When Your Coworker Learns the Truth

Story Info
A submissive male learns that a coworker is a lot of fun.
1.7k words
4.59
29.3k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having a professional career is sometimes the hardest thing when you're in an "alternative" lifestyle. Especially when you live and work in a highly conservative, highly puritanical area of the nation. I deal with this by keeping in mind the old military adage, "Keep your indiscretions one hundred miles away from the flagpole."

So when I started seeing my Mistress, we negotiated that we wouldn't go to events close to home. Fortunately, about an hour away from us was a local playhouse that we could go to without running into people that either of us knew professionally. Until we did...

About six months ago, I found myself naked, except for my chastity, collar, wrist and ankle cuffs, and an objectification hood, kneeling in front of my Mistress, who was wearing a corset, lace mask, and thigh-high boots, who was in the process of pinching my nipples, causing me to gasp, when in walked Kay. Kay is one of my coworkers who is slightly above me in the chain of command at work. We work together, but my role is more of a support to her, as opposed to the other way around.

The hood I was wearing is lycra, which allows me to see everything around me, but doesn't let anyone see my face. It's great for people that want to view me as an object. So, of course, as soon as I saw Kay walk in, with her husband, I started frantically whispering for my Mistress' attention.

"Mistress, please, that's one of my coworkers. Can we go?" I asked.

"No, I don't think we will. But tell me, Beta, would you like to serve her?" was her response.

I nodded. Of course I would. Kay was awesome. She tolerated no bullshit, knew her job, and had no problem demonstrating that she was competent. I enjoyed working with her, and because of my submissive nature, had no problem doing what she asked, to the best of my ability, not just because it was my job, but because deep down, I wanted to please her.

"You are not allowed to speak, at all, until I tell you otherwise." I was told. "You can moan, groan, whine, and whimper, but I don't think you want her to recognize your voice, do you?" I shook my head. "For safety, if you need to safeword out, show me devil's horns." I nodded.

As the evening progressed, I saw that we were getting closer and closer to Kay and her husband. Surprising me not at all, Kay's husband was also a submissive, and would fetch her water, rub her shoulders and feet, and generally served her. He was dressed as a butler, while Kay was wearing a lovely latex suit. Within about 20 minutes, my Mistress and Kay struck up a conversation as I acted as a footrest. I was introduced by my lifestyle name, "Beta", and Mistress told Kay that I had been forbidden to speak for the duration of the evening. To both my horror and excitement, Kay told Mistress that I reminded her of a coworker. Mistress asked Kay if she was attracted to the coworker, and what his name was. Of course, my real name was given, and shockingly, Kay told Mistress that she was attracted to her coworker, (me), but that there was no way that the coworker was a sub. I could hear the amusement in Mistress' voice when she said, "I guess you never know..."

Mistress then asked Kay if Kay wanted to play with me, pretending that I was her coworker, and offered to let Kay do ANYTHING she wanted to me, even calling me by the coworker's name. The only rule was that I couldn't talk. But I could go down on her, she could spank me, she could play with me, and Mistress would even take off my chastity if Kay wanted to edge me.

Kay enthusiastically agreed. For starters, she played with my nipples, pinching, rubbing, licking, and twisting them. I groaned appreciatively, and my cock strained against my chastity. Kay couldn't help noticing my triskillion tattoo, which covered my left pec. While she played with me, Kay's husband stood by until he was told that he should serve my Mistress a drink or rub her feet, which he readily did.

Kay moved onto my ass, rubbing it, then spanking it with her bare hand. She had me stretch across her lap, and as she spanked me, she asked if I was going to have my report done and on her desk by close of business. I whined in the affirmative, and she continued, asking again if I would do her work in addition to mine. I again moaned. I felt cold lube dripping onto and over my hole, and knew that this was going to make my cock leak like a hose. As the toy entered, I was proven correct. My cock leaked precum out of the chastity like I hadn't cum in a month. It had been a week, so my excitement was pronounced. As Kay thrust in and out of my ass, she told me that she expected me to be in her office, on my knees, at eight every day, and after I ate her, I could then start my own work. If only she knew how willing I really was to do that...

After she was satisfied that I was shaking and leaking and moaning, she shoved the toy the whole way in, and I realized that it was a plug, and my ass slammed shut on the flange, keeping it in place. Kay guided me off of her lap, and pulled the D ring on my collar so my mouth was lined up with her pussy. It was already wet, and I could tell that she was having as much fun as I was. Wordlessly, she guided my mouth to her mound, and I began to kiss, lick, and suck her clit. Mistress was watching, and I knew that she expected me to do well. She had trained me to lick pussy for hours, and she knew that I wouldn't stop until I was directly ordered to do so.

I didn't disappoint. I learned that my coworker was multiorgasmic, and I felt her thighs tensing over and over again as she came hard on my tongue. My hands came up under the backs of her thighs, and I used that as support as I licked and nibbled, kissed and sucked.

"If you really want to get him into it, you should sit on his face." Mistress said. Not like I wasn't into it, but Mistress knew that I loved the submissive feel of having my breath controlled by a wet pussy on my face, especially if I had my nipples played with at the same time. Kay pushed me back, and at Mistress's suggestion, used a spreader bar under my ass to keep my hands by my side. As she lowered herself onto my face, I felt my chastity being removed. Immediately, my cock sprang out. It felt harder than it had ever had before.

As I licked Kay to orgasm after orgasm, I felt her hands playing with my nipples. Then I felt lube on my cock. I felt her hand wrap around it, and as I groaned loudly, she brought me to the edge. As I got close, she stopped so I could concentrate on her pleasure. After each orgasm she had, she'd start rubbing me again and again, until I couldn't control myself any longer, and then she'd remove her hand to keep my focused on task. Finally, the thing that drove me over the edge, and forced the cum from my cock, was hearing my coworker call me by my own name as she came on my face. Without warning, I shot cum high into the air. I heard Kay and Mistress laughing at the height I achieved on this orgasm.

Kay climbed off of me as I laid there, spent, unable to move. I heard her thanking Mistress, and complimenting me on my tattoo, before she collected her husband and they moved off. Mistress undid my wrists and helped me clean up before we too left. Mistress told me how proud she was of me, and how much fun it appeared Kay had had, and that she could tell that I enjoyed myself as well.

Going into work on Monday, I politely asked Kay how her weekend was, and was amused when she said she had met someone that made her think of me. She covered nicely, telling me that it was a friend of a friend at a dinner she went to, and of course I didn't let on that I knew what had really happened. One thing that I did do was I made sure that my report was on her desk by the end of the day, as she had requested during our session.

For the last six months, we have continued to work together, her not knowing that I was really the person that she used sexually, and me never letting on. But then...

Last Monday, Kay and I attended a meeting away from the office. I had driven, and as we returned to the office, a steady rain fell. Cresting a hill, we found a two-vehicle accident, a small sedan had been T-boned by a pickup truck, and the driver's side door of the sedan was crushed. We stopped to help, and as Kay looked after the driver of the truck, I found myself with the driver of the car. Her leg had been crushed, and she was bleeding profusely. I took off my dress shirt, and fashioned a tourniquet that was later credited with saving her life. As EMS removed her from the car, I stood out of the way, with the rain steadily falling, soaking my white t-shirt. The t-shirt became translucent. As I walked to Kay, who was leaning against my car, I saw her eyes widen. She couldn't stop staring at my chest as I approached. "Are you okay?" I asked. I thought she might be in shock after seeing the aftermath of this crash.

"I'm fine... Beta." she answered. Looking down, I realized that my soaked t-shirt had allowed my tattoo to become clearly visible. I looked back, and I just smiled, but I was blushing. We drove back to the office without words, but a silent understanding.

Only when we returned to the office did she speak, "Be in my office tomorrow morning at eight." She shut the door and sauntered off, leaving me alone, with only my imagination to wonder what she has in store.