All Comments on 'Where No One Has Gone Before Pt. 03'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
dardefdardefalmost 3 years ago

His dad is just a little over 60, retired over 20, did 32 in marines.....was he 10 when he enlisted????

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithalmost 3 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!! Well done! Thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

EasyReader44EasyReader44almost 3 years ago

Another great chapter, 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read them all enjoy them all thank you and keep it up.

Winger534Winger534almost 3 years ago

I don't like you anymore Tramp! Ya fookin made me tear up! Lol...So much going on in that Mind of yours obviously! Lol...to the adventures of Commander "Wild Bill" Jones!

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

I hope that ST is just pulling our leg when he said that, "There may be more to this story, so stay tuned...". This is a good one and deserves much more life!

Storyteller0112Storyteller0112almost 3 years ago

You keep rocking my world, SaddleTramp. THANK YOU!

Rickman48Rickman48almost 3 years ago

The part about the USS Arizona brought back some flashbacks. When I stood in front of that wall I noticed two pedestals right and left. The names on those pedestals were the names of the surviving crew that elected to be buried with their shipmates. My wife and I visited and it brought back some very emotional memories of 9/11. I was on a ferry that just made it opposite the north tower when the first plane hit. Needless to say that experience was quite traumatic but the part that I’ve really had to deal with emotionally were all of the printouts with faces and names posed on the ferry terminal glass wall. Many of those faces had been riding the ferry with me for two years and I recognized almost all of them - they were taped to the window spanning 12 feet high and 30 feet wide. The messages from loved once begging for information on whether they had been seen or not are still something that haunts me from time to time. The emotional response of seeing those names on the front pedestals for the memorial brings back a vision of that glass wall covered in pictures of missing loved ones and I have to take a minute to restore my emotional equilibrium. Thanks for your stories - I enjoy them quite a bit.

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

I had to stop and make a minor observation. Academy was in Florida in earlier chapters., now it seems to be in Texas. NOW BACK TO THE STORY

SlofredSlofredalmost 3 years ago

Other than the one blip I mentioned earlier. this was a great story. Please keep sharing your talent with us. 5 Stars again.

elu69elu69almost 3 years ago

Thanks for a great story AND the great music, love the pipes and guitars! :)

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Tabitha went for nearly likable early on to the Queen Bitch of the Universe by the end of this installment. What a piece of work. Thought some of it was over the top, like this ‘musical genre’ in which people get on stage and get fucked as part of the show, but it seemed to help demonstrate just how demented that bitch really was. An enjoyable story, with or without more down the road. Thank you for the time and effort you put into this.

dawg_of_wardawg_of_waralmost 3 years ago

Another 5 STAR story ST!!!!!!!!!

Please continue this series further.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 3 years ago
Another remarkble story!

You have really made this your own believable space opera. I look forward to much more!!!!!

rnebularrnebularalmost 3 years ago

I am loving this series, it has truly shown ST's range in storytelling. Thanks for sharing!

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Great w! Hope there's more!?!

Shackman636Shackman636almost 3 years ago

Great story, I hope there is more to come.

Thank you

looney67looney67almost 3 years ago

Well I for one welcome this change in direction from your other stories.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 3 years ago

5 stars all the way. Thank you for a great space opera, with a very good underlying story.

drycreeksdrycreeksalmost 3 years ago

This is such a great story line. U r doing agreat job with this. I just hope it doesnt go the way of alot of great stories here . The author gets toredof it n lets it die on the vine. Pls keep up tjegreat work n knp u r appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dunmonymiv, if the line was good enough for TNG to borrow (when Data serves Scottie a drink), then it’s good enough for Tramp to borrow.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

Very enjoyable. While initially reading about Gloria, I wondered whether the MMAS had survived below the radar, poised to cause havoc.

higgohiggoalmost 3 years ago

Great story and I hope there is more to follow. Also loved the musical reference :)

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

Excellent! How about another Western, soon?

QuantumMechanic1957QuantumMechanic1957almost 3 years ago

Wonderful! Please keep the series going. After ST-TNG I just couldn't get up enthusiasm for the myriad subsequent spinoff, but this was like going back to a great reunion. Really enjoyed all the tie-ins. The music is also a great recurring theme. Initially I thought Kyra's mom caved too quickly, but on reflection she was probably ripe for a fall. Very accurate description of detonation in space and the difficulties in space combat. I'm vastly looking forward to more ST-ST in the vastness of space.

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Kinda left us hanging at warp speed, aye! Hope there is more to come.

SAGE

Mike9947Mike9947almost 3 years ago

You are an excellent story teller, stories are all 5’s , your copy editing is not perfect but good enough to be distracting - but “fade to black” is not erotic. The last time anyone in this series actually made love was their first time together in chapter one. I won’t be reading you any more.

TlparrackTlparrackalmost 3 years ago

Never been a fan of syfy but you wrote this story with such detail that I couldn't stop reading it ! Most of the time on the edge of my seat!! Thank you for the fantastic plot would love to see more adventures in the future.

JohnD46JohnD46almost 3 years ago

What a fun story. I enjoyed it all starting with the Armstrong. Marvelous. Thank you for the work. John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bravo.

BlueRocket126BlueRocket126almost 3 years ago

I love space and btb so this was perfect. I would love another chapter as this can only be finished by ST

beanburner69beanburner69almost 3 years ago
5 Stars

5 Stars is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent chapter adding to an incredible story. I also appreciate the fact that you start the chapter off with the end of the last one as a refresher of where it left off. Exciting, emotional and all around entertaining. I couldn’t have asked for anything more than that.

J.D.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 3 years ago

dam good story line.

hope to read more

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

Way more entertaining than "Star Trek: Discovery" or "Picard."

Which isn't really surprising (the Kelvin timeline is garbage), but still quite welcome.

Thank you for the share, author.

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 3 years ago
There may be more to this story, so stay tuned !

There may be more to this story, so stay tuned I am so glad it is good 5*;s to all chapters so far ......

Thanks for the read waiting for more

txcracker

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

A hoot! Loved the StarTrek references throughout. Keep up the great writing! Thank-you

ZG1000A18ZG1000A18almost 3 years ago

Really love this so far! Can’t wait to read the next story..

skippersdadskippersdadalmost 3 years ago

As person said the sloob rock and sex on stage thing ,have you ever seen GWAR. That is some strange shit .so it in not do far from the possibility. And please tramp keep it up I will read all your stuff I love it.

VinastodaVinastodaalmost 3 years ago

I await with bated breath you're next installment of this epic adventure.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Can hardly wait for another chapter. Excellent storytelling but was hoping for more drama with Tabby. I thought there would be more details about the pirates and how they managed to get the old shuttles and the nuclear device and a shame Tabby went so quickly. Still full 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story hope to see much more of this one.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198almost 3 years ago

I certainly hope this is not the end.

A solid 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Talk to Baen books. You will need to expand this a bit.

Good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant more of this please I’d gladly pay to read stories this good

housedadhousedadover 2 years ago

I do have to admit, I like this series better than some of your BTB stories but only some. This was good reading and I look forward to reading more chapters. Gene Roddenberry would be proud of this.

7758je7758jeover 2 years ago

"What is this?" I asked. He looked at it carefully, then looked back at me.

"It's uh... green," he said. "Drink up, laddie!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great!!! Continue please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that this is just the latest of the continuing mission for the readers. While I recognized many of the ST crew I want to read the series again while searching for other key crew men. I'm also sure that there is a proud father who should be trying to interview his daughter about her role in stopping the pirate attack and destroying a large number of their ships.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Good story, high point for me was “No air - no shock wave”, low point was the cigars, completely vile things that stink like burning mouldy camel sh*t and old bus tickets, I can’t conceive of a future Earth where they are still in existence. (and yes I have tried them, so am entitled to an opinion)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue ST….a really really great story that still needs to continue!

Kudos

TK

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please add more chapters

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Really enjoy your stories but this one was probably the best story I've read in awhile. Please write more of this soon really need to read more.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerover 2 years ago

Still anxiously awaiting the next installment on this series. However I do love all your work and am rereading everything here. Do you have patreon or anything?

SorchakSorchakover 2 years ago

Just one thing that could have made it better: Bill should have rubbed Tabitha's face in the fact HE had been promoted to be Commander of the Enterprise. Because, y'know, he did things 'by the book'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AWESOME more PLEASE

msocaltimemsocaltimeover 2 years ago

This is a story that deserves many, many more chapters, so well writen and adventurious!

cementhead35cementhead35over 2 years ago

Really REALLY well-written. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Probably your best story yet, I'd love to be able to read more of this, lots more please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, AND, every time someone in a story plays a song I've never heard I go to YouTube and play it....two new songs and artists now in my Playlist....thanks,

Desert Pete

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 2 years ago

Just finished another read through, it’s still awesome. It would be wonderful if you were to continue the adventures!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A story like this could go on for several more episodes; wouldn't want it become "old" though. Very enjoyable even though some of the interstellar adventures are bit "far out." Then again - far out is where they work! Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

LOVED THIS!

VERY good job with the physics; the FTL sounds a lot like the Alcubierre drive.

Great characters.

Yes, another 5 star 🌟 👏story!

Rusty_MRusty_Mover 1 year ago

I'm especially liking the very well worked in nods to the TV Enterprise and her crew.

MissMudMissMudover 1 year ago

I agree with Rusty_M…. “It’s uh…green.” Great Story! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One thing that I like is the accuracy of the astronomy.

ollysuollysuover 1 year ago

Another great chapter from the world of Gene and Saddletramp1956. Thankyou

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Love the series. Two comments: 1) regarding the USS Missouri - it used to be mothballed at the navy base in Bremerton, WA. When I was a kid we toured it with a group. At that time you weren’t allowed to take cameras on board. Had to check them. But was a fun experience.

2) Bill’ s dad was 60ish. He’d been retired for 20 years. But spent 32 years is the service. Did that mean he enlisted at the ripe age of 8 years old?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There needs to be consequences for the people who let the ex out of prison early!

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Excellent, even the second or maybe the third time reading! Thanks ST, an excellent story. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Arr maties! Pirates, what a lovely way to end one's honeymoon !Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Give the fucking lasagna a rest. I heard a rumor that there at least one other meal in existence

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

SIMILAR Stories