All Comments on 'When Your Walls Come Down'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the story. I liked the pace and the characters. I agree that we criticize ourselves more than others (unless it is growing up as kids. Kids can be so mean). We have to find and accept the beauty in ourselves and hope someone else will see that also. Thanks for your time and imagination. 5 stars because of the story and characters.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 4 years ago
This was really fun.

I was cracking up about the Rey and Kylo cats so you had me pretty much from the start.

I really enjoyed this one about two awkward people falling in love with the help of a little magic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Total geek out and I loved it. I am and will forever be a geek girl

Doctor 3 and 12 for me. I know Pertwee isn't everyone's favorite but I loved the absurdity. Clearly the old couple reversed the polarity of the neutron flow with Al and Gina :)

As for the 12th doctor he was an amalgam of previous doctors. I loved that about him. That one scene in "The Husbands of River Song" when she realizes he was with her the entire time... that "hello sweetie" I cry every, damned, time.

This is going in my favorites.

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 4 years ago

Sometimes

Even true love needs a hand from the Divine. 5 stars and a favorite.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 4 years ago

A little bit of magic of any kind helps every time!

5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Really good story! Flowed smoothly. Nice to read about some good characters in our mixed-up world. Please continue.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago
Loved this!

I loved the geek characters. Especially the height part. My wife is an inch taller than me and we have been married for 48 years. This study in self image was absolutely awesome.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago
Great read

But a cameo appearance from K9 would have been nice........

5*

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 4 years ago

Loved this story! Please continue with stories with the magical old couple

dob092095dob092095over 3 years ago

Great story. I would love to read another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yessss

He's right about the fourth and the tenth doctor being the best... My now "ex" put the foot down when I wanted a Tardis in the front yard... " Not even in the backyard !! "....well things can only go so far...

AnAncientAnAncientalmost 3 years ago

I think Amy Pond and River Song are the sexiest women I've ever seen in Doctor Who!

David Tennant (10th) and Matt Smith (11th) were the best Doctor Who's -- IMHO

I remember seeing the first episodes when I was a child.

To be honest, I would have been happier if there was no mention of changed physical characteristics. Other than that, I loved the story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

My tooth hurts with sweetness, loved it.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Good story for 5 BIG FLUFFY STARS!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Mind games for sure, but an interesting story never the less. I liked and enjoyed reading it, thanks.

KTD2020KTD202010 months ago

Every time I read this, I have to laugh. For Gina, her confidence came from her looks. For Al, his confidence came from his equipment.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really enjoyed the geeky references. Number Ten is my favorite doctor, possibly because I discovered the show while he was the current one. My wife and I originally bonded over our shared love of Star Trek (TOS, of course). You've made an excellent point that confidence is usually what it takes to put you over the top.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

SIMILAR Stories