When You Wish Upon a Star

Story Info
When Kevin's wife made a wish, he got everything she wanted.
4.7k words
3.18
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the perfect end to a Friday night. At least, I thought it was until Jenna glared at me from her side of the blanket out in our backyard. I had brought out a bottle of wine, lit a few candles, and the two of us made love under the Perseids. We had seen online that they would be especially bright tonight.

"What is your deal?" I sighed, "I went through all this trouble to get you in the mood and now you're mad at me? I'm being romantic!" My eyes wandered over her nude form, taking in the dancing light of the candles against her supple round breasts before following the dramatic curve of her bare hips. I reached out and traced the circumference of her areola with my fingertip, trying to tease a smile out of her. I've always been turned on by how large they are relative to her breast size. The female form can be truly amazing.

She grabbed my hand and shoved it back at me. "Romantic, Kevin?" Falling stars whizzed across the sky. They were growing more frequent now, and brighter. "How romantic is it to open the bottle of wine I was saving for our wedding night?" I avoided looking her in the eye and focused on the meteor shower as I waited for the rest of my scolding. "You take me out here to make love, but skip right over the foreplay?" She rolled flat on her back, looking up at the sky as well. "I didn't want to bring it up, either, but you lasted, what, a minute? I wouldn't shame you for that, but have you ever once thought about finishing me off afterward?" She furrowed her brow and looked over my body, also bare. "I love you, but did it occur to you that we have had sex every night this week, and the only time I have had an orgasm was when I got myself off with my vibrator after you immediately went to sleep?"

I shuffled around nervously, feeling an exposure that had nothing to do with my dick hanging out in the August air. "Yeah, you're right." I smiled at her, "I take you for granted. But look at you, you're so gorgeous, how could I not want to dive right in and hit that?" I took a deep breath of fresh country air and turned my attention upward now that I had talked my way out of that fight. I fondled my package idly and glanced over at her, checking that she was watching the sky, too, and finished arguing. Glints of faraway light periodically careened overhead.

A shooting star brighter than the rest made an impressive streak through the sky.

"I just wish that you would try to share the kind of sex life that I want." She found her pajamas in the darkness and started dressing. "Look, if we are going to get married, things are going to have to change."

"I will. I'll do my best, I promise."

She was only half listening, already on her way to the patio door.

I picked up our things and made my way inside after her, preparing for bed. We settled in for the night and shared a small kiss goodnight before drifting off to sleep.

As I woke the next morning, I noticed that Jenna was lying on her back with her sleep mask still over her eyes. I reached for her nearest breast. Waking her up with a surprise squeeze was my favorite way to start the day, but my hand stopped short.

I thought for a moment about how Jenna had never found breasts attractive. She had never so much as touched another woman's boob, even just to see what it was like. I couldn't imagine what that was like. I considered myself a boob guy, and hers were my favorite.

I dug my hand under her ass instead and squeezed it. She smiled and lifted her mask enough to peek at me while grabbing my ass in response. I gave her a peck on the lips.

"You wanna fool around, big guy?" I had unplugged my phone from its charger and was looking over my messages. She eyed me expectantly.

"Sorry, it looks like Terry needs me to run to the office and finish a couple of things for that project, so she can present it on Monday." I should have ignored it. I don't usually go in on the weekends. For whatever reason, I just felt like I needed to get out of here for a while. Jenna sighed lightly, appearing a bit disappointed, and then got up to get dressed. "That's okay. I get it. Big project; tight deadline. Maybe we'll pick up where we left off when you get back." She winked, cupping her beautiful tits at me tauntingly.

The office was nearly empty, which was on par for a Saturday. I sat hunched over my desktop, struggling to focus on work. I copied a few quarterly sales projections from one spreadsheet to another lazily, then found myself opening up a new tab. I typed a few words in the search bar and hit enter. My screen was filled with a list of dating sites, and I found myself scrolling through them. LoveLink, Partner Match,...FuckFinder? That's provocative. Click. Before long, I had put together an account. "Kevin and Jenna," I had put in as the username. "Looking for a masculine guy to sleep with my fiancée while I watch." That's... not something I would have normally considered. After a quick revision, it read "Looking for a masculine bisexual guy to sleep with my fiancée while I watch." What am I doing? I added a recent photo of Jenna and me and clicked save to finish creating our account. After that, I spent a long time scrolling through profiles of men on the site.

It was dark outside by the time I returned home. "Is that you?" I heard Jenna holler from the kitchen. "Took you long enough!" We had a quiet dinner as I struggled to rationalize what I had done all day. I have never been interested in men, and a threesome was something I had always envisioned as having two chicks and a dude. Jenna would like it, though. Jenna would want to fool around with a handsome guy. Why was I thinking that? Who cares if Jenna would want to do that... I don't want to!

After dinner, I found myself pulling up the site on my phone as I sat on the sofa. "Hey, Jenna?" I logged in surreptitiously while I planned what I was going to say. "I was wondering if I could show you something." She appeared around the corner and eyed me up suspiciously. "You know how we talked yesterday about working on the sex life you want? I felt bad about finishing so soon and leaving you to take care of yourself, and I thought I might have an idea to fix things."

I held the screen toward her, showing off our new FuckFinder account. She blinked several times, her eyes wider than I'd ever seen them.

"Is this... something you're interested in? You want to have a threesome?" I didn't, really, but I couldn't fight a compelling urge to make it happen. I scrolled through some of the profiles on the account. She took the phone and looked over them herself. "I'm surprised at you, Kev. This sounds pretty hot, though." She tapped on the profile of a shirtless man with a toned build that indicated some weightlifting. He had tan skin and black hair and appeared Latino. His pecs were well-defined and his abs were slick, like he had oiled up for the photo. Jenna tapped his profile. "He's cute... "

My hand rubbed the back of my neck and I shuffled my feet around. "We could message him." I didn't like where this was going. "Maybe he would want to stop over tomorrow? We could have a little wine and see where things go." Jenna handed my phone back, too stunned to speak. "Would you like that?" I asked.

"I... sure. Let's see what happens. I'm surprised at you. I know this is a little outside of your comfort zone, so I appreciate that you're making the effort. You know, you don't have to do this. I would be happy enough if you just ate me out now and again."

"I know. It seemed like something you would want, and I felt I should try to do the types of things that you would want."

The next evening came faster than I was ready for. I had been texting Paulo since last night. That was his name. My phone was filled with flirty messages to this other man. The sex life that Jenna wanted involved sleeping with men. So I put in the effort to share him with her.

The doorbell rang. I was wearing my nicest pair of slacks and a dress shirt. Jenna answered the door in a dazzling wrapped dress. She looked ravishing.

"You must be Paulo! It's so nice to meet you!" She led him into the living room and found him a seat in the center of the couch.

"I'll get the drinks!" I slipped out of the room, buying myself a few minutes alone before whatever this would turn into.

When I returned with three wine glasses in hand, Jenna was sitting on the sofa beside Paulo with her hand on his thigh. Her head was tilted as she listened to him talk, smiling flirtatiously. I gritted my teeth in jealousy. "Here you are," I handed Paulo his drink, "and you." I served Jenna hers. I reluctantly sunk into the remaining spot beside Paulo. I told him how excited I was, and how much I thought Jenna would love this. After a few drinks, Jenna and Paulo were becoming more comfortable around each other. They had a natural chemistry between them.

"Maybe we should head up to the bedroom?" I asked.

"I'm quite comfortable here if it's all the same to you." Paulo put his arm around Jenna. With his other hand, he rubbed my leg firmly.

"Sure, I mean, whatever is good... " I trailed off. He was already leaning into Jenna, pressing his lips against hers. She lay back and let his weight pin her down for an intense session of deep kissing. His tongue slid into her mouth, exploring and mingling with her own. I drew my knees together and tried to imagine being anywhere else.

Jenna threw Paulo's back against the sofa as she mounted his lap. She thrust her breasts at him and he buried his face between them. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was letting another man do this to her? She pulled her dress up and over her head as he reached around to unhook her lacy bra. She thrusted her bare breasts at him, grinding her crotch against his erection. Apparently, she hadn't been wearing panties tonight. He buried his face in her tits, kissing and suckling them. God, I wish I was the one doing that.

Paulo unbuttoned his shirt and Jenna went to work kissing his toned abs. Her kisses landed lower and lower on his abdomen as though they were following a map to treasure. When she reached his pants, she unzipped them and pulled out his huge hard dick. Apparently, he hadn't been wearing any underwear either.

The hungry look in her eye made it clear that she wanted him in her mouth. She jerked him a few times and then I reached out and put my hand on hers. She wants to suck dick. I need to put in the effort to share the kind of sex life that she wants. I need to put in the effort to suck dick.

"Can I?" The hair on the back of my neck stood on end. I can't put a man's dick in my mouth. I'm straight. I love women. I love Jenna.

Her mouth hung open, wowed by my request. She shrugged and made room for me in front of Paulo. I slid down onto my knees and shuffled between his legs, nervously gliding my fingers over his penis and delaying the inevitable. It loomed before me and its magnitude made me wonder how anyone could fit something like this in their mouth. I timidly licked the head, getting a taste for it, then began to take it into my mouth. It stretched my jaw as it slid in deeply, and I gagged when it went too far. I came back up for air, pulling off of it and looking to Jenna and Paulo for approval.

"You okay?" He saw my eyes watering. Jenna rubbed my back gently to reassure me.

"Sorry," I choked, "It's my first time. I'll get better." I'll get better? How long and how often am I going to be practicing this? I put my lips back on his head and took him in more gently this time, stroking his base with my hand. My speed picked up once I got my pace, and his soft moaning offered that my technique had improved a bit.

Jenna put her mouth to my ear and softly asked, "How about I take over and you can fuck from behind?" Now that sounded much better. It's too bad Jenna had never wanted to fuck a woman, so I wouldn't be either.

"I, umm... I fuck you all the time. Wouldn't you rather get fucked by Paulo? He looks like he's bigger than me anyway. Besides, I need to take care of something. I'll be right back." I got up and swiftly made my escape, catching a confused look from Jenna on my way out. I swung around the corner and zipped down the hall to the bathroom, closing the door behind me as quickly and quietly as I could. My stomach churned, and I barely made it to the toilet before throwing up. I had taken another man in my mouth. I sucked on his cock. What the fuck was happening to me? I washed my face and dabbed it dry with a hand towel before stepping back out into the living room.

The first thing I saw upon returning was Jenna bent over the arm of the couch, getting railed by Paulo. She was moaning more loudly than she ever had with me. The scene was hotter than I could stand, even accounting for my jealousy. My member grew firm in my pants. Jenna has never wanted to jerk off her penis, because she doesn't have one. My fiancée was having sex with another man in front of me, and my own mind wasn't even going to let me jerk off? What is happening to me?

Before I could dwell on it further, I heard Paulo cry out in pleasure as he came inside the woman I love. He was pulling out when he noticed that I had returned.

"Sorry, you missed the main event, pal. Mind throwing this away for me?" He tied off the end of his used condom and tossed it my way. I reluctantly caught it.

"Sure! Maybe you can have me next time?" I found myself winking at him before making my way to the kitchen to toss his cum-filled rubber and grab some water for everyone since they had worked up a sweat.

We said our goodbyes and Paulo left for the night. Jenna made her way up to the bedroom as I shut the house down for the night. By the time I made it upstairs, she was already asleep. Now that I had some time to myself, I left out of the back door and paced on the patio in the dim light of the moon. I had to figure out what was going on with my head. What was the voice I kept hearing, telling me about what Jenna wanted? Why had I given that guy a blowjob?

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glint of light passing across the sky. A few meteors were still visible here and there, even though the peak viewing was over.

Wait,...that was it! The shooting star! I mean, I know it's not actually a star, but just because folklore doesn't get every detail right doesn't mean that it has to miss on the important part-the wish. What had Jenna said? She wished that I would do something about her sex life? I just wish that you would try to share the kind of sex life that I want. That was it. It seems that it came with a voice in my head to guide me toward fulfilling the goal. So, what? The sex life that Jenna wanted involved sucking dick, getting fucked by men, and didn't include any sexual contact with women. That's why I was giving blowjobs and why I have made every possible excuse to avoid sex with her. And thanks to my especially literal interpretation, the fact that she didn't have a penis seemed to mean that my sex life wasn't going to include any jerking off. Great.

I had to tell her what had happened to me. There had to be some way to reverse it. I went back inside and up the stairs, making my way to the bedside. Jenna was sleeping peacefully. Doing my best to compose myself, I reached to wake her but stopped. Wish you would try to share the kind of sex life she wants. I have to try for the sex life she wants. Telling her could stop me from achieving it. I couldn't so much as wake her to bring it up. I spent most of that night tossing and turning, unable to sleep.

A week had passed, and we had been out for coffee with Paulo a few times. We were going to meet him at his apartment tonight. I bit my cheek, one of many new nervous ticks I had picked up recently. Jenna and I had just pulled into his driveway.

"I'm so glad that you thought of this whole threesome thing, Kevin." Jenna combed through my hair with her fingers. "I'm having so much fun, and it's nice to see this experimental side of you come out. Paulo is so hot, too. Thank you for putting this all together!" I smiled at her. At least I still had these moments with her. After all this time avoiding sex, her affectionate hand felt like being touched by an angel. She looked the part as well, in a white sundress with her hair in a half-up braided style, and gold earrings dangling from her ears. Her dress was low cut and showed a generous amount of cleavage. I would have done just about anything to touch her now. Instead, we walked up to Paulo's door, and he would do all the touching instead.

Before we could knock, Paulo opened the door. He smiled wide and Jenna rushed in to hug him. They kissed passionately before he turned to me. "Don't think that I forgot about you!" He leaned in toward me and kissed me gently on the lips, then I felt his hand on the back of my head as he pulled me close to make out. I struggled to imagine that I was kissing Jenna, but the feel of his 5 o'clock shadow made it difficult.

He gave us a brief tour of his place, which was small, but expensively decorated. I expected some drinks and chatting afterward, but he brought us straight to the bedroom and took off his shirt. Jenna wasted no time in helping him off with his pants. I unbuttoned my shirt and kicked off my shoes. She sank to her knees, stroking his penis and taking it in her mouth. I watched intently, wishing it were me in his place. I was naked now and wanted so badly to just jerk off. When Jenna wants to get herself off, she likes to use a vibrating dildo. I had brought it with me and was lubing it up before thrusting it in and out of my ass. This was something I had done a few times this past week. It was at least better than standing around and watching with nothing I could do about it.

She stopped sucking on Paulo and stood up, turning around and bending over so that he could fuck her from behind. He grabbed onto her hips and pressed into her. He pumped hard and fast, better than I could have, while I lay on the bed fucking my ass with the toy. She stood and arched her back so he could grab her tits while he plowed into her. It wasn't long until her breath quickened and she let out several squeals of pleasure as she came on his cock.

Paulo laid her down on the bed beside me and smiled my way. "Your turn." I lay flat on my back with my feet in the air. He stood between my legs and grabbed the dildo from my hand, pulling it out slowly before setting it down. He grabbed my thigh with one hand and guided his still-wet dick to my asshole, drilling into it with a slow but constant force. Once he was fully inside, he pulled back and started pumping in and out, filling me with his thick rod and a pleasant sensation.

I had never been pegged or even so much as ever had a finger in my ass before this past week, and now I was getting fucked hard by a massive cock. As much as I wasn't gay at all, I get what makes guys like it. The rubbing against my prostate felt amazing, especially considering that it was the closest I would be to getting off any time soon. I kept myself from looking Paulo in the face as he rode me, and focused on Jenna, who was masturbating furiously. Her painted nails rubbed circles around her clit and her back arched, making her gorgeous tits stand like mountains on top of her. Our faces we inches apart. The hard cock in my ass was filling me with a warm pleasure, and my dick grew hard.

Jenna's free hand wandered toward my erection, and just before she reached it I stopped her, "No, don't. It's hotter when you just play with yourself." She looked disappointed but stretched toward me with her mouth open to kiss. I couldn't let her do it. Jenna has never wanted to make out with a woman. I evaded the kiss and gave her a friendly peck on the cheek. She looked upset. I tried to dissociate as much as possible, hoping to forget for a moment how my relationship was being turned on its head. I focused on the cock inside me. If I concentrated hard, I bet I could cum just from the prostate stimulation. I had to. It was my only chance at orgasm because of the wish. Paulo grabbed my neck, demanding my attention. I gasped for air and could feel my face turning red. A tingling feeling filled my hips and I felt a subtle orgasm sweep through my pelvis. Semen splashed over my stomach. Paulo pulled out and stripped off his condom, jacking off over me. His milky cum squirted onto me, commingling with my own. Was this my life from now on? How far was this going to go?

12