When Your Man is Put in Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, you could say I was being cruel. But as true as that might be, johnnie stating that he wanted to suck this fine specimen of a cock in his own words was important, at least to me. The more he verbally acknowledged that he wanted to suck a cock, the easier it would be for him to see himself as a cock sucker.

"You know," johnnie whispered. "He wants me to suck his cock."

"Okay," I said cheerfully and climbed up beside the big man to watch my husband suck his first cock.

johnnie was holding the cock and looking at as though it was a magic wand. His eyes showed wonder and maybe lust.

Desmond and I watched as johnnie familiarized himself with every inch of the huge black cock with his small white hands. I was stunned when he held Desmond's balls in his left hand and bent down and kissed them. He buried his face in Desmond's crotch licking and kissing before lapping his way up the thick black shaft.

He smiled, johnnie really smiled just before pursing his lips and planting a long kiss on the crown of Desmond's cock.

"You sure this is her first time?" he asked me.

"johnnie's a he and yes, it is his first time. I'm not surprised that he likes it. For days sucking your cock is all he talked about. He asked me questions like how do I hold it? Where do I start? Things like that."

Desmond had a snarky little laugh. "Your man has more bitch in him than you can see. I'm going to bring her out for the world to see."

"Why would you do that to johnnie?"

"Because a little dicked white boy will never be the man I am and just you watch. I'll feminize johnnie and she'll be my woman like you are."

johnnie gaged on that beautiful cock and Desmond decided he'd had enough. Standing, he pulled my top off and had johnnie pull my pink panties off.

"Put em on, baby girl."

"Uh, sir?"

"The panties johnnie. Time to make you my sexy bitch."

Watching johnnie pull on his first panties made me appreciate Desmond. Desmond is a man who can see through others; evaluate and assess. In johnnie, Desmond quickly saw through my husband's masquerading as a man.

He didn't force johnnie into panties. I don't know what Desmond would have done had johnnie elected to decline the offer. But johnnie didn't decline. Instead, he seemed rather pleased to do what the big man was telling him.

johnnie sucking Desmond's cock as a cuckold's duty was one thing. He and I had discussed his duties. He understood what was expected of him.

This was a whole new and unexpected experience for johnnie. And, it was an experience in which johnnie seemed eager to participate.

The change in my husband was immediate and profound. I could almost see him shedding the veneer of masculinity as he pulled up the panties.

I looked at Desmond who nodded his understanding what was happening to my husband.

"You feel better in those panties, don't you baby girl?"

"Yes sir. I really do."

"And?"

johnnie stood there thinking, trying to understand what Desmond wanted.

The light came on in johnnie's eyes. He genuinely sparkled when he answered Desmond. "And, and, I will always wear panties for you, sir."

"Come here baby girl."

johnnie minced over to the handsome black man. "Yes sir?" he asked in a meek quiet voice that was dripping with respect.

Desmond took one of johnnie's hands and held it. johnnie's had all but disappeared in Desmond's large dark hand. He stood before the big man with a strange look on his face.

Desmond would explain that look later, after he'd claimed my pussy and me as his. I'd been thoroughly fucked and was now his property. He said he'd seen the look that came over johnnie many times when he brought out the sissy in a previously straight white boy.

"They see me as their creator, their savior. I may be the catalyst but I'm not savior. I see them for what they truly are. I nourish it, cultivate it, make it okay for them to be a woman. What you shared in our chats told me that johnnie was close to the edge and required only a gentle nudge for him to understand what she actually is."

You see Cindy, deep inside johnnie, her whole life, she knew she wasn't a man, not a real man. That look that came over her was one of recognition. She recognized she is more female than male and now recognizes me as her man. The man who made her who she really was all the time.

"Now that she thinks you're his man what's next for johnnie?"

I asked that but to be completely honest, although I love him, I really didn't care. By then I was committed to Desmond as his married white slut. His words; not mine.

"Well, it's like this. In johnnie there is what I see as complete capitulation to the bitch inside. I'm going to help her realize her potential, I mean if you don't care."

"I don't really care, but what do you see as her potential?"

"You saw how quickly she went for my cock?"

"I did. I wasn't surprised though. She'd been asking and talking about black cocks for weeks and getting off on the idea of holding one, putting a black cock in me, and sucking it after I've been fucked."

"You didn't see the bitch in her. Don't feel bad. It's just that you haven't experienced turning a faggot out. Bringing her out of the closet for all the world to see."

"For all the world to see? Does that mean what I think it does?"

Desmond chuckled before he answered me. "If you think it means he'll be dressing as a woman from now on, then yes. She no longer considers herself a man. She knows she's a male but that's as far as it goes. She knows her role is pleasing real men. Pussy is in her past. Cocks are her future now."

I watched the transformation of johnnie and it happened quickly. Yes, there were times he tried to resist and fight the fact that he was now a she. But, without interference from Desmond or me, she eventually assumed her role naturally and, I must say she did it gracefully.

Desmond fucked me with johnnie watching over and over. It was seeing a real man taking a woman for his pleasure all the while satisfying her need to mate with the superior male that helped johnnie come to terms with her new persona.

Relegated to tending to our needs and desires, johnnie worked hard to curry favor with Desmond. johnnie fawned over our big, strong, handsome black man. Desmond rewarded johnnie by allowing her to call him Daddy, rather than sir or Mr. Desmond.

I came home one day from getting my hair done and found johnnie sitting on Desmond's lap. Her arms were draped around Desmond's neck. Desmond was holding johnnie's panty covered bottom and was telling her that it was time for johnnie to experience what every woman should.

"Does that mean you're going to fuck me, Daddy?"

"You want that don't you jennifer?"

"I do Daddy. I love you and want you to make me your woman in every way."

Desmond looked at me and winked. "Run along upstairs, sexy bitch. Your Daddy will be along shortly. Go on and clean that pussy for Daddy and wait for me."

The now jennifer kissed Desmond's cheek and whispered, "Yes Daddy." and scampered off to douche her bottom.

When she was gone, Desmond came to me. "Baby, jennifer won't be with us long. I've made arrangements for her to be taken and trained by some people I know who will use her as a whore for black cocks. You know. Just like you."

I giggled. It was the first time I'd heard the term much less been called a whore for black cock but it fit. I had sampled the fittest of the species and found him to be the black man. I would never again allow a white boy to soil Desmond's pussy.

"I don't much care what happens to her anymore Desmond," I responded sadly realizing it was the truth.

"Alright then. Come watch me plant my seed in the bitch."

jennifer was ready. Wearing a white teddy with crotchless panties, she slobbered over her Daddy's cock until he was ready to fuck.

Instead of taking her missionary style, Desmond buried jennifer's face in a pillow choosing doggie style, not wanting to hear her screams of pain.

You could tell by the muffled cries that jennfer was hurting even though Desmond was more patient and gentler with her than I thought he'd be.

Then, after several minutes of agony, jennifer began to softly moan her pleasure. I saw the pain turn to passion as she began to raise her fat bottom to meet Desmond's thrusts.

It was then that Desmond withdrew his big cock and flipped jennifer over on her back. Now she could look up at the man who was making her the woman nature had intended her to be.

Her thin pale legs circled Desmond's calves, her thin pale arms wraped over his broad back.

She looked like the virgin she was, looking up at her man with trust and love in her eyes. Had jennifer not had a little boner spewing sperm over her tummy, it would have been different. I knew it must have been the way I looked at Desmond when I felt his cock enter me.

I'd never experienced that feeling before. Yes, I had my share of white lovers before I married.. There was something special, magical happening when I was introduced to a big black cock. It felt different. I felt different.

That first time lying under a big, strong, black man made me feel more like a woman than I had ever felt in my life. A cacophony of feelings raged through me. My senses became sharper. I felt his cock in my pussy, yes. but it felt as though his cock filled my entire body, my consciousness, and my psyche. Like he did for jennifer, Desmond made me a real woman.

When Desmond first fucked me, I felt a natural submission to the superior man who chose to make me his. I'm sure I looked up at him in wonder and awe, with love and trust in my eyes too.

Our man Desmond had turned both jennifer and me into black cock craving white women with those first strokes of his big cock.

For the next few days after Desmond fucked any remaining male xy chromosomes out of jennifer, But when he'd had enough and was certain jennifer would give herself to real men, he stopped fucking her. She pleaded with him to fuck her again. But Desmond fucked on his schedule and poor jennifer was left to use a dildo that Desmond gifted her.

I was his and he knew it. It was me who primed his pump. It was me, not jennifer who made him feel like the man he is. It was me who he insisted be almost naked when home and available for my man to empty his balls in my mouth, my ass, and his pussy.

One evening Desmond surprised me by bringing with him two beautiful women. One was a white lady. Her bleached blonde hair was cut in a modern style. One side of her head was cut close. The other side was long and swept back. Her breast had to be implants they were so big. She had an ass that rivaled Kardashian's.

The other was an extremely beautiful black woman of whom I became immediately jealous. She was built similar to the blonde, but her head was shaved. Her thick lips were painted slut-red. She too was built for sex and both women dressed that part.

"You're not going to fuck them in my house," I seethed at Desmond.

"Bitch, who are you to tell me who and where your man can fuck?"

He was right. I shouldn't have spoken out of turn. "Baby, I'm sorry. It's that I'm afraid you won't fuck me anymore."

He softened seeing that I learned my place quickly. "Baby, they aren't here for me. They're here for jennifer."

Desmond summoned jennifer to join us. He too had a worried look as he saw the beautiful women.

"Sabion and Laurie, this is jennifer. I told you about this cock craving horny bitch. Let's go upstairs to the bedroom and you two take care of her."

"Daddy, please no."

"Do you trust me, baby girl? Do you trust your Daddy to do what's best for his faggot?"

"I do, Daddy. You know I do, but...."

"No buts bitch. Go on up with your new friends."

We watched jennifer lead the ladies up the stairs. "I can't believe you're going to allow your sissy to have sex with women," I whispered so they wouldn't hear.

"Come watch the fun," Desmond snickered.

To say I was surprised would not be entirely true. I was gobbed smacked.

The black woman was naked and much to my surprise and relief, she had a big cock with which she was fucking jennifer. The white girl, Laurie, was hung too and was skull fucking jennifer at the same time as Sabion was plowing her ass.

I watched their big boobs wobble as they fucked and fed jennifer with cock. It was a glorious sight to behold.

It was easy to tell that jennifer was in her element too. Filled at both ends with nice cocks, she was reduced to a cum dump for the two beautiful bitches.

"I wouldn't complained if Sabion fucked me either," I said to Desmond.

"You're the wrong sex, baby. She only fucks little sissies like jennifer. By the way, Cindy. jennifer will be leaving us tonight. I've given her to Sabion and Laurie. Don't worry. She'll be in good hands and will get all the cock she wants and more.

Two hours later it was a sad goodbye.... for jennifer anyway. I was relieved that my competition for Desmond's attention and loving was leaving. jennifer was crying as she was led away by her new owners.

Once the door was closed, I did what all white women would love to do. I knelt before my man, opened his trousers, freed his big black cock and swallowed as much as I could. I was grateful for my man keeping me.

I hope you enjoyed this effort. Please, if all you can complain about is the category, don't bother with such trivial issues. Otherwise, your comments and email are welcome.

12