All Comments on 'Where No One Has Gone Before Pt. 07'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really enjoying this series, and also how you tie many of your different stories together. Looking forward to reading more.

arrowglassarrowglassover 1 year ago
Well done!

Really enjoying where you are going with this!

ender2k2kender2k2kover 1 year ago

I really like how you have blended your two stories here. I look forward to reading the next chapter. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Erotica, the final frontier....."

Cito22Cito22over 1 year ago

5 Stars all day, what else do you give Professor Saddeltramp. His stories are just that good.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Excellent and as come to expect nothing but the best from the Best! Thanks Saddle Tramp for another excellent chapter. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING BLAZING NOVA STARS!

redbaron172redbaron172over 1 year ago

Awesome job and awesome creativity... can't wait for the next part.... I could possibly see more that one additional part.... this is really a good story... I'm a Star Trek fan, plenty of possibilities.

ZG1000A18ZG1000A18over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Spyder1953Spyder1953over 1 year ago

Who knows how close this story is to reality. Great storyline.

WyldMTWyldMTover 1 year ago

This has to be the best series written for Literotica...!!! As a fan of the Original Star Trek TV shows and movies, this is GREAT...!!! This is like a prequel to the original series.

I hope you continue with more series on this.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 1 year ago

Wonderful tale! Looking forward to the next installment! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

EasyReader44EasyReader44over 1 year ago

I really enjoy this Series. Thx for your stories.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Love how you combine stories so well.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

And the story grows, doing a great job on this read. I thanks you very much for your writing.

jwmcleanjwmcleanover 1 year ago

man 8 won't be enough....more like 58 or more....

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great story, well paced and even a little sex! 😉 I'll have to go back and check out the Armstrong and Plant series. I normally pass on the Sci-Fi stuff but maybe the old ST's fantasies are different. Looking forward to chapter 8 here.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GOOD READ!!!!! A little of the old, a little of the now, and a little of the NEW!!!!! Glad to see that Cmdr Decker is getting some just like the old STAR TREK movie!!!!! Does this one have dimples????

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Nice story again. When Jim was talking about his dreams involving Mishita, being erotic in nature as they were, there was no mention of nocturnal emissions (wet dreams). I’m sure his sheets needed changing daily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh. This he gone to Wentzville fast.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Excellent! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

scurvy4scurvy423 days ago

I liked this series very much.

However, I had one big problem with Bill's handling of first contact with the Gingravik: he took more risks than even Captain KIrk - a major risk taker.

This series is derived from the Star Trek universe, with elements from your other series. So a comparison is reasonable.

Captain Jones was aware of some of the risks to himself, to others he brought along, and to the entire crew, but decided to take them anyway.

Even Captain Kirk brought along phasers almost everywhere. And he had Dr. McCoy scan for bio hazards and had others (e.g. Spock) scan for other hazards. Little of of this was done by our fearless Captain Jones. He stepped aboard an unknown alien ship without protection and pre-scanning, ate/drank untested food, brought aliens aboard without knowing much about them, ... He seems to easily take the word of these strangers ("our intentions are completely peaceful" could be "don't worry Mr. Gullible, we are are just lying through our teeth to get something from you"). He goes to fight a previously unknown enemy for his new friends and again takes their word.

I will acknowledge that Kirk would cut corners if there was an attractive female, but Jones had no designs on Mishita or anyone else on that ship.

Beyond what risks Jones considered there are numerous others including: when first seen on-screen Mishita is not real and is actually computer generated, they could catch some nasty virus from the aliens (deliberately or accidentally), the food is incompatible with humans (no matter how human Mishita appears), the aliens could steal technology or could plant some nasty tech on them or their ship, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...