Where is Prince Charming Ch. 01

Story Info
Princess Holly needs attention, Clara finds a distraction.
4.2k words
4.27
3.1k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers

"Where the fuck is he. I can't wait much longer. He should have been here by now." Princess Holly screamed.

"Who are you talking about." Clara asked.

"You know. Fucking Prince Charming or whatever! I turned 18 like two days ago. He should of been here by now." She continued loudly.

"Why would you think there is a Prince Charming?" Clara asked.

"Every princess knows, that when they are of age, a prince comes along and saves them. It's like in every story book." She explained.

"Those are fairy tales princess." Clara tried to explain.

"Fuck fairy tales." She exploded. "I was abducted by a dragon at a young age. Have lived in this castle for what feels like for ever. Your the only human I ever see, and then there's the fucking Dragon Gordon who keeps me locked up."

"That's not exactly true princess." Clara told her for what felt like the millionth time. "Your father, the king, had racked up some serious gambling debt. He bargained with you and a few of your other siblings to pay off the debtors. Gordon is a nice dragon and he is just waiting to find someone for you."

"I want a Prince Charming." She began to cry. "Why can't I have a storybook ending?"

Clara turned to walk away. When the princess got like this she was almost impossible to console. She would have a good cry and then it would be back to normal for a few days. As she walked to the door she just shook her head.

"Where are you going. I didn't give you permission to leave." The princess shouted at Clara.

This was new behavior, the princess was usually pretty chill and rarely even asked for things. Clara had raised her to be polite and kind, given the circumstances.

Clara was not going to have it. Technically the Princess was her sole duty in the castle, but she was more then just a baby sitter she envisioned herself as the lady of the castle.

"Excuse me!" Clara turned around fuming. "You can't order me around. I work for the dragon not you!"

The Princess began to cry. She looked at the woman who had raised her. Clara was only about 10 years older and had also been so nice, but the Princess was really struggling mentally. She had truly believed, despite being told otherwise that Prince Charming would rescue her.

Clara was calmer now as she watched the Princess fall apart. She truly did not understand what her problem was. She was also basically being held by Gordan because her village had bought him using her. The princess had no idea how close there situations were.

She had tried to talk sense into her for years. For the most part she was such a sweet girl, she was just stuck in this fantasy world of hers, that somehow she would be rescued.

For all the princess knew the man who rescued her could end up being some asshole or beat her. She just could not think about this reasonably. She just wanted out of the dragon's castle.

Clara did not totally understand why Gordan did not just marry her off. This should've been easy. The princess was beautiful. Long blond curly hair, beautiful blue eyes, and succulent pouty lips. Her neck was long and she was always showing off her cleavage.

Her 36C breast were perfect. Large and firm, they were so pert. Unlike Clara's small B cups. She was a little jealous of them. The princess also had a tiny waist and long slender legs that finished with slim little feet.

Her best feature was her ass, though she seldom showed it off, because she insisted on wearing those stupid frilly dresses. It was perfect with a sexy amount of fullness. Clara was proud of the princess's body because she was the one who lead the workouts.

Princess Holly through her self onto her bed. Her dress flipped up and exposed the young lady's bottom half. She had on white thigh high stockings, but no undies. Her pussy was showing and Clara could not believe what she saw.

Clara looked down "Damn it Princess Holly why are you not wearing panties?"

Clara had noticed that the princess had shaved her pussy. It's lips glistened in the light filtering through the window. This was a new style and Clara wondered why she did it.

"And why the fuck did you shave down there?" Clara continued to berate the princess.

The princess pulled the dress down and looked at Clara. Princess Holly was lost in her feelings. She was angry, sad, desperate, and a little horny. Clara had always been good to her but she was so tired of the boring castle.

"Well," she answered matter of factly. "Prince Charming likes a clean pussy, and I was a little bored."

"How do you know what someone you have never met wants?" Clara asked.

"Everyone knows a shaved pussy is so cute. Just look at it." The princess pulled her dress up again.

Clara's eyes once again settled on the private area of the princess. She was right the glistening clean pussy was cute. It was definitely nicer then her hairy box. Clara felt her pussy tingle a little as she eyed the princess's love box.

"Look closer, I spent a lot of time down there, even got the ones around the back!" She said triumphantly.

"Ah, it's ok Princess Holly, I can see it fine from here." She answered.

The Princess flipped over sticking her ass up into the air. She reached back and spread her cheeks exposing her tiny little butt hole.

"See not even a hair back there!" She exclaimed.

Clara felt her panties moisten. She had been in the castle so long taking care of the Princess that she had forgot what it felt like to be turned on. She tried to dismiss the thoughts, feeling kinda of icky having raised her and all. She almost felt like the Princess's mother.

Her juicy butt looked amazing though and the way she was spreading her cheeks. Clara couldn't look away. She noticed one small hair that had been missed.

"Wow, you did a good job, but it looks like you missed one." Clara said continuing to gaze at her tight little rose bud.

"Damn," the Princess sighed. "Well do you mind, I mean could you get it. The tweezers are in my chest drawer."

Clara didn't know what to say. She had pretty much done everything for this girl, but pull a hair from around her butt hole. She was not sure.

"Come on." The Princess insisted. "Obviously I can't get it my self."

"Ummm, sure I guess." The servant replied.

Clara walked over and found the tweezers. She returned to the Princess's ass and sat on the bed next to it. She could smell the Princess's sex, and it made her insides burn. She leaned in looking closely at the tight virgin asshole. Her tongue slipped out involuntarily.

Clara's pussy was now gushing, she could almost feel an orgasm building even though she had not even touched it. She needed to act fast or things were going to get out of control.

She gulped down some air and aimed the tweezers for the lone missed hair. Just as she pulled it Princess Holly squirmed. The tweezers slipped and poked her little butt hole.

"Ouch." The Princess screamed. "What did you do that for?"

"It was an accident I swear." Clara pleaded.

She couldn't believe what had just happened. Luckily she got the hair and the Princess was not hurt. It could of been bad if the tweezers had gone in.

"It hurt, could you kiss it and make it better like you use to." The Princess asked turning her head to look at the servant.

"No," Clara replied.

"Please it hurts. It's just my butt." The Princess began to beg.

Clara looked at her beautiful round ass, and her tight little hole. She wanted to push her tongue deep into it and lap up the Princess's ass juice. She was definitely conflicted. This hot, sexy, perfect 18 year old had just asked her to kiss her ass.

Clara leaned in with out saying a thing. She was going to do more then kiss her charge's ass, if she was going to cross a line then she might as well jump.

She slid her tongue over the girls right cheek. As she neared the Princess's crack she let some saliva build in her mouth. Spit dribble down the 18 year old's crack on to her little rose bud.

"Ohhhhh, that feels nice. What are you doing Clara?" The Princess said wiggling her juicy bottom.

Clara didn't answer. She leaned forward this time licking her left cheek. She placed her hands on the teen's back and pushed her into the bed while she buried her face in between her ass cheeks.

Clara heard the Princess grown as her lips meant the tight folds of her asshole. Clara's mouth encompassed all of it. Her tongue exploring all the little folds while spit drip deep into the blonds hole.

Princess Holly moaned grinding her ass into her servants mouth. She felt her shaven pussy moisten as Clara's tongue did things she had never felt before. She felt her hot breath on her little button.

The Princess's ass arched as Clara dove her tongue deep into the teens hole. Clara could not believe what was happening but she did not care. Her left hand quickly descended into her own pants, finding a dripping wet hairy pussy.

As Clara's tongue explored the inside of the Princess's ass, her own finger's rubbed her clitty to an orgasm. Clara felt the orgasm build as she savored the taste of the sweet ass.

Her orgasm rocked her body forcing her to pull her head out of the Princess's ass as she fell over beside the Princess on the bed. Clara was panting and her fingers slowly continued to stroke her clit.

"What was that Clara. Did you just have an orgasm?" The Princess questioned.

The Princess was looking over and could only see her servant's head and her hand down her pants.

"Did you just cum?" The Princess asked loudly.

The question shook Clara from her ecstasy. What had she just done. She had eaten the 18 year old Princess's ass, and rubbed her self off. She hadn't ever been this horny.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I'm not sure what came over me. Does your butt feel better?" Clara said trying to sit up.

The Princess flipped over exposing her pussy to Clara.

"It feels great. Could you just finish me off, I mean you got to cum." The Princess asked.

"I'm so sorry Princess I was out of line. That should have never happened, let's just forget about this. I mean your going to be married soon and I don't want you to regret anything." Clara said trying to extract herself from the situation.

"I want to cum, I want you to be the first human to make me cum. It will be special, I mean who better then the woman that raised me." Princess Holly replied.

Holly's hand was already rubbing her pussy while she looked at Clara. This was making Clara horny again, she never thought she would be turned on by women. She needed to get out of this and think.

"Come on Clara I saw you. Your hands were down your pants and then you made that face." She whined.

"I don't know what your talking about."" Clara said unable to look away from Princess Holly's pussy.

"Just this once. Please!" The Princess said almost crying now.

Clara couldn't take it. Her own loins were now burning and she couldn't leave the Princess this way.

"Ok just this one time." Clara said.

Princess Holly pulled her hand from her pussy and smiled. "Thanks."

Holly laid her head back as Clara slipped her finger deeply into the moistened love box. Her finger quickly found the Princess's Hyman. She needed to be careful, she did not want to hurt her.

Her thumb rubbed the beautiful blonds clit while her fingers gently stretched out her slit. The Princess was moaning and grinding her hips into her finger. If she wasn't careful her finger might go to far.

Clara did not want to chance it. She pulled her finger out and climbed between the 18 year old's legs. Her tongue quickly found the Princess's swollen clit. She wrapped her lips around the little member and sucked it.

She felt hands on her head as she sucked and licked the babes codex spot. Inching her closer to climax. Clara's hands reached under the Princess and squeezed her ass. She moved her tongue to the Princess's cunt.

She was so wet. Clara lapped up her juices, while she freed one hand from under Holly's ass. Her free thumb quickly found Holly's clit again and began to vigorously stroke it.

"I'm cumming." The Princess screamed.

Clara's head was clamped between the teen's thighs as her pussy juices flowed into her mouth. The Princess's juices were sweet. It was amazing,some how she tasted like pineapple.

Clara wiggled out and stood. Her skirt had a little spot from her own wet pussy, but luckily no one else lived in the castle.

"Wow that was amazing." The Princess sighed. "That was so much better then when I do it my self."

"We can never do it again." Clara told her. "You should just forget about it."

Clara was straightening her outfit. Her top was a little wet from the Princess, she wanted to change.

The Princess just laid in the bed her hands behind her head.

"I guess if you insist." The Princess said.

"I need to go, I will be back with your dinner." Clara said hustling out of the room.

She closed the door behind her and quickly headed to her own quarters. She slipped into her room and sighed as she sat down on her bed.

She pulled her top off. Her boobs were nice but they weren't like the Princesses. She rubbed her nipples a little they were still hard from a few minutes ago. It felt nice to feel them. She stood up and slid her skirt off.

She flipped her shoes off and then slid her panties to the floor. She couldn't even see her pussy, it had so much hair around it. She looked out the window, plenty of daylight before dinner.

She was so turned on by the Princess's bare pussy. She wanted hers to look like that. She had never shaved down there, and was a little unsure how. She was sure she could figure it out. The princess had for gods sake.

Living in the dragon's castle had its perks. Gordan keeps Nomes as servants. They work in the mines and the furnace. Which in turn pumped hot water throughout the castle. The dragon loved hot baths and Clara enjoyed them immensely.

She had never really had a hot bath before she came to work for the dragon. Her room had a small bathroom with a little tub. She filled it full of warm water and then sat down.

She lathered up the soap, and worked it into her hairy bush. Her razor was sharp but it still took a long time. She did her best and relished the feeling of the cool razor sliding over her mound. She was still a little horny from the encounter with the Princess.

She made sure not to miss a hair. Using a small mirror to get her back side. She slid her fingers over her now exposed pussy. The cool air felt amazing as she emerged from the tub. She looked over at the hour glass.

"Shit!" She exclaimed.

She had to get the Princess her dinner. She quickly dried off, she slipped on a long skirt, forgoing the panties because she loved the new feeling. She pulled a shirt over her small boobs, and put her brown hair into a tight pony tail.

She stepped into her slippers and headed for the kitchen. She wondered what the elves had made for dinner. She hadn't noticed but she was ravished.

Clara ran down the hall and then descended a small staircase in the back of the castle that emerged in the kitchen. It was hot in the kitchen. The dragon loves is food cooked for him.

She could smell roasting meat and other wonderful smells. The elves were such good cooks. They had become servants because their ruler, what ever she was called had bought the dragons protection.

The elves had been at war with humans for all of history, but now due to the dragon the humans left them alone. She loved the elves, they were her only friends in the castle. The boy elves did the cooking and the girl elves did the cleaning. There were 8 that lived in the castle half of them boys the other half girls.

As she walked in the kitchen she relished the sight. The elves were short about 5 feet tall. They never wore shirts in the kitchen due to the heat. They were all so cut. Not muscular but lean and strong, not an ounce of fat on their body.

Sweat glistened off their hot bodies. As far as bottoms, they wore tight pants that left little to the imagination. It seemed like boy elves all were packing some big cocks. Clara tried not to stare but was often caught gazing at their packages.

Today was not much different. The elf called Sims looked at her and smiled as she walked in.

"Clara, it's nice to see you. Dinner is almost ready." He said to her.

"Thanks Sims, the princess is having a day that's for sure."

Clara's eyes basically were mind fucking the Elf. She was so horny she struggled with keeping her eyes on his. She was constantly looking down at his tight shorts.

Sims noticed immediately, he was an Elf and though he had never been with a human he could tell that Clara was acting different this evening. She also smelled good, which humans seldom did. He smiled at her and raised his hands over is head pretending to stretch.

This caused his little shorts to get even tighter and the outline of his cock could easily be seen.

"Is there something else you might need Clara?" He asked mischievously.

She looked at his cock again, licked her lips then replied. "No, that's it just the princesses dinner."

She stepped forward to go deeper into the kitchen. She must of tripped on something on the floor, because one second she was stepping forward the next she was on the ground with her skirt up.

"Are you ok!" Sims asked.

He looked down and noticed her bare pussy. It looked fresh and yummy. He had never seen a human cunt before, but it looked similar to the Elf's only it had a delicate little hood. He wondered what that was for.

His cock hardened instantly. His little shorts could not contain it, and the head of his dick appeared over his shorts.

Clara couldn't believe what happened. She was lying on the floor with her pussy exposed. She should have put on panties she thought. She looked at Sims. It seemed he was enjoying the view. His cock was poking out and looked yummy.

"I'm fine Sims." She answered rolling over onto her hands and knees.

She wanted that cock, she couldn't believe how hot and horny she was. Maybe having her pussy exposed wasn't a bad thing. She crawled on the hard stone over to the little elf with a big cock.

The cold stone floor hurt her knees but the desire was insatiable. She reached Sims, and quickly pulled his little shorts to his knees. His huge cock sprung out and before he could say a thing she placed her mouth around it.

It was salty and did not taste great due to him working in the hot kitchen all day, but it was what she needed. She cupped his balls with one hand and pushed her head down toward his them.

The cock felt nice slipping deep into her throat. With skill and dexterity that she did not know she had, Clara bobbed and sucked on his giant elf dick. Her pussy was dripping again.

"Clara, wow!" Is all the elf could say.

He leaned into her mouth. Letting the servant suck his elf cock. Who cares that she was a human, she was good at this.

He reached down and flipped her skirt up, enjoying the view of her pert little ass. He wondered how far he could take it. He was about to pull out of her mouth when he heard from further into the kitchen.

"Holy shit, look at Sims, Clara is sucking his cock." An elf named Hemmy exclaimed.

The three other elves in the kitchen hurried over. They all looked similar to Sims, all about 5 feet tall with huge cocks. They all pulled their cocks out and began stroking as they watched.

Clara watched as the three other kitchen elves pulled their cocks out. She couldn't believe what good luck she had. They all had enormous cocks. She pulled her mouth off of Sims cock and turned to the one called Hemmy.

She pulled him in close and swallowed his dick. It tasted similar and she relished the feeling of it in her mouth. He put his hands on her head and thrust his cock deep into her throat causing her to gag a little.

It wasn't long and Hemmy was throat fucking her. With each thrust his balls slapped her chin.

Lcpce
Lcpce
107 Followers
12