All Comments on 'When Worlds Collide Ch. 09'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritalmost 14 years ago
awesome chapter!

i absoooooooooooolutely loved this chapter, i am thrilled that Rafe and Aaron mated with their ladies. They deserved that before going to war. i did have a giggle at Jen's comment on Aaron being naked. The ladies are gonna have to get use to being naked and not to mention everyone else. But that is a concept that humans consider taboo for some odd reason..lol

thank you for posting as fast as you have hon, keep up the excellent work.

Donna

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Now we're getting everyone lined up. Bring on the war. :)

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 14 years ago
wooohoooooo

I love all this mating. I want one myself - lol. I was afraid for a moment of a fight between Rafe and Jared - so glad it did not happen. I could not bear it for either of them to be gone. You have me in love with each and every character that you create, well almost, except for the ones like Richard lol. Another job well done.

Kate

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

impatient men hihihi but i'm so glad they got their mates. i'm curious as to how Caleb will react to everything (and Demetri too)

next?

StarMAPStarMAPalmost 14 years ago
So much weight on Caleb's shoulders =(

Caleb has so much responsibility. . Not to mention he has to keep Annie safe through this whole thing. I'd love to know how he's handling the whole thing. . Yay Demitri! (lol. . Had to put in a shout out for my favourite character somewhere). . I really love getting your e-mails bou my comments by the way =) Awesome chapter once again!

punkin1077punkin1077almost 14 years ago
agree...great chapter!!!

I loved the fact everyone got to mate with their other halves. I agree so much on Caleb's shoulders. I can't wait to see what happens in the chapter! However, there is still one mating not done yet, Demitri's!!! When is that one gonna happen?

willieonewillieonealmost 14 years ago
Ooooo!

I loved this chapter my friend it had me from start to finish looking forward to the next engrossing chapter! You rock Jaz you have made my day even though I am chocked with flu and feel like death warmed up you have managed to bring a smile to my dial. Laughter is definately the best medicine! Thankyou!

seeker71seeker71almost 14 years ago
Another perfect chapter

9th chapter of WWC and not a fail yet! I have been informed I am living under a hex which explains my luck lately ;-) But a good day is reading a chapter from you, solid writing does that. I have been a lurking number one fan, but your number one fan none the less. I am sure the new vampires will be a surprise for Jared and Rafe. I really look forward to chapter 10 and TS. Special thanks for never keeping us waiting forever for new chapters!

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago
Yeahhhhhhh something to brighten Saturday Morning

Fantastic work Jazz am loving this story more with each chapter :)

I think Jen & Aaron are such fun together.

I really can't wait to see the next chapter it is getting very exciting I really don't know how you manage to keep builing it up more and more its fabby.

Keep em coming :)

Sol (Jazz' Groupie) xxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
What a great way to start a Saturday morning!

I absolutely love this whole series FTI, TA, and WWC. I can't wait for the next chapter! You create such wonderful characters.

~Jennifer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Brilliant

What happens next? Please don't keep us waiting too long!

Thank you so much for such wonderful stories...

spearman1spearman1almost 14 years ago
I'm smiling so hard my face hurt!!!

Jazzy babe!! My new BFF!!! Just when I was gonna contact you with a threat of sending out an APB because you took FOREVER!!!!(you know I'm impatient) You submit this absolutely delightful chapter!!!:-) OK!! Enough mush hurry up and get the next chapter finished!!!!

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 14 years ago
Glad everyone is all

matched up and mated. Now the not so fun stuff begins. Looking forward to the preparations for war. How quickly can you write???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Curious to know what colour Jen and laceys wolves are! White for Lacey? Brown for Jen? Excited about next chapter! Love this story so much, post again soon!!

luv_romanceluv_romancealmost 14 years ago
yey!!!

everybody mated!!! i hope no bloodbath will happen. i wish all the were and vampires except graves will be alive. :) do write fast..pleaseeeee.

IzkaPlm18IzkaPlm18almost 14 years ago
Yayuh!!! hahaha

LOVE this chapter, and glad that everyone has mated before the shit comes through the roof! :) haha

Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!! :) I want to see what colors the wolves are for lacey and jen...and of course a little booty time with their wolves and mates. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

FANTASTIC! Each and every one of your stories are fantastic. Once I started reading I couldn't get enough until the very end. I can't wait to see how this one ends. I hope to read many more of your stories!

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago

Love this chapter. Again, great job with Aaron/jen's mating. It was so sweet when he cried (guys are groaning :) I forgot to say before I think it would be better to actually put i the moment when Jarad finds out Millie is pregnant. He talks to Rafe saying she's upset it hasn't happened and then all of a sudden someone (aaron I think) lets the cat out of the bag. So, it would be great to have Jarad find out since he's wanted there to be heirs to the Hanlon alpha for so long. Great job all around. keep it comin'

sirreadsalot10sirreadsalot10over 13 years ago
Another great chapter.

The stand off between Rafe and Jared was intense. Rafe is a better man than me. Even the thought of some other man barking orders at my wife makes me livid. I don't know if I would have been able to back down once riled to the point that Rafe was.

Stormraven88Stormraven88over 12 years ago
Great

Great chapter I'm so happy for the girls and rafe and Aaron. I'm on edge about the impending war tho

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
mmmmmm

Wolves sure do like to eat pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yummy!

After that "panty play", I think I developed a panty fetish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really, very good....

So, Lacey and Jen are now mated. I'm glad, as they now have a fighting chance of surviving. Right, chapter 10 next, but I don't know when I'll get round to reading it, just like with this chapter. I seemed to have left it a bit longer than I expected. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6498 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES