When We Were Young Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dock was next, the jet skis and the small fishing boat locked in the boat house. Nat had brought them over from the island where they were stored between rentals, and they were gassed up and ready to go.

About a hundred feet before our cottage was a thatched-roof cabana, not unlike ours back home. A large fire pit sat close by, and Carol was going to prepare a special meal for us the next night that she would serve there.

On the beach side of the cabana, a wooden walkway ran into the water a hundred feet, where a second, larger cabana sat. The floor was made from thick glass, or some kind of see-through acrylic, maybe.

In any case, you could look clear to the ocean floor, maybe forty feet below. We sat and watched fish making up every color of the rainbow, and then some, dart back and forth below us, for a long time.

I stretched my neck and noticed that night was closing in, the blue sky from earlier a deep navy, the breeze a little stronger. We packed up our stuff and pedaled the few feet to our cottage, almost cold from the fans still cranked on high.

I took a quick, cold shower to get the sunscreen and sand off, while Linda looked over our dinner options, deciding on conch salad to start, followed by conch stew and Johnny bread, with these little brown balls called coconut cake for dessert.

Linda popped in the shower to rinse off, not bothering with clothes when she was finished. She heated up the stew, while I got out the rum punch and set the small table, lighting a few candles.

The food was delicious, the rum punch went down too easily, and the view was spectacular.

I gathered up our empty plates and stepped over to the sink, staggered slightly, and gripped the counter for balance.

"Careful, baby. I'll be outside," Linda said, her fingernails trailing over my naked ass, her lips on my neck.

I gave everything a quick wash and set them in the strainer to dry, blew out the candles, poured the last of the rum punch into a couple of glasses, and stepped outside, spotting Linda on an extra-wide lounge down on the beach.

Linda settled between my legs, and we watched the most beautiful sunset we'd ever seen, laid out just for us. As the orange ball descended, the ocean looked like it was on fire, turning orange, red, and yellow, the sand pink and violet. Just incredible.

"Not bad," I murmured, as the last of the sun disappeared over the horizon.

Linda smiled and laid her head back on my chest. "It's perfect," she said, softly, more to herself than to me.

The night settled around us, darker than anything I'd ever seen, a cool breeze blowing in off the water.

Linda gasped, and I followed her eyes to the sky, a blanket of stars spread out above us.

"Jesus," I whispered, afraid they'd all run off if I made too much noise.

We would sit up on the turret of the castle some nights to watch the sunset and look at the stars, but it was nothing compared to this.

We lay there for an hour, pointing out one star, then another, Linda pointing out constellations I couldn't see, until the breeze died, and the bugs came out to claim the night.

We hustled inside, pausing at the door so I could scoop her up and carry her across the threshold. Carol had shown us where she kept the citronella and lemongrass candles, and we lit several of them in a mostly vain attempt at keeping the mosquitoes at bay, then climbed into bed, drawing the mosquito netting around us.

On the first night of our first full day as a married couple, we made love slowly and gently, our passionate cries piercing the night, creatures falling silent for a few seconds, I'd like to think out of respect, before lulling us to sleep.

**

We were up fairly early the next morning, swimming in the cool water up to the glass-bottomed cabana and snorkeling, which took us some getting used to, for about an hour. Then it was back to the cottage for some breakfast and a romp in the sack.

Linda had one hand twisting a nipple, while the other gripped my hair, holding me tight to her pussy, head thrown back, her moan loud and long, as she came on my face, my tongue buried inside her.

Ten seconds later, as her grip on my hair began to ease, there came a loud rap of knuckles on our open cottage door.

"Good morning!" Carol's voice sang.

"Shit!" Linda hissed, and rolled off me.

"Uh, good morning, Carol! Be right out!" Linda replied, loudly.

"Take your time, loves, take your time."

Linda slipped on some bikini bottoms and a t-shirt, giggling at my very-erect cock and shoving me toward the shower.

"Fuck!" I barked, as the cold water hit my body, Mr. Happy anything but at this sudden change of events.

After about five minutes, with things mostly under control, I slipped on my baggiest shorts and stepped outside, Carol and Linda talking and laughing like they had known each other forever.

"Good morning, love," Carol smiled, looking me up and down quite openly, grinning at my discomfort.

The ingredients for Carol's rum punch were spread out on the table, and she showed us how much of what went into it, so we could make it ourselves. When we were finished, I set the full pitcher in the fridge to chill, along with enough ingredients to fix up another two or three.

Outside, Carol and Lin were discussing the meal Carol was going to prepare for us tonight.

"Is Nat around?" I asked.

"Up at the boat house, love," and I left them to make preparations.

**

Nat was sitting on the dock, part of a small motor spread out around him, an oily rag in his hand. He waved me over and I sat down next to him.

"Everything satisfactory?" he asked.

"It's beautiful. Everything's great, thanks."

I watched him cleaning the various parts of the small motor, suddenly unsure if I should go through with the reason I was there.

"Something on your mind?" Nat's voice startled me.

"No, all good," I blurted out.

"You are wanting some weed, Tony?" Nat asked, eyes on his rag.

"Huh? No, nothing like that. But thanks."

Nat put the rag down and looked at me.

I took a deep breath, then fished a piece of paper out of my pocket.

"Do you know where this is?" I asked, showing him the address I'd written down.

He looked at the address, and then his eyes jumped to mine, his body suddenly tense.

"What is this?" he asked, glancing around.

"I want to go there tomorrow, Wednesday at the latest."

"Why?"

"Uh, well, it's personal," I replied.

"Tony, people only go there for two reasons," he said, pointing at the paper in my hand.

"First is for drugs, cocaine and heroin, and the second is for whores, and you don't look like you need a whore."

"That bad, huh?"

"'Over the Hill' is no place for an American white boy with a pretty young wife, Tony. It's not drugs or whores?"

I shook my head. "Promise."

"Tell me what you can," he said, and I did.

**

Thirty minutes later, we stepped off Nat's boat, Carol and Lin coming toward us on the dock, laughing and holding hands.

Nat had arranged for his cousin, who was a police officer on the main island, to come talk to me tomorrow, and that he could arrange for four bodyguards to take us to 'Over the Hill' the day after, Wednesday, which made me feel better, and much more nervous, both at the same time. Nat said it was probably overkill, but better safe than sorry, and his cousin had insisted. But either way, I was going. Now I just needed to tell Lin. Oof.

I thanked Nat for everything, and we went to meet the ladies.

"Nat giving you a tour?" Carol asked.

"What? Oh, yes, a tour. It's really nice," I managed, Linda looking at me a beat too long.

"He loves the 'Bahama Beauty' more than me," she huffed, playfully.

"Now, how could I do that? After all, I named her after you," Nat grinned.

"Well, I wish you spent as much time in MY engine room as this bucket of bolts," she replied, and they grumbled at each other good-naturedly as we saw them to the boat.

"We'll be back at seven and dinner will be at eight. You sure you don't mind if we spend the night up at the house?" Carol asked Linda.

"We insist," Linda replied, snaking her arm through mine, and I nodded.

"Well, I appreciate it. I never like to be on the water at night if I don't have to."

I helped Carol aboard, her hand 'accidentally' squeezing my ass, and I heard Linda snicker. They grinned at each other, Carol kissed my cheek, and off they went.

We got out the jet skis and zipped around the island a few times without killing each other, the highlight being a couple of dolphins who decided to tag along for a minute or so, zipping around us and leaping in the air, before taking off.

"I take it Carol heard us this morning?" I asked, as we walked back to our cottage for some lunch.

Linda grinned. "She likes to watch. And tonight, she'll tell Nat all about it while they have sex."

"She SAW us?"

"Yep. She said she watched for about five minutes, until I orgasmed. Asked me if your tongue was as long as your cock," she laughed.

"Jesus," I said.

"They're harmless, honey, trust me, just looking for something to spice things up in their bedroom. At first, she made it sound like an accident, and when I said I didn't mind, she told me the rest. She said it's the best part of their job."

Lin took my hand and leaned her head against my shoulder.

"I think we should give them a proper show, not just a peek behind the curtain, don't you?"

"Uh, well," I stammered, and my cock woke up at the notion.

"Tomorrow night..." my dominant was saying, my approval unnecessary. I could always say no, but we already knew that wouldn't happen.

"...up at the main house in the master bedroom. Are you hard, baby, 'cause I'd really like to finish what we started this morning," she said, and dragged me out to the glass-bottomed cabana, which was just steps away.

We tossed our clothes on the floor and Linda dropped to her knees, stroking my burgeoning erection before taking me into her mouth for a moment, sucking hard, until I was ready.

Then she spun around, looked over her shoulder, and growled, "Fuck me, baby."

"Yes, ma'am," I grinned, sliding inside her.

We slammed into each other with abandon for a moment, then settled into a sustainable rhythm, Lin's forearms and forehead resting on the glass. We were seldom in this position, which was a shame, given how beautiful her small, muscular ass was. I wet a thumb and started to rub that dark gray hole, her sexy moan enough to make me twitch inside her, which got me another moan.

Sweat was rolling off us and Linda slipped a hand under her, groaning when she found her clit.

"Faster, Tone, I'm close," she breathed a few minutes later, and I did as directed, while my thumb popped past her ring, a knuckle deep.

My love shuddered and came, her pussy milking the seed from me a minute later. I collapsed onto my back beside her, breathing heavily, our bodies glistening with sweat. Lin's hand found mine and squeezed. I turned my head, her emerald eyes shining brightly, gold flecks dancing, face a sweaty, beautiful mess, and she gave me a smile I don't get very often, the last time being when we were exchanging vows, the smile that just radiates from her core, that tells me how happy she is.

I grinned, and she rolled on top of me, wiping sweaty hair from my forehead, then pecking my lips and resting her head on my chest. I stroked her head, gently, not wanting anything to interrupt the moment.

"Hungry?" she asked, a few minutes later.

"Yeah."

"Me, too."

"We need a butler," I said, and felt her grin.

"Okay, up we go," she said, and we slowly managed to get to our feet, the glass smeared with our sweat and cum.

"I noticed a mop in the cottage. After lunch, I'll clean up," I said, as we gathered up our clothes and walked down to the cottage, hand in hand.

We took cold showers, ate some fruit salad and conch stew, then Linda cleaned up while I went up and mopped the glass floor. The afternoon heat settled in, and we lay naked on the bed, rum punch nearby, and napped for a few hours.

Around six-thirty, I got up and showered again, then put on a long-sleeved, white linen shirt, sleeves rolled up, and a nice pair of shorts, then stepped outside, a welcome breeze blowing, the Bahama Beauty on the horizon, headed this way.

Linda was in the shower, so I fixed us some rum punch and waited for her outside, thinking about the conversation we were going to have to have later.

"Okay?" she asked, interrupting my thoughts and studying my face closely.

"Mmmm," I murmured, glanced her way, then stared.

Her hair was piled up off her neck, two chopsticks holding it in place, and she had on a sleeveless, bare-shoulder dress, bright red with big white flowers, that hugged her small frame and stopped mid-thigh. Her golden-brown skin shone brightly, and I couldn't look away.

"Beautiful, honey," I said, and she beamed, ducked her head, and blushed a little.

"You, too," she said, and linked her arm through mine.

"Ready?"

I nodded, handed her her drink, and we headed for the cabana.

Nat was lighting tiki torches and the fire in the pit was burning nicely, a grate laid over it.

He saw us and stared a few beats longer than was appropriate, maybe, but I understood, and Lin's smile told me she didn't mind.

"Oh, my. Aren't the two of you just lovely?" Carol said, when she entered the clearing, a basket of food in her hands.

"How can we help?" I smiled.

"Go watch the sunset. The appetizer will be ready in thirty minutes."

**

Our meal started with conch fritters, which I'd describe as spicy, fried goodness, followed by fried lionfish and rice with pigeon peas, and Guava Duff for dessert, all of it delicious.

The wonderful meal came with a floor show, the sunset as beautiful and jaw-dropping as the night before, and was about as romantic an accompaniment as one could envision.

Carol came over a few minutes after we finished our dessert and the sun had disappeared over the horizon.

"How was everything?"

Linda hopped up and hugged her, surprise on Carol's face.

"Wonderful. Delicious. You're a wonderful cook, Carol," Lin said, squeezing her tight, then sitting down.

Carol beamed at us, and I squeezed her hand.

"She's right, it was delicious," I added.

"I'm so glad you liked it. Is there anything else I can get you?"

"No. Oh, we've decided to spend tomorrow night in the master bedroom up at the big house, and we like to have a lot of candles lit, it just makes everything so romantic, don't you think? And so easy to see what's happening. So, if you could leave some candles out for us, that would be great.

"And we'll pull that nice loveseat closer to the bed, in case someone were to stop by and watch. Am I forgetting anything, Tone?" Linda asked, her eyes never leaving Carol's, her face a mix of happy surprise and, I think, just a touch of anxiety.

"I don't think so, honey. We quite like an audience, don't we?"

"Mmmm," Linda agreed, smiling sweetly at Carol.

"Now, how can we help?" Linda asked.

"Carol?" she added, softly, when she didn't respond, her mind elsewhere.

"Hmmm? We've only done that once, but I'll talk to Nat, okay?"

"Of course, honey. Absolutely no pressure," Linda replied, wrapping her in a hug and whispering into her ear, Carol giggled, looked at me, and nodded in response.

"Now, how can we help?" Linda asked.

"You two go on now. I'm about done, and Nat will be back soon with the cart to take us up to the house for the night," Carol replied.

The three of us exchanged a look, then a smile, and Lin and I headed toward the cottage.

She squealed when I scooped her up into my arms, her hands wrapping around my neck.

"You're a nut, you know that?" she laughed.

"I'm your nut."

"You're damn right you are," she sighed, and rested her head on my shoulder.

Rounding the corner, the stars above us stretched to the horizon, and seemed to dance on the water; a million if there were ten. We watched for a moment, mesmerized, then I carried her inside.

**

"I need to tell you something," I said, as we crawled into bed, naked, a sheet draped lightly over us.

"I thought you might," her head on my shoulder.

I chuckled. She always knew.

"It's about KJ."

"Hmmm."

"When I was looking for a place for our honeymoon, I must've looked at a thousand places, but the Bahamas was always in the back of my mind, I guess because of him. And then I started wondering about where he had lived, whether he had any family, and if I could help them somehow in a way I couldn't before, because of the money, you know?"

"Mmmm, makes sense," she said, her hand tracing patterns on my chest.

"Right? So, I asked Lauren if she had any lawyer contacts down here who could hire an investigator and find out if he had any family, where they lived, that sort of thing. Just to see, you understand."

"Right. What did you find out?"

"Not much, really. The investigator could only find his mother, Lena, who is fifty, and that she receives a little bit of money each month from their National Insurance Board. They had an address for her, but there was no one home when they went looking to confirm she was there.

"I wanted to see if I could find her and tell her how sorry I am for what happened and see if I can help her. Now that I'm here, I have to do that; I just have to. So, this morning, I showed Nat the address, and now I think the investigator didn't really try to find her at all."

"Why is that?"

I sat up against the headboard and Lin straddled me.

"I showed the address to Nat, and he said it was a really dangerous area for outsiders, that two gangs had been in a turf war for a couple of years now, and that I should stay away. I told him a little about KJ, about Lena, and that I had to go, that I had to try and find her.

"Nat has a cousin who is a police sergeant, and we called him to get his advice. Roger, his cousin, said it would be safe enough if I hired some security to take me there and keep an eye out for any sign of trouble. He's going to arrange that with some of his friends, come out here to talk to me about it tomorrow, and I'm going to go the next day, Wednesday."

"You mean we."

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"You mean WE are going to go find Lena on Wednesday."

I shook my head. "No, Lin, it's too dangerous. If anything happened to you, I'd never forgive myself. This is my hang-up, I have to go; if I don't, I'm afraid I'll never be free of it. But you don't need to."

"And you think I could forgive myself if something happened to you and I wasn't there? I understand why you need to go, Tone, even if it might be dangerous, I do. But you haven't been dealing with KJ and Jamaal alone, you know. We've been doing this together; getting through it, past it, together. So, now we're at maybe the end of it, and we'll get through it the same way, together. Okay?"

I was shaking my head while she finished. She was right about us dealing with it together, of course. Hell, without her, I wouldn't have dealt with it at all. But this was different, the threat to our physical safety was real, and the thought of her in danger had my anxiety--

"Tony," the voice barked.

I jumped. "Yes, ma'am," I responded automatically.

"Get under the sheet and pleasure me."

My eyes found hers, and they weren't happy.

"Yes, ma'am," I said, lowering my eyes and sliding under the sheet and between her legs. My tongue went to work, my mind bouncing around like a golf ball on asphalt.

"Slowly!" she barked, and I jumped again.

"Focus on your task, Tony," she soothed, caressing my head through the sheet.

"Yes, ma'am."

And I did. Pleasuring Linda became the most important thing at that moment, and I put everything I had into it. She stroked my hair and talked quietly, about the day we met, the first time we made love, about being a team, me choosing her to lead us, her knowing what was best, and on and on until my jaw and tongue were too tired to pleasure her any longer.