All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 04'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035almost 14 years ago
Loved it

Thanks for this chapter. I loved it. I like all the feeling you add to the story. I liked Jen being Aarons mate. I guessed that was going to happen but still I was over joyed when it did happen and how. Keep writing and thank you.

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
The player has been tamed! Who woulda thunk it? :)

Great chapter! I'm almost afraid for all the action to start coz I don't want any casualties, I love all these guys. . . But I still can't wait for the next chapter. The progression is great.

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Yes!Yes!yes!

Thankyou! Thankyou! I loved this chapter and all the mating match ups. Can't wait for the next exciting chapter! Soon please!

Willie (Huge Fan)

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

darling you made another piece of art and Aaron got his soulmate, and how !! i bet those two will get some sparks going when Aaron is fully recovered.

i'm impatient to see how the rest of the story/fight/battle will unfold.

and Rafe, damn, he should start to trust hi wolf more and be less patient *grins*

NayeliNayelialmost 14 years ago

I'm so glad you decided to introduce a villain in your stories. I felt it was the only thing missing in the others. For instance, in The Assignment, it would have been fun to put Demetri & Caleb in trouble with the Council. You have a special way of telling a story and I hope you will send more our way soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YAY!

I am so excited that Chapter 4 is finished and I can't wait for the next chapter. I think you should totally look into publishing FTI,TA, WWC as a book. I would definitely buy it.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
YES!

OH I LOVED IT!!!

I wonder if Lacey will ask Rafe to finally show her his wolf side.

She has to know both sides of him ;) hahaha

And that sex, HOT! haha I hope the lady's man will be okay by next chapter. I want to see how he is with Jen....when he can actually move ;) hahahaa

Can't wait for the next chapter!!! LOVED IT!

Cedar_NeedleCedar_Needlealmost 14 years ago
More

Excellent writing Jaz! Everything else I would have said has already been written in the other comments, so I will resist. We all wait for the next chapter to see how your world unfolds!

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago

Woohoooo me does a happy dance at Jen & Aaron :0) Aww poor Aaron can't do much cause he's recovering boy I can see fireworks comeing to light up the sky for a week.

And yeah Rafe and Lacey. Nasty Mister Graves needs a bi lesson and me thinks there's a few people whoa re gonna give him one :)

Fab writing Jazz can't wait to see more.

Sol (your very own groupie :0)) xxxx

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Good job

Nice. I like all the alliances and the way things are playing out. We'll need more of Jen and Aaron of course, but everyone else is good, too. :)

seeker71seeker71almost 14 years ago
Nothing to add...

I have nothing to add, this is another example of what is now expected of you. Yes, we expect nothing but this kind of awesome from you each time you post!!! It wouldn't be constructive to start a "I am a bigger fan/groupie" argument in the comments area , would it? :D I will just cosign everyone elses' comments, and go back to waiting for the next chapter.

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
simply fantabulous

as always your wonderful talent comes through again. I love the twists and turns you throw in. wtg with Demetri confronting Richard - did not see that one coming, I just thought he would join the fight. Of course, I am waiting anxiously for the next chapter already.

one of your many devoted fans

Kate

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
What if?

I was thinking that Richard Graves might have bitten of more than he can chew, when Graves finally comes after what he thinks is his what if Rafe is knocked out during the fight and Demetri takes on Richard instead and eliminates that threat perminately! What a fight that would be!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
haha

i like the twists and turns of the story. superb as always!!!

i wish richard dead!! he is unfeeling and sooo bad!! i knew it!! jen is the mat of aaron. haha. :)

you do wonders for the story. i can't wait to read the rest. don't make it too long before you eliminate graves. continue please....and make it fast!! :)

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
better and better

i cannot justify in words the greatness of this story. so all i will say is bravo bravo and keep it coming

blonde1pspblonde1pspalmost 14 years ago
YAY!

I HAD to read this chapter as soon as i saw you had wrote it.

it was amazing, i love the twists and turns it took.

I hope it doesn't take long for the next chapter.

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago

Amazing doesn't even begin to describe this chapter ... interesting developments to be had for sure with Demetri's character - I am glad his hadn't gone completely soft and I love that Aaron gets a girl - WOOHOO!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago

Wow. that was hot and chilling and intense and amazing and too short even though it was plenty long. Great work! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

:D I can't wait for the next chapter!! Amazing story!!!!!

EdwarusEdwarusalmost 14 years ago
Just read

great can't wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

**Jumps up and down in pure joy** Thank you thank you Jaz another Chapter well done this is such a great story. MUAH

RainezDemisexDRainezDemisexDalmost 14 years ago
i aqree =]

anothr chapter well done. cant wait till thee nest one. make it quick 0.* lol

IpFc22IpFc22almost 14 years ago

Yup! She has done it again. Once again ladies and gentlemen: The ahhh-mazing Jaz at work :-)

Thanks so much for yet another fantastically astounding chapter. My goodness, but there are not enough glowing terms in the dictionary to use to describe your writing. I am truly addicted to your work. Bravo and way to go! *applause*

PS: I know this record has been sung for sooo long and by so many others that my adding to it will only make it sound broken, but, all the same: "CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!" So get to it gurl :-P

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

People must be tired of those of us who sing your praises each chapter :) But you keep on bringing it at the same level. I see you making each part believable. I think that last part where Graves says he'd tear up what was left of Demetri's family when he was gone was a perfect way to show how sick and ruthless he is ...if you didn't get what a scum sucking pathetic man (use that term loosely) who beats on women...you know because the tough ones do that. Jaz, I gave in on Demetri :) You won't turn my opinion on this bastard :) I don't think you'll try to though haha

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

...and the whole scene when Jen meets Aaron was perfect!

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Demetri

Demetri might be a good guy for the most part thanks to Mara, but with his past------Don't F ck with him. I love it. Knowing the good guys can still get down and dirty. And okay Aaron finding his mate and Rafe having hard pounding sex with his mate. do I need to say more?

JaisenJaisenover 13 years ago

I'm enjoying this series, and looking forward to the other chapters.

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Demetri reading his list...

... was fracking awesome. I liked how Richard showed Dimitri the respect a real person would to a dangerous adversary rather than the mindless bravado that many authors instill in their antagonists. well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
jazcullen

I Loath You! you are incredible! two thumbs up plus all my fingers and toes!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago

.......I need more thumbs to put up..... I've been dodging this story for a while and now am slapping myself becasue i did.... wonderful story!

sexykitty4playsexykitty4playabout 13 years ago
OMG!!!

That was the hottest declaration of finding their mate ever!! Aaron took the award right there, his dominance was the best aphrodesiac I've ever heard!! You are truly talented Ms. Jaz!! Ive been reading your stories over and over. You need to start writing books.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
squee!

Although I have to say that mating Aaron and Jen was totally predictable, I really enjoyed it. I haven't read any of your other stories, but I'm definitely going to now. To be honest I was searching for a story I read a year or so ago, but I'm having no luck :(. It's with weres as well, but cats, and witches. Anyway, love it, can't wait till I have the time to read more. And can't wait to read your other stories!!!!!

HJB

ushergalushergalabout 13 years ago
demitri

his past since it was mentioned in this story please give a more substantial account please and if possible could you list the order they could be read in I've been bouncing from one story to the other but feel like I have missed some is the council story part of this series as well

secretitosecretitoalmost 13 years ago
!!!!!!SIGH!!!!

I'm still trying to catch my breath. Rafe and Lacey (yummy). Aaron and Jen *sigh*. Adore Demetri he quickly became my fave BAD-ASS!!!! And I agree with everyone else thumbs toes and any other appendages up. Off to read some more.

The Hermit ;-D

PS: I love how so much has happened and it's only chapter 4 can't wait to get through some more.

polgaranightpolgaranightover 12 years ago
Avid reader

I am an avid reader of mythical, and magical creatures, and am wondering why you are not publishing your works for the world to read. I am just flabergasted with your stories, and I haven't even read all of your stories yet.

Please keep up the good work and let no one tell u any different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
LOLs

I am here now, after finishing the other installments and waiting for the recent one to be updated. Aaron is so cute and funny. I love him here. I thought I would find this a bit boring since I already know what would happen after reading TC. But I was wrong. Nice plot as always.

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Sexy

Wow what a sexy scene between rafe and lacy. Mmm me liked it lol. So much has happened in this story so far. U got me more than hooked can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Go Demitri!!!

You know you're bad ass when you can have a three minute conversation and have an army of vamps stay away from the people u care about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
EPIC LOGIC ALERT!!!

He knew Mara and Annie were now definitely safe, or safe until he was dead. As he didn't plan on dying anytime soon then that made them completely safe in his eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the minor beneath me

Dear Anonymous,

Don't disgrace yourself. It's clear you're a minor and that you will have problems if they found out your IP adress (lit admins). Before you go scolding people, and finding the most tiniest mistakes, question yourself: What did I do in my life to be the judge of someone who has 66+ THOUSAND views on a story... You know whats a hundred people? Put a hundred people on a clear area. Then multiply them by 660. And you get how much people didnt bother correcting like an idiot, while you did.

Grow up, come back, and then look how stupid you looked.

Best regards,

Croatia hacking team

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it!

Love it so far. Love the writing, love the story, love the characters. I'd gladly pay to read this. 5 stars. My phones not allowing me to rate right now, but I'll be back. You sir, or ma'am rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love your stories. Visiting this strange world is great. And your writing is so outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And the plot thickens

I find myself skipping over most of the sex and focusing on the plot

Katmoon19854416Katmoon19854416almost 3 years ago

I love your story. I think it is wonderful. Thank you for writing it.

mcquentmcquent10 months ago

This is my second time reading this, it is extremely well written.

Hopefully you have plans to do more in the future !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES