All Comments on 'Where Lust Leads'

by CarnalDesires

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Nicely told...

A nice, warm story, nicely told. Details - like not knowing how to stimulate her clitoris - ring true, and bring back the innocence of adolescent lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking an innocent Christian girl...

Amazing you got to do all those things short of entering here.

Yes, it likely was a "surprise" your hungry penis just happened to slide into her very wet & sexy pussy, which was hungry for you...

This is good:

"...As my dick continuously probed her beautiful bald cunt, she spread her legs further and wrapped them around my back to hold me tightly to her...."

I like how she showed you her subservience to you by wrapping her legs around you as you pushed your penis into her innocent pussy...

"...She said it was starting to hurt now. Being the caring, giving boyfriend I am, I finally pulled out -- my cock still raging a hard on...."

You were a Christian gentleman.

She, the innocent Christian girl, trusted you and was lucky to have you instead of a pagan fornicator who could care less about the woman's feelings and would enter her & fuck her harder without concern for her feelings.

All the heathen player wants to do is fuck her hard & cum in her Christian pussy.

"....She just had an intense feeling of wrong doing immediately following orgasm because of our upbringing, which I actually understood. It did upset me a little knowing that we could have kept going to my release each time. But like I said, I'm a giver and I loved the sex anyway)..."

I could see you carnally thrusting into her.

She did want you, after all.

Doing those things with you with her pussy exposed to you in all its beauty "sends a signal" to a guy that she wants him.

Can visualize you pushing deep into her, hearing her moans as you gave the "innocent" Christian girl's pussy all those new sensations.

She moans and grabs your buttocks tighter as you fuck the life out of her.

Soon, she feels your penis spasming as you make your final moves before you thrust your spermy Christian cum deep into her loving Christian pussy, which she gives you completely...

I love reading stories about how good Christian girls give-up their sweet virgin pussies to guys.

Your story was great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous