All Comments on 'When You Least Expect It'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
norafaresnorafaresover 4 years ago

Five stars time and time again. I loved every word. These characters were extremely likable, and the story was very sweet. Brava, darling! Love you and your writing.

xoxo, Nora

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Good story. Could have made a bit more of the confrontation between Mum and Daughter. Could have had Dad joining. Otherwise great as always.

AhazuraAhazuraover 4 years ago
Delightful

.... as always. Benedict, Amber Forever!

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
Wow! That was a heart warming romance!

Very sympathetic characters thrown together by circumstances not of their making.

Ben will probably have the relationship with Buckley that he should have been able to have with Alicia had she not been what she was and who wrecked everything.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Randi always writes an interesting tale!

Another well written story! You are the best.

larry74403larry74403over 4 years ago
Fantastic story.

You totally earned the five stars I’m giving you. I just wish I could give six.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Another Winner

I do love your stories, I wanted to hear her explanation for the gang bang. I know it doesn't really matter for the story but it would have been interesting to hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too quick in the end.

A great story with fully realized characters!

But you got to the climax and quit.

Kind of like “and they lived happily ever after.

I feel like too much was left out. Not hanging, but missing.

Thanks for a good read!

Longhorn__07Longhorn__07over 4 years ago
Excellent!

Great story line that was well developed and written. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another 5 stars!

Another great story! You develop characters better than 99.9% of the other authors her. I apologize for not reading your stories years ago. When I started, I read every story you have here and also on another website. I also especially love your story "Vagabonds."

How about a sequel to this one?

horne5horne5over 4 years ago
great story

hope u write more soon very good thx

muskyboymuskyboyover 4 years ago
gangbang explanation

pretty big part of the storyline to leave out. Ended without much closure past they lived happily ever after.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
tear jerker

if you had stopped before they became intimate it would have been a wonderful story. As it is, it is perfect (from someone who has recently met his 30 year old daughter for the very first time, and I didn't know she was born either) thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesomely written!

Thank You first off! Very well written story! I could feel each emotion, as well as the Love and drama that Life beatow on us! In my book this story deserves a 1st place Prize!

Hope to see more like this in the near future!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please

for the love of all that is holy, please tell me there is a chapter 2 and after that tell me there is a chapter 3 and so on, a truly great story in as much that I was so engrossed with the characters that I finished the story before I ever got close to my reason for coming here in the first place

steeltiger01steeltiger01over 4 years ago

That was ...really a sweet little love story. I'm not much for incest stories, but that was really not one; what it was, was a nice story about two strangers falling in love. You tell good stories, and I'm still impressed by your talents.

Thank you.

boatbummboatbummover 4 years ago
Another Excellent Romance!

Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) is alive and well in this sweet tale, and maybe you think that's a real thing or maybe you don't.

My personal experience -- meeting my younger half-sisters for the first time when I was 60 and getting to know and love them in the years that have followed -- tells me that it's very real indeed! ;-)

Thanks, Randi, for another great read!

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 4 years ago

Really great story, but I didn't care for the incest at all. It wasn't really necessary and it's just gross. Otherwise is was really good.

burkdmburkdmover 4 years ago
@afanoffanlit

....it's in the incest category....what did you expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok...

So he cheats and it's completely ok and she does he has a total freakout

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great love story, just one item out of place

I really liked this story. Going from hate to love! One thing I caught though, Ben is described as being bald, but during their first joining, he says she pulled his head down by his hair? When did he grow his hair back? Love to see further story of her being kidnapped due to his wealth and he becomes the hero! Just thoughts.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Okay

Good incest story. Still have trouble sensing romance, just attraction then great sex. Common problem with almost every writer.

She must have been almost 30 at the end of the story. Even in costa rica becoming a veterinarian would take more than a year.

stev2244stev2244over 4 years ago

I usually don't read in I/T, but for Randi I made an exception and I'm glad that I did. That was a sweet and well written story.

maxx308maxx308over 4 years ago
Very good

Very good story as always.

Thanks for sharing

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago

I was really enjoying it up until the end, when it just fizzled out.

Why skip the conversation with the mother? Alicia's gangbang was the catalyst for the divorce, leading to the estrangement between Buckley and Ben, so it felt anticlimactic without it. I was interested how she was going to explain fucking four guys simultaneously... It takes a really depraved slut to cheat on her husband with four of his best friends!

Then some kind of epilogue would have been nice. Did they live happily ever after?what about having kids? If so, how did Buckley explain that to her mother? Alicia would want to see the grandchildren, which could lead to some interesting conflict.

I think this story is crying out for a second chapter!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
A great story...

A well written story with only a couple of missed typos. Your editors did you proud. Kudos to them.

I loved the hate to love theme. I also loved the way you handled the incest; no page after page of wrangling with the wrongness of it. I'm glad you didn't have a confrontation with the ex. I also don't think she should have a part in any future parts of the story, but... What the hell, I'm just a wanna-be author; too scared to put my ramblings out for criticism. Good job.

I'm going to favorite this story, and even though this is the first of your offerings that I have read I feel confident in making you one of my few favorite authors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why did she do it?

He knew his wife was "quite a party girl". Was she a nymphomaniac? Had she been gang-banged before her marriage? Had she been good during the marriage and early seven year itch plus pregnancy hormones overcame her commitment to the marriage or was she a full time cheating slut? Inquiring minds want to know.

Was he the best she ever had but couldn't compare with 4 guys at once? One friend with benefits, who loved sex and came easily and very hard (as in lift both of us off the bed with just her heels and head still touching the bed with that gorgeous simultaneous agony and ecstasy face), told me the time she went air tight was 10 times better than any one-on-one experience she ever had.

Why did the guys risk it if Ben was as big and scary as described?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another excellent tale!!....very believable. Nice to read that it ends well with a bright future for those two. :-)

DT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, though it ended very quickly. No response from Gram, not much from her mom, and it just suddenly ended. Could have been a 5.

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I knew it, that you would end the story with out finishing it. I am curious about what the wife told her daughter as to why she was gang banging. I gave you 5 stars any way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, well presented, interesting and held atention. Personally i felt it ended a little quickly, i expected a run in with the parents but its good to be wrong sometimes. Thank you for a good quality read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A writer has a big hill to climb, telling a story that draws you in and fleshes out the main characters without over-telling the story. Some people might hesitate to start a 7 plus page story. Randi seems to be a natural (or at least makes it look like she is) story teller. Some things might be interesting to some (like the mom and gram) but the important details are included.

As a voracious reader I wanted to try writing as well. It only took a couple of pages to realize my limitations (they are huge). One thing important it did show me - it reinforced my awe of a REAL storyteller, like Randi, qhml1, Words, and Hooked to name a few.

Everyone who writes a tale puts themselves out there to be critiqued. Knowing how hard it is I don't feel I deserve I have earned the right to do that but am the biggest cheerleader of those writers / tales that I admire. Randi, your fans are many - I am proud to be one!

somewhere east of Omaha

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62over 2 years ago

I loved the story and your writing skills not to mention your story telling ability. Easily gave 5 stars. I like others would have liked to hear more about the meeting and details of what happened and what she said her reason was for pulling a train while being married. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Randi.

I don't think that stories are easy to tell and present on paper or electronically. It takes a lot of work to establish and maintain a good and interesting balance between action and erotics, like in this story. It takes dedication, persistence and energy. It is also a good opportunity to inject some new concepts in this whole wide world. Had you ever read the word erotics (in plural form) before I used it? Have you ever heard of seniorhood? This is creativity.

For their part, characters must be and stay believable throughout the story. As the tale develops, they gain their own identity and flexibility, their own coloring and personality. Dialogue must be in line with the subject, the location and a host of other subjects. For instance, if the story occurs in England, the author needs to talk about lorries instead of trucks; if the story refers to France or Canada, Savior will be spelled with a u as in Saviour. The same adaptation to local color will apply whether the characters are white or black; from Asia, Africa or anywhere else in the world; the jargon used will be different if you are talking about drug dealers, government officials or volcanology. All of this to say that I have seen the above in your stories and that is one of the reasons so many readers love your stories.

If a review contain a critic because the story ends too soon, for instance, it is actually a hidden pat on your back: the readers enjoyed your writing so much that they would have liked to experience a longer gratification than what they experienced during their reading. That brings up four issues at least: 1) it is nice to see loose ends tied up before the conclusion of a story; 2) the readers would like to see how some characters alluded to in the story waltz with the main characters; 3) the author has the ultimate right to end the story however he/she sees fit; and 4) the author injects some part of him/herself in every story and that phenomenon is spread like salt and spices on a dish.

Writings that get reviews mean that the writing struck a chord and that the author made a difference somewhere

Thanks again for this story. 5 stars.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know how you make father daughter incest so normalized. (Like trump and ivanka are normal?)

The story is fantasy tale. You seem to like big white knight strong men and gorgeous playboy centerfold type heroines with strong character. Do you know how rare they really are? But fiction is dreamscape and yours is entertaining.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

overall a great story, but the ending felt rushed and incomplete. The daughter spent her life being lied to and then confronts mom and you just gloss over it. Why would she be hosting an orgy while pregnant? The whole thing was weird and I wished you had spent more time providing closure.

Otherwise you did a great job with your characters and the love that developed. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but too short at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read some reviews & need to make a correction. She wasn’t pulling a train, that’s taking a group one at a time & as soon as one comes the next in line takes over.

In this story she had all 4 in a hole at the same time. (2in one hole.) that’s air tight or a gang bang.

Enjoyed this 5 stars worth. The incest was well done, it just seemed natural. Well done!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

My third reading of this story and I have already sent you my review about 10 months ago. I stand by what I said then. Thanks for the pleasure.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To be continued

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

Very, very good, another one to my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

applesauce!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt10 months ago

Fun, sexy, ending too soon. Chapter 2?

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[06.09.23]

Excellente!

11/10!!!!!

SatyrDickSatyrDick8 months ago

[006.09.23] pt. Duex

I forgot to mention that I like 'Buckley' as a girl's name, much like your nom de plume 'Randi'.

Same with my name 'Spencer' like with Jaclyn Smith's and Kelsey Grammer's daughters!

'Sin City' Spence?:>}

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked it alot! 5 stars. Would enjoy a follow-up

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After all this the question of why her mother cheated on her dad with a gang bang still is not answered for the dad or daughters closure!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Just couldn’t come up with a reason the wife did what she did. Next time you don’t have an ending don’t publish until you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hi Randi:

BJ ... again.

I have read ALL your stories, several times, and to me this is your best ever with the women and her daughter on a Xmas night (Someone to love us). Vagabonds come in close second. You remember the name "Sahara". I borrowed it for my own story that will be on kindle shortly. You remember the notion of "recessive genes"? I used it in my fictional story about "The Other Side", that will be on kindle. Thank you for the pleasure and I am looking forward to your next story.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

A Die Hard Romance. Such pathos to find unconditional love. A compassionate daughter, how rare. Nice story. Now he can live and die in peace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...