Where She Belongs: Luxury Goddess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaylee beamed.

"The induction sounds scarier than it is."

Jessica laughed. "For us anyway. It's pretty fucking terrifying for them."

Eleanor chuckled. "True. The induction is your opportunity to impress us all with your dominance. Complete control is expected. It's important your victim doesn't show any kind of resistance. That kind of rebellion should be immediately squashed. Of course, with proper training, you shouldn't have any difficulty exerting your power."

Kaylee smiled. "Was this one used at your own induction, Eleanor?"

"No, this one is new. Hard to believe she's still a work in progress, isn't it? I think she may be one of the most pathetic creatures I've ever dealt with."

Cindy smiled to herself. She was special. Eleanor had said so.

"So where do I find my own?" said Kaylee.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry too much about that. You'll have a natural radar for potential targets. They aren't so difficult to find. Think about the types at school who were shy, timid, and lacked any kind of self-esteem or self-respect. The kind of loser who never stood up for themselves and always came back for more. It will take some time to manipulate them into being induction worthy, but so long as you are demanding, entitled, and sadistic, they will crumble to your will. The world and everything in it belongs to people like us, Kaylee. Don't ever forget that."

"Don't worry, Kaylee," said Jessica. "I have an idea in mind."

Kaylee smiled at her.

"Hey, Mom? How about a demonstration?"

Eleanor finished her wine. "A wonderful idea, baby. I think it's about time we broke Cindy in to her new life properly."

*

Cindy crawled over the cold stone floor, staring up at the tantalizing sway of Eleanor's buttocks inside her tight ankle jeans as she led Cindy by her leash to the center of the dark basement.

A spotlight detected their motion overhead and cast a beam of light down on them. Jessica and Kaylee followed with their arms around each other's waists, chatting together excitedly. Cindy felt sick with nerves.

Eleanor stopped by a black metal post. A circular winch was wrapped in a steel chain connected to a metal ceiling beam and suspension hook. The structure was like an industrial gallows. Eleanor smiled down at Cindy and pulled the lever on the winch to lower the hook closer to the floor.

Cindy stared up at her goddess doe-eyed and Eleanor lightly brushed the back of her hand over Cindy's cheek. Cindy rubbed against it.

"Baby?" said Eleanor to Jessica, "fetch the suspension cuffs."

"Sure thing, Mom," said Jessica. "Come on, Kaylee," she said, taking her by the hand, "let me show you my mom's collection."

Spotlights illuminated their steps. Cindy's eyes widened as she saw them head toward a wall of torture. There were crops, floggers, paddles, and slappers of numerous designs and weights, including the obsidian nightmare Eleanor had used to pulverize Cindy's bony little behind the week prior.

Below the weapons was a low shelf that held multiple brass mannequin heads trapped inside various bondage masks. There were some with blindfolds, some with ponytails, some with harnesses, some had zippers, and others had buckles.

Kaylee admired the craftsmanship. "Wow," she said, "you really use all of these?"

"My mom's an expert," said Jessica, squatting to open a trunk and pulling out various manacles, cuffs, and spreader bars. "Don't worry, it looks daunting now, but my mom will help you with your technique." She held up a pair of leather cuffs with buckles and metal rings, dangling from them mockingly. "These one's right, Mom?"

"Those will be fine," said Eleanor. "And yes, Kaylee, no need to be intimidated. We'll start slowly. Jessica, bring me one of the hundred-fall floggers as well, will you?"

"Sure thing, Mom. And the nipple clamps?"

Cindy whimpered and lowered her face to Eleanor's boots as if for protection.

Eleanor chuckled. "You're a cruel girl, baby."

Jessica batted her eyelashes innocently. "Pleeease?"

"Please Eleanor," said Kaylee, clasping her hands, "I want to see."

"Oh, very well. And you may choose a hood you like, Kaylee."

Jessica and Kaylee squealed and hugged.

Eleanor smiled at them as they searched. "Those girls," she said, shaking her head.

"G-goddess?" said Cindy, looking up at Eleanor from the floor. "I'm...scared."

Eleanor smiled down at her. "Of course, you are. That's part of the fun."

"Goddess," she said quietly so as to not allow the girls to hear, "you won't-" she watched as Jessica whipped the air with the flogger, cutting the wind, "leave me alone with them, will you?"

Eleanor scratched the top of Cindy's head with her fingernail and smirked.

"Oh my god, Kaylee," said Jessica, distracting Eleanor's attention back to them. "You're so fucking evil."

Cindy gulped.

"She wants the deprivation mask, Mom," said Jessica happily.

Kaylee beamed.

Cindy whimpered. It was like something from a horror movie. The mannequin head was completely encased in suffocating leather, tightened with straps, and padlocked. She wondered how anybody would be able to breathe in a monstrosity like that.

Eleanor chuckled. "You have a good eye, Kaylee. But I think for your first time, it might be nice to see and hear the pain you inflict. Remember, Cindy is new to this too. I haven't had a chance to experiment with her too much myself yet."

Cindy's eyes watered with gratitude. Eleanor was not just her key and leash holder. She was her protector. Her true goddess. She was filled with love for her. She would not let her down. She would be a good whipping doll. She laid a kiss on Eleanor's boot.

"How about number three?" said Eleanor, indicating a leather facial harness with three buckled leather straps and an inbuilt ball gag.

Kaylee removed it from the mannequin head and with a big smile walked back with Jessica. The spotlight shut off, hiding the implements of torture once more in darkness.

Jessica grinned evilly as she handed her mom the cuffs.

"Arms," said Eleanor.

Cindy quivered as she presented them, staring up at her goddess in fear and adoration. Eleanor inserted Cindy's hands and arms inside the leather and tightly buckled the straps. Cindy felt security in the compression of her bones.

"Stand," ordered Eleanor, pulling Cindy's leash.

Cindy hopped to her feet and Eleanor directed her beneath the suspension bar. She grabbed Cindy's leather-bound arms, forced them above her head, and attached the metal rings on the cuffs to the bar via climbing clips.

"Mouth," commanded Eleanor and Cindy opened her jaw as wide as it could go.

Eleanor pouted at her as she took the mask from Kaylee and pushed the rubber ball gag inside Cindy's mouth.

Cindy gagged. Her heart rate increased as she realized it would be too large to breathe through. It pressed down on her tongue and tasted of rubber. She wriggled her body, pulling down her cuffs to try and remove it, but she was trapped to the bar.

Her protests were muffled as Eleanor clinically wrapped the leather straps around Cindy's face and tightened the buckles. Cindy's breath stuttered through her nose as she scurried her feet over the floor in panic.

Eleanor grabbed her by the collar and loomed into her face. "Watch it," she said, "you almost kicked me."

Cindy muffled an apology. Her pulse hammered into her neck, wrists, and chest. She tried to control her breathing. She had to trust Eleanor. Eleanor would not do her any serious harm.

Kaylee laughed. "She looks super uncomfortable."

"Oh, I'm sure it's awful," said Eleanor, cranking the winch and raising Cindy from the floor via the suspension hook.

Cindy inhaled and exhaled manically through her widening nostrils, gagging and drooling.

Eleanor raised a finger and held it against her lips, shushing her. Cindy tried desperately to control her panic, desperate to be a good girl. Jessica and Kaylee laughed at her struggles.

"As you can see," said Eleanor, not looking away from Cindy, "she's now completely helpless." She extended her hand. "The clamps, baby."

Jessica was delighted to oblige and Eleanor clipped the steel pegs to Cindy's hard nipples. Cindy mewled at the pain.

Eleanor gave the chain between the two clamps a tug. Cindy yowled as she felt her nipples simultaneously stretched and squeezed.

"Do you see how much power I have over her with just one hand?"

"Yes!" said Kaylee, "I see it. This is so awesome."

"The temptation," continued Eleanor as Cindy tried to stay as still as possible to prevent the pain from worsening, 'is to keep pushing and pushing. It's intoxicating to have this much power. It can be hard to restrain yourself."

She released her hold and Cindy felt immediate relief. The regular pinch now felt pleasant in comparison.

"But we have to remember," said Eleanor, "they are far weaker than us. You risk seriously injuring or crippling them if you go too far. Part of the pleasure of owning them is to have them adore and serve you. It's hard for them to do their job if they are too broken. Our gin and tonics don't make themselves, do they?"

They laughed.

"Here's what I don't get, though," said Kaylee. 'I know what we get from this, but what do they get from it? I mean, I can't even imagine being this pathetic."

"I can show you exactly what they get," said Eleanor, taking the key from her necklace and slotting it inside the first padlock on Cindy's chastity.

Cindy's skin prickled with excitement. It was happening. She was being unlocked. Her pussy would feel air once more. She moaned, long and hard into her ball gag. Her eyelids flickered as Eleanor opened each of her padlocks and pulled the stainless steel chastity down Cindy's thighs. Cindy's pussy was soaked. She jiggled her hips, humping at the air and leaking.

Kaylee gasped and covered her mouth.

Eleanor chuckled. "Quite the little pervert isn't she?"

"You can say that again," said Kaylee, "I guess that's why you keep her locked up."

Eleanor nodded sagely and shimmied the chastity back in place. Cindy pleaded inside her gag for relief, shaking her head as Eleanor locked her back up again. Tears streamed down her face. She was so close.

Nobody paid her any mind.

Eleanor continued her lesson. "It also helps in obedience training. You'll be surprised at the extra effort they go to once they can't touch themselves. I can't recommend it enough. There is also the psychological element. You can freely enjoy sensual pleasure at their expense while they must suffer and toil for even a glimmer of what we enjoy. It's a constant reminder of our respective places in life."

"I love it," said Kaylee. "Where can I get all of this stuff?"

"The sisters understand an inductee must be able to train their submissives. Their obedience is a large part of what you will be judged on. They will provide everything you need." She took the flogger from Jessica, brushing the leather prongs against her open palm, "I take it you've never used one of these before?"

Kaylee shook her head with a hungry look in her eyes. Jessica squeezed her shoulder and grinned.

Eleanor nodded. "The trick is to inflict the maximum amount of pain with the least amount of damage. For instance-" she pointed the flogger at Cindy's quivering body, "we want to target areas of larger circumference that have some padding. The thighs and upper shoulders are good candidates. When your skills increase, you can start beating the breasts and genitals, but I suggest we start with something simpler. It can be tempting to go for the stomach but you risk damaging internal organs. Trust me, there is nothing more annoying than having to cut a session early because your victim needs medical attention."

Kaylee nodded along to the instruction, taking mental notes.

Eleanor walked around to Cindy's back, allowing the leather prongs of the flogger to slither over Cindy's naked body as she passed.

"For a beginner, the absolute best area is the rump." Kaylee and Jessica followed to investigate. "As you can see, she's already taken a paddling there."

They snickered. Cindy struggled to try and see what they were doing behind her back, gagging and whimpering.

Eleanor continued. "First of all," she said, maneuvering her feet into position, "the strike comes from your wrist, not your arm. Gripping the handle high will improve your aim. We want to strike the flesh, not the tailbone. Warm up with some light swats," she demonstrated by flicking her wrist and slapping the thongs gently against Cindy's ass.

Cindy moaned. The sting was soothing. It felt amazing. She clenched her ass cheeks, anticipating the true strike.

"Take your time. When you've steadied your aim-," she raised the flogger high above her head, arching her back and pushing her breasts forward intimidatingly, and then used her wrist to whip the flogger down with all her might against Cindy's buttocks.

The leather reverberated against flesh in a sickening slap. Cindy howled inside her gag. Her chain rattled as she rocked back and forth from the impact. She began to sob uncontrollably. She had masturbated to BDSM videos, fantasizing that one day Eleanor would be the one administering the punishment to her, and now, finally, it was a reality. She had no idea that something so painful could feel so good. It was bliss. It was happiness.

Eleanor pouted and handed the flogger to Kaylee. "Now you try. Remember, practice your aim and then strike."

Jessica took out her phone and began to record the session, grinning at the screen.

Kaylee did her best to mimic Eleanor's technique. Her strike was jerkier than Eleanor's but still elicited a howl from Cindy.

"Good form, Kaylee," said Eleanor, "keep going. Don't be shy. The buttocks can take a lot of punishment. It's why they make such fun targets."

"Your first flogging, Kaylee," said Jessica, "how does it feel?"

"Amazing," said Kaylee, raising the flogger above her head and bringing it back down hard against Cindy's flesh.

Jessica laughed. "And how about you freak?"

Cindy struggled to speak through the gag. "Amawzing, Mwiss," she said. Kaylee smacked her again causing her to scream.

"Wonderful, Kaylee," said Eleanor. "Always ensure they remember it. Don't allow her to sit comfortably for weeks. She should carry the sting with her wherever she goes. She should sleep with her buttocks burning."

"Hey, Mom," said Jessica, "I want a turn too."

Eleanor chuckled. "Of course, you do, baby. I know, why don't we all take turns? Go and bring us two more floggers, baby. We'll really give her a beating to remember."

Jessica put away her phone and practically skipped back to the weapon wall to find more floggers. When she returned, the three of them proceeded to take turns flogging Cindy's ass.

Cindy found she could recognize the perpetrator of her pain from their technique. Jessica was clumsy but strong. She paid the least amount of attention to the direction of her strikes and often whacked Cindy's lower thighs. Kaylee was weaker but made up for it with accuracy, hitting the same place time after time, increasing the pain. Eleanor was the perfect combination of power and precision. She was smooth, clean, and brutal. Cindy found herself enduring Jessica and Kaylee, waiting for her goddess's next elegant and terrible strike.

There was something gratifying in the methodical pain. Cindy had no control, no agency, and no will of her own. She was liberated. It was as if her mind had separated from her body. Her soul floated in the ether. Her screams became long moans. Her eyelids flickered and she drooled as if she had fallen into a pleasure-induced coma.

"Okay," said Eleanor, after a while, "I think she's had enough."

"Awwwww," said Kaylee and Jessica in unison.

"I know girls, but she'll need some recovery time. I have a party coming up and she won't be of any use if she can't walk."

"Oh my god, Kaylee," said Jessica, "you're coming, right?"

Kaylee smiled at her. "I'd love to, Jess."

Jessica hugged her. "We're going to have so much fun."

*

Eleanor opened a medical bag. She retrieved a pair of black surgical gloves and stretched them over her hands.

"This may seem tedious," she said as she pushed Cindy's head down to raise her ass higher, "but it's important to treat the wounds. The quicker they heal, the quicker you can play with them again."

She forced Cindy's face toward the floor as she opened a bottle of salt water and poured it over Cindy's wounds.

Cindy's buttocks burned as if melted in acid. She screamed inside her gag which brought laughter from Jessica and Kaylee.

Eleanor smiled and pulled out a tube of Neosporin from her leather bag and applied it to the fingers of her latex glove.

"There's also a psychological aspect to it." She trailed her fingers lightly over Cindy's cuts and scars.

Cindy moaned, happy and warm to feel Eleanor's healing touch.

"She will love me even more than she already does after this. She will feel safe under my protection. They seek us out because they are weak and we are strong. They want us to take complete control of their bodies and minds. They want to place complete trust in someone better and stronger than they are. This kind of care reinforces our status over them."

She opened some plasters. "Isn't that right, Cindy?" she said as she slapped the plasters over Cindy's rump.

Cindy yelped. "Yush, Gwoddesh. Thwank you."

They laughed.

Eleanor packed up. "She'll stay sore for a while but she'll heal up quite nicely." She walked over to Cindy's front and smiled down at her victim.

Cindy raised her chin from the floor and saw Eleanor's nipples were erect within her Milano silk.

Eleanor unbuckled the mask, peeled the leather from Cindy's sweaty face, and pulled out the ball gag.

Cindy coughed and choked, regaining her breath. "Was...I...okay...for...you...Goddess?" she said weakly.

Eleanor picked a strand of wet hair away from Cindy's face. "You see?" she said Kaylee, "she's far more concerned with our enjoyment than her own body."

Kaylee laughed. "That's so pathetic."

Eleanor chuckled and turned back to Cindy. "Yes, Cindy, you were a good girl."

Cindy smiled weakly. "Thank you."

"In fact," she pouted and clutched the key around her neck. "You've earned yourself a little reward."

Cindy's eyes widened and her thighs trembled. She was humping the air before Eleanor had even inserted the key into her padlocks.

Jessica and Kaylee joined Eleanor, standing on either side of her with their hands on their hips and their breasts confidentially pushed forward. Cindy blushed as her padlocks clicked open.

Eleanor waved a hand over her nose, theatrically bringing attention to the smell of Cindy's arousal. "My, my. You really did enjoy that, didn't you?"

Cindy nodded and sniffled.

Eleanor pouted and pointed her index finger at Cindy's throbbing clit. She slowly prodded and circled it with the tip of her finger.

Cindy's whole body quivered, rattling the chain that still held her suspended by her cuffs. She squealed and came within seconds. It was the greatest orgasm of her entire life, as close to heaven as she'd ever been.