All Comments on 'Where Fire and Ice Mix Ch. 01'

by TheGryphonsOnFIRE

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
FUN!

I really enjoyed this story. And while there are some errors, it doesn't really make the story difficult to follow.

PS - love the screen name

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fun

a fun read, with a different and engaging plot. there were a few errors, but nothing too distracting. i'm left with the thoughts 1)when's the nest chapter? 2)what is the rabiteen seer worried about ghost throwing off?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this story and plan to read the sequel. I'm saddened that there is only one. Your plot and storylines are awesome and very interesting. It is easy to suspend disbelief. That said, the main weakness in your writing is subject verb agreement, usually were a verb tense is concerned. Occasionally, you use possessive cases improperly as well. If you work on these aspects your writing will reach another level of believability as each time you err in these areas it seves as a distractor that your audience must stop and consider before the flow of the story can continue. Please keep writing. This is good stuff.

Sincerely

The Infamous Anonymous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous