Where do We Go from Here?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are so sexy," Luna murmured, feeling breathless. Her senses were intoxicated by Valerie's nearness, her smell, her touch.

Valerie slightly regained control over her body as her hand skimmed Luna's body, marveling at the softness. She lowered her hand to Luna's pants and moved so that she could look into Luna's fascinating green eyes. Valerie watched transfixed as Luna's eyes darkened and lost focus when her fingers found her engorged clit. They both gasped at the hot wetness.

Valerie stroked and circled her. She whispered in her ear.

"I remember, you told me yesterday I could kiss your ass."

Luna bit her lower lip and dug her nails into Valerie's forearm, her body completely surrendered to Valerie's caress. She was barely breathing. When Valerie slipped one finger inside her, Luna moaned out loud and thrust into her.

"Oh, Ms. Beaumont"

"No...It's Valerie"

Valerie withdrew her finger, added another one, and entered her again, going deeper this time. She kissed Luna and moved with her. Luna felt blinding pleasure, her inner walls contracted on Valerie's fingers, sending shock waves all over her body. When Valerie withdrew her fingers and caressed her clit, Luna's mind gave way.

"Oh yes," She cried, her body going rigid, then shuddering. She lost her breath, lost her mind, and a little bit of her heart.

The sight of Luna in the throes of orgasm was so exciting Valerie found herself on the edge again. Almost dizzy with lust, she reached between her thighs with her free hand and stroked her clit. It only took a few seconds before she peaked again. The last memory Valerie registered was Luna's body quaking again then she went blank.

The next time she opened her eyes, she was on her knees, between Luna's spread legs. They were both spent, sweat glistening on their faces, their bodies faintly shuddering from the exertion. Luna pressed her hand through her hair and kissed Valerie's neck, tasting her sweet essence. god, she wanted her again, though her body needed more time to recover.

Finally, Valerie shifted and sat near Luna, their shoulders almost touching. Her gaze went over Luna's body focusing on her slightly parted bra. Her left breast was out and her body was flushed.

"I didn't know I was craving this much for you until now," Valerie said.

Luna's heart expanded at the outright admission. Was this a dream? Could this be real?

Before she could say something, Valerie added, looking at beautiful eyes "I guess it's too late for me to convince you into staying and working for me."

Luna was speechless for a moment, and then she said "Yeah...I think so..."

Valerie closed her eyes with a sigh, she felt her heart constrict. It was her fault Luna was leaving. She should have treated her better. "I didn't mean it when I said you weren't qualified."

Luna chuckled "I know you didn't, your lips always twitch when you are about to say bullshits."

It was Valerie's turn to chuckle. Luna had never seen her so relaxed in her 6 months of working here. Thinking she'd done that was so brought pure joy

"Is that so?"

"Yeah"

"Still...I'm sorry." Then there was silence again. Luna took a deep breath and went with what she felt.

"You know...I don't mind canceling my resignation letter.... but staying at your company will mean shutting the doors of us ever having something...together."

She braced herself for the rebuttal or denial from Valerie. The silence stretched a little and then she felt a warm hand grasp hers. "We can't let that happen."

Luna turned to look at Valerie. She watched as Valerie brought her hand to her lips and kissed it. Oh boy, it would be so difficult to not fall in love with her, supposedly she wasn't already.

"Are you sure?" Luna asked.

"Yes, we have chemistry and I don't want to lose it. Not after I already lost you as my financial analyst."

Luna only nodded, knowing her eyes probably showed her raw emotions, but she didn't care.

"Let's just say me leaving is a blessing in disguise."

"It is." Valerie leaned to her and placed a delicate kiss on her lips.

"What about we get out of here and get acquainted?"

Luna nodded with a smile. Valerie helped her stand up. They laughed as they fixed their attire. Valerie switched on the lift. As they went down, they both felt it was the beginning of an interesting adventure.

THE END

12