When Your Coworker Learns the Truth Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of my service to my co-worker.
1.3k words
4.43
13.5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My goodness, it's been an interesting few weeks since I last wrote you all about my coworker, Kay. And by interesting, I mean fantastic. Great. Wonderful. I love it.

The night I got home from work, after the car crash, I immediately told my Mistress what had happened. One of the great things about my relationship is the complete and total honesty my Mistress and I have with each other. Not only would she want to hear about this newest development, she deserved to hear of this immediately, and from me. I was kneeling before my Mistress, naked, hands upturned on my thighs in the position of supplication as she sat on her throne, legs crossed.

"So you're outed?" she asked. "Is there any danger to your job as a result of this?"

"No, Mistress. I don't think she'd do that, and besides, if she did, there would be mutually assured destruction, I believe." I responded. She seemed satisfied by that, and smiled. She said that this created an interesting dynamic, and she was looking forward to exploring it. So was I, as my cock swelling in my chastity would attest. My Mistress decided that she would allow me to serve Kay as I did her, but that I would wear my chastity as I did so. My cock was hers, and she wasn't going to just give it away to someone without discussion.

The next morning, I was in Kay's office at 7:55. I didn't want to start off by disappointing her. She entered, and closed her door. She sat at her desk, and I remained standing. She pointed to chair across from her, and I sat down. "We need to set some ground rules." She started off. She continued by asking if I had told my Mistress about the prior evening, and asked what my Mistress thought of this situation. Again, because honesty is of utmost importance, I told her the truth, including that I was wearing my chastity right now. "Good," she answered. "I think that will keep you in the right frame of mind going forward." Again, my dick twitched in my pants.

We agreed that during business hours, in the office, we would not engage in any activities that would get either of us fired. Our organization was mostly informal in that we would call each other by first names. However, moving forward, I was to call her "Ma'am." This was as a sign of our new dynamic, and because as of now, she didn't consider herself my Mistress. I only had one of them. She also said that she had told her husband what had happened, and he was enthusiastically supporting of her playing with me, if she wished. We also agreed that no matter what happened, if we decided not to play any more, neither of us would ever out the other to the office, and we'd remain friends. With that decided, I went back to my office. I had made sure to wear dark pants to the office that day because I knew that any conversation with Kay would have me leaking precum, and I was right.

Later that afternoon, as the office closed for the night, Kay swore out loud. The person in the office next to her asked if she was okay, and she said that she was, but that she was having a problem with her computer. Her neighbor suggested that she ask me for help, as I was pretty good with that "techy" crap. Kay called out to me and asked if I had to leave right away or if I could give her a hand, and I said that I could help. As I walked to her office, her neighbor stopped in and offered to help, too. Kay declined politely and said that she hoped we could figure it out. The neighbor left, and we were alone in the office.

"I've been thinking about this all day." she said. She pointed to the floor next to her, and after briefly looking around to make sure that we were truly alone, I knelt next to her chair. As the well-trained submissive I am, I immediately put my hands palm up on my thighs and looked at the floor in front of me. Kay rubbed my head. "Goodness, what a good boy you are." She said. She kicked off her high heel and put the sole of her foot onto my chest. "My feet hurt." She said.

"It would be my honor to rub them," I responded. She nodded, and I gently took her foot into my hand and rubbed it. She asked me if I had a foot fetish, and I denied that I did. Feet were not really my thing, but that doesn't matter. What matters to me is how I can serve a dominant woman. I didn't say that, but she understood regardless. As I continued rubbing, she moaned. She admitted that she didn't get turned on by having her feet worshiped, but that I gave good foot massages. I smiled and thanked her. After a few minutes of rubbing her feet, she told me to stop and stand up. I did, and she unzipped my pants.

My chaste cock was already filling the plastic of the CB-6000. She looked at the lock holding the chastity in place, and laughed. "Well, I can see that you really are enjoying this." She said. Leaving my cock exposed, she pointed me back down to the floor, and leaned back into her chair. I saw that underneath her skirt, she was wearing no panties. Her hairless pussy, already moistened with her juices, looked inviting. "Before I go home, I need your tongue to worship my pussy." I lowered my head and eagerly but carefully licked at her wetness. Her hand shot to the back of my head and held me in place as I licked and sucked at her clit. She softly moaned, and I knew I was doing something right. Meanwhile, my cock was throbbing against my chastity and my balls were aching from wanting a release. But my satisfaction was not what was important here. My satisfaction would come from having this beautiful, talented, powerful woman using my tongue for her pleasure. After a good tongue lashing, Kay moaned loudly, and I felt her juices flowing across my tongue and into my mouth. I didn't stop my service until she told me "Okay, that's enough." I sat back, not daring to wipe the wetness from my mouth, wearing like a badge of pride.

"Holy fuck, your tongue is talented." Kay said. Reaching into her desk drawer, she removed the panties she had been apparently been wearing that day. "Sniff these", she said. I did, and could smell her aroma in them. "Tonight, you will hand wash them, and they will be dried by tomorrow." Kay said. "Tonight, I will wear another pair, which I will give you in the morning. I will tell you when you may sniff them, and when I tell you to, you will. I may even have you send me a picture of you doing it." I nodded, and she told me to stand up. I did, and she stood in front of me and unbuttoned my shirt. She must have remembered how much nipple play turned me on, because she spent a few moments teasing, pinching, and finally biting and sucking my nipples. My poor cock wanted to explode, and was leaking precum like I hadn't cum in a week. (Well, honestly, I hadn't, so it wasn't wrong.)

Kay finally reached down and cupped my shaved balls in her hand. Squeezing gently, I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. A small groan escaped my lips. Kay laughed and released me. "You may go, and I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow." I zipped my cock back into my pants, buttoned my shirt, and left. This was just the beginning...