When Your Man is Put in Panties

Story Info
When your man is put in panties, no longer is he a man.
6.2k words
4.49
44.5k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,668 Followers

Okay my friends, this little story deals with interracial sex, bringing out the sissy in a cuckolded white male, and all that entails. I do hope you read it and enjoy it.

Thank you

johnnie

Once you put a previously straight man in panties, you have done more than broken his will, stripped him of his dignity, his masculinity, and sexual identity. You've created a cock craving sissy.

When a big handsome, black man is the one who panty's your husband, he becomes not much more than a respectful sock puppet really. Forever in debt to the man who saw the potential in him and put him in his first panty, he is then easily groomed and molded. He is willing to be what, and experience all that God and nature intended for him.

I know. I saw the miracle happen firsthand.

My name is Cindy. My friends call me Cin. My husband, the formerly johnnie, is now known as jennifer. Along with her new name came a new persona as well.

No, I wasn't the one who fashioned my husband into cock loving faggot she is today. I facilitated it, though.

You see, I had my suspicions that the man I'd been married to for 15 years was not who I thought he was. For that matter, he wasn't who he portrayed himself to be either. He just needed help seeing who she really is.

Like many marriages, the excitement wore off by the fifth year. Our sex life was stale, emotionless, and pretty fucking infrequent. johnnie had always been a premature ejaculating, wham, bam, I got mine, good night, ma'am, kind of lover.

It took only a little bitching from me to convince him to go down on me after he came. He resisted at first. What real man would even have second thoughts about eating his own sperm?

But johnnie, after his initial reluctance, I sensed a change come over him. No longer did I have to cajole him into getting me off. After his two minutes of fucking, johnnie would immediately slide down my body and plant his face on my gloppy pussy and slurp away. What would have been unreasonable to expect from a real man and should have been repugnant to my husband became less of a chore and more of something he enjoyed.

You ladies out there will know what I mean, having my pussy eaten to an orgasm is okay; but a woman needs more. There are those women, who, like me, need to be thoroughly fucked by a man with a cock.

During my alone time I would fantasize about a real man controlling me, taking me, using me for his pleasure. I masturbated imagining him leaving me panting in gratitude, my pussy flooded, my tits mauled, my jaw aching from sucking his cock.

And begging him for more.

johnnie sensed that we were having a problem. It might have been my nagging and bitching about the lack of sex. One night during a heated argument, no, make that a fight, he yelled, "If you're that fucking horny, why not take a lover?"

All of a sudden the fight stopped. Stunned, I asked him if he was serious.

I watched him march away without answering me.

So, I thought, if that's what he wants me to do, so be it.

When we went to bed that night, I asked johnnie if he really meant what he said. He was still in a hissy and said he didn't care if I found someone to fuck me.

"Do it. Find some stud. What the hell do I care," he snapped. "Maybe that will keep you off my ass."

"But you'll be hurt, pissed, and want a divorce," I said, hoping he'd respond positively.

And he did but not in the way I thought. Turning to me, johnnie spoke in a sad voice. "I know I've failed you in bed. Maybe you taking a part-time lover would be something that would make you happy."

We talked about it for days. I wanted johnnie to be there when I met a strange man. Not so much to protect me. Shoot. johnnie is barely 5'5". The biggest thing on him is his round bottom. The rest of him is thin; bordering on skinny. He can't weigh more than 120 pounds. No, I didn't feel like he'd be a protector. I just wanted a witness if there were any problems. I carried my pepper spray for protection. That would be more effective than my little husband.

Days turned into weeks and the more we discussed the possibilities of a man with a big cock fucking me, the more up for it johnnie became.

One night, feeling particularly horny and nasty, I wore only my sexiest negligee top. Turning to johnnie, I breathed into his ear, "You know, baby, if I do take a lover what that will make you."

"No. What will that make me?"

"My cuckold, baby. You'll be my cuckold husband."

I held his dick feeling it grow in my hand.

"What's a cuckold," he asked.

"Why, baby, a cuck is a man who gets off watching his woman fuck other men."

"Oh, God," he groaned.

"And, you know who are supposed to be the most hung men, don't you?"

"Who," he whispered trying to hump my fist.

"Black men, johnnie. Big strong black men have big cocks."

"Who told you that? How do you know that?"

"Two of my girlfriends go with black men. They say that if I tried a black man, I'd never have sex with you again."

He came. I swear, two strokes after I told him about well-hung black men, he came.

No more was said. Nothing more need be said. My husband wanted me to take a lover as much as I did. He just hadn't convinced himself yet. I let the subject drop, choosing to wait until johnnie brought it up again. You see, even though I knew he wanted me to have a lover, I had to hear the words come from him.

In bed, two nights later he asked me if I knew any black men who I was interested in having sex with.

"No baby. Why are you asking me that?"

"I, well, um."

Poor guy. He couldn't say it.

"Is it because you want to see me with a big handsome black man. You want to see me sucking his big cock and watch him cum in me? Is that it, baby?" I asked him while reaching for his boner.

I felt him shiver with excitement. "God Cin, it would be sexy."

"You mean sexy for me or sexy for you watching?"

"Watching," he whispered.

I replaced my hand with his. "Go on, johnnie. Jack off and tell me what you want to see. It's okay baby. Tell momma what would make you feel sexy."

"I can't Cindy. Please don't make me tell you that," he whined.

"Shhh, baby. You don't have to tell me. Let me tell you; okay?"

johnnie nodded, still unable to speak.

"Close your eyes baby. Now imagine me kneeling before my big back lover. Can you see me, naked, my nipples hard, my pussy dripping wet as I hold his big black cock and kiss it? See my tongue circling the big head tasting his pre-cum. Can you see him take me to our bed" Are you seeing his big black and very hard cock at my pussy, johnnie? He wants to fuck me, baby. He wants to fuck me on your side of the bed."

"Oh god," johnnie groaned. "Yeah, I see his big black cock ready to fuck you."

"Now imagine him looking at you, johnnie, smirking at your little boner. He's looking at you. He doesn't want to know what you think. He doesn't care. Do you know what he wants, baby?"

"Tell me," johnnie nearly croaked.

"Oh baby, he wants to you take his big black cock in your little white hand and put him in me, johnnie. He wants you to help him fuck your wife, baby. Can you help him, johnnie. Will you help him fuck me."

johnnie's reply was to cum over his stomach and chest as he moaned and grunted a quiet "yes".

When johnnie got home the next evening, he looked at me with embarrassment. "Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"Why would I be mad at you? What did you do?"

"Last night. I, uh, it was what you were saying that got me so aroused I came."

I assured my frightened husband that I was not at all angry about him getting excited the previous night. "Baby, boy," I said smiling as I kissed his forehead. "I'm happy you would help my lover fuck me."

Reaching between us, I felt his dick growing in his pants. "You know what else he might want, baby?"

My husband looked at me with wide eyes. "Tell me, please. What else does he want me to do?"

I opened his fly and pulled out his throbbing boner. "He might want you to do dirty, nasty things, baby. So very nasty and sexy that I would want to watch you do them."

I held johnnie's dick and led him to the sofa where I pushed him down. I blew on his hard-on and fluttered my eyes at him. "Baby, he would want you to perform your cuckold duties. Those nasty sexy things a cuckold does after his wife has been well-fucked and is full of cum."

"Oh, God Cindy. Please. Please stop teasing me. Tell me what he wants. What are my duties?"

"He wants to watch you clean his cum from my pussy, babe. My lover wants to watch you lick and suck his thick tangy sperm from your wife's freshly fucked cunt."

johnnie sprawled out and tried to take my head in his hands. "No baby. That's not all. You have another duty. It's what a grateful cuckhold does for the man with the big cock who fucks me so much better than you ever could or will. You know what that is, don't you? You can tell me, baby. What else does he want you to do. You know what he wants. You want it too, don't you baby?"

johnnie moaned, his eyes closed, his breathing fast and shallow. "You tell me," he whispered.

"He wants you to clean his cock, baby, his big, black, and beautiful cock baby. Can you see it? Big, black, shiny with my pussy juice and his cum. He wants it in your mouth, johnnie. I want to watch you suck my lover's cock, johnnie. You want to suck him too. Tell me baby. It's okay if you want to thank him for fucking me so good by sucking his cock. Tell me, johnnie."

"Fuck," johnnie grunted as he came.

I let him be still as he calmed down from the biggest orgasm I ever saw him have.

When he finally opened his eyes, he looked at me shame-faced. "I'm sorry I got so excited, Cindy."

"Oh, sweetie, it's okay. It's natural for you to want to do that for a superior man. My girlfriends say that white guys like you don't have a problem sucking a big black cock, baby. It wouldn't mean you are gay or anything."

After insisting that he'd never suck a cock, johnnie asked me what would it mean if he did.

"Did what, baby?" I wanted to hear him use the words.

He just looked me.

"If you did what, johnnie?" I wanted johnnie to start talking about sucking cocks. Him saying the words might help him to visualize him actually doing it.

"If I sucked his cock. If it didn't mean I was gay, what would it mean?"

"Well, it would mean that you want to pay your respects to the big black cock that made your wife feel so good like a woman should feel after sex. It would be a respectful way for you to thank my lover for giving me what you can't, baby."

"But it wouldn't mean I was gay?"

"Nope."

Now that johnnie was thinking about me taking a lover, I could see that he was most interested in what would be expected of him. I had him go down on me; the thought of my johnnie sucking my lover's cock made me hot.

The next evening at dinner, I asked johnnie if he was ready to take the plunge.

"Huh?"

"You don't expect a handsome black man will simply knock on the door and ask to fuck me, do you?"

"Uh, I guess not. You're really going to do this?"

"Sweet johnnie. I'm not going to do this. We're going to do it; you and I. Remember? You have duties to perform."

I saw him shift in his chair and reach below the table to adjust his boner.

"I remember," he said slightly embarrassed.

"Okay. What are your duties."

"You know what they are."

"Yes, johnnie, I do know what those duties are. I want to know if you do."

Once again, I could see the discomfort this conversation was causing my husband.

"Are you hard, johnnie?"

He nodded and blushed.

"It's okay, baby. I'm turned on myself. But let me say that I am proud that I have a husband that loves me enough to allow me to take a lover."

"I do love you, Cin."

"I know you do. You always take care of me. Now, with you helping me to find a big strong black man to fuck me is even more proof of how much you love me."

I saw johnnie shiver a little. I thought I'd have a little fun. "Does it excite you to think about helping him fuck your wife, johnnie? Do you get hard thinking how it will feel to have a big black cock in your hand?"

I could see his arm moving as he rubbed himself under the table. "Are you playing with yourself?"

johnnie nodded.

"It's okay babe. But as long as you're going to play with your little dick, I want to watch. Take off your clothes and come to me."

I saw his hands trembling as he fumbled with the buttons on his shirt. I knew this was a key moment; one which would cement my taking on a lover.

When he was naked, johnnie came to me. I had him kneel on the kitchen floor. "Go on, baby. Let momma see her big boy beat off thinking about big black cocks."

I told him to go slow. "Make it last johnnie. Don't be in a hurry to cum."

I had him close his eyes and imagine a big black cock in my hand. "I'm holding it for you, johnnie. Your wife is holding the big black cock that is going to fuck her, take her pussy away from you and make it the property of my big handsome black man. See it baby. It's close to your face. Stick your tongue out, johnnie. Stick out your tongue so you can lick it."

He hesitated to show his tongue. I knew he was bothered by the thought of sucking a cock. But it did excite him too.

"It's okay baby boy. Lick his cock. Get him wet so he can fuck me. It's not gay, johnnie. It's your cuckold duty, baby. Please."

johnnie moaned and in a second his tongue was protruding out of his open mouth.

"Oh, my but that's nice baby. Momma loves seeing her baby boy eager to suck a black cock." When I said that, I ran my thumb over his tongue and lips.

johnnie quivered and blew his nut filling his hand. It was almost comical watching him jerk and tremble seeing, and him with his tongue still out even though I'd moved my hand away.

When he regained his composure, I told him it was clean up time. Lick your hand baby. Clean that tasty cum from your hand.

When he closed his eyes to clean his sperm from his hand I told him to look at me. "Don't be ashamed, baby. Momma loves seeing her baby eat his mess.

I got up and walked out of the kitchen. "When you've finished cleaning your hand and the dishes, come to me. I'll be looking at profiles of handsome black men."

A week later and we were getting dressed to meet Desmond. His was the profile that both johnnie and I had chosen.

From his online photo, Desmond is a very handsome man. He assured us that he had a lot of experience dealing with a hot wife and her cuck. "I know exactly what your husband needs," he messaged in a private chat he and I had. I confess that I shared with Desmond what johnnie and I were fantasizing about and what was making my husband cum so hard.

"Help me decide what I should wear, johnnie. "Do you think he'll like me in these?" I said holding a pink transparent panty and negligee top.

"Oh yeah. Who wouldn't?"

"You're sweet babe. Are you as excited as I am?"

"I think you may be more excited than I, Cin."

He said it but I wasn't buying it. All my johnnie talked about was how he couldn't wait to see me under the big man and wondering how big his cock is. I was beginning to think my husband was more than looking forward to performing his cuckold duties.

I pulled on the bikini panty, applied some make-up, and slipped into my lacey transparent top. I wanted no questions about me not being ready and willing to be fucked like a woman should be fucked.

I was brushing my hair when the doorbell rang. "Honey, go let Desmond in and see if he'd like a drink or something."

johnnie hurried down stairs and I heard him welcome my soon-to-be lover into our home. May I get you a drink, Desmond," johnnie asked.

I almost laughed out loud when I heard Desmond's response. "You will call me sir or Mr. Desmond, cuck. And yes, I'd like a scotch on the rocks."

"Yes sir," I heard johnnie say. His voice had taken on a higher pitched and nervous kind of titter.

Desmond was seated with the drink johnnie made for him. johnnie was standing. When I tld him to go sit in his chair, johnnie looked at Desmond. "Sir, may I sit as my wife told me?"

I almost came hearing johnnie asking permission to sit.

"Take off your clothes cuck. Leave your little dick alone and stay where you are."

"Yes sir," johnnie said quickly undressing.

"So, we meet at last, Desmond," I said sauntering up to him. "Are you going to make me stand too?" I asked being coy.

"Damn girl. Those pictures you sent me didn't do you justice." Then, looking at my now naked husband Desmond chuckled seeing his thin boner throbbing. "Boy, you got lucky marrying this fine bitch," he said. "Now run along and get rid of that body hair."

"Sir?" johnnie said not fully comprehending what the big man told him to do.

"Go shave your body hair," Desmond growled. "Men have hair. Boys with tiny dicks don't. Go."

johnnie, my poor husband looked to me to save him this indignity. Desmond growled another "Go on now," and johnnie took his discarded clothing and rushed upstairs.

"You have him trained already, don't you," I asked going to him. "Are you going to train me like you did my poor husband?"

"No, but I like my women's pussies shaved. Have your boy do that for you before we see each other again."

"Yes sir," I said jokingly mimicking johnnie.

Desmond wasted no time. Pulling me against him and holding my butt he promised me the best fuck I'd ever had.

I reached down to feel his cock and was pleasantly surprised. "Your photo did you no justice," I teased. I unzipped his fly and fished around trying to be delicate when pulling his cock out.

He didn't need to tell me what to do when I freed the massive organ. Natural instincts took over. I knelt and looked my lover in his eyes as I licked the plum sized head.

Desmond began removing his shirt and stopped my sucking to remove his trousers. "Gonna have your boy do this next time." he said.

"Why wait? I'm sure he'll be happy to help," I grinned taking his hardening cock back in my mouth.

I lost myself in cock. It had been so damned long since I enjoyed a real man. I forced as much as I could in my mouth but it was too big around for me to get a lot in. I turned my face sideways and kissed and licked the dark shaft.

Desmond didn't need to tell me to tend to his balls. I coated the churning orbs with saliva before I went back to worship his mammoth cock. He hadn't fucked me yet but I knew I'd already gone black.

I sensed rather than saw johnnie return. Desmond barked some orders for him to allow Desmond to inspect his body.

What I heard next surprised me. "I got two fine bitches to fuck here. Come here baby girl."

I started to rise but Desmond stopped me. "I'm talking to the bitch you married. Get back on my cock."

"We're going to be good friends; aren't we baby girl?"

"Yes sir," I heard johnnie say in a soft voice.

"Mmmm, you got a nice fat ass for a white boy. You ever been fucked?"

"No sir. I'm not gay, Mr. Desmond," johnnie said in a quivering voice.

"Maybe not. Or, maybe not yet," Desmond chuckled.

"Sir," johnnie began. "Um, Cin, my wife told me I had special duties but being fucked wasn't one of them."

"We'll just have to wait and see, baby girl. I can be patient. Now let's see how good you are at sucking cocks. Get down there and take your wife's place."

To my astonishment, johnnie scurried down by me. "Uh, Cindy," he whispered. "Mr. Desmond wants me to take your place."

I was enjoying sucking a real cock and didn't want to stop. But johnnie had been given orders and I did want to see him sucking a cock.

"Take my place doing what, johnnie?"

"You know. What you're doing."

"And what am I doing? Use your words."

"You're sucking Mr. Desmond's cock."

"Right," I smiled licking the head so close to my husband. "So tell me what it is you're going to do."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,668 Followers
12