When Winning Isn't Enough

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was met at the airport by one of the assistant coaches, carefully selected, she decided, as he was young, very handsome, and personable as well. He even told her she was "much better looking than the pictures they had." She spent the day touring the facilities, talking with coaches and the training staff, and sitting in on part of an English class.

She especially enjoyed talking with some of the university's current runners. One of them that she particularly liked teased her saying, "I don't know why they have me helping recruit you. You're already running faster than I am, and I'll be out of a position if you come here." They all laughed when she said that, but it was true. Linda's times were all faster than any of their current runners.

In the evening, several of the runners and coaches took her to dinner at the hotel, where they had a delicious meal and some good conversation, most of it centered around asking her if she'd made a decision. Of course, she told them there'd be no decision right away as she had other places to visit, but she'd enjoyed her day and the excellent treatment she'd received.

It was about nine o'clock when the dinner and conversation ended, and they all bid each other goodbye, and Linda headed for her room. This was the time she'd been anticipating, and it had finally come. She paced for several minutes, debating, then looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She wondered what Jack might have planned for her when she returned, but right now, she had her own late evening planned. It was just a matter of doing it.

But first, she face-timed with Jack, telling him about her day and how she missed him. When she hung up, she stared at the wall for long seconds, but she'd decided and wasn't going to change anything now. One day she'd have to tell him, though.

She wasn't sure how or why these changes had come about in her life. They were out of character for her, but it was like she had no control any longer. The need for daring and dangerous activities was overwhelming and, despite what her mind was telling her, in the end, she couldn't fight what was happening. She was doing things and planning things that she couldn't have imagined a few weeks ago. Tonight was one of those things.

She opened her suitcase and took out the red dress, the one she had purchased recently without her parents being aware. It was short, with no back and just a slight plunge in the front. She pulled out the lacy red thong and smiled again. Quickly doffing the clothes she'd worn for her recruiting visit, she showered, then studied her face in the mirror as she carefully applied the eyeliner, eye shadow, lipstick, and the touch of blush on her cheekbones. Satisfied, she pulled on the thigh-high black hose, the thong, and slipped the dress over her head. She'd never gone braless, but just the thought had her tingling. If she were going to be daring, she'd do it to the fullest. The red heels completed the outfit, and she checked the mirror once more. She barely recognized who she saw there and knew even her friends would have trouble. She vowed to dress up this way for Jack one of these days. Tonight though...

She grabbed her clutch purse, locked her door, and took the elevator to the ground floor...and the bar. She wanted some wine, like her parents had let her try, but knew she had no ID. Still, there were ways.

As she left the lobby and went into the bar, the nervousness had her shivering. The fact that she felt every man there was looking at her wasn't helping. A quick glance around showed it was just her imagination. But, now she had to take the next step. She strode to the bar and sat down.

"What can I start you with, ma'am?" She wondered at the smile she was receiving from the bartender.

His words gave her an idea.

"I believe I'll start with ..." She paused, noticing that the bartender was checking her chest. "Maybe just a Coke before I move on," she said, smiling.

"Good choice," he said, smiling at her again. "It's still early." He brought the Coke, gave her cleavage a final look, and headed to the other end of the bar.

She was halfway through her drink when she felt a hand on her bare back. Her breath caught in her throat, but she slowly turned her head and smiled.

"Mind if I sit here?" he said, sliding his hand across her bare skin.

"Help yourself." Now was the test, and she wondered if she could pull it off.

He sat down, smiling at her, checking the slight swell of her breasts, a little more visible now as she leaned on the bar.

"You traveling, too?" His voice was deep but very pleasant.

"Headed home tomorrow," she said, turning on her stool to face him. She guessed he was about thirty-five, maybe a bit older since she could see a hint of gray at his temples. His smile was bright, and he looked fit in the button-down shirt and khaki slacks he sported. She thought his mustache probably added a few years but, whatever his age, he was handsome.

"Me too," he said. "I get out here once or twice a year. How about you?"

"First time here," she answered. And probably the last she thought.

"First time for everything," he said, a kind of "knowing" smile on his face.

Linda's mind was racing as she sought to deal with something totally new but intensely exciting to her. She wondered if he was just being friendly or if his thoughts were moving in another direction. She was nearly trembling since she hadn't dressed the way she had just to be friendly. Whatever was happening to her, it was forcing her to venture into unknown but exhilarating places.

"I'm Bryan," he said, extending his hand.

"I'm Lucy," she replied, shaking his hand, proud of how she'd created a name without any hesitation. She wondered if there'd be other chances to improvise.

He glanced at her Coke, closed one eye, and smiled.

"I'd love to buy you a drink, but I'm putting two and two together and coming up with less than twenty-one."

Linda felt herself blushing, but she covered it by stretching things a bit.

"I'm a couple months short," she said quietly.

"Ah, got it. If I were buying for you, what would I be buying?" He chuckled.

Linda thought for a moment. "A white wine."

"A good choice. You last a little longer drinking wine unless you pour it down."

"At home, I sip," she assured him. She waited for an answer but could see he was pondering something.

He leaned toward her. "If you'd really like to sip some wine, there's a way to make that happen." He was close enough that she could feel his breath on her cheek.

Her eyes met his, and she had seconds to decide. A door had opened somewhere, and a gust of cold air ruffled her dress, nearly exposing her breasts. It was more than enough to remind her why she was there.

"How's that?" she asked innocently, already knowing the answer.

"I'll get a bottle of wine or two," he said, winking at her, "and we can head to my room." His eyes stayed on hers.

It was a chance to change direction, but she didn't hesitate.

"Sure. Will we need two?" She laughed, caught up in what was happening. She could feel the heat building in her body.

"You never know till you get into it," he said, "and I don't want to," she got a special little smile, "have to interrupt anything to run down here for a second bottle."

Her heart had begun pounding a little harder, which was affecting her breathing as well. She wondered if Bryan would notice.

She felt his hand on the bare skin of her back once more, sliding across till it was under the edge of her dress, about an inch from her breast, as he helped her stand.

"Meet you in the hall," he whispered, heading for the bartender.

In the hallway, she adjusted her dress, conscious of the people heading to the bar and wondering if any of them were watching her, knowing what she was up to.

She saw Bryan come out of the bar, search for her, then smile at her once more, his hand quickly on her bare back, directing her toward the elevator. Although it was unlikely someone would recognize her, she was happy when the elevator was empty.

At the eighth floor, they got off. She had expected Bryan to kiss her in the elevator, but he seemed content to wait. He did seem to enjoy touching the smooth skin of her back.

"Here we are." He unlocked the door and ushered her in. "Have a seat, and I'll pour the reason we're here. I had the bartender open them so I wouldn't make a mess." He carefully poured two glasses of wine, handed one to Linda, and sat beside her on the couch.

"Cheers," he said as they clinked their glasses. "I don't feel too bad, cheating by two months. How about you?"

"I'm good with that," she said, taking more than a sip of her wine. It was good.

"What you expected?" he asked.

"It's good," she said, taking another swallow.

"It's special for you," he said, giving her a pat on the arm. He certainly seemed to enjoy touching her.

She asked him questions about his business and travels, now well into her second glass of wine. As he poured her third, she noticed her eyes weren't focusing as they should, and there was something about her head as well.

"Love the dress. It certainly flatters you, although you're gorgeous, with or without the dress."

She wondered how he knew what she looked like without the dress, but her brain was so frazzled she wasn't sure of anything any longer.

He stood and offered his hand. "Stand up so I can get a good look at you."

She took another sip of wine and stood unsteadily as he moved behind her.

"Your back," he said. "Each time I touched it, I could hardly believe how soft and smooth it was."

She felt his lips kissing one shoulder blade and then the other. He slowly repeated the process, then carefully slid the dress off her shoulders. It crumpled to her waist but stayed there. She glanced down at her bare breasts, the nipples beginning to harden.

"Beautiful," he said, his hands caressing her back from waist to shoulders, then moving around her sides to gently caress and squeeze her breasts.

"Nice," he whispered in her ear as he rolled her nipples between thumb and forefinger.

She felt him lifting the dress and instinctively raised her arms as he slipped it off. She was sure her eyes were wide as only the lacy red thong and black stockings remained to cover her body.

He squeezed her butt. "Lady, what do you do to get buns like this?"

He'd called her "lady." It was the right thing to say. She slowly turned to face him, barely able to keep her balance. "I exercise."

"You just get better and better," he said, giving each breast another squeeze and finally tugging on each nipple as he leaned forward and kissed her. "One more thing," he said, and he slid the thong down her legs. "Just perfect," he added. "And you must really work out because, honey, that's one hell of a hard body you have there." He carefully kissed each breast, then sucked on each nipple, finally back to kissing and licking each breast for long moments. Then he stepped back, viewing her naked body from top to bottom.

What he had said energized her. "Not quite perfect," she said to a puzzled look from Bryan. "You still have clothes on." She was anxious to see her second naked man, and he was quickly accommodating her.

He unbuttoned his shirt, slipped it off, and laid it on a chair. While Jack's chest was smooth, Bryan's was covered with thick, dark hair. When he turned to lay his shirt on the chair, she saw his back was the same. He quickly unfastened his belt, undid the button of his pants, and slid the zipper down, stepping out of them. They joined the shirt on the chair.

"Shall I, or would you like to?" he asked, obviously referring to the tented boxers he was still wearing. "Wait, though," he said as he dropped to one knee and undid his shoes. He was quickly barefoot.

Linda started to do the same.

"No, no," he said. "Leave the shoes and stockings on. They just enhance the beauty of your perfect body."

Biting her lower lip, she had to decide. She knew he would like it if she lowered the boxers, but could she do it? It was simple, just reach out and pull them down...and expose the second cock she'd ever seen up close. Yes, simple. If she pulled them down to his ankles, the erection that was creating the large tent would be right in front of her face. What would she do next? If she wanted daring, and excitement, and whatever else, that would certainly do it.

She stepped forward, put her thumbs in the waistband, and pushed them down, his throbbing and bouncing cock rubbing against her cheek as she did. He stepped out of them and stood still, waiting. His was a touch longer than Jack's and a whole lot thicker, but she had already decided.

She opened her mouth as wide as she could, enveloped it, and closed her lips on it. Her tongue went to work on the sensitive underside as she slowly, but decisively, took in more and more of it until it bumped her throat, and she made a quiet gagging sound. With it still against her throat, she raised her eyes to meet his.

"Oh, babe, do that again," he groaned, taking hold of her hair with both hands.

Sucking hard, she pulled back off, stopping at his glans and using her tongue to caress it. He was gently pushing back against her, and she took in as much as she could one more time. There'd be no "nose in his pubes" with his size, but he'd taken control now, holding her head still and pumping his erection in and out of her mouth. As he moved faster and faster, only once did he bump her throat, and when she gagged, he stopped, his erection leaving her mouth with a popping sound.

Arms around her waist, he carried her the short distance to the bed and laid her down there, spreading her legs wide as he did.

"Whoa," he said. "You're super wet, lady, so we better do something with that." He was staring between her legs, and she could see him licking his lips. Maybe it was the excitement or the adrenaline, but she seemed to be recovering from the wine, and her senses were about to explode...and he hadn't really touched her yet. Just thinking of what she knew was about to happen had her hips lifting to meet him.

What she had been thinking was beginning to happen quickly as she felt his hands spreading her, his eyes boring into her, and then his head dropping between her legs. His teeth gently nibbled on one labium and then the other, moving from top to bottom and then up again. More nibbles, a little harder now, and she squealed. His tongue began touching her, tormenting her as it was so close to her clit, but not touching. It flicked above and below, on both sides, occasionally slightly brushing the bright red nub, each brush causing her to moan and jerk.

He raised his head and smiled at her. "Would you like a little more," he teased, "maybe like this?" and his finger began rubbing.

Her groaned "Yessss" was long and hard, which brought another smile.

His head disappeared, and she felt a sudden flick of his tongue, then his lips closed on that nub, and he sucked hard, his tongue caressing it as he did.

She wasn't sure she could stand it as her hips involuntarily raised and pressed against his face. He only paused occasionally so his lips could grasp her more firmly, but his tongue was relentless, driving her toward the edge. She knew her moans were getting louder and louder, but she had no control. Then there was a loud and guttural groan as every nerve in her body fired at once, and the heat shot out from between her legs, inflaming her entire body. Her brain left her, and there were only the sensations, the pulsations, the spasming of her body to the final flicks of his tongue.

When she opened her eyes, he was smiling at her again.

"I think that was an okay one, wasn't it. Haven't seen an orgasm like that in some time. You're okay, kiddo."

Linda hadn't seen or felt an orgasm like that in some time either, and she was okay for sure. But Bryan was moving and, even in her euphoric stupor, she knew what was coming next.

She was able to see him rolling the condom on that thing that she decided was way too big to go inside her, even though she knew that was what was about to happen.

"Maybe I can feel the same way," he said, "and you're just the one to make it happen." He helped her move, so she was entirely on the bed. "I think I'm going to enjoy this." He spread her legs once again and moved between them. She felt his fingers probing, first one and then two inside her. Finally, there were three and then all four as she felt herself stretching. "You're a snug little thing," he said, "but we'll take care of that," he added as she felt his erection parting her labia, then pressing inside her.

If his fingers had started stretching her, his cock was finishing the job. She could feel him pushing, and he was filling her completely, stretching her to meet his bulk until he bumped against her mons, where he stopped momentarily.

"Tight, but oh so nice," he said as he began to move again. He settled his elbows beside her, his hairy chest pressed against her breasts, and began to move his hips. Out and in, sending feelings through her that were different than she was used to. His face was right above hers, but her eyes were closed as his thrusts became more intense. The hairy chest rubbing on her was causing her nippies to burn uncomfortably, but there was nothing she could do to stop it. He was grunting with every thrust now as his hips banged against her over and over. Her groans joined his as her arms went around him, holding on tight so his chest wouldn't be sliding across her tender nipples.

"Oh yeah," he murmured in her ear, misreading what was happening, but evidently it encouraged him to move faster and faster until, with a final groan, he stilled, and she could feel the pulses inside her, and, instinctively, she squeezed him as hard as she could.

His entire weight was on her for several seconds when the pulsing stopped, and she could barely breathe, but he seemed to realize that and was on his elbows, his eyes inches from hers that were now open.

"I don't know," he said. "With a body like yours, an orgasm like you had, and that tight little pussy of yours, you may be the best ever."

She chuckled, not sure quite how to react, then bit her lower lip before she said, "With that cock of yours, I may have to look for a while to find something better." She wasn't sure how many times she'd ever said "cock" out loud, but it just rolled out this time.

"Glad you enjoyed it too," he said as he rolled off her.

She sat up. "Mind if I use the bathroom?"

"Help yourself."

She slid off the bed, suddenly conscious of her nakedness and the fact that she'd just had sex in her thigh highs and heels. She walked across the room, retrieved her dress and thong, and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. There she was, looking back at herself from the mirror.

"You wanted daring, excitement, adventure, and whatever went along with it. Did you get what you wanted?" She could see her very red nipples in the mirror, and when she touched one, it was very tender. "That and a few other things, huh."

She used a washcloth and some warm water to wash her breasts and her crotch. She dried carefully, put on the thong, and then the dress. Her hair was hopeless, but she tried to straighten it a little, not that she was likely to see anyone but Bryan now. Satisfied, she left the bathroom and found him fully dressed and wondered if he'd head for the bar for a possible round two. Hopefully, he had plenty of condoms.

"Listen," he said. "I hadn't imagined a night quite like this, but you...well, you were totally unexpected." He handed her something. "I don't usually do this, but that's my business card. I'll just leave it at that," he added, smiling.

She slid the card into her clutch bag as he moved toward her. "You seem stable now, so I won't offer to take you to your room. He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks for a wonderful and exciting evening."

1...34567...9