When We Were Young Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mama's orgasm came three minutes later, her attempt at being quiet not enough to escape my trained ears, though the only other patrons were on the other side of the room and seemed not to notice.

They came out five minutes later, composed, though flushed. Ronny's blouse had lost two buttons and a fair amount of pale cleavage was showing, her hair mussed, just a touch. Mama's cleavage was still spilling out, and she seemed to have lost her bra while she was in the bathroom, her dress trying valiantly to contain her mammoth melons.

The waitress brought our food, whispering to Mama as she set down her plate. "Was it good, ma'am?"

"Wonderful," she replied, without a trace of embarrassment, her eyes sparkling at Ronny.

"I'm so glad. Another martini, three olives?" she asked, then discreetly tucked her tit a little further inside the dress. "Your areola was showing."

"Yes, please...and thank you."

"It's my pleasure," the waitress replied, making another adjustment, this one taking a little longer, Mama's eyes smiling.

"Another beer, sir?"

"Dr. Pepper, please, and another dirty martini for Ronny. Looks like I'll be driving."

"Excellent. Drinks coming up. Enjoy."

Ronny's eyes, meanwhile, were on fire, nipples pressing hard against her blouse, staring at Mama.

As we began to eat, the waitress returned with our drinks, her hand accidentally brushing Ronny's nipple...twice. Her moan was soft, her eyes closed.

The waitress grinned, winked at me, then left us.

We ate, the food helping to sober the ladies up a little, though Ronny's need was evident. When we were finished eating, Ronny stared at Mama, then stood and walked into the restroom without saying a word.

Mama grinned at me, then excused herself. "I better see if she needs any help."

"Good idea."

Seconds after the door closed, the waitress was beside me.

"And how were the Cubans, sir?"

"Excellent, Gabby," I chuckled, reading her nameplate. "Though my friends might be in need of a little assistance, if you were so inclined," I said, laying three hundred-dollar bills on the table.

"I think this should cover everything...either way, honey."

Gabby looked at me a moment, biting her lower lip, big, blue-gray eyes darting to the restroom door.

"I think I'll go distract the manager for several minutes," I grinned, standing up.

Gabby scooped up the money and stepped to the bathroom door, her blonde hair flying as she whipped her head around and surveyed the empty restaurant. Then her eyes found mine and she grinned, pushing the door open.

I positioned myself where I would be able to intercept anyone headed toward the bathroom and composed a text to Linda:

HI BABY. I LOVE U & MISS U. WILL CALL AT 10. AT BOBO'S NOW. MAMA & RONNY ARE IN BATHROOM GETTING ACQUAINTED. WAITRESS HELPING. I AM BEING GOOD. OBEYING YOUR COMMAND. LOVE U LOTS.

A man in a tie appeared, looking around.

"Are you the manager?" I asked, walking toward him.

"Yes, sir. How was your meal?"

"Excellent. And Gabby has been top-notch. You're lucky to have her."

His expression made me think I was the only one of us who thought so.

"Uh, yes. She is a hard worker. I was just looking for her, as a matter of fact," he said, glancing around.

"Oh, one of my colleagues got mustard on her blouse and, seeing how we were the only customers, Gabby offered to help get it out. They're in there now. Probably talking," I said, grinning.

He grinned. "Yeah, probably. You ever notice women go to the bathroom in packs? I never understood what that was about."

I chuckled. "Yeah, beats me. Maybe they're afraid they'll get lost."

He laughed like it was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. "That's probably it. I'll make sure to ask the wife. Well, if they ever come out of there, tell Gabby to come see me."

"Will do," I said. "If they do come out, we have some business to discuss. Okay if we stick around an hour or so?"

"Sure, sure. We're pretty dead for the next hour and a half. I'm heading out, but Gabby and a cook will be here to get you anything you need."

"Thanks, I appreciate it."

"No problem," he said, and he walked back into the kitchen.

My phone pinged, a text from Lin:

HI BABY! LOVE U 2. RONNY & MAMA!? I NEED DETAILS. AMBER SAID U DID GOOD. SO PROUD! MISS U SO MUCH! TALK AT 10

The bathroom door opened a crack, then Gabby slipped out, smoothing her hair. She stopped and gathered up our plates, then headed toward me.

"I think they have things well in hand, sir," Gabby smiled, her face flushed.

"I hope they were able to assist you, as well."

"Oh, well, uh, yes, sir. They were, uh, very helpful," she blushed, a grin on her face.

"I'm so glad, you certainly earned a little relief. By the way, your manager was looking for you. I told him you were helping get a mustard stain out."

"Oh, okay," she nodded.

"Also, I don't know if they're hiring, but the manager at Peaches is a friend. If you're interested, tell Amber that Tony said how helpful you were."

"Peaches, huh? I just might do that. Thanks...Daddy," she said, leaning up and kissing my cheek, then headed for the kitchen.

Mama and Ronny came out a few minutes later, holding hands and looking quite composed.

"Shall we talk about the wedding now...Daddy?" Ronny said.

"Yes," I replied, shaking my head and getting out my laptop and notes. They pressed up against me from either side, ostensibly so they could see my laptop. In reality, they just wanted to grope me.

Gabby brought us sodas, her hands discreetly roaming over her new friends, then leaving us alone after nibbling on Ronny's ear.

"Damn, she's sexy," Ronny murmured.

"Mmmm," Mama added.

I laid out our wedding day wish list, the wedding and reception at the castle for four hundred of our closest friends, the big tents, games for the kids, a beer garden for the adults, pony rides around the property, and so on. We were aiming for a festival atmosphere, going from late morning to eleven or so at night.

The goal was for people to come, dressed casually, enjoy themselves, then get cleaned up and changed for the ceremony at around five, in one of the many spare rooms of the castle, and the dinner and reception at seven.

All the while, Mama's head was on my shoulder, her hand in my crotch, rubbing, stroking, squeezing. I was rock hard, and it was hell trying to pay attention.

"Mama, please, this is important."

"What?"

I just sighed.

Ronny was concentrating, taking notes, and asking questions, but she made sure my hand never strayed from her panties, her skirt hiked up and legs spread wide to give me plenty of room. Her panties were silk, with a large wet spot, and my finger traced slowly up and down her slit, never stopping, penetrating slightly. Her neck was flushed bright red, but she stayed remarkably focused.

"What about after the reception, what are your plans?"

Before I could answer, Gabby was behind us, a hand snaking into Mama's cleavage, who sat up and turned her head.

"All quiet, Gabby?" she asked.

"Completely dead. Duke's in the back with headphones on, cutting up vegetables and mixing salads."

"How long before people start coming in?"

"On a Monday? At least thirty minutes, probably forty-five."

"Plenty of time. Will you keep a lookout, please?"

"Of course. Why?" Gabby asked.

Mama grinned, stood up, and walked around the table. Hiking her dress up, she bent down and crawled under the table until she was smiling up at me. Her tits had fallen completely out of her dress, swaying back and forth. Mama was the very definition of BBW. Just dead fuckin' sexy.

She unzipped my pants, then reached around to my hips. "Up," was all she said.

I reached down, caressed her cheek, and Mama and I exchanged a smile, then I raised myself up a few inches off the seat, and Mama pulled my pants down to my ankles.

My cock sprang free, 'THWAP' against my stomach. I'd been very hard for twenty minutes, and pre-cum rolled down my shaft.

"Oh my," Ronny breathed.

"Jeeesus," Gabby said over my shoulder.

Mama grinned, then licked the pre-cum from my shaft, and slurped it from my pee-hole. Then, bending lower, she scraped her teeth hard along one of my balls, and I very nearly came.

"Fuuuck," I groaned, my head flopping back, looking up at Gabby, who was staring under the table, the tip of her tongue peeking from between her shiny, pink lips.

"I'm close, Mama," I said, quietly.

Her dark pools crinkled, then she dragged her teeth harder along my other ball.

"Yesss," I hissed, Gabby's hand on my shoulder.

Ronny reached over and started to jack me off, and that was all I needed.

"Cumming," I grunted.

Mama's mouth was on me in a flash, as I erupted into her waiting mouth. She swallowed what she could, the excess rolling down my shaft. She sat back, a satisfied smile on her face, her thumb collecting cum from her chin and sucking it into her mouth.

Ronny's hand, meanwhile, was still around the base of my cock, covered in cum. She licked her hand mostly clean, staring at me, then held her finger up to Gabby who sucked it into her mouth.

Ronny's eyes closed and she moaned softly, "Oh, Mama."

Catching my breath, I glanced down to see Mama had moved between Ronny's legs, her mouth on her silk panties, tongue forcing them into Ronny's slit.

Gabby reached inside Ronny's blouse and pinched her nipple, Ronny's thighs rippling as she came, a long, low groan emanating from her mouth.

As Ronny sat there, her mouth open, panting, Mama reached up under Ronny's skirt, and worked her panties down and off, inhaling her wetness, then crawling backward.

Gabby hurried around and helped her stand up, then tucked her tits back inside her dress and smoothed the wrinkles out as best she could. Mama was limping a little as Gabby helped her sit down beside me, rubbing her knee.

"God, I'm getting old. Gabby, honey, you said you'd never done anything like this before...would you like to have these?" she asked, holding up Ronny's emerald-green silk panties.

"Can I?" she said, looking at Ronny, who smiled and nodded.

She took them, held them to her nose, and inhaled, then tucked them inside her shirt, a huge grin on her face.

"Daddy, what are you thinking after the reception?" Ronny asked me after we had gotten ourselves together.

I grinned and handed her a sheet of paper.

"For your eyes only, Ronny. I want each of these followed as exactly as possible, and the bills for these items are to come directly to me, right? No one else is to know anything, okay?"

"What is it?" Mama asked, as Ronny looked over the list, giggling at one point, and frowning at another.

"Sorry, Mama. This I have to keep to myself. It's important to me," I told her, kissing her cheek.

"Okay, Daddy," she said, and I gave her a grateful smile.

"Tony, it HAS to be this number?" Ronny asked, pointing to an item on the page.

"Yes, whatever we have to do."

"Okay," she said, making a note. "Should be fine, it's eleven months away. You'll explain all this one day?"

"Sure."

"Okay. Let me figure out how much work this is going to be, and I'll get back to you in a few days with what my fee will be. This is going to be a big job, you know that, right, Tony? By far the biggest I've ever done, I may need some help. And probably expensive. A lot of this I have no clue about. I mean, pony rides?"

"I know it will be expensive, and we don't really care, within reason, of course. Oh, and your fee? No discount necessary, okay? I have a feeling you're going to earn every penny."

"Thank you, Tony. I think you're right," she grinned at me.

"You know," she said, "I may need to hire some help. My first thought was Mama, but I don't think we would get any work done," she chuckled, her and Mama grinning at one another.

"Could I help, Ronny?" Gabby asked.

We turned in our chairs to look at Gabby, at least me with new eyes. She was, as I learned, twenty-four, had gone to a junior college for two years, spent the last three years bouncing from one job to another, and lived at home with her single mom while she tried to find her way.

Gabby was five-foot-six and around one-hundred-sixty-five pounds. A little chunky, with stylish blonde hair and big, blue-gray eyes, a B-cup, maybe a C, with a big, attractive ass. Gabby was cute, and just sort of blended in with those around her, somehow. That was my impression in the middle of August 2001, anyway.

"Maybe, Gabby, just maybe. Here, write your contact info down for me, honey, and take my card. We'll talk in a few days, okay, after I work up my notes."

"Okay," she smiled, sitting down next to Ronny.

I put all my stuff away and Mama and I said our goodbyes, the ladies' kisses more than strictly platonic.

I hugged Gabby's soft body and thanked her for her help. Her nose crinkled when she smiled, and she said it was an afternoon she would never forget.

Ronny and I shared a hug and a little peck, making an arrangement to speak in a few days, then Mama leaned on me as we headed out to the car, limping a little.

"You okay, Mama?" I asked on the drive home, as she rubbed her right knee.

"That floor was hard, and my knees aren't great, anyway. But, I wanted to thank you."

"For what?"

"For what? Daddy, do you know my new salary is twice as much as I've ever made? Plus benefits? I haven't had health insurance in ten years. And vacation? The only vacation I ever had was without pay."

"Well, all the more reason you should have it now, honey. And I want you to use it, okay? Go see those twin boys of yours, your daughter, maybe your boy in prison. Find a good doctor, get a physical, and make sure everything is ticking over okay, all right? We want you to be healthy for a long time."

She sniffled. "I will, I promise, just as soon as the paperwork is processed."

I helped her into the house and settled her into the library, then grabbed some ice packs for her knees, Mama arguing with me the whole time about cooking dinner.

"Hush, Mama. I want you to rest with these ice packs for thirty minutes, then another thirty without them, please? We'll be fine. I'm gonna go find Mar. Her car's outside, she's gotta be here somewhere."

"Thank you, Daddy," she said, pulling me down for a kiss.

I stood up and growled playfully, taking in her dress, tits all but falling out. "What happened to your bra?"

She grinned. "Ronny took it and stuffed it into the trash. Payback for popping two of the buttons on her blouse. Amber had me so fucking worked up, I damn near raped Ronny. I'm really glad she was up for it, because I was out of control."

"She seemed pretty worked up, herself, during lunch."

Mama giggled. "I, uh, may have gotten her close and then stopped, telling her she would have to wait until after we ate. She groaned, but agreed. I think she likes to play games. You know, bored, lonely, divorced.

"I need to tell Mar about her, though. I may have stepped over the line," she added, nervously.

"It can be very easy to do," I said, leaning down to kiss her, gently. "I'll go find her. Now rest."

**

Mar, Jazz, and Thea were on the edge of the pool, naked, their lower legs in the water, laying back on towels, getting some sun, holding hands, and talking.

The gate squeaked as I entered, three beautiful heads turning toward me. They seemed to be having a serious conversation, and I hesitated.

All three waved me over at the same time. I laughed and went over to them.

"How are my three beautiful ladies?" I asked, smiling down at them.

"So good, Meester Thoney. Mar is saying us on her lesbian meeting Sunday. We think sound very nice. Yes, T?"

"Mmmm, it does, yes. How was your day? Mama is officially an employee?"

"She is. Then we went by Peaches for a few minutes, and then we met with Ronny, the wedding planner. Hi, honey," I said, smiling down at Mar.

"Hi, Daddy. Where is Stacey?"

"She's resting in the library, with ice on her knees."

Mar rose to her elbows. "Is she okay? What happened?"

"She's fine, honey. She would like to see you, though, if you're not busy," I said, glancing at Thea and Jazz.

"We'll talk later, okay?" she said to the women, who smiled and nodded.

Mar sat up and I hooked my hands under her arms and stood her up, kissed her neck, and handed her her bikini and wrap.

"She's fine, honey," I said, seeing the worry on her face. "She's not as young as us, is all."

She nodded and smiled, slipped her sandals on, and hurried toward her love.

"Sit, Meester Thoney," Jazz and Thea patting the vacated towel between them.

I sat on a lounge chair and removed my shoes and socks, then stood and removed my chinos and button-down. I started to sit, Jazz frowning at me, then my underwear. I chuckled, slipped them off, and sat down, Jazz's face relaxing into a smile.

My lower legs slipped into the cool water and I lay back, as the hot sun began to bake me, Jazz and Thea reaching for my hands.

"Candy call me in the afternoon, one of the bowling ladies, you remember, Meester Thoney? She say they are bowl tonight at eight, and have the space for us with them. We go, yes?"

I glanced at my watch, four o'clock. "Do you want to go?" I asked, looking from one to the other, both nodding.

"Okay, sounds like fun."

Jazz slipped her phone out from under the towel and sent a text message.

I asked Thea about her day and what time Mar had arrived, but drifted off as she began to talk, the stressful day catching up to me.

**

I woke up, the awning now up over the pool, my body in the shade, Jazz bouncing up and down on my cock, hands on my chest.

"All the times you sleep, you penis is very hard, Meester Thoney," she said.

Blinking my eyes, I slowly recalled talking to Thea, and then, this. I must've fallen asleep. Damn, but she was tight, squeezing me with every bounce.

"Fuck, that feels so good, baby," I moaned.

Jazz grinned. "I come wake up, for leave in forty minutes, and penis sooo hard, I no can stop."

I pulled my legs from the water and began thrusting to meet her bounces, Jazz letting out a high-pitched squeak, grinning down at me.

"Yes, Meester Thoney. Fast, baby."

Her hair was not in its usual braid, but hanging loose, and it covered her like a beach towel, tickling my stomach, her long, dark nipples peeking through. I gripped them and pinched, remembering her liking the pain, as Linda did.

She squeaked. "More, baby, more hard," her pussy milking me with that squeeze...release...squeeze thing.

I pinched harder and pulled on her nipples. She resisted, leaning back, and her high-pitched scream pierced the air, her pussy clamped down and her body shuddered through a long orgasm.

I exploded in the midst of hers, my body twitching long after I'd emptied my seed into her. She lay on my chest and I hugged her as we recovered, Thea's smiling face appearing above me.

"I should've known I couldn't trust you to simply wake him up, could I, honey?" she said to Jazz.

Jazz turned her head and said through her hair, "He awake. Right, baby?"

I laughed. "She has a point, Thea."

Thea shook her head, frowning, but there was love in her dark eyes. "We need to leave in twenty minutes. Come on, so I can fix your hair."

Jazz slipped off of me, kissed me softly, winked, and let Thea help her up.

"Are Mar and Mama coming?"

"Mar is, but Mama said she was tired and wanted to rest. Eighteen minutes, Tony."

"I'll be ready...I promise, ma'am," I said, sliding into the water.

**

In the car, I quietly asked Mar if Mama had told her about our day.

"About Amber and Ronny? Yeah, she told me. She was so nervous, it was kind of sweet. I mean, that she would worry so much about upsetting me."

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"A little disappointed, maybe, but no. She was with you, and Amber and Ronny are not some strangers you picked up, or something. I am anxious to meet Ronny now, though, just to make sure everyone knows who they belong to, if that makes sense."