When Winning Isn't Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her lips and tongue continued to work on the head, she knew she wanted more and wondered what taking more would be like. Her lips began sliding down, and she could feel every bump and vein she had been looking at only seconds ago. She made the tiniest gagging sound as it bumped the back of her throat, so she sucked hard as she withdrew, then did the same thing one more time.

"I'm not gonna last long," Jack groaned, and with two more of her thrusts, he added, "I'm coming."

Linda knew what would be happening and had made her decision so, when she bumped the back of her throat one more time, she wasn't surprised to feel the warm liquid filling her mouth, squirt after squirt after squirt, accompanied by wonderful sounds from Jack. She was able to swallow several times, and when his spasms stopped, she sucked hard one last time and released him.

He collapsed beside her, and she leaned over and kissed him.

"I hope that was special," she said softly in his ear.

"As special as I hope this will be," he said, lifting himself and moving between her legs.

Linda's eyes were wide as she saw him looking at her pussy. She had pictured that, sort of, but the intensity of it actually happening was overwhelming. She had spread her legs instinctively when he'd moved there, which also amazed her.

For his part, Jack was taking in the vision of her carefully trimmed pussy, drops of moisture clearly visible in the light-colored fuzz that barely covered the part of her that he was anxious to explore. More tan lines on her legs that fascinated him as he touched their delicate smoothness, the muscles there obvious and equally enticing. He watched as she alternately opened and closed her eyes, her breasts rising and falling with each breath.

"Look at me," he said.

"I'll try," she said, locking her eyes with his.

He bit his lower lip as his fingers probed her wetness, sliding up and down her puffy labia. Slowly, one finger separated the puffiness and very deliberately entered that hot and slippery place he'd longed for so long now.

"Oh, fuck," she said, eyes still locked with his.

He smiled at her quiet outburst.

"Sometimes I say that when I'm running too," she explained as she lifted her hips, pressing his finger further inside of her.

He pumped his finger several times, penetrating her as far as it would go, hearing a wonderful moan with each thrust. But there was something else he needed to do, and he moved his other hand to that warm and wet place. He spread her and found a swollen and very pink nub that he touched with one finger. Linda gasped and jerked. More touches and more gasps, but Jack was ready for more. He slid backward and lowered his head.

"Jack!" she exclaimed as she saw his tongue moving toward her. When it flicked that engorged nub, she nearly lost control of her body. Her hips writhing back and forth as his tongue flicked and his lips surrounded her, rolling and caressing her clit until it was more than she could stand, the spasms lifting her beyond anything she had ever experienced.

"Stop--stop--stop," she begged, clamping her thighs against his head. He stopped, and she released him, watching him as he smiled at her.

"We did okay for not knowing what we were doing."

"Come here," she said, extending her arms.

Jack crawled around till he was cuddled in her arms ... and received a warm, loving, and very much tongue-involved kiss.

"We can still do more if we're really careful," she whispered.

"Are you trying to kill me?" he chuckled. "But we can't."

"Today," she said.

"I'll be ready next time ... and the time after that ... and the--"

"You'd better be," she interrupted, "but I'm not afraid."

"Linda, the way I feel about you, there's no way I'd take the chance of messing up your life."

"How do you feel?" she asked, a look of anticipation on her face.

Jack took a deep breath. "I feel like ... no, I'm sure that I love you."

Linda bit her lower lip, tears dampening her cheeks. "Did you just say what I heard?"

"I said I love you."

"I love you too."

A hug and a kiss. They clung to each other tightly for long moments.

"I'm going to ice your ankle naked."

"Won't do any good. I'm so hot right now the ice will melt in ten seconds."

Feeling awkward but relishing what was happening, he stood and helped Linda up, ducking as she grabbed at his cock.

"What time are your parents due?"

"We have plenty of time," she said, laughing.

Jack carefully unwrapped her ankle and went to the kitchen for ice. He noisily crushed it, filled a Ziploc bag, and brought it to the couch, gently placing it on Linda's swollen ankle on top of the small cloth they had been using. He wrapped it loosely with the Ace bandage.

"Stupid ankle," she said. "It's going to make me miss the Meet of Champions ... but I think it made today happen, so maybe it isn't that stupid." She smiled at Jack. "I think I needed something to make me see a little clearer, you know."

"I'm not going to say I'm glad you hurt your ankle. I'm just glad for today and very happy. I'll take you and your crutches to the meet if you'd like."

As they had suggested, there was plenty of time for a repeat of what they had discovered earlier.

The next weekend arrived, and, true to his word, Jack drove the one hundred twenty miles to the Meet of Champions, Linda holding his hand tightly the whole way. She knew many of the runners and accepted both the congratulations and the condolences from many of them. When the race started, Jack could see the dejection on her face as she watched the others doing what she couldn't do. She leaned back against his chest, clinging to her crutches.

"If I see a tear, I'll kiss you right here in front of everyone."

She chuckled. "It's just depressing, watching them run."

"How many of those runners are state champions?"

She looked at jack. "Probably six or seven."

"Suppose any of the others would trade places with you?"

She kissed him on the cheek. "There. No tears, and you still got a kiss. And, thank you."

"Let's head to the finish line so you can watch the girls you'd probably have beaten."

She snorted and headed off, operating her crutches much more successfully after a week of practice.

***

Back home, the ankle healed faster than expected, and Linda began running again with cautions from Jack and her parents to BE CAREFUL. She did her best, but they weren't there when she was running, so she was in control. Despite the joy of running again, she was sneaking naps and confiding in Jack.

"We need to figure this out, Linda. It isn't the way things should be."

"You're right, I know. It's just depressing to keep going through this."

Jack was silent for a moment. "What did you just say?"

"What, that you're right?"

"After that."

"That it's depressing?"

"Yeah. I wonder if that could be it."

"You think I'm depressed? Except for the sprained ankle, nothing has happened to make me depressed."

"I've got an uncle I've heard Mom and Dad talk about. He has depression, and it has a name ... it's, crap ... it's clinical, that's it, clinical depression."

"What's that mean?"

"Dad says your body works through chemical reactions and electrical impulses and circuits. I'm not sure what that means or how it works, but I guess if any of that gets screwed up, it causes problems."

"You think I'm screwed up?"

Jack gave her a big hug. "What did I tell you the day after you hurt your ankle?"

"That you love me. I'm not going to forget that"

"I still do, and I worry about you. See a doctor. I'll go with you if you want."

"I don't know, Jack. It just seems...weird."

It took two more weeks, but Linda talked with her mother, and they went to see Dr. Highdecker, who suggested she see a psychiatrist. Lots of questions that Linda answered, most of them honestly, and she was diagnosed, as Jack had suggested, with mild depression. They picked up the prescribed medication, and Linda began taking it.

She made Jack swear he'd keep it secret, which was his plan anyway.

"Share," he said. "How are you feeling?" They were on the way to school, and Jack had been giving her space, not pressing her about her new meds.

"You want the truth?" She asked casually.

"Linda!"

"Just poking you," she laughed. "What do you see?"

"You seem, well, normal."

"Not my favorite word, but it fits. I feel great. Running is fun, and I can't wait to do it every day. Everything is good, even school."

"So, you think it's the--"

"Meds?" she interrupted. "Yeah, I'm sure of it. All of my 'doldrums' have just disappeared." Her smile was electric.

Jack was sure his happiness and excitement matched Linda's.

***

On the Saturday of the Tri-State Invitational, Linda was as excited as Jack had ever seen her. She always looked forward to racing against new competition, and this was a chance to do just that. She breezed to an easy victory in the 1600 but knew her competition would come in the 3200 meters since the outstanding runner from the adjacent state had skipped the 1600 to concentrate on upsetting Linda. It wasn't going to happen, though, as Linda raced to a new personal record by over four seconds.

Later, sitting in the grandstand with Jack, her face was beaming.

"No one can beat me," she whispered to him, kissing his ear as she did. "If I don't want them to," she added.

Jack flinched, then chuckled. "When would you ever want them to?"

"Never," she growled, grabbing hold of his arm. "Let's celebrate my PR tonight when we get home."

Jack looked at her. What he saw was a look he'd never seen before, the smile, the eyes, the subtle nudge of his shoulder. He wasn't sure what to expect, but knowing Linda, it would be more than just interesting.

It was dusk when Jack got to Linda's house, excited and anticipating he didn't know what. It was almost fifteen minutes later when she and her parents arrived, and Linda jumped out of the car and waved at Jack.

"Hey, Mom. I'm still so wound up I need to work off some energy."

"Ok, honey. We'll see you later," Molly called.

Linda grabbed Jack's hand, giving the palm a kiss and a lick.

"Linda, what the heck's going on?"

"New PR, and you want me to put my tongue somewhere else?" She asked, licking her lips.

"Yes," Jack answered. If she could play, so could he.

"Let's walk to the park, and I'll do more than that."

Jack's body was tingling by the time they got to the park, greatly enhanced by Linda's restless hands. It was dark when they went through the gate, the park poorly lit by a few dim lamps. She was still in her running gear, her sweat clothes protecting her from the mild chill. She stopped and spun him around. He'd had lots of kisses from Linda, but never like the one he got just inside the park entrance. Now her hands were behind his head, pulling him against her, Tongues caressing each other frantically, Jack could barely breathe.

"Let's get over to the trees," she gasped, tugging on his arm.

"Linda, what the heck?" Jack was lost, not sure what she wanted to happen.

"I want you," she said loud enough for anyone close to hear, but thankfully, there was no one else around.

"Linda, we can't ... I don't have ... "

She stopped and lifted her sweatshirt, reaching inside the back waistband of her running shorts and finally holding up a small packet.

"These shorts have a little pocket inside the waistband for money or whatever. This 'whatever' went 4800 meters with me today, and it's going to go a little further now."

If she'd carried a condom with her the entire day, this wasn't just happening; she had planned it all along. This Linda was way more than the one he'd known the last two or three years, and now she was ready to have sex in the park. Jack couldn't help but look around, checking to see if there were any others in the park, at least close enough to see them.

"If someone sees us, they'll see us," she said as she began pulling him along once more. In seconds they were in the trees and behind the bushes, a place that people didn't go even in the daylight. She was pulling her sweat clothes off, grunting as she fought with them.

"Linda, it's cold out here."

"Are you kidding?" she said. "I'm burning up, and get your clothes off."

Jack wasn't going to question her any further and was undressing, his body heated as well, but still feeling the chill.

"Come on, Jack. Hurry up; I want you, I want it, and I don't want to wait."

"Linda, try to be a little quiet. We don't know who might be around."

She'd pulled her running shorts and top off and was naked, helping to pull his clothing off as well.

"If you want me to be quiet, do something to shut me up," she challenged, dropping to her knees.

He was still having trouble understanding what was happening, but he had no trouble understanding what she wanted and what she had just said.

His erection slid between her lips and was buried in her throat, her nose in his pubes. She hadn't done that before, but it did quiet her, except for the groans she emitted with every thrust on his cock. She kept it up, and he was holding tightly to her head, afraid he'd collapse at any second.

Then she released him, unwrapped the condom, and carefully rolled it onto his erection.

"Make me feel good, Jack. Make me feel better than I felt winning those races today. Please!" She lay back on the tiny patch of grass, pulling Jack down with her.

He began kissing that body he had adored for so long, the goosebumps tickling his lips. He kissed and sucked the rock-hard nipples,

"Keep going," she whispered, her hands on his head, pushing it toward her belly...and what lay below that. Her hips were already moving up and down in anticipation, and Jack was not about to keep her waiting, and two fingers were quickly moving in and out of that warm and wet place he had grown to love.

"Oh, yes," she groaned, and "oh, yes," again.

Jack was far from being through, remembering her begging him to "make her feel good." His tongue went to work on the engorged nub, the thing he knew would make her feel good. He kept at it, forgetting about the chill, that they were in the park, and that they could be seen or heard.

She pressed her hips against his face, wanting even more than she was getting. But it was getting close, and she felt like she was floating above the trees, above the clouds...and then suddenly over the edge, every nerve firing, muscles spasming, her mind engulfed in the total ecstasy of her orgasm as her body plunged down, at last drifting slowly back to earth.

"Now you," she murmured, struggling to catch her breath. She grabbed at his shoulders, pulling his head toward her, finally locking her lips with his as she felt his erection poking at her, then suddenly filling her completely, the feeling so intense she was nearly chewing his lips. But he was giving her more than he was receiving, his erection pounding in and out of her, the tension building until it exploded in spasm after spasm of condom filling orgasm, Linda squeezing him as hard as she could, both externally and internally.

"Jack," she whispered. "You're wonderful."

"You're starting to shiver," he answered, "and you're just, well, beyond belief. Better get our clothes on."

"Why?"

"Why? Because it's getting colder out."

"Is that the only reason?"

Even in the very dim light of the park, Jack could see Linda's nakedness, the barely visible tan lines, the muscles in her long and shapely legs. He wished he could see her hard and tight buns, but they were hidden beneath her. He could see the smile on her face, a different smile than he was used to seeing.

"I don't think we want to walk home naked."

"Why not?" she giggled. That would be daring, and after today, I feel like doing something daring."

"You're not serious," Jack said, the look on her face telling him she was serious.

"I just have this overwhelming desire to do something really daring, like walking home with you naked."

"But if we get caught, it could be bad; embarrassing, trouble at school ... and, if you get a bad cold, your running could suffer."

"You're so logical. I guess I'll get dressed then." She laboriously pulled on her running clothes, and Jack smiled at the small bumps barely visible on the front of her top. She stuck out her tongue at him. "They're cold," Linda said, laughing. If they couldn't walk home naked tonight, she'd have to figure something else.

Dressed, they walked home hand in hand, Jack pondering the evening he'd just experienced. Having sex in the park was frightening but exciting as well, and it was Linda who'd initiated the daring adventure, and, whatever the reason, the sex had been beyond anything he'd ever experienced. He was sure it had been the same for Linda, and her excitement had brought him to a place where he was willing to do whatever she wanted.

At her front door, he got a very passionate kiss, making him wonder if she was going to drag him into the backyard for another daring round. It didn't happen, and Jack was surprised that he was disappointed.

He drove home, reliving the evening, his heart pounding all the way.

***

The next week was an unusual one for Linda. She had practice Monday and Tuesday, a home dual meet on Wednesday, and a visit to one of the universities that were recruiting her on Thursday. She'd be flying out on Thursday afternoon, spend Friday visiting the university, and fly home on Saturday morning since she didn't have a meet scheduled that weekend.

She was allowed to have five visits, fully paid by the universities, and, even though she was relatively sure which one she was going to choose, this would give her a chance to see some of the others and visit different parts of the country.

On Monday, after practice, she spent time with Jack--actually a wide-eyed and open-mouthed Jack-- suggesting they go to the mall and have sex in a stairwell or a restroom. She wished there was a bungy jump close by or a place where she could skydive. She seemed intent on doing daring and dangerous things, and Jack had never seen her like this before ... at least since Sunday night. Or, since her dad wasn't home from work yet, and her mother took a nap in the late afternoon, maybe they could sneak into her house. She had two condoms hidden there, she assured him, so they wouldn't have to worry about that.

Jack grabbed her and hugged her tightly as if he could squeeze this wild streak out of her.

"Linda, calm down a little. We don't need to do those, well, wild things. We can work something else out."

"But I want to do them," she said almost defiantly. "I want to do something daring and exciting. And you can do it with me ... or to me," she giggled.

She was standing there in the same sweat clothes she'd had on Sunday night, and he was sure what was under them was almost identical as well. Just that was titillating enough, and along with what she had just said, had his body heating up drastically.

"You're no fun," she said, laughing. "I guess I'll survive. But I'm going on that recruiting visit on Thursday and will be back on Saturday. I'll have a hard workout in the afternoon, but you better be ready for me that evening."

"Something wild, racy, and daring?" he asked.

"Probably. Why don't you think of something that would surprise me?" She winked at him.

"That's going to be a challenge." He knew that was true as being wild, racy, and daring weren't his strong suits. But the Linda he saw now seemed to be craving that, and, understand it or not, he hoped he could cater to it if that's what she wanted.

"You can handle it," she added, giving him one of her patented kisses.

Linda had flown before, but never by herself, so this would be a new experience, and she was looking forward to it, particularly the "by herself" part. She'd be at the university, of course, talking to coaches, trainers, professors, and other athletes, but she knew she'd have some time to herself as well. She thought she'd be staying in a student dorm, but they'd told her she'd be staying at a university-owned hotel that was on the campus. She wasn't sure if that was legitimate or not, but it was the university that would suffer if it wasn't, not her.

123456...9