Where the Buffalo Roam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahem, so your name's really Smith?"

"Yes. Why?"

I chuckled at my leap-of-logic fantasy. "I thought that might be a fake name the Feds had given you when you went into the Witness Protection Program."

"Witness Protection?" she laughed. "What on Earth gave you that idea?"

"Oh, the name, being from New Jersey--everyone says there are mobsters in Jersey, so you'd probably testified against one--a moving company that doesn't exist. Oh, little things like that."

"There are lots of Smiths in New Jersey."

"Yeah, the IRS says it's the most common surname in the state."

"There may be mobsters, too, but I never met one...that I know of, anyway. And the 'moving company' belongs to my cousin. Or at least the truck does. He's a contract hauler for a big company, so he did a 'doing business as' thing for a week while he was on vacation so he could get a private insurance policy to be able to move me. He put a magnetic sticker on the truck, but if you check the license plate, you'd have seen it was registered to him. Oh, and I set up one of those cheap corporations in Nevada so my name wasn't on any documents with my new address. Therefore, no witness protection. Sorry."

She raised her hands out of the water, palms up, as if that's that, which drew my eyes back down, where I'd again been trying to avoid. Oh, those beautiful breasts, so perfect there, just floating in the water, so enticing. I shifted a bit to make a little room in my pants, and looked away to try to calm my desire.

"Alan, please, look at me. I need to tell you something else."

I turned my gaze toward her, deliberately focusing on her beautiful face while trying to ignore those gorgeous nipples that were once again protruding just above the water. Damn, she had to be arching her back deliberately to do that!

"What is it, Nessa?" Just tell me, please, I thought, barely able to restrain myself or my desire.

"Alan, I've liked you since soon after we met and I've been wanting to get together with you since then, but even more since April when the divorce was finally complete. This event, though, has taken so much of my time and it was so important. I didn't want to ruin our working relationship, since we had to work together at least through today. I've been working on getting things settled for this fall, too--I took a sabbatical last year during the divorce and finished writing a new textbook, but I'm back to teaching a couple of on-line college courses this fall--so it's been tough. I couldn't let you in but I really didn't mean to push you away, either."

"You did, Nessa. I, ahem, I've felt it for...for a long while, since sometime after I broke up with Dolores--"

"She really was a doll, by the way."

Dolores, as much as I thought she meant to me for a while, was out of my life so I ignored that, and continued, "I haven't known where this was going between us, but it felt like nowhere. With the stress of today's festival, well, I lost all hope."

"There can be, Alan, if you let it. We can't know the future, but we can give ourselves a chance."

"I don't know, Nessa. I've been trying for years..."

"What do you mean?"

"I...I finally have an offer for the hardware store. It came in early this week and I almost accepted it then, thinking I could close the store on Friday, live through the disastrous day today, and then leave for Arizona by Monday, but Uncle Horace and my realtor both advised me to think it over, to give it some time, since it's not for nearly as much as I was asking. After seeing everyone, my friends, relatives, you, working together so well today, I'm not sure anymore. I've always wanted to leave Bettleys Corners for good, but now, suddenly, it really feels like home for the first time since high school."

"You gave me my own classification in that? If you'll take off your clothes and get in, maybe we can work on refining that and I can give you more to think about."

I hesitated, knowing that if I did, our relationship would never be the same, even if nothing came of it. Of course, if I sold the store and moved to Arizona, it wouldn't matter. On the other hand, if I did nothing, I'd always wonder if I'd left something on the table that could have been....

With Nessa looking at me, I stood up and undid the bottom button in the placket of my knit polo-style Shaggy Buffaloes Lodge shirt. She watched every move as I caught the bottom and started pulling it upward.

All those hours on the water rower and the treadmill suddenly paid off as a near lecherous grin passed over her face on seeing my abs. They weren't a six pack, but I was much better defined than when I'd played on both sides of the ball on the football team in high school.

My shirt went flying as she gave a little wolf whistle and chuckled. A moment later, I was undoing the belt on my khakis and they fell to the ground, too. My thumbs hooked the band on my boxer briefs but I hesitated, knowing that my own personal Nude Day moment-of-truth had arrived.

Nessa understood, for she rose up out of the hot tub, showing me her beautiful figure with water streaming, sheeting off and then running down her in little rivulets, giving me that little nudge I needed to go through with it. The elastic slipped over my hardness, revealing me in full detail as my boxer briefs fell to the ground.

An upturned palm extended out toward me, and I slowly placed my fingers over hers. Our fingers curled together and she tugged me toward the tub. Down, I stepped, the water swirling around my ankle and lower calf, before bringing the other foot in. Down, down, I went until, almost waist deep, we were standing in front of each other. I was looking into her dark brown eyes, doe-like, beautiful, as she searched the depths of my own.

Fingers still locked, I pulled, gently, drawing her to me and slid an arm around her, hugging her as her lips, open, tipped up and sought mine. Soft, pliant, hungry, she brought passion that enflamed me as I wanted nothing more than to be one with her. Nessa's tongue darted, clashing with my own, circling, and drawing me deeper still and fanning the flames.

Her hands roamed my back, down, grabbing my ass and pulling me hard against her. My cock, rock hard, was caught between us, and she rocked her mound, making me yearn to be in her. She moved up and down when I grasped her bottom similar to how she was holding my own, and she threw her legs around me, lifting herself partially out of the water as her breasts pressed against me.

"I don't know how long I can do this," I breathed as she slid her sex up and down my member. Slippery from the water, she was sliding down in my hands as she made it, catching my head in her nether lips and trying to pull me in.

"Do it! I don't think it will take long for either of us."

"Condom?"

"Pill! Now just fuck me!"

I was a bit concerned about being able to do it in the water since it tends to limit or even wash away the natural lubrication, but Nessa, so hungry for me, had enough, and I could feel myself sliding into her as she continued her humping against me. With the extra connection between us, I was able to arrest her downward slide and pull her back up a bit so I could thrust against her movements. She was fully seated on my dick, rocking away as I withdrew, almost to the tip, before she rocked back and I slammed forward.

A few quick cycles later, I'd realized I'd taken a short step forward with each thrust and I found the backs of my hands, still gripping her butt, caught against the side of the hot tub. Shifting them a bit, I rested the base of her buttocks on the rim, and, holding her with one hand and holding the side of the tub with the other, I increased my force and varied my angle until she gasped. Repeating that, her gasps became furious as I tried to increase my speed one final time and she cried out, over and over as I thrust into her.

"Alan, I'm...mmmmmmmmmmn!"

She was so locked into her orgasm that she couldn't get the words out, but I shouldn't talk, for seconds later I groaned loudly as I came, bursting, repeatedly, into her as she kissed my neck, my cheek, my ear, again and again.

When my pulses were over, I kissed her giddily, happily, the euphoria leading me to only want to hold her. Instead, she slid back a bit, leaving me a bit disappointed as I slid out of her.

I think she noticed, for she said, "Sorry, mess."

I wasn't complaining in the least, though, for it was then that I really saw her beautiful pussy for the first time. There was a small patch of hair above, but none on the sides, below. Her clit, engorged, was a perfect little dot above the beautiful, smooth petals, so delicate and wavy, lining the sides of her quickly disappearing gape. My cum, mixed with her own juices, slid out as she contracted, forming a creampie for a moment before she grabbed a towel and stuffed it against herself to keep our stuff from falling into the tub.

Perhaps, after such a long, stressful period and such a hard day, that ferocious fuck was what we needed for we both started giggling as we looked at each other, smiling. I leaned in, kissing her, as I slid a hand over her breast for the first time. I flicked her nipple lightly, causing it to harden in the cooler air outside the tub. I started to switch to the other when she caught my hand and pulled it up to her lips, kissing my fingers, giving a suggestive little suck to the tip of each.

"Let's get out of here, and go inside to clean up," she whispered. "I have a great bed inside, and we can do as much as we like in there."

***

We dried off just enough to avoid dripping on the floor as we went inside. There, our kissing and embracing continued for a bit before we found ourselves in her bathroom, with Nessa steering me toward the shower.

The marbled cubicle was plenty big, so we showered together, washing each other, with Nessa's hands exciting me to no end and my own caressing her. We'd just turned off the water when she bobbed down, kissing me and circling my head before drawing me into her mouth. Concentrating just on the tip, she brought me back to full hardness in a matter of moments and would have kept going if I hadn't steered her away.

"I want you again."

"Really? Already?"

"Yes. Always."

She turned away, arching her butt toward me and spreading her legs as her hands and breasts pressed against the sides of the shower. I rubbed her slit a few times with my fingers and then my head before driving in, slow and steady, repeated small movements that claimed a bit more of her each time. When I was about half way in, she joined in, moving with me to compliment my motions and speeding the process, allowing me to soon be all the way in. I was gripping her hips as she rolled and it wasn't long before I was slamming into her with such speed and force that she was crying out with each.

"Keeping...going, keeping...going!" she called between moans. Soon, her words were almost constant, and I was trying my best to hold out, just a bit longer. Just seconds more. Just seconds...

She groaned, a loud, throaty sound that seemed to rumble from her womb to her throat. That was my cue as my world exploded more intensely than the first time in the tub. I was practically seeing stars as I shot jet after jet into her. Her legs, I noticed, were quivering as I pulsed the last couple of times. Pulling her up, I held her in my arms kissing her as I turned the water back on to rinse us again.

***

We lay in bed snuggling and kissing for a long while after the shower. She told me more about herself, things she'd kept hidden due to her divorce, and parts of what she had told me now made more sense. Being so tired, my responses devolved to little "Mh-huh"s with an occasional kiss to show her I was still awake and listening.

It was just after a mutual yawn that she said, "I don't want this day to end, Alan. I'm afraid I'll wake up tomorrow and find it was all a dream, that you'll be gone, off to Arizona or God knows where--"

Despite near exhaustion, I was about to reassure her that her dream was my dream, too, and that I'd be right here with her, as long as we both agreed, to see if we might really have a chance.

"--and I'll be left to finish the damn fundraiser report all on my own."

"What?" I exclaimed over my sleepiness, leading her to laugh aloud, me to tickle her, and her to squirm and laugh as she found that we weren't quite as tired as we'd thought. I was kissing her nipples as she played with my member, but that lasted for only seconds before my kisses trailed downward, over her belly, around her mound, trailing across her groin and down her thigh.

She tried to twist herself, offering her sweet puss to me but I switched thighs, giving more kisses, spiraling in. When I saw she'd lifted herself all the way off the bed in pursuing me, I relented, granting her what she wanted as I brushed my tongue lightly over her clit before sweeping down one side of her feathery folds and back up the other.

Nessa gave a little gasp and cried out at barely a whisper, "Please, Alan, do it. Eat me."

Seeing how badly she wanted it, how she needed it, I moved in, sliding my tongue into her depths several times before sweeping her lovely pink cleft and then moving in on her clit. I moved around so she could lift and spread her legs wide and I could reach her better, continuing the slow build. Nessa, my Nessa, soon had her fingers locked in my hair as she held me tight against her, her breath and moans directing me as she built toward another release. When it finally came, she pulled me up, putting her arms around me and holding me tight.

"Can you make love to me, Alan, just one more time tonight? I want you in me again so bad. I just want you..."

I was already fairly hard again, and a few kisses and little sucking on her nipples did the rest. I was soon sliding into her and doing a slow and steady ride, with Nessa holding me throughout our lengthy horizontal dance. She captured my lips with her own as we made tender love, joined together in those exquisite motions, in that most beautiful harmony, as I tried to explore every part of her and she sought to keep every part of me with each thrust.

The sounds of her ceiling fan and our gentle breathing were joined before too long by Nessa's quiet moans and, eventually, a long, contended one from both of us as we came together.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered when I lay next to her, experiencing the lingering aftermath of that sweet pleasure that had engulfed us.

"Mmm," she moaned, as she swept her fingers across my cheek. She added at a whisper, "You're so sweet and I love you so much."

She loved me? Did she really, or was this just sleep overtaking her and a sweet nothing for my listening pleasure? I didn' know for sure, but I knew that I cared a great deal about her and wanted to see where the morrow and the ones to come would take us.

***

Maybe it was because it was the night of Nude Day or maybe it was because that was the way she always slept, but we slept naked together that night, holding each other, and I loved every second of it.

He joined us late but her little Shih Tzu, Moby, slept on a pillow at the foot of the bed. I think he was watching me like a hawk, ready to attack at a moment's notice if I bothered his mistress, but I held her with such affection that he finally dozed off on his side, with four little legs sticking straight out. I smiled as I dozed off again.

The alarm went off at 7 AM. As I made my move to escape her embrace so I could go out for final cleanup, she grasped the arm I had around her and pulled it even tighter against her breast. "Don't go. The others can take care of it."

"I have to, Nessa. It's my responsibility."

"Nnnn-ennh. I know, but I hoped I could convince you."

"You've more than convinced me that I'd much rather be here, my love, but duty calls."

"Ennn-nnnh," she groaned again as she gripped me even tighter. Nessa held for a moment before turning to me, the sheet barely covering her breasts. Her eyes were open now but seemingly blurry as she looked at me. "Alan, will you come back? Please?"

"Yeah, Sweetheart, I'll be back. You can count on it," I agreed before kissing her softly on the lips. "Just as soon as I possibly can."

She kissed me again and then seemed to drift off again, back to that gentle slumber of the well loved.

I took Moby out to do his business and found that she'd built an enclosed dog walk with the chicken wire and some other supplies she'd bought some months earlier. I took the little scamp out on the leash for several minutes without response before shoving him in the dogwalk, where he finally did his business at once. Once he was back inside, safe from wolves and coyotes, I drove home, cleaned up, and changed clothes. Then, I headed back to the reservoir park for our final cleanup, arriving right at 8 o'clock.

It was odd, looking at the beach and the grass where so many people, most of them partially or even fully undressed, had rested the day before. While there had been some displays of rather excited exuberance, attendees had been well behaved and had enjoyed themselves. The journey there and even parts of the day had been nerve-racking for me, but last night and Nessa's desire for me to come back this morning had made it all worthwhile. The relaxed smile on my face probably gave me away.

"Guess it went pretty well last night, Alan," called Uncle Horace as he walked up to me with his cane. "Hope Beautiful Vanessa has that same look on her face."

His dropping Bisonette was intentional, I suspected, as was his implication. "Uncle Horace," I practically growled at him in warning, but he just grinned.

"Yeah, after the success we had yesterday, I'd expect both of you would have really big grins on your faces." I started to smile at him for letting me off the hook, but he continued. "...even if the rest of the evening was just spent sitting at home by yourselves twiddling your thumbs...or twiddling whatever."

I growled again, as I turned to walk away, trying to keep him from seeing me smiling. He called out to me again a second later as I continued to walk.

"Oh, Maydelle on Finance said it would be two or three weeks before we get final numbers this year since we had so many suppliers and we need to make sure we get all the bills paid, but it looks like we should clear almost $20,000 on yesterday. There's already discussion about having Nessa run for Grand Poobah and how we might be able to extend the beach and double the size of the event next year. Of course, since you'll be off in Arizona when you accept that low-ball offer on the store..."

I didn't hear the rest. Quite honestly, I didn't bother listening since I no longer gave a flying fuck about Arizona. All I cared about was Nessa, and all I wanted was to get back to her forever.

The End

________________________________

End Notes:

This story was written for the 2021 Nude Day Contest. Thanks for reading, voting, commenting, favoriting, and following. All are greatly appreciated.

The title of the story is from "Home on the Range." According to Wikipedia, it "is a classic cowboy song, sometimes called the 'unofficial anthem' of the American West."

"The Flintstones" was originally an animated TV show that aired 167 episodes between 1960 and 1966. Fred and Barney were members of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

In James Garner's "Support Your Local Sheriff" (1969) he repeatedly warns the mayor and townspeople that he's only stopping in the little town for a short while since he's actually on his way to Australia.

Finally, the WD40/duct tape "joke" is real and is easily found online, so, no, it won't be repeated here.