Where She Belongs: Luxury Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy closed the curtain and looked back at Pete. The slob had snored through the whole thing. He would be in for a shock when he finally awoke. Served him right. It served them both right.

*

Pete patrolled the car, red-faced and sweaty, ranting about those "damned kids." Cindy rolled her eyes at his attempts at being macho. The car was ruined and they had no insurance against vandalism. There was nothing to be done but sell it for scrap. It was no great loss.

"Have you called the cops yet?" said Pete.

"Of course," she lied.

She had no intention of ever calling them. The last thing Cindy wanted was for Emily to get into trouble. Emily would be unlikely to spend jail time, but still, it was doubtful a girl like that would do well in jail even if just for a few days. And what if Emily told the cops what Cindy had done to her? Even if it was consensual, the embarrassment of having to explain why she had spat into Emily's drink was too much. It wasn't as if she could deny anything. Alison and Lucy both held video footage.

"Then what did they say?" said Pete.

Cindy sighed. She was sick of this. It was stealing time away from Eleanor. "They're looking into it. But I doubt they can do anything. There aren't any witnesses. Anyway, I'll let you know."

"What does that mean?"

"I have to work, Pete," she lied again. "I'm calling a cab."

"We can't afford cab fare back and forth. Can't you take the bus?"

"No, Pete. I'm not taking the fucking bus. You'll have to figure out how to be a man and get us a new car. We've been needing one for years."

She knew they had no money to buy anything. Now more than ever after the debt she had accumulated for Eleanor. But she didn't care. She just wanted to get to Eleanor as quickly as possible.

She waited until Pete had stormed back inside, cursing at the injustice, before she called the cab. Another day of blissful service awaited her and her pussy tingled with impatience.

*

Cindy first stopped at Delicacé to buy coffee. She felt it was important to show Jessica she had learned her lesson about caffeine doses. The barista remembered her as Eleanor's housekeeper and understood the importance of the order. Cindy remembered to tip her 50% again. The warm rush of added debt was like a drug.

The cab driver gave her a strange look when she requested her next stop at Paradise Hills. She told him she was working as a housekeeper at one of the mansions and he seemed satisfied with her reasoning. It was a white lie. She was technically working as a housekeeper, just without getting paid. In fact, she was the one paying Eleanor for the privilege. What was her total sum now? Over 12k? She crossed her legs to kill the urge to play with her arousal as she calculated her insurmountable losses.

She asked to be dropped off a little way from Eleanor's estate since she was unworthy of convenience.

She walked up the sidewalk and halted as she saw Emily standing outside Eleanor's gilded gates carrying two designer backpacks across her shoulders which no doubt belonged to Alison and Lucy.

Emily blushed and glanced to her feet as soon as she caught sight of Cindy.

Cindy gulped. She knew it was up to her to say something. She was the older woman.

"Hello," she said as she approached. "Emily, wasn't it?"

Emily's shoulders rose as if trying to hide behind them. She was tall but gangly and her ill-fitting clothing did not help her appearance. What chance did she have around girls like Alison and Lucy?

"Look," said Cindy as warmly as she could, "I owe you an apology for what happened yesterday. It was wrong for me to do that."

Emily blinked at her from behind her thick lenses.

"I want you to know that I don't blame you for anything. It's okay. You don't need to worry. I'm not pressing charges."

Emily visibly swallowed and opened her mouth as if to speak when the gates slowly opened. Cindy looked over at Eleanor's mansion, gleaming in the morning sunshine like an ancient marble palace.

Alison's rose-pink Porsche convertible was heading towards them along the driveway with Alison's blond hair waving majestically in the breeze.

She pulled up alongside them and stared through her oversized pink framed Bulgari Serpenti sunglasses. Bubble gum showed between her perfect white teeth as she smiled at them, dimpling her cheeks adorably. Her large breasts filled the form-fitting baby pink tank top that was tucked into her designer jean shorts.

"So," she said, "how are my two favorite losers this morning?"

Cindy felt honored. Alison really considered her a favorite? "Really good, Miss Alison," she answered quickly. "I have a coffee for you." She tried to ignore Emily's perplexed stare.

"What is it?"

"Honey vanilla latte, Miss?" said Cindy, curtseying without even realizing she was doing it.

"Fine. I guess I'll take it."

Cindy smiled. "Thank you, Miss."

Alison took a sip and placed it in her drink holder. "Hey, bitch," she said to Emily. "Did you finish my homework?"

"Yes, Alison," she mumbled.

"And you washed and ironed my gym clothes?"

"Yes, Alison," she mumbled.

Alison pressed a button on her dashboard and opened the trunk. "Alright. Hurry up and get in then. I'm blaming you if we're late picking up Lucy."

Emily shuffled to the rear of the car and placed the bags in the trunk first before she clambered inside, curling into a fetal position. Alison pressed the button again and the trunk closed, locking Emily inside like a coffin.

Cindy stared dumbly.

"Where's your car anyway, loser?" said Alison nonchalantly as though having a girl in the trunk of her car was the most normal thing in the world.

Cindy flushed. "Oh, um, I think I'll be needing a replacement soon, Miss."

Alison giggled.

"Um, Miss?" said Cindy, apologetically, "d-do you think it's safe for her to ride in your trunk like that?"

Alison lowered her sunglasses and stared, challenging Cindy's right to question her.

Cindy shrank. "It's just that, um, what if there's an accident?"

"Are you saying I'm an unsafe driver?"

"No, no, Miss. Not at all. I'm sure you're a wonderful driver. But accidents can still happen."

"Stop being such a fucking wimp. We ride to school like this every day. She's fine."

Cindy gulped and curtsied. "Yes, Miss Alison. I'm sorry. I'm sure you're right."

"Of course, I'm right. Now open your mouth."

Cindy did as she said, feeling the excitement pumping in her heart. Alison slipped the gum from her mouth and shoved it inside Cindy's. It held a faint taste of strawberry.

"Swallow it."

Cindy sucked it down her throat.

Alison giggled. "You're such a fucking loser."

"Thank you, Miss."

Alison shook her head, giggling to herself as she pressed her foot down on the pedal and sped away, spraying Cindy in her exhaust, gathering speed before disappearing down the road.

*

Eleanor was like a dream in her long-sleeved, slim-fit black pullover which was tucked perfectly into her body-sculpted dark jeans. She wore a Gucci belt and thigh-high suede Jimmy Choos with stiletto heels.

Jessica was with her in the kitchen. She appeared ready for another tennis practice in her short, white pleated skirt, sleeveless tank top, and pure white sneakers. Her toned arms and legs were displayed intimidatingly.

Eleanor took her coffee as a matter of entitlement and the act of taking was all the thanks Cindy required.

Jessica stared at her, red with anger.

Cindy was prepared this time. "It's the right caffeine dose, Miss," she said, as humbly as she could despite her pride at proving she could do something right.

Jessica stared hatefully as if plotting something.

Cindy gulped down the tightness in her collar and placed Jessica's coffee on the countertop, next to her phone. She had removed her scarf as soon as she entered the estate. Cindy felt it was important Eleanor saw it on her at all times.

"I must say," said Eleanor, taking a sip of coffee and placing her cup next to Jessica's. "I'm pleased you didn't try a little rebellion and remove the collar last night."

Cindy smiled. She wished she had a tail just so she could wag it.

Jessica scoffed. "It's only because we demonstrated what would happen if she did."

Cindy was wounded. She would never have disobeyed Eleanor. She wished Jessica would see that she wasn't her enemy. Perhaps when she delivered Jessica's new racket she would finally be forgiven?

"So," said Eleanor, pouting, "what did your family say when they saw you?"

"My husband didn't notice, Ms. I wore a scarf."

"Wait," said Jessica, "you have a husband? Seriously, someone actually wanted to marry you?"

Eleanor smiled. "She has a daughter too."

Jessica grinned, folding her arms. "Really? Who is she?"

Cindy felt her lips dry. Bringing her family into the conversation was too real. "You, uh, wouldn't know her, Miss,"

"She wasn't one of those scholarship geeks from school, was she?"

"N-no, Miss. She wasn't smart enough for anything like that. Her name's Sarah."

"Sarah what?"

"Sarah J-Johnson."

Jessica snatched her phone from the countertop and tapped over the screen. She sighed through her nose. "Why can't I see her on Facebook?"

"Sorry, Miss. She, uh, isn't on social media."

Jessica stared. "What kind of freak isn't on social media?"

Cindy wrung her hands. "Well, Miss, you see, she was bullied pretty badly at school. All of her online accounts were targeted. She had to delete them all to stop the abuse."

Jessica laughed. "Figures. What does she do then?"

Cindy flushed. "She, um, has a job."

"Are you trying to be evasive with me?"

Cindy gulped. She didn't want to give away things about Sarah. It felt wrong. Like a betrayal.

Jessica banged her fist on the countertop. "Answer me!"

Eleanor rubbed her daughter's arm. "Now now, baby. I'm sure Cindy will be more than happy to tell you."

Cindy understood the warning in Eleanor's tone. "She's...working at the Burger King across from Target, Miss."

Jessica burst into laughter.

Eleanor chuckled, shaking her head in disbelief. "Really, Cindy," she said, "why would you let your daughter work in a place like that?"

"Well, uh, Ms, you see...um, we needed the money and well, Sarah isn't as talented as Miss Jessica here-"

Jessica sneered.

"And," she continued, ashamed of having to justify her daughter to these women, "she doesn't go to college or anything."

"No college?" said Eleanor, shocked. "I mean, Jessica isn't at college either but that's only because we thought it best she concentrate on her tennis career. What's Sarah's excuse?"

"She's too stupid," said Jessica.

Eleanor tittered.

Cindy shook her head. Her mothering instinct was threatening to spill. It was one thing for them to disparage herself, she deserved it, but Sarah hadn't done anything wrong. She may not have been as beautiful or talented or intelligent as Jessica or Alison, but she still deserved respect as a human being.

"Sarah is a smart girl," she said, defensively, "it's just that she's-"

"A wimp," added Jessica.

Cindy reddened. It was not okay to talk about her like that. What kind of a mother meekly stood by and allowed their daughter to be belittled? She snapped. "I'm sorry she isn't as perfect as you, but she works hard and she's a good person. You can say what you like about me, but leave my daughter alone."

There was silence. Eleanor and Jessica both stared through her like she was a bug, ready to be squashed under their thumbs.

Cindy took an intake of breath and covered her mouth with her hand. She regretted her outburst in the pit of her stomach. Cindy realized then that she feared Eleanor's displeasure more than she cared for the dignity of her daughter.

Her pussy tingled, reminding Cindy of all she stood to lose if Eleanor sent her away. She wished she could take it back. Sarah wasn't even around to hear their insults. It wasn't as if she would ever learn about it.

"The fuck did you just say to me?" said Jessica.

"I'm sorry, Miss. I really am. I'm sorry," she said, bowing. She felt as pathetic as she sounded.

Eleanor strode forward, her four-inch stiletto heels echoing over the marble.

Cindy dropped to her knees and lowered herself like a cowed dog.

Jessica watched her mother with a smirk. The anticipation sparkled menacingly in her beautiful eyes.

"P-please," said Cindy, her voice cracking and tears welling. "I didn't mean it."

The gold on Eleanor's Gucci belt and Rolex wristwatch shimmered beneath the lights. Her nipples were erect against her black, second-skin top. She pointed her down finger at Cindy's wet nose. "Don't you ever speak to my daughter like that. Who do you think you are?"

Cindy whimpered. A gaping chasm opened beneath her. She saw herself falling, leaving Eleanor forever. "I'm nobody! I'm nothing. I'm sorry." She clasped her hands. "I'm so sorry. Please don't send me away. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Kick her ass, Mom," said Jessica excitedly.

Cindy cringed even lower as if melting into a gloop on the expensive floor.

"Go get the paddle, baby," said Eleanor while staring down at Cindy.

"Yes!" said Jessica with a fist pump. "Which one?"

Eleanor slowly pouted a smile. "Oh, I think you know which one."

Jessica ran from the kitchen, laughing to herself.

"Okay," said Eleanor to Cindy, "get down on the floor and present yourself."

Cindy sniffled and nodded. She squatted on all fours and pushed her buttocks as high up into the air as she could. She gasped as Eleanor reached down to yank her pants and damp panties down her thighs.

"Cindy?" said Eleanor calmly. "How many times have you thought about me while touching yourself?"

Did she mean over the last two days or her whole life? There was no way she could have counted them all. At least once a day since she was eighteen? "Um, I-I don't know, Ms. A...a lot."

Eleanor sighed. "We're going to have to do something to fix that, aren't we?"

"Yes, Ms," said Cindy, unsure what she meant by that. "I'm sorry."

"Got it, Mom," said the returning Jessica.

Cindy looked behind her shoulder to see Jessica pass Eleanor a vicious-looking obsidian paddle inscribed with a golden ankh. It was at least twenty inches long, five inches wide, and three inches thick. Its weight was clear in the way Eleanor's muscles flexed within her tight sleeve as she gripped the handle.

Jessica hopped to the side and pointed her phone to record. "Are you going to say some words for the sisters, Mom?"

Eleanor smiled. "Sure. Well, sisters, this is Cindy. Say hello, Cindy."

"H-hello," she said to the faceless sisters behind Jessica's camera, whoever they were. Her clit throbbed with humiliation.

"Cindy is about to learn what happens when she disrespects her superior. Isn't that right, Cindy?"

"Y-yes, Ms."

"Goddess," corrected Eleanor.

"S-sorry, G-goddess." The title felt right and entirely appropriate.

"You'll remember to watch your mouth in the future, won't you?"

"Yes, Goddess. Thank you. Tha-thank you for putting me in my place."

Jessica laughed. "Make it hurt, Mom."

Eleanor smiled. "I always do, baby."

Cindy clenched her buttocks in preparation.

Eleanor lifted the heavy paddle high above her head and at that moment, Cindy knew she had never seen anything more terrifying or beautiful in her life. She blinked as if taking a snapshot of the memory as the paddle whooshed through the air towards her exposed ass cheeks.

The obsidian cracked against her buttocks with the reverberation of a slammed door. She screamed as pain rippled through her whole body. She collapsed onto the floor, struggling to breathe through her sobs and panic.

Jessica cheered.

"Cindy," said Eleanor, firmly, "that was only one. Get back in position."

Cindy shakily raised herself back to a squat, trying her best to make her throbbing ass as easy a target as possible. Her arms quivered as if surviving twenty push-ups. Tears streamed down her cheeks.

She closed her eyes and the second blow struck, even worse than the first. She howled and crumpled back to the floor, tossing, crying, and wriggling her wet pussy lips over the marble.

Eleanor repeated her warning and Cindy tried to raise herself up but failed. She had no strength left.

"P-please," she whimpered.

"Please what?"

"Please...m-may I have a-another?" she said, using all her willpower to fight through the pain and fatigue to present herself for another swat.

Eleanor and Jessica both laughed.

"Since you asked so nicely," said Eleanor, "but stop trembling so much. You don't want me to miss my aim and break your tailbone, do you?"

"N-no, G-Goddess," she said and held herself as steady as she could by squeezing her thighs together and holding her breath.

"Good girl," said Eleanor, before clobbering Cindy's ass once more.

Cindy's scream was silent. It was as if all the sound had been beaten from her body. The last of her strength was taken and she collapsed into a blubbering ball.

Eleanor chuckled and walked around her. She placed her boots next to Cindy's nose and grinned down at her from above her bosom. She held the paddle over her shoulder while her other hand rested on her hip, flaunting her Rolex. She looked more powerful than ever: a true Goddess. Cindy wormed closer, rubbing her arousal over the marble to lightly kiss across Eleanor's designer boots.

"The sisters will love this, Mom," said Jessica. "Can I have a turn now?"

Cindy whimpered and wrapped her hand around Eleanor's ankle for protection.

"Now, now, baby," said Eleanor, still grinning triumphantly down at Cindy. "I think she's taken all she can."

"But that's not fair. If anyone should have gotten to beat her it should have been me after everything, she's put me through."

"You'll get your chance, baby. Remember what I've taught you. They aren't as strong as we are. If you try to do much at once they'll break."

"You don't need to tell me that. Alison broke the last one. Not me."

Eleanor sighed. "I know, baby. I've talked to her about it. They aren't much use to us crippled."

Cindy quietly sobbed, kissing Eleanor's boots, daring not to speak in case Eleanor changed her mind. She did not think she could take another beating. She was so grateful that Eleanor had protected her from Jessica; for not hurting her worse, and for knowing her limitations. It seemed the most natural thing in the world for her to be on the floor while her goddess stood proud and dominant over her conquest. She began to hump at the marble.

Jessica laughed. "Oh my god. She's actually trying to fuck the floor!"

Eleanor slid her boot away leaving Cindy kissing at air. "She's had a sensory overload. They struggle to control themselves under these circumstances. Cindy," she warned, "I think you've had enough stimulation for now."

Cindy whimpered and stopped herself by squeezing her thighs.

"Mom," said Jessica excitedly, "we need a picture for the sisters to place in the hall of victory."

Eleanor grinned and placed the sole and heel of her boot on the back of Cindy's head, pressing Cindy's face into the marble. Her hand remained on her hip with the paddle over her shoulder. Her perfect posture pushed her breasts forward proudly. Her nipples showed under the luxury material. Cindy remained as still as possible so as to not ruin the shot. Her ass was still exposed in a bruised shade of purple.

"Perfect," said Jessica. "God Mom, you're so fucking hot right now."

Eleanor chuckled and lifted her boot, allowing Cindy to breathe again. "Okay, Cindy," she said, "you can't lie down at my feet all day. You've got chores to do."

"Yes, Goddess. Thank you, Goddess."

"And you aren't allowed to touch yourself either."

1...45678...12