All Comments on 'When You Take Your Time'

by Strawberrynibble

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Rebelrouser55Rebelrouser55about 1 year ago

You keep getting better with every story. Excellent!

daveylock8daveylock8about 1 year ago

I loved it! Very sexy, I'll be back for more. Thanks,

bnaylor987bnaylor98712 months ago

I love hearing you cum, but the description between 5 and 5:30 about "juicing fruit" made me want to go to the grocery store. You paint some of the most vivid aural masterpieces ever!

EhdudeEhdude12 months ago

Very sensuous and hot my love! I found myself visualizing what you were saying and eventually even had my hips moving to pump you. It was great! I love how sensuous your voice was in this and of course, all your recordings! I love the imagery and of course, good things cum to those who wait and take their time. Like a fine wine or gourmet meal, it's good to take the time to savour the flavours and notice their effects. This was yet another beautiful demonstration of your sexiness and sensual side my love. Thank you. Love you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrawberrynibble@Strawberrynibble
I love voices… the sounds we make when we’re feeling the most intense feelings. I am a deep thinker, a lover of words, a maker of things. I love music and singing and making things with my hands. ** update May 3/24 Life has been a little haywire recently, but I’m shocked at...