When You Get In Way Over Your Head

Story Info
You can become too deep and it can cost you.
2.7k words
2.91
22.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I moved to Washington DC and we both went to work for different branches of the Gov. Milly worked for the Social services dept. And I for a branch of our security. And we both were in love with our jobs. The life in DC is different than any where else that I have ever seen. There are many meetings were both had to go to almost daily. And the parties we were almost forced to go to every week.

The weeks turned into months and soon the months turned into six. I saw things happen in meeting I didn't want to and deals made I wished I hadn't.. We made deals with several counties I would rather not have known about but I did.

I was interested in my wife's job and I soon learned things about her job she didn't want to know about and that I didn't want to either. Some very bad people were used by our Gov for some bad things and they were protected and given deals so they could not be touched after.

We had been at our jobs for almost a year and my boss and I were in a very deep conversation about our jobs.

"David your wife is a very attractive woman."

"Thank you Mark, I think she is very pretty."

"Are her breasts as beautiful as I have imagined they are? I have only gotten one look at them at our last house party she wore a dress that did show some boob but not nearly what I would have enjoyed."

I remembered Milly had worn a low cut dress that had shown some breasts, but she had joked that a coworker had told her she could help her carrier if she was a bit more showy. I laughed and told Mark what had been told to her.

"David she was given very good advice and she can help herself a lot."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Has Milly talked to you about things at work?"

"Oh yes, she has told me there are things not like she would like but she is keeping her mouth shut."

"But, she has not said anything about her new boss?"

"I knew she has a new one, but nothing new has been talked of."

"Well you may want to ask her how things are going at work. Her new boss is a big black man who loves married white females."

"So are you telling me you think he is putting sexual pressure on her?"

"Oh no, not thinking I know he is for sure. He has kissed her several times and is making head way toward fucking her."

"How on earth would you begin to know that Mark?"

"Because he told me about it."

"What exactly has her new boss told you, Mark?"

"That he is well on his way to taking Milly as his lover."

"And how soon is he going to do this?"

I knew he could hear the doubt in my voice when I ask this. As I could not believe this could be done.

"David my guess is that it has already happened by now. Jerome told me this over two weeks ago and he expected to have Milly in bed in the next few days then. My guess is he has bedded her several times by now."

"If this is so, anyway you can find out now?"

"Sure, if you'd like to know for sure we can ask him?"

Mark took out his cell phone and dialed a number. A couple seconds later he said Hello to who answered.

"Jerome, how's it hangin man? Yes I have seen that big cock of yours Buddy. You know what we talked about a couple weeks ago. You expected to get her panties off in just a couple days? How did that work out with her? Yes Milly, the little female in your office. You did the next day? Wow you had that pegged. And she is regularly with you now? How many times now Jerome? Counting today? Ok Thanks Buddy good work."

Mark hung his cell up.

"Jerome fucked her the first time the day after we talked, David. Since then he's had her 6 times more and she will work late today. Has she worked late several times in the past two weeks David?"

I had to admit she had. But that was not really unusual.

"David he said he will put a nice suck mark right above her right nipple today as he fucks your wife. Let me explain a few things for you. You and Milly are now important to the company. Milly has been requested by someone important. Her job has been raised a bit. Milly is going to become a whore David, for the company."

"What the fuck are you talking about Mark?" "I have not been briefed yet but I know she has been requested by someone very important. I will brief you when I know. But Jerome has recruited her sexually. Check her right tit tonight."

Milly was a couple hours later that night and when she came home she headed to the shower. We were going out for dinner and a few drinks with friends. She had not been in the shower long when I slipped up to our master bathe. I looked around the corner into our shower. Milly's back was to me. I waited and watched and as she slowly turned to face me I held my breath as her big breasts came into my view. First her left breast and slowly then the right one faced me.

And It was there! I was stunned. I suddenly realized that I had hoped to see it there. I wanted to see it and to know her boss was actually fucking her! I needed to talk to Mark some more and find out what he was talking about?

The next day when I saw Mark as he grinned at me. He ask if it was there. I just nodded back to him.

"Ok you probably have lots of questions some I can answer, some I can't. The two of you were selected to work here for very unusual reasons. You for the fact that you can keep your mouth shut when we need you to. And your wife because she could be used as a company whore."

"What do you mean as a company whore?"

"We want you to let Jerome fuck Milly for a few months. Encourage it, tell her you want her to give it up to him totally. Get her to dress sexy for him and let them go out in public. We want it to be public and for her to become comfortable being out with him."

"I actually think I can do this, but what is the purpose of her doing it?"

"There are some very important men who have expressed interest in her and we want that expanded on. We want to use Milly to expand our trade with some of these countries and Milly can help us do that."

When I got home that night Milly was home for the first time in a while. I ask why she wass home early tonight.

"I was worried you might be upset I have been gone so much lately."

"Oh no Sweetheart, I know you and Jerome are very busy right now. I actually have been expecting you to stay over several nights a week right now. You have a suit to stay in at work don't you?"

"Well yes, we do, but I wasn't sure you would approve if we did that?"

"I see nothing wrong with you spending some nights there until you get caught up. You need to sort out some night wear to sleep in if you stay over and several changes of clothing to wear."

"Honey I don't have much of anything to wear as sleepwear and I have no time to shop."

"Milly you have several teddies you can wear to sleep in that I see no problem with."

"Oh, my David you think my teddies are ok to wear?"

"I see nothing wrong with any of them, but I think my favorites are the yellow one and the pink one."

"You don't think they are a bit too transparent to wear while we are working?"

"Milly, I would like to see you more comfortable as you finish up your work in the evening."

"David are you alright if Jerome sees my breasts?"

"As long as you are comfortable with this, I am perfectly fine if Jerome views your breasts as you work."

"David we only have one bed in our suit at work would you be upset if Jerome and I slept in the same bed?"

"Oh, no Milly I think for you both to rest you need to sleep together in the one bed if it is all you have."

"But Honey would it be okay if I take the teddy off when I get under the covers?"

"No Milly I think you should just remove the teddy before you retire."

"You really are ok if Jerome sees me naked?"

"Yes, Milly I have no problem with Jerome seeing your beauty."

"And if we became lovers?"

"Are you and Jerome close enough to become lovers, Milly? And would you enjoy giving yourself to Jerome as his lover?"

"David are you saying you are alright if we are lovers?"

"Yes, Honey, I know you and Jerome have feelings for each other so if you and he are lovers you need to just enjoy it and let go."

"Oh my God David, I am so happy you can say that and are okay with this."

"Will this be easier if you can just stay over nights there."

"Oh yes much easier if I can, and I don't need sleep wear when I am there."

"No I am sure you'll sleep naked."

I told Mark the next day I encouraged it and gave my blessings. Nearly 3 months passed and Milly was Jerome's lover. When I went in to work Mark met me and we went to his office.

"I wanted you to know I am bringing Milly in to talk with her this morning. She has been requested at a party this evening at one of the Company flings some of the men who have expressed interest in her want to see her."

"So she will be late getting home tonight?"

"No David, she won't be home for several days. She will be entertaining them."

"You mean she's to be theirs to enjoy sexually?"

"There is possibly as many as ten men involved and yes she'll be theirs for a few days. We feel her contact with Jerome may be good for her so we want that relationship to continue and he is enjoying her a lot."

"So you are saying as many as ten different men may fuck my wife in the next few days?"

"David they may all enjoy her tonight?"

My cock began to harden as I thought about Milly being naked for a group of men tonight.

"Does she know we are using her for national security reasons?"

"She will understand it all in a few minutes. And no she can't know you know about this. She will tell you they are sending her on a assignment in New York for a few days."

"So I am to play dumb again?"

"Yep, til we need you to encourage her again"

I got home that afternoon and found Milly packing.

"I am so sorry Sweetheart, but I have to go to New York for a few days and I leave in 2 hours. Talk about being blind sided, they just told me a couple hours ago."

I got a quick kiss and hug and out the door she went. I watched her go knowing what she was really about to do. I was excited Milly was going to do this. I knew they were going to use her and not just for the reasons they told her. In part as with every thing it was about money.

The Ten days passed quickly and Mark came to my office early the morning Milly was maybe to come home.

"Milly has been fantastic. And she has been great with these men doing everything of her we ask. They have made a request and we have granted it. She has agreed. But she wants to tell you personally. We need you to encourage her to do this for her country. As a service to us. One of the men wants her. Long term."

"How long term?"

"It is an extended period of time, David."

"So he wants to take her over seas for a year to someplace we can't get her back from."

"Yes, pretty much that. But, not a year, David but three."

"What the fuck Mark three years? Where over seas?"

"You already know where David. Now she is going to tell you they are going to Paris for a couple months, which is true, but then on to there."

Milly was home when I got there that night. She was ready to rape me and nearly did. As we lay fondling each other she whispered in my ear.

"I need to ask you something. And you must understand. This is not about us. So try and help me with this. I am doing stuff for people for our country. I have been ask to go to Paris for some time."

"Ok, With friends?"

"Yes, with a friend."

"A female friend?"

"OK, some one we know?"

"No, someone your friend Mark, introduced me to."

"My friend Mark, of the CIA?"

"Yes that friend."

"Oh, then you need to go then."

"Yes, I think so too. I maybe gone a couple of months. It could be longer?"

"Have you been intimate with this person?"

"Yes, I have."

"So you will be again?"

"Yes, very likely."

"I want you to go. And do what he wants you to. When do you leave?"

"In a couple days."

"When are you going to see Jerome?"

"I am spending the night with him tonight. Us tomorrow night?"

"I will enjoy that."

A week later she was in France. The weeks past very quickly and the only word I had was from Mark. He told me things were going well. The tree months Mark told me they likely would be in Paris and we were into the 6th month since Milly had left. I ask Mark where they were now?

"Well I am not exactly sure but I think they are in Iran."

"Mark is that safe for Milly?"

"No it isn't but it is part of her mission right now."

"How long will she be there?"

"We really aren't sure."

As the weeks and the months passed Even Mark could not tell me much.

He knew she was in the Far east somewhere. A year passed. Then two. It was coming up on the third year when Mark told me they thought she might be back in Paris? Two months passed and nothing. The third year passed and still nothing. The time was moving faster and I was very tired of hearing nothing from them about her. I caught Mark in his office and backed his ass up against the wall.

"You fucking people have been using my wife as your personal whore in your spook games I have had enough. We are coming up on year 4 and I can go find her if I have to. And I will if she doesn't turn up in the next few days. Are we clear Mother fucker?"

Mark simply nodded. I grinned as I walked away. That is what you can get when you fuck with one of the top killers of bad guys in the CIA. Somebody forgot who I am. I just reminded them. Three days later my wife came home. They still wanted to use her. I said to them. They used her for over four years of our lives that was it. They just moved on to someone else's wife and used her. A week later Mark's wife Donna began an affair with a black guy named Jerome.