Where Few Men have Gone Before Ch. 01

Story Info
Rick encounters an alien woman on the space station.
7k words
4.56
10.2k
19
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kdubya13
kdubya13
25 Followers

I first saw her as she stepped out of the lift outside the station bar. The first thing that struck me was how tall she was. I gave Tom next to me a nudge and nodded my head in her direction. She had his attention now too. By the time she was half way through the door nearly every guy in the bar had checked her out.

She must have been a full 2 meters and thin with dark hair on her head that was very short, almost like fur. Her face was soft and roundish. Her neck though, was a different matter; so long and delicate, it seemed just the weight of her head might cause it to break. The slope of her neck continued until it swelled under a strapless top to her breasts, which were small, tiny really. The top was a dark blue and hid any outline of a nipple. The top ended and left a gap of skin between it and the waist of her shimmering gold skirt. This band of exposed skin was, like the rest of her, the color of coffee with cream in it. Her waist looked high but immediately below the waistband of her skirt there was the unmistakable flare of her hips. The skirt was skin-tight and stretched across her thighs. As she walked past me I could see a wonderful set of buns encased in gold. Her skirt ended just above her knees and it was then that I realized where her tremendous height came from; her legs were endless. They too looked so very delicate, like her neck.

It wasn't until she had passed that I realized she wasn't alone. One of the little wimps from personnel was escorting her. Everyone got the treatment when they first arrived.

"Wouldn't you like to work in personnel?" Tom said, breaking my reverie.

"Are you kidding? He couldn't handle her!" I said.

"I hear they're bisexual. Are you sure you could handle that?" Tom taunted.

I'd heard the same thing. About three planet shifts ago (months don't mean much on an asteroid mining station) we had begun to hear about a new med-tech. Word had it that she was going to be a Selurian and damn if she hadn't turned out to be just that, by all appearances. You don't see many Selurians in this sector. I guess the Federation was trying to mix species again.

"What do I care if she wants to eat a little pussy. 'Bi' means she likes cock too!"

****

I've been on assignment to this asteroid miner for about two Terran years. Tom's been here about the same length of time and we've gotten to be good friends. We're both mining engineers, which means for the most part we're computer jocks. We send robot probes to the surface of the asteroid and using exploratory blasts, map the structure of the rock. If it's a small enough rock we design a shape charge that will pulverize the entire asteroid without sending so much as a pebble flying out uncontrolled. Without an atmosphere or substantial gravity, simply setting a charge on the surface just creates a shower of rocks that never slow down. All of this means that what Tom and I do is crush big rocks, with the help of some very powerful supercomputers and some nifty robots. We never even leave the station during our shift. The robots simply scoop up the rubble after we're done and feed it to the smelter. The Federation is kind enough to breakup the monotony of station life with planet shifts. We get to leave the station for about 10 "days" in 40. A day is an arbitrary 25-hour period of station time or one day on the recreation planet, which in this case is Sirius IV. It's a long way from Terra but it's better than living in Terra's overpopulation.

"We'll its about time for me to turn in." said Tom as he got up from the table.

"Suit yourself. I'm going to see if I can get introduced to that lovely creature." I said.

"Good luck, but I bet you don't even get to first base" Tom threw over his shoulder as he left the table.

I left my beer on the table and wandered over to where the tall Selurian woman was sitting on a stool at the bar. I felt a strange tightness as I approached her. Both my throat and my groin seemed to constrict. Alan Peltier, the little weasel from personnel, turned as I got near and smiled.

"Rick, how have you been?" he said.

"Pretty good Alan. I just got back from planet shift so everything's just fine." I replied.

"Well, life's been pretty boring here on station, as always" he said and then took a long pull on his drink. As he finished his drink, he said nothing. The little shit wasn't even going to offer to introduce me to the Selurian woman. I was still feeling a little constricted and so was a bit slow to react. As I stood there, he turned back to the bartender and ordered another drink. I felt a little stupid but I wasn't going to give up that easily. The stool next to her at the bar was empty so I hopped on. As I did, she turned to look at me. With the rest of her, I hadn't really noticed her eyes before, but I sure did now. They were big and green and looked right through me. My throat just got tighter. I managed to croak out "Good evening" and turned to the bartender to order a beer. When I looked back she was still looking at me. I felt a little like an insect in a display case all pegged out for inspection. The beer arrived and I took a long draw before I could breathe again. I took a deep breath and turned back to her. Still there.

"My name's Rick. Glad to have you on board." Not a great line but at least I got it out.

As she opened her mouth to speak, for the briefest moment, I had the feeling I knew what she would say.

"Thank you Rick. I hope I can fit right in. My name is Andi." she said. Her voice was totally unexpected. It gave me chills with its depth and resonance. As a matter of fact, everything about this woman so far gave me goose bumps. And as far as fitting right in, no fuckin' way! She stood out a mile. At this point, Alan broke in.

"Andi's going to be our new med-tech. Just arrived today. I thought I'd show her the center of it all tonight but I'm sure she's tired. We'd better get you back to your quarters." he said and he stood up to leave. She got off of her stool as I got off mine. When I looked to meet her eyes, they were a full head above mine.

"It was nice to meet you Rick." she intoned.

"The pleasure was mine." I said. Again with the great line. What a dope!

Alan led her toward the lift and I watched every muscle move as she walked out of my presence, becoming aware that a great deal of tension left my body as she left. I also noticed for the first time that I had a raging hard-on. Turning back to the bar grabbing my beer wondering; Did every guy feel that way in her presence? I'd just gotten back from planet shift where I'd gotten plenty of action, so why the boner?

I finished my beer and went back to my quarters where I grabbed my still stiff pole and jerked off. Her image and "aura" were very strong and it only took a few strokes before I came.

The next morning Tom asked, "How'd you do?"

"Her name's Andi. She's a new med-tech." I said.

"Is that all? Super prick didn't bof the new babe?"

"Fuck you!" I said as I sent out the first robot probes of the day. Tom had gotten his dig in and left me alone. I got into the rhythm of the work and forgot about her.

****

It seemed like Tom and I crushed a billion rocks before my next planet shift. I'd looked for her in the bar every night but she never showed. I never tried to find out where she worked or where her quarters were. Guess I was a little freaked out by the effect she had on me but I couldn't get her out of my head.

Besides it was time for my planet shift and Connie was down planet. She sure loved to fuck and I loved doing it to her. I packed my ditty and headed for the shuttle platform anticipating some great sex.

As I was sitting on the shuttle waiting for it to fill up I felt this tingling in the back of my neck. Brushing it off, I prepared for the brief free-fall ahead and then we were on our way, only I noticed I had a hard-on that wouldn't quit.

I checked my wearable device and it showed the shuttle would be a few minutes late. I sent a message to Connie letting her know when I'd be there. When we arrived on the planet surface, I headed straight to the construction site and the foreman's hut where Connie worked. It was empty but a few minutes after I sat to wait, she showed.

"Well Hi, Rick!" she said bending over to plant a quick kiss on my lips.

I put my hand behind her neck and before she could pull away whispered in her ear.

"I'm hard as a rock and I sure would like to get naked with you!"

I released her and she didn't say a word. She just smiled and dropped her tool belt onto the floor of the hut, grabbed my hand and we were out the door. As we turned the corner and were out of sight of the grunts that worked for her, she surprised me by swinging me against the wall and leaning hard into me. Her lips found mine and she forced her tongue past my teeth. I dropped my ditty and threw my arms around her waist grinding my cock into her crotch as she humped right back. Pulling her hips away without breaking the kiss she grabbed my hand and ran it up her leg to the crotch of her work suit. The company issued the same kind of suit to everyone. It's got a pressure sensitive release seam that runs from the neck all the way around to the back of the crotch. I pressed the seam just right and grabbed her mound. Instantly my hand was soaked as I slid my fingers from the back of her slit to the front. She jumped as my fingers ran over her clit. Starting at the back again I found her pussy hole and, with a flick of the wrist, my first and second fingers were buried deep inside her. She groaned and if I hadn't been holding her, she would have fallen down. As she reached down to grab my cock, she broke the kiss.

"Let's get to my room Rick. I can't wait!" she said hoarsely.

She broke from me completely and ran toward the surface shuttle stop. I grabbed my ditty and ran like hell to catch up. We couldn't keep our hands off each other as we traveled the short ride to her apartment. We ran up the steps and burst inside. Slamming the door shut she stripped off her uniform. I followed her lead and in seconds we were both naked. We stopped a moment and just looked, but not for long. I grabbed her by the arms, pressing them into her sides and drew her to me. The first things that touched were her nipples drilling into my chest. I pressed my mouth to hers and slipped my tongue passed her teeth that she bit lightly. My cock sprang from where it had been trapped between my legs and lodged firmly between her thighs. She spread them slightly and allowed my cock to force its way between her labia. My cock sawed against her pussy lips and we both moaned.

Letting go of my ass, she pushed me back into a chair. She obviously had something in mind as she pulled my ass out till it was just on the edge of the chair. She turned around and presented her beautiful ass to me, squatting over my cock while she grabbed my hard-on and slipped it between the lips of her vagina, sitting down with a satisfied moan. My cock had just entered heaven and she knew it. Connie began to rock back and forth, riding me like an animal. It wasn't long before I felt that tightening of the balls. She must have sensed this for she hopped off and quickly turned around. Lifting my cock off of my belly where it had landed with a splat, she put it in her mouth stroking the exposed portion with her hand. She moved her mouth and hand in opposing rhythm and swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. Under this onslaught I just let myself go and released one spurt after another into the back of her mouth that she swallowed quickly as she drained me. She kept my cock in her mouth until I began to go soft, lightly sucking the dribble that was left.

Connie finally let my cock go and pulled me to the floor where she planted her naked pussy over my mouth, her head facing my feet. I foraged around between her cunt lips until I found her clit. She let out a low moan as I concentrated on flicking her little nub with the hard tip of my tongue as she ground her wet mound against my face. As I licked, my nose poking into her tunnel. Sensing my need for air, she didn't stay in the position long, instead she leaned toward my feet raising her ass from my face. Staring back at me was her tight wrinkled asshole, winking and flaring. I brought my hand around and ran a finger over that rosebud, causing her to jump. I brought my finger back to the center of her anus and pressed lightly. She relaxed and, with the sea of juices flooding the area, my finger slipped into her up to the second knuckle.

She pressed her pussy harder to my mouth and said, "Give me two! Put another finger in my ass!"

Who am I to refuse? I pulled my first finger from her ass, put another next to it and pressed again, this time a little harder and faster. She sucked air through her teeth and moaned, leaning back against my thrusting fingers, inviting them in. I pressed until both were planted completely in her ass then pulled back beginning to finger-fuck her backdoor. With a new rhythm established, I concentrated again on her clit with my tongue. It wasn't long before she went stiff and I felt her ass clutch at my fingers, spasming as she came. Letting out several low cries as she continued to come, I pulled the fingers out of her ass. She went limp on top of me and I knew she was done.

****

We went out to dinner that night and were sitting at a table by ourselves in the back of the restaurant where I could see the front door. An old habit. I noticed Andi come in with a couple of other people. They took a table together close to the front door and began looking over the bill of fare. Connie noticed my distraction and turned to look. It didn't take her long to spot the Selurian woman and she turned back.

"Who's that?"

"New med-tech. on the station. Started the beginning of my last shift. I only saw her once that whole time."

"You sound disappointed. Careful, or I'll get jealous."

Connie doesn't have any illusions about me. She knows I'm a slut but just wanted to get at me a bit. I ignored her jibe.

"What do you know about Selurians?" I asked Connie.

"Not much. They don't come out this way much. If they all look like her though, I hope they stay away."

"Worried about the competition? Tom tells me they're bisexual. Maybe we could both have some fun."

"I'm not too proud to lick a little pussy, but it looks like she's got her hands full already."

Connie was referring to the couple that had walked in with Andi. They were all talking and joking like old friends. I couldn't tell for sure but it looked like they would be having some fun later.

Connie and I finished eating and I made a point of walking by the other table on the way out. As I approached and was thinking of what I would say, that same feeling I'd had on the station came back. I could barely croak out an introduction.

"Hello Andi. You may not remember me, but we met on your first day on the station. The name's Rick and this is Connie."

"Of course I remember you. Where have you been hiding? These are my friends, Alissa and Randy."

That voice again. I'd forgotten its resonance. We all shook hands around the table but I was oblivious to all except Andi. I was still in a daze as we left the restaurant and walked toward her place. What did she mean, where had I been hiding? I'd been in the bar every night. Where had she been hiding? I came out of it as Connie jammed an elbow in my side.

"You're drooling!'

"Sorry, but did you feel anything as we stood there? Every time I've been close to her, my throat gets all tight and it's hard to talk."

"That's not all that's hard." Connie said, grabbing the front of my pants. Her hand wrapped around my cock, which was like a pump handle. "If I were a different kind of woman, I'd be very mad right now. Instead, I expect to put this to some good use." She did.

****

The next morning as Connie was getting ready to go to work, I had a burning question.

"Baby, did you feel something when we were standing next to Andi's table last night?" I asked again.

"Who's table?"

"Andi's. The med-tech. I introduced you to at the restaurant."

"No, but you must have. You just about wore me out after we got back here."

I didn't press.

Connie left for work and I lay in bed thinking. When I had first met Andi on the station she was with that weeny from Personnel. He didn't seem to have any trouble talking around her. And the couple she was with last night seemed relaxed. Not me though. I could barely talk. And it wasn't just nervousness. It was a real tightening of my throat and my dick had become instantly hard. Thinking back, I realized there was a tingling that started before I reached their table lasting until I was well out into the street. I had to find her when I got back to the station when I could talk to her alone. Spend a little time and get comfortable. It must be just nerves.

****

Ten days later, back on the station, I wandered into every companionway and doorway hoping I'd start to feel that tingle. I knew I could find her just by doing a query of station personnel, but I wanted the encounter to be more spontaneous. Every chance I had, when I wasn't on duty, I had my feelers out, wandering by sick bay several times, all for naught that first day...and the second...and the third. The intensity of my search began to wan when I was in the bar, and suddenly I felt it. The station bar isn't really a bar, more of a common area with a short service bar along one side. It was open on all sides so it's impossible to sit with your back to the door. When I felt that tingle I turned and there she was, alone, walking toward me. When I turned she looked right at me and came over to my table where she sat down. My throat was so tight I couldn't speak and my cock was about to rip the crotch out of my jumpsuit. She sat across from me and without saying a word just stared at me. My eyes were glued to hers and the rest of the room fell away. I felt like I was falling until she said.

"Breathe, you'll need the oxygen"

Breathing in for the first time since I saw her, I realized that my throat wasn't quite as tight as before.

"Can I buy you a drink? How about a glass of juice?"

I nodded my head. She got us both an orange juice and sat back down.

"I know what you're wondering. You want to know how anyone can stand to be near me. Well, not everyone reacts the way you do. Yes, I know exactly how you feel."

Her voice was that deeply resonant tone with only a slight modulation and accent, which I'd never, heard before. She looked very intently at me as she talked, sipping on her juice. I was still feeling very strange but getting used to it.

"Selurians are empathic and also radiate an aura which some other species react to strongly. Between Selurians, we can share these sensations but can also control when and with whom. Humans are a very diverse lot. Some humans don't sense it at all. Others, like you, are nearly overwhelmed. I can control my aura to some degree, as I am now, but I suspect you will always feel some effect of being near me."

I swallowed hard and spoke carefully. "It is a feeling like I have never known before. Did you know of my reaction on our first meeting?"

"Yes, although I wasn't sure how strong your reaction was until that night at the restaurant. Actually, I've been avoiding you. I wasn't sure you could handle it, but it's impossible to stay away indefinitely on a station this small. When I saw you here, it seemed that I should explain myself. I also wanted to see if you were strong enough to control yourself. Are you?"

I didn't realize it at first what she was asking, but suddenly it became clear. Yes, I was still hard as a rock and, no, I hadn't come in my jump suit.

"Yes." I decided to take a chance. "And I'd like to prove it some more. That is, until its time to lose control."

kdubya13
kdubya13
25 Followers
12