Where Are My Grandchildren?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out loud Sarah asks, "Um... So, what are we doing? Like you and me? Like while we're waiting for your true love to appear?"

Micah's face is a sea of confusion and hesitancy. "Well, I don't really know." he slowly replies.

"That's fine. We're both drunk," Sarah reminds Micah with a soft smile. "Please remember that I'm here to help you. To teach you." With that she rolls back over onto her back. She relishes the feel of the stiff cock poking her in the back.

Micah has a 'fuck it' moment, and slides his hands underneath Sarah's shirt. He hesitates once he's close to her breast. "Dude, this is the point of no return. Once you grope your mama's titty, there ain't no going back." He lectures himself.

Sarah gasps as Micah's hand wraps around the bottom of her breast. Her legs clamp together momentarily, as the thrill runs through her. She thinks to herself, "Yes, please. More, please," as she rolls her head back and to the side to look at him. Her mouth opens slightly so that way she can pant easier.

"Oh gods, yes. It's so much firmer than I thought. Not as big as Abigail's... Marchessa's... Alejandra's... or, or, or, don't think it, don't think it... Brooke's or Sierra's." he ponders as he lightly massages the flesh in his hand. He can see that Sarah is looking at him expectantly. "It's such a good handful, and her nubbie feels really good in between my fingers." His idiotic internal analysis continues. He watches her eyes dance back and forth as she is looking for some form of information from his eyes. Moronically he asks, "Do you think it would feel the same if I sucked on your titty now like I sucked on your titty when I was a baby?"

Her face becomes a conflicted presentation of panting sexual desire, hopeful smiles, and your normally expected smoldering lust. "If you... *pant * want to find,,,, *whine pant * out, we need to,,, *pant * ... Fuck. I can't talk... *pant * while you're playing with me... *pant * but I don't want you *pant * to stop." Sarah is able to eventually get out.

Micah's libido takes control. He immediately stops groping and massaging the deliciously soft and buoyant flesh in his hand, and removes his hand from the occupant's shirt. She immediately looks angry at the lack of attention to her body. She looks like she about to yell. He interrupts her by saying, "I want to know, and I don't think we're going to find out with our clothes still on."

Sarah snaps her mouth shut and starts forgetting all of the hate filled things she was about to say, as her lustful smile quickly returns. "Ok. Ok. OK. OK! He's still interested." She reminds herself internally. Vocally she responds, "How... about... we... take this to my bedroom. It's much nicer than yours." She says as she drunkenly pulls herself off of the couch.

Micah chuckles and teases the older woman, "I thought this was supposed to be a practice of me bringing someone home."

"I thought about that earlier, and took a couple of naps on your bed. It's not as comfortable. You need a new mattress." Sarah says as she heads towards her bedroom.

"I thought about that as well, and figured out which side would be best for you if something happened. So, we're both..." Micah says leaving the last sentence hanging as he sees the look of impatience on Sarah's face.

Turing to face her bedroom door, she calls over her shoulder, "Do you want sex?"

"I'm a dude in his early twenties, of course I want sex."

"With me?"

Sarah can hear the hesitation of his response. Without looking back, she hears his take several gulps from his wine glass and sighs. "Sorry. I'm a fucking pervert. Yes. But, I want to do more than just have sex with you."

"Oh?" she asks. "Then prove it!" she laughs as she sprints drunkenly towards her bed. She is giggling profusely the entire way. Her laughter continues when Micah catches her mere inches away from her bed and bodily lifts her.

When she feels her feet finally touch the floor again, she whips around and tosses herself onto the bed. After a bounce, Sarah starts the struggle to kick all of her clothes off. Micah is faster as he drops all of his clothing into a pile. He starts to walk towards to the bed. Sarah is still struggling with her panties.

"Oh! One second." he says as he walks to the door to close it. He fumbles with the lock for much longer than Sarah likes.

Now that she is finally and completely naked, Micah appreciates the view, as she strolls towards the bed. "Do you have any idea of how fucking tasty you look? I can't decide if you're a cougar or a Happy Meal." His eyes slowly track up from her feet to her crotch. He notices how her labia are slightly parted from her spreading her legs. He focuses on the glistening flesh.

Confused, Sarah tries to ask, "What do you mean by a Happy Meal?" Unfortunately, she never finished the sentence as her breath was shortened due to the sexual stimulation from his tongue. Sarah is trying to complete the sounds and noises for the question. She is too distracted from the neural input from her crotch. She grabs the back of his head and pushes it further into her pussy, as she swivels her hips up to get him and his tongue deeper into her sex.

Micah laps furiously at her delicious juicy flops. He has to slightly turn his head in order to keep being breathing. Micah wraps an arm around her hip and slides his hand over to her mound. Eventually, he's able to rubs her clit with his thumb. His reward is a gasp loud enough to be heard through her thighs. She is trying her best to not arch her back as it would take her pussy further away from his mouth. Micah slowly works his other hand into the mix. His fingers struggle to gain access to her wet honeypot. Once he is able to get one finger into her, Sarah's legs relax and stop squeezing his head.

Sarah tries to resist the climax as long as she can. "Fuck! Yes! I'm cumming!" she shouts just before her body feels the wave of pleasure wash over her. Micah slows down as her body starts to shake. "Oh, fuck yes, baby," Sarah pants looking at Micah. "That's how you eat pussy. A+!"

Micah stands up and picks up his discarded t shirt to wipe his face. He grins at her. "Now, we're ready for the main course. Don'tcha think?"

"Oh, yes, baby. Turn the lights out and fuck my brains out." Sarah says in a husky voice.

Micah gets one last good look at the soft curves of her hips and breast and the firm muscles of her legs and arms. He then makes the short distance in the sudden dark. Sliding his hand down from her knee to her stomach, he crawls up her body.

Stopping at her chest, Micah cups one of her breasts and leans in to her nipple. Sarah moans appreciatively as his tongue circles the raised flesh. He suckles gently at her tit. "Mmm, that's so nice, Micah," she groans. Micah takes her nipple in between his teeth and pulls slightly at it. "Oh! That's naughty!" He continues to sucks and lick to get her to moan some more. He attempts to switch breasts when she grabs his head and guides his face to hers.

She kisses him hungrily. He returns the energy and enthusiasm by swirling his tongue around her mouth. As their tongues wrestle and Micah shifts back and forth on the bed, Sarah finds his pulsing erection and pulls it towards her waiting snatch.

In between the kisses, Sarah mutters, "As much as I love your kisses, I need this more." She drags the tip of his dick across her wet nether regions. Looking into his eyes, she whispers, "Fuck me like you mean it. I want to feel all of it." She stops moving his dick around and has his directly positioned at the entrance to the place he once came from.

Micah slowly pushes forward with his hips. He makes slight and little jerks in and out to get as much of her juices on him. After a minute, Micah stops with his pubis resting on her. Remembering the last few times he had sex, he waits for her signal that she's ready. She lightly taps on his ass. She gives him a satisfied smile. And silently mouths words of encouragement.

They quickly establish a rhythm. Micah pistons in and out of her soaked pulse. Sarah tries to grabs his dick every time that he is fully thrust into her. Sarah rolls her hips to increase the glorious sensations. Micah tries to focus on his speed and force of the his thrusts, as one hand mauls Sarah's breast and his mouth is trying to maintain contact with hers.

Once the sounds of bodies slapping together become the main noise in the room, they spontaneously agree to focus on the sheer primal act of sexual gratification. Her hands grab the back of his shaggy hair in an effort to stabilize herself so that way she can stare into his face. His face is combination of raw lust, awe, and desire for her. Her legs are wrapped around his back with her ankles hooked together. Micah had slowly lowered down to her with his arms wrapped around her and holding on for dear life. He sees a look of love, concern, and a sexual hunger he has never witnessed before. Her mouth is set firm with her lower lip trapped in between her teeth.

Micah tries to hold off on his climax as long as he. His body starts to slow down and seize up. He can feel the rush of liquid through his dick as it flows out and into her waiting vagina. He continues to pump into her after feeling his cum exit his body. Sarah feels the pulsing cock inside of her. Her body reactions quickly to climax so that it can take all of his offering into her womb. She rolls with the waves of ecstasy coursing through her. Sarah loosens her legs and lets them fall to his sides. Micah slowly rolls to the side of his mother.

After a couple of slow soft kisses, Micah slides backwards to the edge of the bed and pulls Sarah with him. She easily goes with him, not really wanting to sleep in the wet spot. Quietly, they touch each other in post coital bliss.

Sarah kisses him with a quick peck, and rolls over him to get off of the bed. She heads to her en suite bathroom and uses the toilet. She feels a little sad as she feels his deposit expelled from her. She drunkenly wonders when she can get some more in her. As she cleans up, Sarah notices Micah drunkenly standing in the doorway. She kisses him quickly as she leaves to allow him in. He enjoys watching her hips sway back and forth as she heads back to bed. Micah hopes that he can fulfill a few more of his fantasies before all of this is over.

They meet back up in bed. She cuddles up to him as he wraps his arms around her chest. They drift off to sleep, enjoying each other's warmth, not knowing how things will turn out tomorrow.