All Comments on 'When Words Fail'

by lbtwhn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
An idiot husband, a slut wife, a sexual user.

What a loverly story or humiliation, hers then his, and sexual hatred. Sorry a story of two sick people in a marriage doesnt sound erotic to me. If she didnt like sex with the man who paid for her to be in her lifestyle and to stay home she could have divorced him and got on with her life. Nope she is a pure out and out adulterous slut using humiliation as a weapon. Such a nice six year old brain she has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Very nice

Very well done...nice balance of character development and action. Love the size humiliation story line...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
idiot husband, slut wife

It's a very erotic story to me, that why I'm keep looking for this kind of tales, I don't understand the people that don't like and keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It sucked!

Try a different category, you might find success in the "wimp section".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What goes around comes around,

and she will get hers. If her hubby divorce and Tom decides to leave her, then she will be out on her ass. Nobody likes to be humiliated, especially in the sex department.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
HOT and FUNNY

Loved your story, particularly the size humiliation. That husband deserved it. More, girl, More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Unlikely

Unfortunately, in the real world, an abusive husband like Greg would most likely end up killing her... as opposed to becoming a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

Why is she still married? Why not get rid of the husband and then have "MR ED" all to herself untill he gets bored of her!.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Keep them comming!

Don't mind the idiot critics. Story was great. Would love to read more.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 16 years ago
Abusers, beware of the one eyed pirate!

As I was reading the story from the abusive begining to the raving revenge. The cock size seems like a big distraction from the abuse issue, and while I can imagine that you might have done it to attract more readers, it detracted IMHO, from the quality of story. As it is, it reminded me of the classic play "The three Penny Opera” by Berthold Brecht. In the play, there is a song, it's called "Jenny's song". It's about a humble maid in a bar/brothel. Everyone treats her like a low life (pretty much like the husband in this story). In her song Jenny sings her fantasy, about a pirate’s frigate which would appear one day at the city and upon her decision would cut off the heads of each and everyone of those who treated her so badly (she would join the departing frigate away from her miserable life). The lesson: let’s all be careful not to abuse our spouses in anyway or else a pirate with one eye (in one form of another) may appear at our doorstep…

AfoojaAfoojaabout 12 years ago
Really original way to tell an old story

It's hard to make an old story new, but you've done a really good job at it. Very good idea to focus on the beginning and cut right through to the final outcome. Nice work.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Lousy Fucking Story

Ok Greg was no prize but Tori made him a cuckold in his own house with the handyman Tom.

Chapter 2 should go like this:

Tori, do you want Tom? You got him. Move out of my luxurious house sucking Tom's dick and live in his 3rd floor apartment cause after I divorce you for adultery and you get nothing that's where you'll wind up.

I HATE CHEATING WIVES, NO MATTER WHAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Benedict Arnold

a meaty cock is smoked, cornhole is buggered, betrayed!

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Not Even Sexy**

I am sorry, but I think this is one dumb ass story line. Good luck on future stories.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Got to see how comments

Went on this tables turned trite psuedo creative psuedo turd

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Us small penis beta cuckolds need to know our place. Real men with real cocks should be the only ones who fuck our woman.

I'm so lucky to be married to a hot wife who loves feeding me her bosses cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just plain boring waste of words

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous