Where is Prince Charming Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sims was super horny now. He had been close to blowing his load in the servant girls mouth. He stepped over Clara and lowered his cock down to her ass crack, gently sliding back and forth along the crack as Hemmy fucked her mouth.

Clara reached back and grabbed his cock. She guided it to her dripping pussy and waited for him to push it in. His massive member filled her sweet little cunt to the brim. She groaned as she was spit roasted on the two cocks.

She reached out with her hands. Pulling on the other two elves cocks. She was so hot and bothered. This was all new to her. All four elve's members were now involved. She enjoyed stroking the two new cocks in the same rhythm as she was being fucked.

"Clara your pussy is amazing." Sims said grunting as he fucked her.

The third elf Lars said "I want some action, let me get in on it." He was bored with the hand job.

"She has another hole." Hemmy said grinning.

The forth elf Ulrich said. "Fuck her ass Lars."

Lars didn't wait. With an acrobatic move only an elf could accomplish he had his cock aiming for the servants tight little bottom. He spit on his hand and lubed up his cock.

Clara had never had anything in her butt, she was a little concerned that it would really hurt. She felt the pressure of his cock press against her bottom. It was then that she had her first orgasm. Her pussy melted around Sims's cock.

Lars used her orgasm as a way in. Her ass was shaking and a little loose as he slid his member slowly into her ass. He groaned as he felt how tight she was. He and Lars quickly got into a sync as they both pounded Clara's holes.

Clara groaned as she felt her ass fill up. It felt like her insides where being rearranged. Her orgasm was brilliant, but she wanted more. She wanted all these huge cocks to explode all over and inside her.

She tightened her lips and sucked hard on the cock in her mouth, while jerking the fourth cock off with reckless abandon. Her butt was so full, while her pussy leaked nonstop. Clara groaned again as the cock in her ass pressed deep into her.

Sims and Hemmy lost it at the same time. Cum filled her mouth while Sims pumped his Elf juice into her womb. She shook with an orgasm as she filled her belly from both holes. Just as she was about to collapse with exhaustion she felt Lars explode.

He hollered out with joy as he pumped his cum, deep inside of Clara. She had never felt anything like it. The hot sticky liquid warmed her bum. She loved it. The forth elf grabbed his cock from her and jerked himself off.

He sprayed cum allover her lovely face as she pulled her mouth off of his friends cock. Cum splashed all over her.

The four elves looked at each other grinning. They looked down at the now collapsed Clara on the floor. It was Hemmy who spoke first.

"Thanks Clara that was amazing. You should come down to the kitchen more often." He giggled.

Clara's body was a wreck. She had never felt so good. She felt the cool floor below her body, she sighed. Then pressed her hands to the floor.

She pulled her skirt down and tried to clean some of the cum off. She looked around. The elves had all gone back to work as if nothing had happened. She noticed two plates on the counter ready for her to take to the Princess.

She picked them up and said. "See you soon boys, thanks for the good time."

Clara left the kitchen with a huge grin, and cum drying on her face.

12