Where Do We Go from Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out my concern was for nothing. Mr. Larsen called up to inform us that they were getting new furniture. Goodwill had been there in the morning to take their old stuff away. The carpet cleaners had come in the afternoon to clean the carpets. He was going to do grocery shopping in the morning and the new furniture was going to be delivered in the afternoon and his wife did not want him to be around when they came. She knew where she wanted every piece to go and she wanted to be the one to instruct the delivery guys where to put it. In fact, she had planned on him being gone in the afternoon grocery shopping. But she didn't really care when he did it, just so he was out of the way when the delivery was made.

I gave him the address to our house that he could put in his GPS. I told him to dress casually, pull into the driveway to the back yard and come in the back entrance to the kitchen.

He arrived right on time and was ready to knock on the frame of the sliding door that opened into the kitchen when I opened the door to let him in. "Welcome!" I said. "I'm so glad you could make it. Actually, we're going to spend the afternoon several doors down at the house of a friend who has a swimming pool, so first we have to get you into a swim suit." I held out one of Al's thongs.

"I can't wear this," he said as he held it in his hands and saw how small it was.

"You certainly can," I said, "And do you know why?" I asked.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I'm wearing this," I said as I opened the shirt I was wearing to show him I was wearing a micro bikini.

"Oh," he said as he stared at me, checking me out from top to bottom. My hair was in a pony tail. I was wearing earrings and some makeup. My swimsuit consisted of a tiny slingshot bottom and a very narrow bandeau top, both in yellow, and I was wearing a pair of four inch wedge sandals.

"When you're done changing I'll give you a pair of sandals for your feet. You can put on a shirt to cover you up. We'll get in your car and drive down the street a couple of houses and then up into a driveway and we'll enter the back yard just as you did here. That way, even if you have bank customers who live on this street, no one is going to see you. In the back yard we'll be met by my husband, Al, and our good friend, Eve.

"You see, your kindness in giving me two of my leaves of absence allowed me to get my boobs done and my ass done. Yet you only get to see glimpses of my tits and ass, and even then they're covered up. So we thought a proper thank you would be to give you an opportunity to see them without all those clothes getting in the way. We'll do some things together and then decide whether you want to take things further or not. Now, if you'd be so kind, please put on the swim suit and we'll be on our way," I said.

When Mr. Larsen had put on the thong, I said, "Just a minute, Mr. Larsen . . ."

He interrupted me, "It's Jeff. In the bank it may be Mr. Larsen but when we're standing together like this -- almost naked together - I think it would be better if you just called me Jeff."

"Okay, Jeff," I said. "But before you put on that shirt, let me adjust that suit on you just a little bit." Of course I couldn't help but brush against his privates and he started to grow. When I was done he put on his shirt and we drove over to Eve's. Al and Eve were waiting for us. I introduced them to Jeff, took off my shirt and suggested that Jeff take off his. Eve was in a micro suit and Al was in a men's g-string. I told Jeff that Eve, Al and I were very close friends, very intimate friends.

"You may notice that we like looking good, showing off, and admiring each other's bodies. To get things started, on this bright sunny day, we need to put sun screen on one another," I announced. Al started oiling up Eve and I gave a bottle of oil to Jeff and asked him to take care of me. The look on his face was priceless.

But we had only started. Eve said, "I hate getting oil on my swimwear. We're all adults here, What the fuck?" and she took off her micro top, then her micro bottom.

"Much better," said Al.

"I agree," I said as I took of my bandeau and slingshot. "That should make it easier for you," I said to Jeff. "You won't have to work around my swimsuit." As he began putting oil on my tits I urged him to rub it in carefully and make sure he did not miss a spot. When he was done I suggested that he go over them one more time, paying a lot of attention to my nipples. Then I suggested that he suck on them so that the nipples would pop out.

I had him work on my back next, and then my ass. I showed him how the implants looked so natural when I danced and even when I twerked. I had him examine how deep the cleavage was between the two cheeks and suggested that even though that was the case, I wanted him to make sure that my butt hole had plenty of oil on it. No one wants a sunburned butt hole. I suggested that the best way to make sure that there was enough oil on the butt hole was to put a finger or two in the butt hole to make sure it was nice and slippery an inch or two in.

Then I had him do my legs from bottom to top. When he arrived at my pussy I spread my legs and had him oil up everything on the outside, but told him that the inside of the fuck hole should only be moistened by saliva. I assured him that my fuck hole and clit needed lots of saliva -- lots.

Then it was our time to do the men. We started with shoulders and backs and worked to the chests and abdomens. We oiled up their legs. Then I said, "I don't want to get oil on this nice thong." I looked into Jeff's eyes and asked him, "Can I take it off?"

He simply said, "Please!" When I lowered it over his cock it sprang into full erection.

"Nice," I said as I took the tip of it between my lips. Then I said, "I need to oil around this so that you don't burn." I looked at him for permission. He simply nodded. I started oiling around his ass, then into his crack. I teased his ass hole unmercifully and then moved down between his legs to reach his ball sack. I was oiling up his ball sack and felt it tighten in my hands. I immediately took his cock in my mouth and he filled it with his cum. I swallowed it and licked him clean. I then oiled up his cock again so that he was hard, then sat back on my heels and said, "Anyone up for a game of badminton?"

I took off my wedge sandals as did Eve and we moved out onto her back lawn to play badminton. Eve was paired with Al, Jeff with me. The first ones to score a point were All and Eve and when they did they came together, mashed and slid their oiled bodies against one another and kissed. Naturally, when Jeff and I won the service, we followed their example except that when he put his arms around my waist I reached back to his wrists and moved his hands down onto my ass. With all this congratulating going on, each game took longer than normal to complete.

The second game we switched partners and Eve was paired with Jeff, Al with me. I used the fact that we were several feet apart from one another to tease Jeff unmercifully. I would bounce and shake my tits. I would shake my ass and twerk. I would bend over to retrieve a birdie with my back to Jeff and spread my cheeks, showing him my ass hole and my fuck hole. When I was facing him I would spread my lips, play with my clit or finger fuck myself. After a while I got him to jerk his cock and play with his balls in response. The third and final game we returned to our original pairing.

After the three games we took towels to one another to wipe off the extra oil before we went into the swimming pool. In the pool we girls tried to keep our hair dry, so kind of piled it up on top of our heads. At first we just cooled off, but after that played a game of pool volleyball.

We got out of the pool and lay on lounge chairs to warm up and dry off, then headed inside to shower to take off the rest of the oil. Eve had two showers each with their own separate hot water tank so that Jeff and I showered in one while Eve and Al showered in the other. We dried off and Jeff went into the living room while I touched up my makeup. The I joined him. Al and Eve were already there. Al was brushing out Eve's hair. Jeff was sitting on a couch. I sat on a foot stool in front of him. I had brought a hair brush with me and asked him to brush out my hair. Al and Eve knew what was coming so they sat back and watched.

I got off the foot stool and straddled Jeff's legs, facing him and sitting back close to his knees. I asked Jeff, "Do you like my body?"

J: "Very much."

A: "Do you like my perky tits?"

J: "I wouldn't call them perky, I'd call them awesome!" He took each nipple into his mouth, one at a time and sucked on it until it was poking out and hard.

A; "Do you like my ass?"

J: "I love your ass. When you came to ask for the medical leave to get butt implants, I didn't think you needed them, but they make an already fine ass look fantastic."

A; "Do you want to fuck this body?" Jeff paused at this question. He didn't know what to say. Finally he spoke up.

J: "I'm a married man."

A: "I understand that and I'm a married woman. My husband and I give one another permission under special circumstances to have fun with others. I will not be falling in love with you. I will not be asking you to fall in love with me. But if you are not getting any pussy at home I'm offering to let you fuck my pussy this afternoon. If you don't want it, we'll still be friends and we will have had a pleasant afternoon with one another today. But if you want to go further, you and I and Al and Eve will go upstairs to the biggest bed you have ever seen and we'll fuck each other silly before calling it an afternoon. What do you say?"

J: "I really want to, b . . ."

A: "Great! Just let me ask you one more question. Are you clean? - you know -- no Sexually Transmitted Diseases: Herpes, Chlamydia, that kind of stuff?

J: "In that regard I'm clean as a whistle. I haven't had . . ."

A: "That's all I need to know. Let's go guys," I said to everybody in the room. Taking Jeff by the hand I followed Eve and Al up into the bedroom.

I got on my back and invited Jeff to get me ready. I had to guide him a little bit. I think he watched Al and Eve a bit, too, and tried to imitate what he saw Al doing. We started off holding and kissing and fondling. I moved his kisses down to my tits and he devoured them like he had not made love to tits for a really long time. I moved one of his hands down to my pussy and he got the message. Eventually I nudged his head down in that direction and he ate me out to my first orgasm.

After that I worked on his cock with my hands as well as my mouth. I didn't want him coming in my mouth. My big purpose was to get plenty of mucous on his cock for lubrication. When I had him lubed up well, I mounted him cowgirl and started bouncing up and down on him. Sometimes I would lean forward and drag my tits across his chest. Sometimes I would lean forward to kiss him. Sometimes I would lean back just to give him the best view of my entire upper body impaled and bouncing on his cock. I would rotate my hips and give my love tunnel and his cock new sensations that drove us closer toward orgasm. He was mesmerized by my massive chest.

I dismounted him and got on my back. He immediately mounted and entered me and started pounding me. He was so close to cumming that it did not take him long and he shot a load of cum in me. He was saying, "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck! You feel so good on my cock, Aims, So fucking good!"

He relaxed and I felt a little more of his weight on me than I was comfortable with, but I also felt him getting softer and soon he had come out of me and had rolled off of me.

"Let me clean you off," I said as I moved down to take his cock into my mouth. As I had hoped, by cleaning him off I had roused him to hardness again. "It looks like you're ready for another go," I said. I was thinking that to get him off a third time (he had cum in my mouth earlier in the afternoon when I oiled him up) I might have to stimulate him a little bit more. I started talking a little more dirty to him.

"Are you ready to fuck my married pussy with your married cock? I love the feel of your dirty fuckin' cock in my pussy. This time when you fuck me you're going to make me your dirty fuckin' bitch." With that I got up on my knees and offered him my ass so he could fuck me doggy style.

He took little time in entering me and started pounding me from behind. I started stroking my clit and encouraging him on by saying things like: "That's it, Baby, fuck your bitch." . . . "I'm a dirty fuckin' whore for your cock." . . . "Fuck your whore, Jeff." . . . "Fuck your bitch, Jeff." . . . "Fuck my slutty cunt." . . . "Your fuck feels so good!" . . . "I'm your dirty fuckin' slutty bitch!" . . . "Use my dirty slutty body for your pleasure, Baby." . . . "Make me cum!" . . . "I love your hot fuck!" . . . "Shove that hot fuckin' cock up my dirty fuck hole!" . . . "Give it to me, Baby." . . . "Fuck this dirty cum dumpster cunt and fill it with your baby batter!"

As he began to tire he got on his back and this time I rode him reverse cowgirl so that he could see my big ass bouncing up and down on his cock and my pussy lips hungrily wrapped around his cock. I put my shoulders down and spread my cheeks so that he could see my ass hole winking at him as I moved. After a while of this I got on my back and had him push my legs back so that I was folded over in two and he, from a superior position, could drive straight down into the depths of my pussy and deposit his third load there for me. And then he was pretty much wasted.

He rolled off of me and relaxed. I think we both slept a little bit. But then we knew it would be time for him to go home so we took another shower, dried off, put on shirts, returned to my house where he got dressed, and he returned home to his wife and a room full of new furniture.

He thanked me over and over again for the afternoon. I don't ever think I succeeded in convincing him that the afternoon was supposed to be my thank-you to him. In the end, it didn't really matter. I was back. I had seduced another man into fucking me and we had some really hot sex. Al was right there and enjoyed watching me be the seductress and being fucked by strange cock. I rushed back to Eve's house and we celebrated in a glorious three-way, strap-ons and all.

We: Eve, Al, Dory and I all decided not to put our house on the market even though Al had it ready to go. We would wait until Dory was ready to vacate the house, probably some time after she was done with cosmetology school. But that left yard work to be done at two houses. Eve had been paying maintenance companies to do yard maintenance and pool maintenance. She did not feel competent to hire a person and supervise his work.

This became an opportunity for me to seduce young cock. We would post a help wanted ad at the community college saying we wanted a guy to mow our lawn or clean gutters or do some pool maintenance and would state what day and time we wanted him. It would always be a time when Al and I would be home. I would greet the young man at the door wearing something very skimpy and judge his reaction to me. If I liked what I saw and he seemed to be a nice guy, if I was in the mood I would try to seduce him and get him to fuck me.

A couple of times a girl answered our ad. It didn't take me long to adapt. If I liked what I saw and she seemed like a nice enough person, if I was in the mood to do so, I would try to seduce her. I found that a girl liked it when I let her try on some of my sexy clothes, especially my micro swimwear in the summer. To then go down to Eve's and see her and Al in micro swimwear in the pool almost guaranteed a daisy chain.

The previous year when we had gone on the Spring Break where Al and I invited Dory and her then current boyfriend along, Dory developed a kink that I benefited from. One of those days on Break we had exchanged partners. I became a cougar to Greg, Dory's boyfriend, and he was my cub for the day. Dory became a sugar baby to Al's sugar daddy. It turned out to be a lot of fun. Ever since then, after Dory got a new boyfriend and they were fucking on a regular basis, Dory wanted me to seduce and fuck her boyfriend.

She would set it up by giving him indications that I was always hot-to-trot, and if I ever came on to him and he would want to fuck me it would be okay with her. But the actual seduction was up to me and I always loved the challenge and the conquest -- unless I didn't particularly like the boyfriend, which only happened once or twice.

I've heard of some parents struggling to find a way to indicate to their daughter that they thought that her current boyfriend was a bad choice. We never had that problem. If, after Dory had been going with a guy for a couple of months, I did not try to seduce him, Dory would begin to wonder what was wrong with the guy.

In the summer we would also go to the beach on the weekend, especially if Eve had to work, and we would either try to find a couple with which to swing, or a young guy who came to a beach party with his friends, and found himself being the only guy there without a date. We'd give him a thong and let him party with us.

I also entered amateur strip contests just to get naked in front of a bunch of horny guys. Al would get as turned on as I and we would come home and fuck like bunnies.

Twice we went to motorcycle rallies. We actually didn't even ride a bike there, but rented a small RV. But the rallies we went to had no dress code and there were always women dressed sexy as shit and a fair amount of nudity. I had a pair of high heeled boots and a pair of fitted motorcycle chaps which I wore without anything covering my lady bits. I had a leather bra which was not a bra but just consisted of leather straps that surrounded my bare tits and lifted them up a bit and pushed them out proudly. I wore earrings that touted the name of an American motorcycle manufacturer, sunglasses, studded choker and a cowboy hat.

They had a wet tee shirt contest during the day and I shed my leathers to don a small wife beater and panties and practiced the art of skin to win. I will modestly say I placed well. There would be a band at night but the stage was empty for a while during the late afternoon after the contest and before the band. I put my leathers back on. Al was walking around in black boots, a black leather jock strap, a leather vest and a cowboy hat. On the spur of the moment, because the stage was empty, Al took me up on stage, took off his jock strap, laid me on the stage and fucked me right out there in front of anybody and everybody who wanted to watch. It was crazy hot.

Later that night when all the bands were done and between the drugs and alcohol things had pretty much mellowed out, we were still walking around when we were approached by a young couple. They did not appear to be too wasted. They recognized us as the couple who fucked on stage in the afternoon. As we talked we came up with the crazy idea of swapping partners and going to the stage and fucking. Al and I had brought a supply of rubbers along, so we got the rubbers and went to the stage which was empty and unlit except for one light bulb which looked like it served as a night light that stayed on all night at the back of the stage. We had brought along a couple of blankets to lay on and put them down where the light was the brightest.

The girl was in a bikini. When we went to our RV to get the rubbers, I had taken off my leathers and put on a g-string. I paired up with the guy and Al got with the girl and we fucked out in public under the light on the stage for all who wanted to see.

My extra-marital seductions were not an every day thing. They occurred maybe once every six weeks to two months, but they kept things alive. Eve, Al and I normally shared the same bed and enjoyed sex together as well as separately. We could do so because there was genuine love between us.