When You Wish Upon a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jenna and I got home, she was distant. We got ready for bed and went to sleep without saying much. I could tell she was upset that I wouldn't let her touch me tonight. I had been starting to think that she didn't miss our intimate time with how much time she spent talking to Paulo and talking about him. She was so much more passionate with him than she had ever been with me. But she must have missed what we had if she was this upset. As we lay in bed with the lights off, I had to make one last ditch effort to tell her about the wish. If I could get her help, there had to be a way we could reverse this. I grabbed her shoulder to get her attention. She rolled over and looked at me with hopeful eyes. She had an expectant look as if she was impatient for the explanation she was owed.

"Hey, Babe. I want to talk to you about something." Here we go. This is it. "I think we should call off the engagement. I love you, but I'm realizing that I'm gay, and have always been gay. That's probably why I was such a lousy lover all this time. You're still my best friend, though, and I love what we have with Paulo. I see the way you look at him. You two should be together. You should ask him to marry you! We could still live together and I could be his live-in boyfriend. What do you think?"

"I'm stunned." She was still for a long time. "I mean, it makes sense though. We had that talk about our sex life and you brought in another man right away. You have been so distant physically except with Paulo. I don't know why I didn't see it before. I love you, too. We can give it a try."

That was it? She wasn't going to press me any further? Was she so into Paulo that she was ready to let go of me at the drop of a hat? Was it because I was staying around?

More importantly, I made my best attempt to tell her what was happening and get help, but I broke up with her instead. I'm having a hard time seeing a way out of this. At least since she wanted me to share the sex life she always wanted, I got to stick around. I would rather get fucked by a guy in the same room as her than get fucked alone by a guy.

One Year Later

Jenna and I were in our bedroom lying on opposite sides of our king-sized mattress listening to the sound of the shower running in the connected bathroom. A moment later, Paulo and another man stepped out. He had pale skin, a dad bod, and a warm, kind face. Both men were wearing only the towels around their waist.

Paulo and Jenna had gotten engaged a few months after our talk. The sex life she wanted was one where she made love to her fiance, the man she was going to spend the rest of her life with. That meant I had to work to get my own fiance. It had been a long search since it was hard to find a man interested in the type of parallel play relationship that we were building. More difficult than that was finding a man who was only interested in topping me, and didn't mind that I wouldn't let anyone touch my dick. Tom was a perfect fit. What he couldn't get from me, Paulo was more than willing to give him.

The two of them approached the bed, removing their towels on the way. Paulo's large member hung free, as did Tom's Tonight we were trying something new. Since Jenna was so emboldened by our new group relationship, boyfriend swapping and gang banging were becoming pretty standard around here. She wanted to do something to spice things up, and since she wanted it in her sex life, I would be doing it as well. Jenna and I lay with our heads at the foot of the bed, bare-naked. I looked at her body, memorizing every detail as I often did to make these nights more tolerable. I've done a lot of things now that I never had before, and tricks like this made it easier. Jenna and I turned our heads upwards as Paulo sat on her face and Tom sat on mine. I buried my tongue in his ass, fantasizing that I was eating out Jenna instead. My imagination was going to get me through tonight, and it would have to get me through many more. Jenna and I finally shared the sex life she's always wanted, and in her moans and slurps, I knew that she was living happily ever after.

12