Where the Climate's Sultry Pt. 04

Story Info
Tina gets Hunter where she wants him.
4.3k words
4.49
2.9k
8

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 05/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9

When Hunter saw where the phone had ended up - in a very inaccessible spot behind the wardrobe almost equidistant from the two ends - he wondered how it might have got there. However, he was too tactful to ask Tina, who was sitting on the edge of the bed sobbing into a handkerchief. She was still wearing her yellow bikini and the cover-up she had worn at lunch, which was in a similar colour (a bit like the colour of French mustard - a bottle of which Hunter always kept in his kitchen cupboard; you never knew when you might need it) and had a very maritime design, based, as far as Hunter could tell, on a fishing net motif.

'Look, I'm sure I can sort this out,' he said to her, approaching her but not daring to get too close and certainly not to touch her. 'Why don't you change into something a bit more comfortable? We don't want you catching your death with the air con going full blast!'

Tina perked up immediately (we all need a bit of TLC occasionally, Hunter thought) and out of consideration for him went off to the bathroom to change into something more sensible. He suddenly felt fatherly again; giving sage advice to this young girl as he had done so often to Hayley when she was growing up. And look how she's turned out, he thought! So sensible and balanced and considerate of the needs of others.

As happy and contented as he had been for a long, long time, Hunter applied himself to the task of extricating the phone from its hiding place. The wardrobe was very heavy and he realised that before he could move it, he'd need to shift some of the other furniture around a bit and move a rug that was right in front of the hefty item of furniture. That done, he was almost ready to manhandle the wardrobe away from the wall, but first he realised he needed to check nothing was on top of the thing and then take anything out of it that was either heavy or fragile. It was turning into quite a kerfuffle.

Eventually, all the preparations had been made and he was in a position to start work on the main job. Inch by inch he was able to move it until finally, dripping with sweat, he was able to retrieve the phone. Then, of course, he had to do everything in reverse. He was just performing the last few tasks when Tina stepped out of the bathroom.

Hunter's heart nearly stopped. She was wearing not so much a dress as a flimsy piece of material that hardly covered any of her and which - he was sure - wouldn't cover any of her (especially the bits that needed covering) if she moved suddenly or if there was a gust of wind. Thus, his first action was to walk over to the aircon unit, turn it down and shift the slats so that the air was being blown into the upper part of the room. My god! thought Hunter, as he walked past Tina to retrieve his own phone preparatory to leaving, the black dress was chock full of holes and slits. Anyone could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and the slit came up her legs so high that he was afraid that she might not be wearing any underwear either.

'Where do you think you're going?' said Tina, in the poshest voice she could manage.

'Look, Tina, your phone's over there. You'd better check that it's working then I'll be off. Very happy to help you out and all that but I need to get going.'

'But why the rush? And look at you - you're all sweaty. I'm not letting you out of this room until you've had a nice shower.'

'No, Hunter, no arguments. You get in there and clean yourself up. There's everything you need in there.'

Caught between a rock and a hard place, Hunter thought about making a dash for the door, but Tina had moved over there and any escape attempt would involve him grappling with her, which was the last thing he wanted. For starters, that dress was sure to come off, or fall apart, and what sort of jam would he be in if she screamed and hotel staff had to break the door down? He might have to live the rest of his days banged up in a Greek jail. He'd seen a film about those years ago with Mia and pleasant, they were not!

Reluctantly, then, he made his way into the bathroom. He thought about locking the door, but decided that would be an impolite thing to do in someone else's place and anyway he wouldn't be in there long. Five minutes maximum. No, make that four.

He whipped off his clothes in super quick time and entered the cubicle. It was quite a bit bigger than the one in his (and Julia's) room, which he liked, as it meant he wasn't always banging his arms against the glass. He wasn't far from finishing when he saw the door opening and Tina (it must be Tina, though all the steam and condensation made it difficult to see) come in.

'I brought you a towel,' she shouted, so she could be heard over the noise of the water.

'Thanks, Tina,' Hunter shouted back, his heart set at rest after a moment of panic.

Instinctively, he had turned his back so that his privates wouldn't be visible - even in outline or silhouette or what have you. That's why it was too late to do anything when he realised that Tina was joining him in the shower. His final, failed attempt to prevent her entry had been to reach out to catch the white towel that was falling from her body onto the bathroom floor just in front of the cubicle. Instead of catching hold of the towel, however, he found himself raking his fingers through her closely cropped bush.

'O Mr Jarvis!' cried Tina, as she kicked the towel out of the way and squeezed past him, 'a little bit of patience, please!'

Hunter started to say something, but it was the easiest thing in the world for Tina to pretend she couldn't hear him above the noise of the shower. He could also have just got out of the shower, but he had been so ruffled by the way she had ambushed him that he wasn't thinking straight.

'Be a gentleman and do my back,' said Tina, turning her back to him, which at least meant that he didn't have to make a point of averting his gaze from her firm tits.

He fumbled with the bar of soap and watched as it fell onto the tiles and skidded about until it came to rest beyond Tina near the end of the cubicle.

'You clumsy thing!' she yelled. 'Here, let me get that.'

Before he could object, she was bending down trying to get a grip on the slippery bar. He stood there helplessly, trying not to look at her buttocks but finding it impossible to take his eyes off those shapely mounds. At the same time, he became aware that his penis was starting to swell quite significantly. He decided to hold it in the hope that it would return to something like its normal condition.

When Tina had finally snagged the soap, she stood up to find Hunter still holding this pose.

'Mr Jarvis!' she cried. 'Playing with yourself at your age. And in the presence of a member of the opposite sex to boot!'

Forgetting about her back rub, Tina took advantage of the fact that Hunter had let go of his member (now pretty much full size) to take it in both hands. Within a few seconds it had reached its maximum extension.

'They could lock you away for threatening a girl with that,' she said, as if was performing a citizen's arrest on it.

'I think we're going to have to lock him away where he can't do any damage. A spot of solitary confinement should do the trick.'

So saying, she fell to her knees and took his cock in her mouth - well, the first inch and a half.

'Fuck! Julia was right. It really is that thick,' she cried.

Try as she might, Tina couldn't get even half of his penis into her mouth. Irritated and upset with Hunter, she had to content herself with licking his tool, paying particular attention to his head, which had a cute little birthmark on it near the opening. Hunter had stopped struggling and was enjoying the novelty of having sex (or at least, foreplay) in the shower - something he'd never done, not least because Mia and he had a bathtub at home. Not that they'd done it in that either, now that he came to think of it.

On the back of yesterday's successful oral adventure with Julia, Hunter was suddenly keen to have another try-out with Tina. When he told her he'd like to lick her out and suggested they move to the end of the cubicle where it was a bit drier, Tina was happy with the first suggestion but less so with the second. She wanted to feel the water washing over her face as Hunter was 'licking her dry'. She obviously, Hunter thought, enjoyed a bit of a paradox, which was fine by him, even if he was a bit concerned about hitting all the right spots when he couldn't really see what he was doing.

Never mind, he thought. He had been on a steep learning curve over the past 24 hours and he'd try to stay with the programme, as kids these days liked to put it. He duly knelt down between Tina's legs and after a quick glance at her herbaceous border (which confirmed that she was indeed a natural blonde) he got to work on her pussy.

Like Tina herself, it was on the small side but very commodious (as his mother used to say). Well, not about young girls' pussies, but he thought it was a very apt word, nonetheless. Today, he set himself three tasks (well four, if you counted making her come): 1) the clitoris 2) the pussy proper and 3) (and this is where he was really pushing out the envelope) the anus. He wasn't the world's biggest bum man - that he knew - but ever since he had his hands on her buttocks at the pool and especially now that he'd seen them in all their glory when she bent down to collect the soap, he really wanted to rim her asshole; the asshole being to the bum what the nipple was to the breast: its crowning glory.

Hunter had, he was to confess to Julia later, rather typecast Tina as a dumb blonde in the Marilyn Monroe mould, who wouldn't actually be much good in bed (or the shower). How wrong he was! Just because she was a little lacking in sophistication and polish didn't mean she was lacking in sensuality or, as he was soon to discover, pure animality.

The business didn't get off to a particularly auspicious start when Hunter managed to get some soapy foam in his eyes as it whooshed down Tina's tight body. It stung like hell at first but Hunter decided to tough it out and after five minutes or so the pain had almost completely gone away - even if his vision was considerably reduced. His red eyes were to receive a number of particularly lascivious comments from Julia and Briony over pre-dinner drinks.

What this all meant was that Hunter was essentially blind as he worked away down there under the continuous cascade of water. He'd obviously have to go by feel, which, he realised, soon after he'd got going in earnest, is pretty much how you go anyway when you're performing this operation.

As I've already mentioned, Tina's box was a tiny one - a bit like the ones you can get as Christmas decorations with little bows on top. (Would Tina be able to have babies, he wondered, especially with a natural delivery?) Hunter had to use his fingers to feel for a good entry point and finally managed to slip one in. Tina's reaction was encouraging, even if he couldn't make out what she was saying.

Buoyed by the response, he popped another finger in, having decided to keep the tongue in reserve for later. And he hadn't forgotten about the asshole in all the excitement. He worked his fingers in and out and then (a bit like the Hokey Cokey) began to turn them all about. This went down a treat as Tina's legs buckled and she shouted some more words of encouragement in his direction.

Since the fingers were kicking up such a storm, he thought 'Why change a winning formula?' and moved his other hand onto her ass.

'O god, yes!' he could make out quite distinctly this time coming from above.

He rubbed his hand over her globes, while being careful not to slacken the pace of the fingers working her pussy, but it was as obvious to her as it was to him just where he was intent on heading. It was the index finger that had the honour of penetrating her tight little asshole.

'You fucking animal!' Tina screamed - Hunter interpreting it as a compliment.

And as a request to keep his finger there while he continued to work on her pussy. To be frank, he couldn't tell if she was wet or not, because of the environmental conditions, but judging by the fact that a third finger had slipped in with no difficulty, he thought she might well be a little on the moist side.

The main problem now was keeping her upright. It was either that or go to the bed and start again, and Hunter was enjoying this so much now that he'd really got into the swing of things and now that his eyes had stopped stinging that he really wanted to complete this phase in situ. Given her fragile state, though, he knew he needed to get a move on and felt it was time to give her a little tongue action.

The clitoris, he decided with considerable sorrow, would have to wait its turn. He'd go to town on her tight pussy and hopefully that would do the job. His fingers were taken out but they still had an important role to play as gatekeepers. Easing her lips apart with said fingers, he let his tongue do its own thing in her box. In figure skating terms (a pursuit he and Hayley had often watched together on TV) it was as if he had skipped the short programme, with its compulsory elements, and gone straight to the free programme.

Tina clearly liked his moves, as she came after only thirty seconds or so - Hunter doing his best to cling on, which, ironically, was made easier by the fact that the blonde had him in a bit of a headlock, which kept her up and him in. It was only after holding this pose for a good minute that the couple made their way back to the bedroom, each wrapped in a towel, Hunter having gallantly picked up for his own use the one that Tina had jettisoned just outside the shower.

10

In terms of their timing, it couldn't have been better. I am referring not to Hunter and Tina, but to Julia and Briony, who returned early from their trip to town (not much to see - not a patch on Marbella, Briony said) in the hope of catching a bit of the action from close up, Julia having been successful in obtaining a key to the connecting door between their two rooms. Briony opened her door with the key pass and they entered like church mice. They couldn't open the connecting door too much, in case this alerted the occupants to their presence, so they basically had to stand one behind the other. They kicked off with Julia, who was a couple of inches shorter than Briony, crouching, and Briony standing (often on tiptoe) behind her. They had agreed only to use sign language to communicate while the show was on.

By the time they took their positions, Hunter had lain Tina down on the bed and, after a long and quite torrid kissing session, had moved down to her breasts, which were round and full, but certainly not oversized. Hunter thought they were perfect and had told her so. As luck would have it, Tina had positioned herself horizontally across the bed, which meant that the view from next door was about as good as it could be.

As Julia watched Hunter devouring Tina's tits, it was all she could do not to call out and complain that he'd never done that to her! He just couldn't seem to get enough of her boobs, toggling between the two of them as he whispered sweet nothings in her ear. While Hunter was inaudible to his audience in the next room, the same couldn't be said of Tina. Most of her blandishments and urgings contained the words 'big boy', so the girls could safely conclude that Tina had already grappled with his outrageously girthed weapon.

Remembering how expertly he had licked her out, Julia was on tenterhooks when he moved down the bed and prepared to do the same to the blonde. Almost as soon as he got going, Tina started moaning and groaning and all sorts. Julia wondered if Tina hadn't seen them there and wasn't putting on a show for them. It definitely seemed a bit OTT.

In the event, she was only getting going. After a couple of minutes in the conventional position (which Julia personally felt suited the older man very well), she raised her legs high in the air with a hand round each ankle.

'O my god!' thought Julia, feeling this was tipping over into porno territory.

'O god!' cried Tina, using her hand to drive Hunter deeper into her cunt.

Julia could hardly bear to listen as Tina's language became filthier and filthier, while Briony's finger had found its way up her short skirt, under her panties and onto her clitoris.

What happened next would stay with Julia and Briony for the rest of their lives. Just as it seemed she had to come (such was the hullabaloo ringing out across the room) Tina told Hunter to stick his finger in her ass again.

'Again?!' thought Julia and Briony simultaneously.

Hunter immediately obeyed and Tina's scream would have woken the dead if any had happened to be passing by. When Julia and Briony looked at each other, Julia couldn't help noticing that Briony was playing with herself. It turned her on more than she cared to admit. But back to the action...

Hunter had flipped Tina over to do what he had promised himself to do when he was in the shower. Spreading Tina's ass cheeks, he drove his tongue inside her. Tina buckled under the assault, her head and shoulders collapsing onto the bed. Nothing fazed, Hunter used his hands to keep her ass high as he savoured her young, tight and flavoursome anus.

'O my god! Surely he's not!' thought Julia.

But no, he wasn't. After lining his penis up at her back door, he merely banged it about at the entrance for a bit of fun. Sophia noted that this time there was no encouragement from Tina to go through with the deed. Tina might be a wild one but she knew her limits like everyone else.

But Hunter was, it appeared, going to take her doggy style. This time Sophia was unable to keep her thoughts to herself and Hunter and Tina looked over to her at the same time.

'Why don't you two come in?' said Hunter. 'You're okay with that, aren't you, Tina?'

So in they went, Briony hurriedly removing her hand from her panties. They sat together on the sofa a little to their left as they entered, which meant they got an even better view of proceedings. Without further ado, Tina resumed her position and Hunter got back on the job. From where they were sitting, they could see the veins standing out on his column and the pre-cum oozing out of his opening. Both of them felt extremely envious of Tina. Both of them too were becoming more and more aroused - an arousal that was in desperate need of an outlet.

When Hunter entered Tina, Julia and Briony were on the edge of the sofa holding each other's hand. Each gave the other's hand a firm squeeze as Tina groaned under the impact of the broad weapon, which Briony thought resembled an aubergine. The shape was about right, while the colour (if not as dark as an aubergine) certainly had a bit of purple about it. She couldn't wait to get to grips with it, whether that was today or later in the holiday.

'No, not today,' she thought. 'I don't want a crowd when I give him more pleasure than these white girls can give him.'

Tina was clearly struggling to cope with Hunter's dimensions and Hunter wasn't giving her any quarter. It was payback time as far as he was concerned, the chance to show the youngster that age had its privileges, one of them being the need to be shown a little respect.

'Take that, you tease!' he enunciated very clearly, as if he were taking part in a public speaking competition.

'And that!' he added for good measure, driving his column as far as it would go into her tight hole.

Tina was deeply conflicted, as she knelt there on the bed. She had set this whole thing up, it had gone exactly to plan, but now she wasn't sure if she'd be able to go through with it. To make matters worse, her two best friends were on the sidelines waiting to take her place if she had to retire hurt.

12