Where Are My Grandchildren?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fearfully Ashley asks, "And just how do you plan on doing that?"

"We engineer an 'accident,' dear sister." Ashley is frozen in fear. "We get them to have lots of sex. It'll mostly likely involve alcohol."

"Um... Just how do you expect her to agree to that?"

"We get her to think it's her idea."

***

Sitting around the breakfast table, Sarah studies her youngest children. It's a Friday morning, and she's feeling cranky. "Why aren't these morons trying to get their lives in order?" she wonders to herself. Taking another sip of coffee, Sarah thinks, "I need to find some way of motivating them." Out loud she asks, "What are your plans for this evening?"

"Well, Michie and I agreed that we should start filling out dating profiles online, so that way we can start meeting guys," Ashley reports. Michelle nods in agreement. Micah stops eating and glares at his sisters.

Michelle turns to her twin, after swallowing her bite of food, and sweetly asks, "What have you got planned Mickey?"

"Um..." he grumbles, "I was thinking about hanging out with Trevor and Paul. Nothing solid planned." Sarah glances at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh, com'n, bro. You're not going out looking for a new girlfriend?" Michelle asks in an odd manner that sets off all sorts of alarms in Micah's mind. Without lifting his head to look directly at her, he uses his one free hand to ask her "What are you doing?"

"She has a point, Micah." Sarah says imperiously. "Why aren't you looking for a girlfriend?"

Micah lifts his head and pulls a face as he glances back and forth between the two. "What the fuck is going on here?" he asks out loud . He braces himself for a lecture on cursing at the table.

"Mom? Maybe the whole thing of needing to find wifey material has him spooked. I mean, it's got me worried about finding decent hubbie candidates," Ashley chips in. Micah's head is spinning as he's trying to figure out what is happening. He's never been 'surrounded' like this before. "Maybe he doesn't really know what he wants. I mean, you've seen how he's always gone for the cool or hot chick in his classes, and he never stays with her for very long."

"Interesting point, Ashley," Sarah mutters into her coffee mug.

Michelle is desperately trying not to emote in front of her mother or brother. "Ash is fucking crushing it! I could never pull that off. I would be too suspicious," Michelle silently congratulates her sister.

Shrugging her shoulders, Ashley finishes before taking another bite, "Maybe he just hasn't learned what he should be looking for yet." Micah's hands demand from Michelle, "What is your fucking game?!"

Sarah's eyes pop open and brighten. "Of course! How could I be so stupid! I've been teaching the girls what they should be looking for all of these years, but not him!" she mentally scolds herself. "Micah, you're going to need to cancel on Trevor and Paul. I've got an idea." Sarah declares vocally. Micah has given up on trying to finish his breakfast at this point. He is flat out staring and glaring at the women around the table. "I'm going to assume that that nasty look is questioning me and what I have in mind," Sarah snarks at her son. "I'm going to teach you about women. But! I think that it would be best if we did this in a way that makes sense to you. We're going to meet up at a bar, and we're going to role play."

Michelle and Ashley are bursting with glee inside at the suggestion. Micah's face snarls. "This sounds like a really bad idea, Mom."

"Pish posh. It's a great idea. Admit it. This would be a great way for you to learn how to attract and entice a woman." Sarah says smugly as she leans back into her chair. "I can give you feedback on what you're doing. And you'll know that I'm trying to help you out."

"Ok..." Micah starts talking. "And you don't think that it would be a little odd that someone my age is openly hitting on someone old enough to be my mother?"

"Wait." Michelle interrupts. "Are you saying that Mom looks too old or is not attractive enough?"

Micah snaps at his twin, "One. Why are you butting into this conversation? Two. Why are you putting words into my mouth?" Michelle leans back and throws her hands up into the air at the rare display of anger and hostility from Micah. She starts thinking about how she miscalculated the situation.

Sarah growls, "Micah, stop. Quit trying to get out of this by going off on your sister." In a more normal voice, Sarah finishes, "I expect you to be ready to go in an appropriate outfit by 9. No buts."

***

Sarah and Micah come stumbling back through the front door, giggling like idiots. Leaning on each other they eventually wander into the kitchen. Sarah sits down at the table. Micah fetches several bottles of water from the fridge. He dumps them carelessly onto the table. Sarah grabs one and clumsily cracks it open. Micah follows her lead. Once they finish the water, they stare at each other. After several seconds, they burst into laughter.

"Honey, that was so much fun!" Sarah exclaims drunkenly to her son.

"I know, Mom. I was there too." Micah is grinning massively. "My favorite part was the look on that guy's face when you told him that you planned to ride my face in the cab."

When Sarah hears 'favorite part' her mind immediately goes to the feeling of Micah's erection grinding into her ass on the dance floor. Her smiles grows huge. "That was hilarious. But I really liked to look of disgust of that woman lecturing you on dating someone more age appropriate."

"That kiss I gave you in front of her was even better!" Micah chuckles.

"Ok. We should get to bed," Sarah says remembering her relationship with the young man that she (or more accurately her pussy) is drooling over. "I'll see you in the morning."

Suddenly feeling frustrated with such a quick ending to the night. The sexual tension is palpable. Micah turns and heads to the basement door that leads to his living area.

Sarah can feel the frustration wafting off of Micah. She quickly catches up with him. "Micah, baby," she says calmly as she lightly grips his hand. "I just wanted to tell you how much I really enjoyed tonight."

Micah turns to look at her, he smiles lightly. "Tonight was incredible, mom." Micah feels appreciated and happy that she noticed him, especially when he started to feel sour. He can feel his control starting to slip.

Sarah's other hand gently grabs the back of his head. Slightly pulling him in, he gets the hint and leans down to her. She whispers, "I'm not mom until tomorrow morning. Remember?" Pressing her lips to his, she can feel a thrill run through her body. Micah slides his tongue into her mouth. She moans quietly as she pushes her breasts into his chest. The one hand stays on the back of his head, while the other grabs his ass. She thoroughly enjoys the feel of his flesh squeezed in her hands. As much as she enjoys the grasping hands on her ass, slightly lifting her. Their kissing gets sloppy and louder.

Once Micah starts to travel with his kisses to her earlobe and neck, Sarah puts the kabosh on the action before he stumbles on one of her favorite spots to be kissed. "Ope! Ope! No." she says clearly as she pushes gently on his forehead. Micah's head snaps up. She slowly drags a finger over his temple and ear, she tells him, "I'm sorry, baby. But I don't put out on the first date. Third date is the soonest I take my clothes off. I've never been one of those girls. I want to know if the guy can control himself. You know?"

Trying his best to hide the thrill of the possibility of more "training dates," Micah grumbles, "I get it. Seriously, it's cool. When would you like me to meet you again, Sarah?" He finishes in a smoother more confident manner.

"Are you available tomorrow?" Sarah giggles at the ridiculousness of her behavior.

Micah slowly responds, "For you, yes." He gives her a quick peck on the lips, and turns to open the door to the basement. Sarah wanders back to her room, humming to herself, feeling giddy. The hormones coursing through her body are just as heady and intoxicating as the alcohol in her blood.

******

Michelle stops recording from her shadowy corner and promptly sends it out. She chortles when she hears Ashley yell, "Oh My Fucking God!"

Ashley texts back, "THAT'S A SPICY KISS!!!" with several fire and chili pepper emojis.

She texts Ashley, "IKR? And I think that they planned another 'training date' for tomorrow."

"This is moving so much faster that we planned."

"Just roll with it, Ash." Michelle texts with an eye roll emoji. She creeps out of her hiding spot and quietly pads her way to her bedroom. She barely contains her laughter when she hears a familiar buzzing sound coming from the other side of her mother's bedroom door accompanied with quiet moaning.

***

Sarah hums happily to herself as she prepares for her second "training date" with Micah. She looks at her flat brown hair that hangs slightly lower than her shoulders. She tries a few different possible styles with her hair before deciding to go with just letting stay down held back by a large barrette. She applies a slight amount of make up, not wanting to look like she's trying to look way too much younger. "Older women never seem to pull off the trendy looks that young men want to see," she muses to herself. Hypocritically, she paints the straight lines around her eyes that all of her daughters use to give off the appearance of cat or Egyptian marks.

After finishing her make up, she walks back into her bedroom from her en suite bathroom. "I wore something rather conservative last night. What should I wear tonight?" She proceeds to lay out several outfits to consider.

Michelle knocks on the bedroom door, "Mom? Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure. Come in," Sarah replies.

Michelle walks in looking at her tablet, "So I want to know what this... sounds... like," her voice trails off as she sees the outfits on the bed. "Mom, what's going on?"

Startled by the question, Sarah's head snaps up and she replies, "Oh! Well, I've decided that your brother needs another "training date" tonight. There were so many things that I forgot to go over with him last night."

Not waiting for an invitation to provide suggestions, Michelle asks, "Where did you go last night?"

"Hmm? Oh, a dance club. One of those dance clubs that markets to cougars. It was 80's night," Sarah reports with a wistful look on her face. "It was so much fun."

"Ok. Unless you want it to be a more formal affair," Michelle says, "which would probably freak him out, I'd recommend either the casual sundress for a local bar or the Western look for a country dance hall."

"I like the Western outfit, but I don't think your brother likes country music."

"He likes it well enough that he owns an actual pair of boots." Michelle explains. "Besides, I've seen him line dance. He's actually pretty good at it."

Sarah looks incredulously at her daughter. "You're not telling me that ..."

Michelle interrupts, "I think he got laid three or four times that night." She gently rubs her chin while looking at the ceiling.

Sarah stops. "What?" Not sure of what to ask next, she blurts, "How many people has he had sex with?"

Michelle shrugs, "I don't know. I don't keep track," she lies smoothly. "But I do know this. He always has condoms with him if it's someone that he doesn't intend to have another go at it. And I mean relationship type of things. If you know what I mean. And he gets tested regularly." Sarah's jaw drops hearing this information from Michelle. "Matter of fact, he just received his latest test results in the mail today."

Confused, Sarah asks, "He gets a paper copy of the results? That doesn't sound like him."

Michelle thinks for a moment about the possibility of lying to her mother. She decided that the truth is more powerful. "That's the deal I made with him. If he wants me to be his wing girl, I need to know he's clean. So..." she trails off to invite questions or any other responses. Michelle continues, "Unless you have other questions..." Michelle indicates that she is ending the conversation, knowing that she has accomplished the goal of getting her mother to think about Micah sexually. "I'll go back to my room and figure this out. And ... pick the cowboy boots. He's got a thing for corrupting country girls."

Sarah's mind fixates on the word 'corrupt' and how it could be associated with her son.

***

The following week is painfully slow and quiet for Michelle. She is craving to know how things are progressing between Micah and their mother. They've avoided being alone with each the entire week. By the time Friday rolls around, Ashley feels the need to intervene.

"You look like you're about to explode. What's going on, Michie?" Ashley asks after locking the door to the attic.

"What's wrong?' Michelle mutters while she is physically twitching. Balling her fists. Rolling her neck. Rolling her shoulders. "Nothing has moved along since Saturday. What the fuck is going on?! When are they going to start doing... things!!!"

"Patience, Michie," Ashley tries to console her younger sister. "Let it build up naturally. I sure it'll happen before you know it."

Michie growls her disapproval. "You know what. I'm getting out of the house this weekend. I'm fucking pissed. They're flirting with each other so much! And I can't call them out." Michelle shouts. "Fuck this shit. I'm out. I need a weekend away from them."

***

Sarah feels relief as she watches her daughters leave the house for the weekend. Michelle is going on a camping trip with friends. Ashley left earlier for a couple of days at some conference. Sarah can't remember if it's a gamer or computer or furry convention. She doesn't really care at this point. It's a nerdy thing that her daughter went to in the next state over. She rubs her legs together in anticipation, as she sips her morning coffee. Both of her youngest daughters wished her a pleasant weekend as they told her the times that they expected to come home. She is hopeful for the weekend depending on the next conversation she's about to have.

"I don't think that this is supposed to get me excited," she scolds herself. "But... I have needs. Mickey keeps suggesting that he can deal with them. I'm a horrible person. But... but... Keep it together, girl." she reminds herself mentally. "You're not going to get laid if you get impatient."

"Hey, Mom." Micah says from behind her as he walks into the kitchen. He opens the fridge and loots around for a moment.

Sarah immediately pulls the gusset of her pants away from her. "This is not good. I'm leaking like a faucet. I've been thinking about him, and now, just from hearing his voice..." she thinks. "Stupid body. It doesn't care that he's my son. Stupid body... That ass is fucking delicious. I want it."

"Mom? Are you ok? You're staring into space again." Micah jolts her back to reality.

Looking up at his face. A face that has been fueling her recent masturbatory sessions, she easily smiles. "Yes, baby? I'm fine." she replies. "I'm just thinking about what I should do this weekend since both of your sisters are out for the weekend."

Micah forcibly represses his physical reaction. He desperately wants to rip every piece of clothing off of the one person that has been sexually teasing him for weeks. Micah knows that his dick is throbbing from the news. "Little bastard is hungry. So, am I. But we can't treat her like a piece of meat." Micah internally reminds himself. "Even if I don't get a second chance, I have to do this one time right... uh, correctly? Fuck. I need to make her happy if I'm able to get her where I want her. That's the only way out of the mess. Make her happy."

"Do you know what, baby?" Sarah starts, as she smiles at Micah. "I don't think that we need to do the training date out in public tonight. Since Michie and Ash are out, we can bump up the educational schedule that I planned. We can do a training date in, like you invited your date to your home. You can show off your ability to cook and clean and generally care for a woman. Also we can practice what you would do if you every got into a 'Netflix and chill' situation."

Micah internally groans at the use of current slang. "If she wasn't so fucking pretty..."

***

The Pasta Primavera is digesting. The dishwasher is running. Three empty bottles of wine are in the trash. A sappy Rom / Com is on the streaming service. She complimented his cooking and expressed wonder at his quick clean up. Sarah is feeling impressed with Micah's culinary skills, and obvious research on etiquette. Micah is feeling proud that dinner went without a hitch and Sarah enjoyed the food that he made for her. Afterwards, Sarah is snuggled up to Micah underneath a light blanket. Both of them are feeling heavily buzzed. Probably better described as being drunk.

Yet, after 15 minutes into the Rom / Com movie that he picked out from hoping that she'll like it, neither one of them is happy.

"For fuck's sake, when is he going to something? I'm literally in her arms!" Sarah fumes internally. "He's obviously picked out something that I would want to watch. He was playful at dinner. His hands are so close to touching me in spots that I want, but shouldn't tell him. I've got a swamp in my panties. Strong arms wrapped around me. I keep squirming to give him a chance to grope my boobs. I'm right here! Fell me the fuck up! Where else do you want me? How much more blatant and obvious do I need to be?!? Do I need to strip him naked?"

"Dude! She's obviously interested!" Micah yells at himself silently. "How do I pull this off? This isn't like some chick that I met at a festival. This is my... NOT ALLOWED TO CALL HER THAT... but still. This is someone more important than damn near anyone else." Micah desperately struggles with controlling his desires. "If we do this, there is no ignoring the phone call in the morning. There is no blocking her call. And... and... where is my condom? I thought it was in my pocket." Micah goes with his gut instinct, and leans in to suck on her neck.

Suppressing her rage, she reminds herself, "He's mostly inexperienced. Don't blow up. Even if he's earned it. I'm tipsy. I'm teaching... I'm horny." She takes a large breath in to prepare herself to speak.

Micah stops leaning in for the kiss on her neck as she billows up. "Did I fuck up somehow?"he asks himself. "Is she about to go into a rant? Dude! 4D chess! Think this through!"

"Baby? Mickey?" she asks gently.

"Yes, Sarah?" he responds feeling a little shaken by the soft quality of her voice.

"Is everything okay?" she asks as she suppresses her anger. Thinking to herself, "If this was anyone else, I'd be throwing a tantrum by now of am I not pretty enough."

"Um... Yes and no." he responds.

Feeling frustrated, Sarah rolls over. She can feel his erection straining against the denim trying to reach her. She lets gravity take more control than usual and let's her body weight push her breasts into him. She rests her chin on the back of her crossed hands on his sternum before saying, "Well, maybe, I can help you out. Tell me what you're thinking, or what you're having a problem with."

Micah sighs audibly and deeply, which forces her to rise and fall with his breath, since she's laying on top of him. "Talk to me, baby. I can't help you or fix things if I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

After several moments of silence, "I'm trying to figure out a way to keep my mother's respect while at the same time telling a woman that I am very interested in having sex with that I want to beat the shit out her pussy until she passes out."

"Oh, God!" She screams internally. "I'm reminding him of someone that he wants to be with. Fuck! He's not confused, I'm just acting as a surrogate fantasy." Sarah feels defeated by the idea that she isn't the target of Micah's affection. "Am I confused? Am I really a surrogate? What if I'm just the... fuck it. Does he want to fuck me? "