When We Were Young Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I handed her a towel so she could dry her hair, then got to my knees and dried her body, something I definitely had a lot of experience with. Her tiny bikini was floating in the pool, and I dried her chest, the rough towel against her nipples getting me a nice moan.

Nat groaned, and I didn't blame him.

I dried her legs thoroughly, Lin's hands in my hair, then kissed her belly button and looked up, her eyes, locked on mine.

"Dress me, then take me upstairs and fuck me, baby," she said, her voice husky.

"Yes, ma'am."

I grabbed the cover-up and put it on her, pulling her nipples through the loosely knit material and taking a moment to suck on her mouth-watering nubs, her moan echoing across the island.

My eyes cut across our hosts as I turned, Carol's hand on Nat's cock, their eyes on Lin's nipples, then took Lin's hand and pulled her inside and up the stairs.

There must have been twenty candles spread around the room, a box of long-handled matches on the bed, and a pitcher of rum punch on a table next to the loveseat. I lit the candles while Lin filled four glasses of the potent nectar, both of us drinking deeply before climbing on the bed.

"Get those things off and on your back," she said, her voice dripping with lust.

I peeled the rubber band tight briefs off, walked out onto the veranda, and tossed them over the side, hoping to never see them again. Back inside, Linda was grinning and shaking her head.

"Truly awful," I said, as I crawled to the middle of the big bed, my head toward the loveseat a few feet away.

"God, this is such a rush; I think I'm an exhibitionist," she said, crawling between my legs and licking and nibbling on my cock and balls; waiting on our guests, I thought.

They arrived a few moments later, Nat without his shirt and Carol without her bikini top, and settled on the loveseat, Carol curled up next to Nat.

"Fuuuck," I groaned, as Lin dragged her teeth across my ball, taking me by surprise, as she slowly jacked me. She was some kind of turned on, and my balls were paying the price, her teeth digging in painfully.

"Ow, easy, baby, easy," I moaned, loudly, my hands gripping the sheet.

Her head popped up, one of my balls plopping out of her mouth. "Explain what I'm doing to our guests, Tony. And don't be such a baby; you know you love it," her eyes burning with desire, then dropping back to my crotch.

"You're dragging your teeth across my balls, baby. Fuck, it hurts so goooood!" I nearly shouted, as she bit down hard, my head popping up to look at her before flopping back to the bed.

She continued to stroke my cock, the pleasure-to-pain ratio just enough to keep me from curling into a ball. That, and not being willing to disobey Lin.

She took mercy on me a few minutes later, running her tongue up the length of my cock and slurping the pre-cum that had pooled on my stomach, then up my stomach, pausing to nibble on my nipples. Kissing and biting her way up my neck, she chewed on my earlobe, then whispered loud enough for our guests to hear,

"Fuck me with that big cock, baby."

I lined us up and she slid me inside, then sat up and began working her hips back and forth, her eyes on our guests. I reached up and pulled on her nearly two-inch-long nubs, and she leaned back, moaning loudly as they stretched further and further before she eased forward, breathing hard, and I started hammering into my love.

"Yessss, fuck me, Tone, give me that cock. Fuck, I'm gonna cum. Don't stop, don't stop, dooooon't--" She threw her head back and moaned as she came, then leaned forward, her hands on my chest, elbows locked, panting, her smoldering eyes locked on our guests.

For Lin to cum so quickly told me having someone watching was really exciting her, which opened up so many possibilities. Back in the here and now, though, I couldn't see Nat and Carol, so I didn't know what they thought of the show, at least until Carol crawled on the bed, naked, one hand dragging Nat behind her, also naked.

Carol and Linda kissed deeply, hands grasping at exposed skin. I stopped thrusting and watched. This had quickly gone well past having an audience, and I wondered just what our wives had planned from the beginning.

Nat was behind Carol, his hip even with my head, a stunned look on his face, staring at our wives; he was also hard as a rock. I remembered what Carol had said about him being nervous around naked men, and tapped his hip to get his attention. He looked down and I smiled and gave him a thumbs up. He grinned, nervously, his eyes a little glassy, then put a shaky hand on my head and ran it through my hair. Surprised, I smiled, nodded, closed my eyes, and rested my hand on his hip.

Linda rolled off me and onto her back, dragging a giggling Carol on top of her, lost in their own little world.

I opened my eyes and patted the bed. Nat nodded, drained his glass, and climbed onto the bed, a touch unsteady, and lay down. I flipped around so Nat was more in the center of the bed and the ladies could see what we were doing...and we could watch them.

Linda flipped Carol to her back, her and Nat shoulder-to-shoulder, and slid down her body, Carol's knees bent and spread wide in anticipation. Nat reached out a hand and took Carol's, who turned her head and smiled through hooded eyes, their faces six inches apart.

I was lying on my side and ran my finger lightly through his salt-and-pepper chest hair, planting little kisses on his exposed neck, and whispered, "Ever been with a guy?" and Nat shook his head.

"Just do what feels good," I whispered, and nibbled on his earlobe.

"Oh, gawd," he whimpered, and Carol put her lips to his, Nat responding with an aggressive kiss.

I reached my hand down and found him very erect, his moaning at just my touch reminding me that he had been on edge for a long time that evening.

"Oh, that's lovely, baby; Carol must love your cock, huh?" I continued.

"Hardly seems fair you don't feel as good as she does, does it?" I whispered, kissed his neck, then kissed my way down the bed, his legs spreading wide for me, which I took as permission.

I kissed Lin's shoulder, who turned her head and kissed me, Carol's nectar on her lips. I settled between his legs and stroked his hard cock, taking time to lick and suck on his balls, looking up to see if he liked what I was doing. He and Carol were kissing, half-turned to each other, his hand on her breast. I licked my way up his shaft, swirling my tongue around his cockhead, then took him into my mouth.

"Fuuuck," he moaned, his eyes closed, and his head flopped onto the bed. Carol smiled down at me and winked, and then she moaned, too.

Nat was a little shy of six inches, and I was just able to take all of him into my mouth, which he clearly enjoyed, his hand resting on my head as I gave him the best blowjob I knew how. It had been a long evening of teasing and apprehension, and he'd been sitting on an orgasm for quite a while; my mouth took him quickly over the edge.

"Oh, FUCK, CUMMING!!" his head jerked up off the bed and his eyes found mine. I sealed my mouth around him as his first spurt hit the back of my throat, then a second, and a third. I swallowed and he groaned, his head flopping back, breathing deeply. I sucked hard for several seconds, wanting all of him, until he whimpered. I kissed my way up his body, kissed his neck, and whispered, "Damn, you're so fuckin' sexy, baby, I can't keep my hands off you...or my mouth."

He gave me a shy little grin and rubbed my arm and shoulder, then turned to Carol, who smiled wide and pulled him to her, their lips meeting.

His cum was not very tasty, though, and I climbed off the bed, drained my glass of rum punch, and re-filled everyone else's.

I stood at the edge of the bed and watched Linda between Carol's thick, ebony thighs, shining in the candlelight. Carol had one hand on Linda's head, the other wrapped around Nat, who was lying on his side, watching and playing with his wife's breasts.

I reached out and rolled her nipple between my fingers, her cute little moan making me grin. She rolled her head toward me and smiled, then took her hand off Lin's head and reached for my half-erect cock, pulling me toward her mouth. I moved in and out slowly, just a couple of inches, her hand on my balls, guiding me. I rested my hand on her head and caressed her, noting Nat's eyes were glued to his wife's blowjob.

Carol's moans around my cock were getting louder and her hips were bucking, Linda's arms wrapped around her legs, her mouth sealed to her pussy. Then she let out a long groan and came, my cock slipping from her mouth.

"Oh, fuck, honey, that's so good, so good. Mmmm, right there, yep, don't stop, yep, yep, fuuuuuck," and she was gone again, her big tits heaving as she groaned loudly.

Nat was kissing her neck and tits, stroking her skin while she got her breath back. Linda got to her knees, running her nails along Carol's legs, and kissed me.

"She wants you inside her...she's on the pill," Lin whispered in my ear.

"I thought they were gonna watch," I replied, and Linda grinned at me.

"We thought we'd surprise our husbands," she shrugged, the cutest little grin on her face.

I shook my head and smiled, then took her place between Carol's spread legs.

Linda, meanwhile, took time to get a drink and exchange little kisses and caresses with Carol, crawled onto the bed beside Nat, and whispered into his ear, her hands tweaking his nipples and rubbing his chest as she spoke. He groaned and nodded, his eyes cutting toward my cock, then our eyes met, and he quickly looked away.

The Foot Whisperer started in on Carol, who giggled, then let out a long sigh.

"Oh, that's nice, love," smiling through hooded eyes, as I swirled my tongue around her big toe. I kissed my way up her big black leg and took a long lick of her wet pussy, circling her clit with my tongue.

"Yesss, love," she said, softly, her hips squirming in anticipation. I moved up and covered her body, her hands going around my neck.

Linda, meanwhile, had settled herself on Nat's face, slowly rocking her hips and stroking his hardening cock.

I smiled down at Carol and our lips met, a hint of rum on her lips.

"How do you like it, honey? Top, bottom, hard, gentle, fast, slow? What gets you off?" I asked, quietly.

"Hmmm, doggy, love. I wanna suck Nat's cock like you did. I don't like the taste, but he deserves a reward for doing this tonight," she whispered.

"Feed him a combo of kiwi, pineapple, cinnamon, and peppermint every day and it'll change your opinion."

"Yeah?"

I wiggled my eyebrows at her and grinned. "I'll prove it to you in a few minutes."

"I was promised more than a few, love," her nose crinkling and her eyes smiling.

"Challenge accepted," I grinned, my lips lowering to feast on hers.

We rearranged ourselves, Carol kneeling between Nat's legs and me standing at the edge of the bed, Linda still rocking on Nat's face, guiding his rough hands to pull roughly on her nipples.

Carol moaned as I slid inside her, warm and wet and surprisingly tight as I bottomed out.

"Damn, you're big, love," she panted, looking over her shoulder, then dropping her head to suck on her husband's hard cock.

I started moving in and out, Carol's big booty spread wide before me, my hands roaming over beautiful ebony skin, my eyes eventually finding Linda's, locked on me. I lost myself in her golden flecks, and it was almost like it was my fingers that were pulling on her nipples, and it was her pussy I was sliding in and out of, even though we were five feet apart.

She moaned and orgasmed, and I could almost taste her nectar on my tongue and feel it trickling down my throat. I groaned, and Lin smiled, chest heaving.

All the while, I thrust steadily into Carol, her skin shimmering in the candlelight, a strong breeze coming in from the veranda. Lin grabbed a drink and came around to watch us, her nails trailing lightly over Carol's body while she blew her husband, who was breathing heavily, his second orgasm not far off.

Carol popped her head up and looked back at me. "Hard and fast, love, I'm close," she said, then looked at Nat. "I want to taste you, dear, cum for me," and dropped her head back to bob on her husband's cock. Nat just nodded, his moan long and low.

"Cumming, Car, cumming!" Nat nearly screamed a minute later as he came, watching as Carol sucked him dry, then flopped back on the bed, one hand on Carol's head, breathing hard.

I had slowed while this was going on, and picked the pace back up, Carol's moans loud as her orgasm neared, then Linda reached under her and strummed her clit rapidly.

"OHH! Fuuuuck, love, I'm cumming, cumming," she moaned, squeezing my cock as she let loose, holding Lin's hand tight to her, then collapsing onto the bed.

Linda pulled me down for a long kiss, then handed me her glass and dropped to her knees, licking Carol's nectar from my cock and balls, then inhaled deep and moaned, my cock twitching in her hand.

"Virile; like a lion," she grinned, and I laughed, recalling something Smoke's friend had said to me once. I knocked back the rest of her drink, and she sat me on the edge of the bed and started to jack me off, massaging my balls in a way that always hastens my orgasm.

"Mmmm, so good," I sighed, flopping back on the bed. I still had yet to cum that evening, but I was right there.

"Carol, get ready to swallow Tony," Linda said.

Carol rolled over and took over jacking me, her mouth inches from my cock, freeing Linda's hand to massage my asshole.

"Cumming, Carol," I managed, then let loose, her mouth catching most of me. Linda licked up what she missed and the two of them made out around my cock, which was an amazing feeling.

I gradually came to my senses and Nat was standing next to the bed, his hand resting on my shoulder, smiling at our wives, a drink in his hand. Linda stood and placed a finger I saw had a large dollop of my cum on it a few inches from his mouth.

"Taste my husband, honey."

Nat's eyes widened in surprise, but Linda wasn't asking and simply waited for him to suck her finger into his mouth, which he did with closed eyes. Linda smiled and kissed his cheek, and then stepped into the bathroom, while Nat went out onto the veranda and Carol moved up my body, her lips finding mine, the taste of me on her tongue.

"Well?" I asked, coming up for air.

She nodded. "It's nice, not bitter like Nat's. I wouldn't mind that, and Nat would love it; I almost never swallow him. I'll change his diet and see what happens. Drink?" she asked, and I nodded, rolling off the bed to join her.

"This was a happy surprise," I said, accepting a glass from Carol.

She grinned. "You two are so damn sexy, when Linda asked if we ever played with other couples, I jumped at the chance, even though we had to trick Nat. I'm more adventurous than he is, and I think he would've said no if I'd asked him, so we made sure he was so turned on that he would go along and follow my lead.

"I better go see how he's doing," she added, and went to join her husband.

Linda came out of the bathroom, still in her loose-knit cover-up, smiling when she saw me staring at her.

"Well, that was fun," she said, as we plopped down on the loveseat, drinks in hand, more drunk than sober.

"Mmmm, they're nice, aren't they? Man, this punch is something else. I'm not sure I can stand back up."

"Better ease up then, honey, we've got a busy day ahead of us," she said, leaning over to kiss me, taking the glass from my hand, and setting it on the table.

Carol and Nat came in just then, holding hands.

"We better call it a night. Tomorrow will be here before long," Linda said, helping me to my feet.

"Okay, love. Hopefully, we can do this again before your honeymoon is over," Carol said, the two embracing.

Nat stepped in and kissed me, catching me completely off guard, his tongue burrowing into my mouth. I responded, after a moment, and we made out for a minute, before he pulled back.

"Thanks, Tony, you were great," he said quietly. "Next time, I'll, uh, return the favor, okay?"

"Mmmm, I'd really like that, Nat. Can't wait," I replied, running a finger through his chest hair.

We realized our wives were watching us, smiling, and we blushed. They chuckled, then we found separate bedrooms and said goodnight.

**