lin asked, as we cuddled on the swing.

"Yeah, Mama has paperwork to fill out, so she can start working for us."

"We spoke on the phone about being a good leader, a dom, if you will. She has a lot of experience in that area. I asked her not to mess with you, too much, not until I can be there with you. I want her to teach me because we think not only will it help me lead you, but also when I start working."

"Okaaay."

"Don't be nervous, honey."

"Having her know, she's practically a stranger, Lin, AND I'm her boss, technically, it's just so damned humiliating. Which excites me, as you know, but I don't really like it. I know that doesn't make sense. I trust you to not go too far, but being alone with her would be terrifying. I don't want to be loaned out, like, like some kind of freak."

"Tony! I would never allow that to happen. And you're not a freak! Don't ever say that, honey. If I tell you to do something, firstly, you can say no for ANY reason, no questions, no judgments. I promise I'll never be upset or angry. But, I do it because I know you like it, or, like at Peaches, I'm confident you will like it. I know you, honey, and I won't ever let you be alone like that with someone I don't trust completely, okay?"

"Yeah, okay. Do you trust Bridget?"

"Probably, but not yet. I need to be around her more. The same with Amber at Peaches. You're meeting Ronny next door for lunch on Monday, right?"

"Yes, Mama and I."

"I want you to go in and talk to Amber for a while, get to know her. She might be someone to have fun with, in the future. But, just like with Bridget, both of us need to be comfortable with them before I allow you to be alone with them. That work for you?"

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

She kissed me softly and ran her hand through my hair. "I have to know you'll tell me if I go too far, honey, or I can't do this. If I ever thought you weren't really into it, that you were doing it only for me, I would be devastated. It has to be fun for both of us, or we stop. Right?"

I nodded. "Right. We have so many things, and people, we both enjoy, why add something, or somebody, we're not sure about?"

"Exactly. Between 'Daddy's' big cock and more pussy than I can handle already, why risk it by rushing into something else?" her smile lighting the darkness which surrounded us.

"I'm pretty sure Daddy's big cock is ready for round two. Care to be defiled, again?"

"Oh, I suppose," she sighed dramatically, her emerald eyes sparkling.

**

Sunday went by much too fast, as far as I was concerned, with Smoke and Lin taking off just after lunch. Smoke started her job at the university on Monday and wanted to get home to get prepared.

Mama and I would be going up next weekend, and I had a busy week planned, but I missed Linda before she was past the guard shack.

Mar called Mama and said she had an interview with Carmen's friend on Tuesday, so she would be back at the castle on Monday, which made us happy.

Mama, Jazz, and Thea dragged me to the mall in the afternoon, where they bought some clothes and I bought a mattress to lay on the floor in front of the fireplace, a surprise for Linda. Then we grabbed dinner and rented a movie, cuddling together on the couch.

I went to bed, alone, turned on the fireplace, and talked to Linda for a little while, missing her terribly. Mama came in as we hung up, and climbed into bed with me, in her Van Morrison t-shirt and sweat shorts.