All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 02'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

oh girl, you did it again. Richard is sooo gonna pay. Curious as to how Alpha like Rafe will get to teach that MOFO a lesson.

And her friend is another option, hopes she's still single(Aaron as well I thought, hint hint *grins*)

T

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago
More More More

Oh Jaz come on you can't leave us hanging like this . I'm literally bouncing up and down in my seat cause I'm so excited and I want more nowwwwwwwww. please please please, pretty please with a cherry on top can we have the next chapter please otherwise my other half is gonna get so much ear ache this weekend.

Take Care xxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
We want more!

Nooo!! That was just too short! Please put out the next few chapters asap! :) Your stories are great and I look forward to more of them! I can't wait to see how Rafe and Lacey get together, and possibly connection for Jen and Aaron? hehe. Thx!

saorisaorialmost 14 years ago
Oh Wow!

Im always so excited when I see a new chapter, then I gulp it down and I have to wait again for the next one.....its a vicious circle! Already waiting for the next instalment - please hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Noooo

NOOOOOOO Jazzz, not fair, its too short, iwas dying to read the new chapter..............god i hope Rafe tears up Richard Graves.........I loved to read abt Jared n Millis, i hope we can see Caleb Annie Demetri and Mara again,

Is Jen gonna be Aaron's mate????

Wolf_girl13Wolf_girl13almost 14 years ago
LOVE IT

I love your stories! you had me a little worried with the comment on your bio about not being too cross with you lol. Great chapter, and I hope you update soon :)

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
once again you have done it

You have me captivated and dying for the next chapter. I thought from the beginning that Richard has to be were or vampire or some type of other. Can not wait for more. Please write very very fast and get us the next chapter - pretty please with sugar on top

love4811love4811almost 14 years ago
No please tell me there is another chapter!!!!!

Richard Graves? Who is he? Oh my, I need to know why he is so important? Please post soon. I hope Rafe tears his a%$ up good. Thank you for always giving us something very good to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
We want more chapters

Honey you are the bomb i have to say it again please post very soon your story has grab us from start to finish, you have to keep posting , like every three days because the story is so good, really good.

Like i said before you need a BOOK DEAL you are too good one of the best out there.

love the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

zouzounizouzounialmost 14 years ago
To quote a very famous orphan ....

'please (sir) I want some more!!'. More, more, more ... fantastic story. Like the others, I do hope that you are posting regularly :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hurry, Hurry, Hurry

Girlfriend you are killing me!!!! That was too good. Can't wait for the next.

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
shit

why do i think that things just went from complicated to oh my fucking god . jared and rafe are going to have to bust some other werewolf or vampires head in and if its a vamp i get the feeling it involve caleb and demitri, oh boy this is good

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
Okay

You're really killing me hun!

OMG THIS was soooo good!!! She finally allowed Rafe closer! lol YAY!

Oh I can't wait for the next chapter. I do hope it will come fast! I know this chapter came fast compared to most authors but with your stories, we want them like............................now. Is it now yet? lol

Can't wait for it!!!! Hurry please!!!

Great Job!

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Excellent!!!!

Can't wait for more!!!! I am soooooo hooked! I have no nails left to bite! LOL

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
Who the buck is Richard Graves?!

Man I'm on the edge of my seat here! Great chapter. Rafe has a long road ahead of him with that one.

lost_in_youlost_in_youalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic!!

LOVED LOVED LOVED all the suspense in this chapter. Quite intense!

I'm going out on a limb with one of your other commenters...Richard is a were or vamp or something? I can't think of any other reason why Jared would be so instantly pissed. Fingers crossed that we don't have to wait too long to find out.

Hopefully, another chapter posts soon. :D Do I need to beg? Because I can definitely do that but it sure as hell is not a pretty sight!

MabelCinnamonMabelCinnamonalmost 14 years ago
AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I loved it.... You are totally killing me here!!! Again I'm supposed to be studying or sleeping so I could study... But I'm reading... OMG!!! I loved the line "... he'll rue the day he was ever born." Like Neville from iCarly... Anyway, I loved Rafe ever since the first one. I kinda wish Lacey was stronger though, like Jen thought maybe she's only going to Rafe because of Richard's "teachings". But I'm guessing you already have that figures out and I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for it!!!

angel_89angel_89almost 14 years ago
I love it!!!

Again I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hurry Up!!!!!

Baby you are killing me. That was ssssooooo good. Hurry up with the next chapter!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Superb!!!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Please don't leave me hanging on waiting for the next part!

21Hayden1221Hayden12almost 14 years ago
Intersting, Very Intersting

Loving your whole world that you have made and i'm curious as to who Richard is, for some reason i'm think vampire or wizard. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

I have to say, you do these big, strong, men perfectly! I was not particularly fond of Rafe before, but after this chapter - I am so hooked! You are spinning him into this awesome package of contradiction – one minute sweet, the next on the verge of being in a rage. OOOOO, he and Lacey’s relationship is going to fiery!

Curious on Jen and her role in all this… She seems like a real spit fire too!

Am also enjoying the pace and the plot line very much, and can’t wait for the next installment. I am glad I’m busy for the next few days and won’t be anxiously checking to see when you post the next chapter! Dying to understand more of Richard…damn cliffhanger!

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3talmost 14 years ago
I knew it!!!!!

I knew Jared would know this Richard guy. Love the cliffhanger and thanks for the update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved the cliff-hanger ending,

I usually don't but you just have a way of pulling them off. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your next pieces of work.

LakesLakesalmost 14 years ago
Simply outstanding!!

Wonderfully developed thriller.

IpFc22IpFc22almost 14 years ago
Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Jaz, c'mon! You can't end the Ch. now! :(

Damn gurl, but I L-O-V-E your stories!

Sitting on the edge of my seat - well, my bed - my beating heart and i both eagerly anticipating Ch. 03. Giving you 5 stars, all the way :)

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Richard Graves...

So my imagination is going on overload... is he another alpha? a vamp? a business associate? druid? asshole (well we know that one) lol. Loving this chapter and series, you are such an awesome writer!!!

HypechicHypechicalmost 14 years ago
Ummmm

Hurry up already!! When's the next chapter? I didn't comment on the first one but now, I just have to tell you that you're such a meanie!! How could you leave us hanging like that?

I've loved Rafe from FTI so it's great to see him evolving even more. I, like some other readers have the feeling that taking down Mr. Graves is going to involve Caleb and Demetri...I really hope he's only human, but then again if he is..there won't be much of a fight.

Aaron and Jen..*Hint, Hint*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
meanie

I so agree with Hypechic You are mean lol. Mechmanas thanks for sharing

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 14 years ago
awesome

QQ i want more its just to good you always leave us at cliff hangers truly and amazing story series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
write fast please

it is a awsome story More please

seeker71seeker71almost 14 years ago
No such thing as perfect?

I had a teacher who never gave you the full 100 points on anything, saying there is no such thing as perfect. I have to disagree with her, and this chapter is an example of why. The development of Rafe is astonishing, suicidal wolf to true Alpha male ready to kill for his mate! The wide array of personalities and your deft handling of them draws me in every time. Richard is the first true villain and it is obvious he is going to be a complication for everyone. Can't wait for more.

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
waaaahhh

a cliffhanger again!!! write fast pleaseeeee...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
looking forward to the next installment

soon please!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
You're doing such a great job with these stories.

I've been completely sucked in by the characters and of course, the plot. The end of each chapter is a rude awakening. Keep up the good work and keep the chapters coming!! Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good chapter

**sighs** **drums fingers on table here**

I will be looking for the never chapters this story has me thinking this is going to be a stellar story......on so many levels

amienicholeamienicholealmost 14 years ago
Oh my Gosh!!

I am completely in love with your writing. I have chills right now. I love the way that you make me feel like I am actually there watching.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Can't Stop Reading

You have a wonderful way of weaving together your stories. I don't want to stop reading. I NEED to know more. What will Rafe do, will Aaron be okay, who is this ass hole Richard Graves, and what problems will he bring to the pack? See what you've done, I can't stop reading now, to many unanswered questions!

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Wow! I am so impressed, your charachterization and plot mechanics get more sophisticated with every chapter you write. As great as FTI and TA were this has reached a whole new level.

vixenfurryvixenfurryalmost 13 years ago
"Did he just tell off a wild animal?"

best. line. EVER! SERIOUSLY!!! i laughed so hard at that line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
addicted

Geez you end your stories with such a cliff hanger... Its sooo addictive...

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Wow

You outdid yourself with this one. You got me on edge already. Sadly I can relate to this story all too well. This ones gonna make me cry I already know it. Amazing job already. Can't wait for more.

aweesomeaweesomeabout 12 years ago

Epiic! Aweesomly approved if it means anything to you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful just one thing

Love your story so far, I can't stop reading. Just one thing is keeping it from flowing right to me. Sentences where you say for ex. As he did this, as she did that. You really don't need to double as it. Try just saying he did this as she did that, or while she did that, mix it up a bit. Can't wait to read the next chapter :)

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
I sooo saw that growl coming!!!

Haha,I'm reading this on my iPad,so I carefully made it so I could only see the question,and I said to myself I bet it won't be a good answer!!! Haha!!!

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
DAMN! You Have Become My Secret Sin!

Sheeeit!!! I'm hooked on your damn stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need sleep!

Why do I do this to my self again!!! Binge read the whole series! I am going to be in trouble when you get all of them published. :) - April M

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6498 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES